Is cigar smoking redpilled?

Attached: 94249A56-C086-45E3-9B06-F034485588A9.jpg (750x721, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/OXO-Good-Grips-POP-Container/dp/B000VJ08SY
amazon.com/Boveda-2-Way-Humidity-Control-Large/dp/B004LHSOBK
cigaraficionado.com/article/the-exodus-8288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all substances are bluepilled as fuck

in moderation yes
if you smoke like a nigger everyday then good. you will die sooner
also dont smoke churchills cause fuck that faggot

Yes, smoking any unfiltered, additive-free tobacco is redpilled because unlike "degenerate" drugs, that confer only negative effects (alcohol and cannabis make the user STUPID), tobacco actually enhances the human condition positively: It is the most potent cognitive enhancer known to man!!! Also increases motivation & self control.

"Indeed, the research literature is full of results connecting nicotine with improved mental performance:

nicotine boosted IQ scores in a small sample of smokers, specifically scores on the RAPM12 (possibly related to its increasing global connectivity since IQ is being increasingly reified as measuring the global connectivity of multiple brain subsystems)
reaction time is improved, as is inspection time and visual search (but perhaps due solely to faster motor reaction?)
pilots’ performance enhanced 4/5 as much as donepezil does; improves late-day piloting
driving performance enhanced
overnight performance on various memory & attention13 tasks ("These data suggest that when performance is being measured overnight, smokers show little or no impairment, whilst the performance of non-smokers showed performance decrements.")
faster performance on Stroop and word classification
"acute nicotine administration may exert direct beneficial effects on novelty detection and subsequent memory recognition"
in smokers, improved prospective memory (things one intends to do); Rusted et al 2005
can improve handwriting
helps ADHD (Conners et al 1996; or Levin et al 1996 - as well as OCD, see previous footnote): "Results indicate significant clinician-rated global improvement, self-rated vigor and concentration, and improved performance on chronometric measures of attention and timing accuracy."
may help depression1415"

>but it's bad for you
No it isn't.
If you look into the matter, you will see anti-smoking "science" is as fake as 'man-made climate change'.
Take the tobacco pill.

amerimutt the post
>additive-free tobacco
what?

I’m guessing that gay cigar smokers prefer uncircumcised cocks.

Yes it is the white slave owners smoke of choice

retard

double retard. additive free means they don't put anything else in the whole leaf tobacco used to roll a cigar. the same can't be said for cigarettes.

Turkish education everyone.

>Needing a substance to cope with everyday life
>Paying for said substance
Cucked and soipilled

Attached: 1552114868531.jpg (1024x657, 89K)

pol is full of such prudes, especially the Americans

cigars are turds and cocks. suck cocks and burn
shit. sodomites.

All joy and fun is for cucks. Real occupy sensory deprivation tanks while fasting for 20 days straight.

Attached: blackhole_vs_rogue_star.gif (490x480, 2.63M)

Of course they are redpilled as long as you don't buy them in the UK.
For me, generally it's Nicuragua > Cuba > rest but I like them all as long as they aren't too strong. My Father is my favourite brand of the moment.

mehmet btfo

which one tonight, lads?

Attached: file.png (900x1600, 2.17M)

agreed fuck Churchill him , rothschild , & fdr are the reason we're living in clown world now ... and yea toro is def the way to go

says the faggot who thinks vaping and blowing big gay clouds is cool ,, please kys kike

god your taxes are awful, i visited a couple weeks ago and it made more sense to bring cubans from the US that i had originally ordered from switzerland, than buy them there.

I do like that most UK pubs seem to have a smoking patio, though.

That partagas wrapper looks likes shit. I have a stack of la gloria cubana(dominican) maduros I got for like $3 per that look nicer.

Cristo no2 are quite pleasant, around an hours smoke with delicious classic Cuban flavours. Have you kept them in a humidor though user? What's up with the one on the left..

Robusto master race.

it looks like mold on the left one

quality cigars is one the only appropriate gifts on man can give to another
>Dominican cigars are the best in the world

the other serie d i got with it was perfect so idc if it's not visually perfect. if I like this one I'm gonna buy a box.

that's what I was thinking too, depends on how windy it is tonight though.

the one on the left is just packaging, it comes wrapped in a tobacco leaf. not sure if it's just a meme or not.

I agree it looks fucked but it's just their equivalent of a cellophane tube, should be fine inside.

Tobacco is good for you - why do you think the globalists spent so much to propagandize against it?

I like smoking them because it makes me think of sucking some BBC.

If it's the website I'm thinking of, I bought a few boxes from there. The price is good and they are genuine but I've found them a bit dry with one exception. I prefer to buy individual sticks or small boxes to have variety these days... When I'm literally anywhere but the UK.

tobacco on its own is addictive enough already.
saying addictive free cigar sounds retarded for me
but i see your point

Additive not addictive.

>not understanding what is in most cigarettes/cigars
you should probably kill yourself now you filthy roach

>I've found them a bit dry

If you are smoking anything out of the mail the day you get it you're a failure at life. Also most shop humidors are not great either. If you're a poorfag and you just need to store a few at a time(like 40 or less). Go buy a plastic/acrylic jar with an airtight lid and get some boveda packs. One 120gr pack will humidify a container that will hold 20ish cigars and two packs will get you up to 40ish. Will work for 2-3 months then you pull them and seal them in another airtight container with a shot glass of water for 305 days to recharge them.

>american calling someone a turk
k

>american calling someone a turk
ok

its ok if youre smoking premium ones from egypt, the others are gay though

It's your history not mine roach.

3-5 days....

also anything you buy should rest in your poorfag humdidor at least a couple of days before you smoke it.

oh fuck i read it as addictive
ok i am a retard

Attached: received_269568270648365.png (399x357, 178K)

natural tobacco usually has less than 2% nicotine by volume. It is the jewish chemicals added to the sacred leaf which makes it harmful and addictive.

enjoy your cancer chode

>Harming my body in moderation is redpilled
Why?

go read what the jews say about your history and then let me know if its true

>is metaphorically sucking a big brown greasy dick that gives you cancer redpilled?

>the dominican believes this

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>falling for the tobacco and cancer meme
>chode
how is sixth grade zoomer?

Sticking a phallic object into any part of any man's body is supremely gay. Have fun smoking your shitskin dick, fag.

amazon.com/OXO-Good-Grips-POP-Container/dp/B000VJ08SY

I use the 69% but if you live somewhere very dry you might need a higher%.
amazon.com/Boveda-2-Way-Humidity-Control-Large/dp/B004LHSOBK

cigar in general if you dont swallow the smoke (like a fag) is not harmful
so smoking a cigar one a week will not harm your body (maybe your teeth only)
the water we are drinking is more harmful with all the processing its going through

I'm aware and have a decent humidor, but once they've dried like that the flavour is never the same. I don't know if it's a placebo or bad box but I have had some side-by-side to the same cigar bought from a B&M shop and they're not as good.

prob the same site. definitely let them sit for a minimum of 2 weeks in a humidor before testing them out, might require more. shipping is a pretty harsh environment.

if it makes you feel any better I was in belgium a couple weeks ago and their prices were even higher

Communism has ruined everything in Cuba including the cigars. The cigar world has moved on and like the beer industry there is a lot of innovation and choice and it's probably the best time to be a living cigar smoker in world history.

It boosts testosterone, trims waistlines, improves thinking, mental focus and like pipes isn’t very addictive as opposed to cigarettes which were literally designed to be addictive. It would probably protect many young men from becoming onions boys, get good jobs and sexy bitches. Just don’t chain smoke that shit. And if you have self control issues you probably shouldn’t reproduce anyway.

No, it's a disgusting habit taken up by tryhard wannabes with low self-esteem in a failed effort to look sophisticated, on the same level as vapefags.

fpbp

No. Ive never met a person worth a shit who smokes cigars.

>What is mouth cancer
Doing something harmful doesn't become redpilled only because you do it less. It only becomes less bluepilled.

Some vape fags, me i guess, quit cigs and still hooked on the nicotine..i dont love it though

Attached: A6444A7B-AB91-42C2-899F-E219E16EE831.jpg (218x231, 7K)

There are so many factors that go into making cigars that consistency is the hallmark of real quality. Also depending on how far apart the batches were you got the blend could have changed or some other factor changed things slightly. Cigar making is almost as much art/random happenstance as science/technology.

yes
nicotine is brain food

I like the oscuro leaf better, has a richer flavor

Attached: 1540349966572.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Attached: 1540350038691.jpg (185x272, 10K)

Rate

Attached: 1540350055441.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Nah, they are cheaper in Belgium sadly. A stick there for around 8eur costs £13-14 here. Belgium is where people go to buy cheap tobacco and alcohol.

How many different cigars have you smoked? Whats your cigar scanner unique count?

Attached: 1540350235751.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Attached: 1540350376897.jpg (540x540, 49K)

Attached: 1540350417688.jpg (480x360, 27K)

Attached: 1540350421908.jpg (500x500, 82K)

Fuck yes I smoked my last one of these I had yesterday but only because more are showing up in the post today along with some other tasties...

And I forgot to say, Boveda packs are the shit. That's what I use.

Good choice. I smoked some of his more expensive cigars on holiday recently.

I honestly don't know how poorfags got started before there were boveda packs.

>mouth cancer
thats a meme friend
>Doing something harmful doesn't become redpilled only because you do it less
true
i didnt say cigar smoking is le based redpilled xdddd thing
but its not as harmful as people wanted to be (its also not good for the health like other people want it to be)
its just a pleasure of life like drinking
IF your drink/smoke in moderation it doesnt make you le redpilled but it does minisize or nullify the harmful effects

Cigars = *tips fedora*
Cigarettes are for real humans.

>i didnt say cigar smoking is le based redpilled xdddd thing

>Is cigar smoking redpilled?
>in moderation yes

Cigars, cigarettes, and pipes, are penis substitutes. All smokers are gay.

Attached: German_anti-smoking_ad.jpg (442x360, 38K)

ok that makes more sense than the mental gymnastics I was using to explain why a petit edmundo was L20 in the uk. At least it's a trainride away.

I just use a text file, around 40. When i started I liked darker wrappers but am coming around to like something a little more refined and complex. I was thinking the other day that there must be an untappd equivalent for cigars so I'll check out cigar scanner

Cigars in moderation are redpill
Cigarettes are blue pill

today is not my day
sorry

>wasting money on luxury
Good, goyim!

not if you smoke communist brands like cohiba.

>he pays for internet
oy vey

This

>"""Luxury""" plants that grow in literally any climate
o i am laffin

No. Snuff is tho.

Snuff is literally the ultimate redpill when it comes to the nicotine jew.

I keep a log in a notebook. In pencil. I used to use slabs of rock and charcoal but storage became problematic.

/thread

When I am a richfag I'm going to go to the Lanesborough Hotel and have an 1811 Napoleonic congac with a Casto-era cigar.

Dont you have some starving to do? Last I checked, using the internet for education and educating others is a good thing, mednigger.
It is sold to ge you hooked.

No. Developing a dependence on anything, whether cigars or your phone, extremely blue pulled.

the middle one looks classy ak

You can age a cigar too long dude. In fact most high end cigars should not be aged by the end user because part of what makes them high end is that they have already been aged before sale.

>funding (((cuba)))

cuban cigars are a meme now faggot castro and Communism accidentaly the cuban cigar industry, Dominican republic tooks it's place
where do you think most cubans took their seed and know how?
>Toraño Jr. said at the time. "Much of the choice tobaccos grown in these countries and elsewhere comes from Cuban seeds smuggled off the island by these expatriates."
>Today's Dominican Republic is the world's biggest producer of premium cigars, dwarfing even Cuba, but in the early 1970s Dominican cigars were unknown in the United States. What the country did have was tobacco. La Aurora S.A., the nation's largest company, opened in 1903. And, a member of the Quesada family began buying and reselling tobacco from the Dominican Republic in the 1930s, establishing an early foothold in the country.
> The Dominican Republic would ultimately replace Jamaica as the premier place for the production of handmade cigars outside of Cuba. In October 2000,
cigaraficionado.com/article/the-exodus-8288

if you knew anything about cigars you would have know this

Everyone pro smoker in this thread is the same as weed smoking fags who say its TOTALLY not addicting and down to Earth or Doctor pushing drugs that were TOTALLY tested extensively and are not addicting, ore literally anything else that is TOTALLY not addicting. If you cannot make it through a week or month without it or you seem to stop functioning correctly without it, mentally. Your a no good addict.

yeah nigger but the internet IS a luxury
thats the joke

>cuba is the only place that makes cigars
Shut the fuck up if you don't know anything about a subject