The Pickup Truck: No longer the domain of Rednecks

Road rage. Guy follows Nigger family to their house. Nigger dad gets out to confront pickup guy. Pickup guy shoots. Kills niglet daughter, wounds Nigger dad.

What race is the shooter?

Attached: 11874678-6887031-image-a-1_1554410240482.jpg (634x341, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6890147/PICTURED-Police-sketch-road-rage-driver-shot-killed-10-year-old-girl-Phoenix.html
abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/west-phoenix/pd-man-child-shot-in-phoenix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6890147/PICTURED-Police-sketch-road-rage-driver-shot-killed-10-year-old-girl-Phoenix.html

Attached: 11897222-6890147-image-m-10_1554459450920.jpg (306x479, 38K)

Here's the niglet daughter.

Attached: 11897632-6890147-image-m-23_1554459963035.jpg (306x400, 13K)

Looks Spanish

1350 odds are.

s

"Police said the shooter was believed to be a man 30 to 40 years old and driving a white pickup with a dark trim on the bottom."
Considering the description I'd agree.

>that truck
>that sleeve
>that face
Beaner confirmed.

Pickups = White or Beaner. Niggers don't drive trucks. It's a scientific fact.

Gomez shot Terrell. Not news

>Dharquintium Brown

Ford? Mexicans love fords

So it has begun? The beans will finally kill all niggers?

Fucking based

Some pissed of Iranian with a scab on their head?

can't quite tell from pic. prob a 56%er

>Gofundme
Every. Fucking. Time.

Looks white to me

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 8K)

I wish niggers and beaners would follow home kikes instead.

So based.

Attached: LatinasCongresswomen (1).png (922x1229, 1.58M)

>What race is the shooter
Amerimutt.

Well, I'd say he's pretty white for American standards.

Looks white, and even if beaner he’ll be described as white in news and protests.

Sound like self defense

>flag
lmaoing at your life

Attached: 519b58c89d60f2fb49765a07d1a0e5296d577e1d1c00810da49429fea318f4b0_1.jpg (320x299, 28K)

Based Bean starting Helter Skelter.

Doesn't matter, we're down 2 democrat votes

this! ... people underestimate how much mexicans hate niggers ... being that whites are becoming more brainwashed and seem to be more accepting i truly do think the % of mexicans that hate niggers is higher than whites

>Niggers don't drive trucks. It's a scientific fact.
What about truck based SUVs with 600 pounds worth of transmission-bombing rims? Technically those are trucks in all but name.

Dont blame them. I am European and the poster from above. The American Whites just like the European Whites are ethnically non-conscious. My unique ethnically backround forces me to see this. Americans are still living too well. Too well fed. Too well entertained by media with Niggers in it. They gunna see what the world really is like all too soon (I dont hate Americans, just their race-ignorant trope)

EVERYONE HERE IS THE REAL REASON WHY THERE ARE SO MANY BAIT AND CIRCLEJERKING THREADS TODAY
PLEASE BUMP THIS TO LET PEOPLE KNOW

That isn't a black arm but who knows if that is a picture of the shooter. Thing is if the media runs it you know it will just turn it to be a black shooter.
The msm are fucking cursed.

Officials identified the suspect as 20-year-old Joshua Gonzales

abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/west-phoenix/pd-man-child-shot-in-phoenix

probably a spic

Attached: 991.jpg (300x300, 21K)

I would like to point out that niggers and beaners have yet to have a race war against each other. I would also like to point out that supremes/whites//gods// have been in most every race war. It’s time for another race to have the spot light for once. It would amuse me to see beans and niglets shooting each other.

it's usually Beaner's whorock those sleaves, those rims on that track, and that hat. Nogs are fucked once all the MS-13's and flood of millions of Hispanics gets in this year from Venezuela and all the other cartel shitholes. We're gonna be seeing much more attcks and murders on whites and blacks by Cartel niggers

Really? Why don't they?

They really do the jobs Americans won't

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner.

Kek

One of those non-white white supremacists

illegal immigrant hopefully

It was to be expected.

Attached: 1528491690235.png (500x610, 148K)

Based bean counter. More of you in the US is fine by me

Attached: 97B1164C-8615-48B9-BAC8-9F391203DF46.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Attached: lol.jpg (300x250, 16K)

If they do, it'll be a Dodge since its cheap.
too expensive usually.

looks like a white redneck to me. and job well done

>since its cheap.
Why would niggers steal cheap cars?

What the absolute fuck it's real

Attached: 1550053903080.png (673x57, 8K)

So was he an illegal or what?

Is that some type of Wakanda metal?

for those who don't know, mexicans kill blacks a lot in america. mexicans are violent and dont like how niggers are so cocky.

South cal is all about the beans exterminating the blacks. Shit, Compton is BEANED now, effectiively cleansed of blacks

Attached: image.jpg (515x600, 227K)

He can’t keep getting away with this.

I told you half Nigger mutts here many times - brown eyes means he is NOT white. Regardless the skin tone. LMAO

of course it is, because they typically in the same neighborhood as niggers do. Whites rather pick up second third job than live close to niggers.

Since moving to the USA I've noticed that if a person drives a white truck they're typically the worst if the worst man children violent faghots who get mad over everything and never progressed passed bring 12 years old

that's nowhere near true Cleetus

Not having a pickup is cuck tier.

How do you move? How do you make large purchases? How do you renovate your home?

>confront pickup guy. Pickup guy shoots. Kills niglet daughter
how does that even work. did the guy get out of his truck and walk over to the car? was the dad just watching and thinking "whats this guy up to?"

Police drawing not really close to the real guy, no?

Attached: 11914262-6890147-image-a-31_1554483132973.jpg (634x771, 47K)

i could be wrong but I think you wanted to reply to this post

They said hispanic. They just buried it deep

damn i was sitting inside FIrestone on 35th ave and Union Hills getting an alignment when i saw this on TV

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-103036.png (720x1280, 1.87M)

Mutt

Mexicans are technically Americans they are part of north america
blacks btfo africa

you must not live in the south, trucks are 50% white, 40% spic and 10% nig

White men become brown men all the time in Phoenix
No biggie

Attached: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (1).jpg (881x588, 89K)

I find pickup trucks are usually driven by thick headed tards where i am, and WHITE PICKUPS are driven by a special breed of asshole, so this story scans.

Having a pickup is great until people inevitably start bothering you for it all the fucking time.

"hey do you mind helping me move?"
"hey do you mind helping me help a friend move?"
"hey can you help me bring home some shit from home depot/lowe's?"
"hey do you mind helping me deliver shit for my small business?"

It got fucking old quick and after initially being nice I had to start telling people no but they'd still ask me after saying no a few times.

Can tbe whites join forces woth spics to berid the world of kikes?
Or should whites just keel over and be forever taken by the jew, to proud to accept the fact that we all have to unite to kick out the kikes?

Attached: lm1Bn.jpg (768x1024, 196K)

This.

Niggers don't drive anything, they steal bicycles and buy Escalades which get repo'd before they can be driven.

> Joshua Gonzalez, 20, was booked on one count of first-degree murder and three counts of aggravated assault on Friday in the death of Summerbell Brown

White hispanic.

Every car I've ever had had an 8ft clearance down the center from trunk to dash that could accommodate a stack of 2x4s. You'd be surprised at what you can move in a car.

There's an incredibly shitty part of my town where nothing but niggers live that's called Dog Patch. The houses are completely falling apart and are about the size of my bathroom, but every single one has a brand new black SUV in the parking lot. They lease these things and use all their money for it rather than taking care of their homes and families.

> Summerbell's father Dharquintium Brown was also shot and sustained non-life-threatening injuries.

Attached: dolphin noise.jpg (640x358, 138K)

> Police were able to confirm that the truck was the suspect's vehicle even after changes had been made to the truck's appearance and tires. Officers searched the home where the truck was located and found a gun that was linked to Gonzalez and the shooting scene.

> change the tires on your truck

> keep the fucking gun with your fingerprints

Beaners......

Because they don't work... Trucks are for people who want to do shit, move shit, accomplish shit... you know work?

>Dharquintium Brown
named after the famous Roman general

This polski is using his brain

Wrong, Mexicans love chevy

Niggers get fucked

Here's the problem with that: niggers really are so stupid as to prefer sticking it to whitey over getting justice for a "loved" one.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6890147/PICTURED-Police-sketch-road-rage-driver-shot-killed-10-year-old-girl-Phoenix.html
>Dharquintium Brown
I do not believe it. Dharquintium. No.

RIP little girl.

I should've included pic related to underline just how fucking unwhite they are.

Attached: nigger family chicken moment.png (600x560, 94K)

Hah

Based and sadpilled, slave to the jews deutschecuckold.

>illegal detected
>since moving
didn't you mean since you ran over the border? You do realize that most people in El paso or any border towns are illegals right? Whether they drive a white truck or not is inconsequential... what's important is where the driver is from and the values they hold to be self-evident

I love my city we need to anialate all the niggers

He's "white Hispanic".

>shooter was a man
>no racial or skin color description
Not white that’s for sure. Probably not even tannish or they’d still say white.

>shot and sustained non-life-threatening injuries
Must have been a head shot.

>Gonzalez

underrated post

They forgot the "make america great again" print, and the BLUE EYES

Although I understand it's retaliation, we really shouldn't cheer the jews winning