The REASON why kids are addicted to anime

I don't blame people who watch anime because the characters are all white. there are no forced nigger characters (wtf is an 80 IQ ape character going to contribute to a story??) and it's not pozzed with (((social commentary))) and nonstop propaganda.

I mostly play Japanese games now, same reason.

Attached: 865dccb50f4ecf9652c7a3c7d65699c4.jpg.cf.jpg (399x628, 75K)

Attached: 1553015261013.png (498x496, 312K)

Lol implying kids notice propaganda or care for it. I became a race realist because I grew up in a German refugee shelter for some time (German-Russian post-Sowjet returnee). There were lots of Arabs and Blacks. Most White, Asian and Hapa children live protected lives sheltered from reality in their decent living areas. Then they become SJWs. But they never even lived among the people they deem needy of protection.

Oh shit never thought of it like that!

Attached: What!.jpg (970x550, 59K)

But the characters you posted are literal Jews.

Meanwhile, in Jow Forums, the psyops to weaponize weeab trannies continue.

Attached: 1554471802669.jpg (1000x636, 94K)

big anime titties. my wife has big anime titties too. mmmmm titties....

Attached: 1550429027110.png (2200x1800, 1.93M)

Attached: 1550431035166.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

Attached: 1550431422538.jpg (3780x6460, 1.9M)

Attached: 1550433787525.jpg (1024x713, 164K)

whoever made this image should be killed

>hoverhands a 2D woman
absolute cringe

The reason I watch anime is that it wasn't made by Americans.

characters being all white and no niggers isn't why anyone watches anime brainlet
don't b jealous m8

Attached: 523523523523523.png (200x787, 287K)

Spain cuck megaphoning his agenda with some literal retard

No, is because shonen like one piece or dragon ball embrace everything the ideal of every children before this postmodernist hickjack our values
Race is irrelevant

what's that catgirl/boy's name?

Attached: Everythings fine.png (557x676, 375K)

Attached: IMG_0365.jpg (492x376, 17K)

>postmodernist hickjack our values
what are your values cuck

>The C programming language
Why are there so many Trannies among software developers?

Attached: C++.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>People in military uniforms saluting is fascist
I've literally had morons try to tell me that fascism is the same thing as a military junta. These idiots have no idea what fascism even is.

The art style is appealing, usually the stories are more complex than basic hollywood films and the power systems in shounen anime are generally a lot more unique than generic marvelshit

Never trust someone with an anime profile picture

Attached: Chris Chan.jpg (1073x646, 175K)

I already know it's the enemy, I was in Jow Forums in 2012 when the nu-weebs started invading like just another furry/pony plague. I know their true nature.

Attached: 1549224523524.gif (320x240, 1.35M)

I had a chinatsu profile pic on twitter, i can confirm mocking blacks with an anime guise got me hundreds of followers in a few days

Attached: Clown_World_eh.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

the problem is that anime watchers have gone from chads like melonpan to subhuman trannies

>son of dob

Fight for being free while enyoying doing so

Autism.

I can watch the worst of south American videos but this unnerves me

Attached: SchnRtU3.jpg (465x465, 24K)

This , i bet 90% of pol wasnt even racist

>because the characters are all white
Jokes on you, I watch anime because the characters are black

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 975K)

you got the nu-weeb virus

Yes anime would be just as popular if it was filled with niggers, lmao

good thing that will never happen, studios get tons of hate mail from the Japanese if they even try to include a nigger

There always been plenty of niggers in anime and jap games.

I actually enjoyed Afro Samurai
And I don't even watch much anime

More like a blessing or an awakening. Calling it a virus is some Zionist propaganda

aren't they...... japanese?

The most read manga in the west , one piece is a multiracial team united by common values
The most popular videogame final fantasy seven too
You are too obsesed with race

Attached: 491038-final-fantasy-vii-remake-no-incluira-nuevos-personajes.jpg (965x535, 409K)

>The most popular videogame final fantasy seven
I thought it was Chrono Trigger.

Based

Well dang brother what do you think they look like?

Im not that old

They are supposed to be germans in manga.

Attached: attack-on-titan-live-action-movie-featured.jpg (672x372, 118K)

Right? It's completely unrealistic. A bullet through the frontal lobe like that and the body would go straight down. The legs would immediately collapse, there would be no dramatic sagging into the wall.

Attached: 1554475923718.jpg (1000x636, 143K)

Or maybe it's because IT'S SO KAWAII user-KUN

Attached: 873150.jpg (960x480, 37K)

top fucking kek

nice meme

They watch it because this is entertaining , nothing much. Why everybody has to intelectualize and shove their politique views into everything. They just watch because its fun to them. I was watching dbz as a kid because they were throwing kamehamehas, it was fcking cool, nothing else. They probably like AoT because of Titans and spidermens flying everywhere. Its called fun.

>the most popular video game final fantasy vii
>not ffvi
/v/ was a mistake

Attached: ffvi___gogo_by_wingbuffet-d9j3xxg.jpg (1200x1503, 1.25M)

Salsa, por favor

FF7 has 1 black character and he is portrayed as an over the top caricature of what japs think black """people""" are like.

no hay salsa ;_;

>I mostly play Japanese games/watch anime because of political reasons

So you consume not because you like it but because the rest is trash?
KYS retard, do something more productive. Also anime produces incel retarded brainrot

Lying faggot. They have German names you fucking kike.

Attack on Titan is about an evil empire subjugating a race by brainwashing them into believing they are evil with largely invented stories of past attrocities. The main villain, one of said brainwashed people, has thd ultimate goal of sterilizing his own race. Really makes you think.

Attack on Titan is full of Jews.

>Jäger, Ackermann, Levi, Leonhart, Braun, Springer, Krüger
>muh German names
lol Americans

>the characters are all white
how are they all white when they have Japanese names?

Opposite. I play video games that DON'T have political messages, because we are surrounded by that 24/7 and I want respite from that during my limited gaming/relaxation time when I'm not busy with school and work

I don't need EA and Blizzard "challenging my societal biases" during my rest and relaxation time. Japanese developed games don't do that

You sound like an angry incel by the way

There's more to it than that too.
For whatever reason, and for all SJW bitching, most attempts to make shows and movies in the US that appeal to young men with two functioning testicles and an IQ of 100+ are often hamstrung in the US. Take, for instance, Treasure Planet. Two guys at Disney really wanted to make something that appealed to young boys specifically, so they slogged through decades of workplace politics and working on other peoples' ideas until they finally got their dream project, which they brought to life pretty fucking fantastically, ending up with a touching story about a fatherless boy's journey into adulthood.

Only...management changed suddenly, the marketing budget got cut, the commercials for the fucking movie spoiled it for some reason, and its release got pushed forward so...it could come out in theaters at the same time as Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. Disney took the movie's failure as a reason to blacklist ever making something in that direction ever again.

And it only gets worse as you move into older genres of entertainment. Very few American shows are actually interesting to men. Men aren't fascinated by crime dramas revolving around these painted up romanticizations of career people (played by people who are less competent than the poor sods that have to do their hair and makeup). The upper half of them is not interested in mindless action flicks either. They want interesting plots with true themes, with energy and sexuality woven into them. I think anime provides that a lot better than western media.

you're the one making a thread about "muh jews in videogames"

You're German, you should know that Jews just took on German names to blend in better. If it sounds Jewish, it sounds German.

notice the yellow hair and blue eyes

In that show in particular, they're explicitly germanic, with one character having a japanese name and being described as having foreign ancestry.

No they are addicted to anime because they are fap addicts.

Western media forced diversity gives me aids, that's why.

>tfw you're never going to have the nebbishy subculture that existed at the turn of the century
Too many faggots involved now. Otacon 2001 was a goddamn blast. You're not going to find me at any cons given the types that attract these events because the barrier to entry for this shit is non-existent.

weebs exist since the early days of Jow Forums, stop being a newfag.

I've witnessed pre 2012 and post 2012 weebs, you can't tell me nothing

Attached: 1548357102609.png (402x449, 352K)

We will make Anime Fascist.

Ah yes Eren Jeger, quite a traditional Japanese name.

>fascist iconography
Funny thing is the main characters are literal Jews.

>not ffxiii
Phhhleb.

There were bunch of blacks in his village.

>Kids are addicted to anime
Since when? My younger brothers and sisters are addicted to YouTube videos of Minecraft and playing fortnite