Yessssss. He's refusing to pay

Yessssss. He's refusing to pay.

Attached: Capture.jpg (663x1075, 146K)

Attached: NOT JEWISH MKAY.png (514x58, 40K)

This is the most attention he's ever gotten in his life.
Behind those glasses, it's just tears of joy.

This is racism.
They're only asking him to pay because they don't like the color of his skin.

The forgot Jewish

It's going to cost Chicago well more than $130k to collect $130k.

Some boomers gonna fucking lynch him for real

I never thought I would say this unironically, but he can’t keep getting away with it!

>you ain't neva been judged by yo skeen cola

>random city government sends you letter demanding money
Yeah I'd say no, too, fuck that authoritarian bullshit. And this even though it's Smollett, who's guilty as sin. If the city wants to fuck him over, they should fire their prosecutor and bring charges according to the law.

Those are charges according to the law. The bill was just corrupt Chicago giving him a chance to bribe this entire thing away, but the fag nigger thinks he is immune to them.

Well he's about to learn the hard way as he is going to be used to destroy Kamala's chance at getting picked for the democrat candidate for 2020.
Dumb nigger doesn't know what game he's playing.

A C C E L E R A T E

More more more. Pour more fire. I want him to claim racism. yaaassssss

THERES SO MUCH TO SMILE ABOUT!!!!!!

Attached: smollett_blewish.jpg (445x645, 57K)

the "state" of illinois does not give one limey fuck about the money. Those dumbasses just don't want to be made the fool..
I hope chicago blows up and jussie burns in the fire with the people he's smirking at.
fucking niggers, all of 'em

fuck jussie smollet and he belongs in a prison but reimburse for investigation costs? is that a burger thing? i mean you pay taxes for cops and shit and they still give you bills?

>the city of Chicago says the empire actor owes more than 130k for investigating what they say was a staged attack
>what they say was a staged attack
>what they say
This is why journos are not considered human by anyone with half a brain. Their blatant lies and jewish tricks warrant them nothing else other than a rope around their necks

Attached: 1528594168354.jpg (525x700, 131K)

Arrest the prosecutor for political corruption. We need justice NOW!

It's because Jussie Smolett committed fraud. He knowingly staged an incident and wasted taxpayer money.

Guess they’ll have to take him to court and prove their case there.

Attached: B5BCE8FF-6F88-4785-AA8F-79CFB9EA0886.gif (310x175, 1.89M)

No, it's not a usual thing, but I considering he staged a fake event to investigate it makes sense that the city of Chicago is seeking reimbursement.

Black and gay. Dont you forget it.

Is his first name really "jussie"? Who the hell have negros voting citizen human status?

>niggerfaggot

When the justice system fails it is the civic duty of Americans to act

Very nice.

Attached: dalekaccelerate.jpg (500x745, 100K)