Does anybody take her seriously anymore

>Larp for workers rights
>Sabotage Amazon HQ2 in New York that would have added 25,000+ jobs
>*Buh muh small businesses*
A corner store bodega owned by an illegal immigrant Salvadoran that doesn't pay taxes isn't adding to the local economy. If anything, it's taking away from it.

Attached: AOC.jpg (354x354, 18K)

no

NO MORE COWS....EAT BUGS YOU NAZIS

Attached: 15541227943536.jpg (700x700, 181K)

Not even her own party takes her serious, she's done before she started

Cia plant

She Palin'd herself as just about everyone who actually read her shitty Green New Deal or spent five minutes actually reading about this insane piece of shit knew she would.

Now she'll just be an insane brown puppet who chimps for her retarded social followers every once awhile but accomplishes nothing.

Tbh I’m just waiting for her eventual ouster and subsequent downfall. Gotta make money somehow right?

Attached: 01720ADB-E6F4-4C4F-838C-4ECF687E8A33.jpg (1123x561, 71K)

AOC had no bearing on amazon leaving NYC, why do people keep repeating this it just makes her seem really powerful

Attached: 2v22r6.jpg (500x756, 88K)

not even gonna lie pretty hot desu senpai

Imagine being this dense. If I have ability to bring jobs to your city, you better sweeten the pot or I’m going to pick a different city that’s willing to sweeten the pot.

then fuck off, it's not hard to sell NYC real estate

>government might be infiltrated by the government

>anymore
Shes been a meme since day one. Trying to punch way above her weightclass.

The Amazon headquarters would have driven up rents for all the people not involved with it. The people living there didn't want it.

That’s exactly what Amazon decided to do, retard.

She's that crazy chick you used to date. She's supposed to marry a fireman or a cop and have a few affairs.

Attached: wew.png (352x354, 276K)

yes, and i fully support Amazons right to not build a headquarters when their handout is threatened.

She’s making crazy tier YouTube videos... only positive part is she exposed a hidden pathway still exists to political office. The uniparty machine is stagnant, she basically used gorilla warfare to slip past the machine and grab the golden parachute from an unsuspecting uniparty slouch

>the people living there didn’t want it
Since when do we care about the feelings of poor shitskins?

0-57

Attached: 189a862c4a4b562efe1d4b8719216a04.jpg (236x223, 15K)

Lol.. truth be told amazon “headquarters” were probably just a political payoff, now they’ll have to find a new method of payment

only one thing AOC has that I take seriously

pic related

Attached: bobs.png (174x150, 72K)

Since when do I care about the feelings of hyperwealthy Jews that run Amazon? What do I get out of it?

>Giving a shit about huge multinational pseudomonopolies

I fucking love Queen AOC

I want her to be president

She upsets me as an incel

>Sabotage Amazon HQ2 in New York that would have added 25,000+ jobs
Almost none of those jobs would have gone to locals. They would have brought in yuppie pajeets and roasties who would have priced the locals out of their neighborhoods.

Honestly, that was probably the idea. Urban planning is literally the most evil branch of government. Typically those involved are hyper mental illness liberals, their fictional utopia replacement projects are ment to destroy a natural human setting. Multi lane roads were the typical historical path for isolating and gentrification. “Tech companies” seem to be a new tactic, they have a carpet bombing feeling to their style of gentrification