American Men Should Avoid Marriage

We are all familiar with the typical American woman’s instagram account. It mostly consists of retarded motivational quotes like “Just be you” and pics of her travelling to exotic travel destinations. Now, why shouldn’t American men ALSO do the same, and travel to exotic travel destinations where he can have sex with exotic women? Why should American men get a job, buy a house, get married, and have kids? What’s the point when your American wife will simply divorce-rape you and kidnap your kids from you while forcing you to pay huge alimony and child support payments on the very real threat of going to prison?

Two can play this game. If American women want to travel the world like sluts and enjoy life, then so can American men. Fuck the patriarchy and fuck conservative religion which says it is a man’s “duty” to marry and support a woman. American women are not upholding their end of the bargain by being a traditional wife and so American men do not have to become a “traditional” man and marry and financially support a woman.

The problem with this is that women will still have sex with the top 5% of alpha men and get impregnated by them and thus become a criminal-producing factory known as a single mother. 80% of criminals in prison in America were raised by single mothers. Either way, American society is collapsing and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it anyway. So if you are an American man, I advise you to avoid marriage and enjoy your life and travel to exotic places in Asia and have sex with exotic Asian women. It is NOT your “duty” to “man up” and get married to some ex-slut born-again Virgin.

Attached: Picture 10.jpg (477x720, 63K)

>if American women want to enjoy life then so can American men

You cant though, because most American men had the most pleasurable parts of their body forcibly removed as a newborn. You were robbed of the motivation that 90% of women have when they are out and about. To think a circumcised man is actually able to enjoy sexual adventures in the same capacity a non-mutilated human is able to is laughable.

yea well i am circumsized and still enjoy it

but yea american women are fucking evil, they actually take pleasure in torturing a tiny young male baby

white women are truly evil

Thotzz law

Attached: 2p43nu (1).jpg (500x781, 98K)

Gay

you know the way around this? Legalizing prostitution, so that the other 90% of men can get sex cheaply and easy

having sex wont solve the problem it will create more. we need more stable loving families not guys who just want to get laid

Y'all need Jesus.

Attached: image.jpg (1024x760, 354K)

Attached: 9334658051071.png (900x900, 257K)

okay and where are you planning to find these pure women who will be loving wives?

They do not exist. For now, all you can do is fuck

fuck that fake ass jew, he never existed

www.JesusNeverExisted.com

>80% of criminals in prison in America were raised by niggers.

fixed it.

Married for nearly 12 years nigga. Life's good, got two kids, gonna wait until after I do some schooling for a new career to have some more.

Be a good man, find a good woman, work at it and grow together. You don't find a soul mate, you make one by growing and sharing your life with someone decent. And there are plenty of decent people out there if you actually get off the internet and meet real people.

Women behave as they do because no one has the balls to put them in their place. Women have an adaptation which the kikes are using against us, that adaptation is supposed to compel them to select for the strongest mates. Women being weaker they utilize simple psychological means to 'shitcheck' men for strength. When a man is not actively displaying strong qualities the woman will begin to act out. It always starts with simple degenerate acts but then when those 'simple' ones go uncorrected they progressively get more and more out of line. When they get severely out of line then they start behaving in a manner detrimental to themselves, men and society as a whole.

What I am saying here is.. view it through a sort of jungian lens, women are behaving as they are because they are, at a level in which they are not aware of, begging for a man to display strength and put them in their place. This does not mean hit them or treat them like shit, but rather all that is needed is child psychology. If a woman is acting out for attention, you give her none but do so in a way that causes her to crave your attention more. If she is actively behaving in a degenerate manner then you make her crave your attention and then make it abundantly clear that her behavior is too far below your standards.

What anons need to keep in mind is that women have extremely malleable minds and if you desire to break a woman of her bullshit behavior then you also need to keep in mind that the endeavor in which you are embarking on involves you systematically undoing a lifetime of kike mental conditioning. It is not easy. It takes a fucking ton of willpower to keep it up and not give up on a particular woman, because while you are trying to undo this brainwashing you also have to deal with her retarded assed adapted 'mental strength shitchecking'' behavior.

But, not only can it be done.. It can be done completely and permanently. Years ago I found one that I wanted to test these theories on. She was severely blue pilled and at the time I thought saving her might be a hopeless endeavor. I took this task on like it was a mission given to me by god, like all men should make everything that they set out to accomplish. And guess what... I salvaged her so much that I turned her into the most conservative and wholesome woman I've ever met in person and I married her.

I am not special, if I can do it so can you. TAKE BACK WHAT IS YOURS, BROTHERS.

>You don't find a soul mate,

This.

I let many descent girls pass because I was hoping to find my soulmate. Soulmates are the most cucked concept. I agree now, you don't meet her, you grow into each other.

>American Men Should Avoid Marriage

I think American men would have to be really stupid to marry in the current environment.

Marriage is a financial agreement.

All this stuff about love, is frippery. You don't need marriage to love, live together or have children.

checked and this. But I will add that if you have had enough experience with them you will be able to tell the difference between flight of fancy and "this one might actually be the one for me". But even without that experience if you take it on as a task that will be difficult but incredibly rewarding then I would posit that almost any woman can be made to be "yours".

Another thing to consider is thinking of interaction between people in terms of frequency. If you've ever had a friend that you've spent almost too much time with you may have noticed that you both started acting and thinking almost the same, you had created a bond between you where your minds basically got on the same wavelength. Another example would be if you ever had a job working with someone where neither one of you had to say a word and the other guy was already placing the tool that you needed in your hand.

The same concept works with women. You put enough energy into a relationship (or any personal relationship really) the weaker frequency will attenuate towards the stronger frequency. Be strong in your thoughts and actions and she will come to you.

if yuo gotta get married, then marry an asian or black woman

White Men-Black Woman marriages have the lowest divorce rate

well, how are we white men supposed to put them in their place, when they can call 911 and have armed police show up and arrest us if we merely raise our voice to them?

If you try to fight one woman, you are literally fighting the entire government

Thanks user

you guys are all faggots

>if you try to fight one woman you are literally fighting the entire government
I thought that was the whole point of your memeflag? Pussy. And you do not have to raise your voice or the back of your hand for that matter. I already explained it. Make her crave your attention and then make it clear that she is below your standards and until she knocks it off she will be denied your full attention. It's very simple psychology.

Think of it like how you would train a dog. If pupper is being a little shit, sure you could beat it into submission, but you the result would not be a bro-tier dog. For a bro-tier dog you need to command the dogs respect, you do this with an even hand. Beating a dog into submission results in a dog that obeys you out of fear, which also leads to negative behavior nervous dogs tend to be destructive.

Instead, if you want a bro-tier dog, when pupper is acting out you sternly rebuke it and deny it attention. You hold a treat in your hand, that it will crave intensely, but refuse to give it the treat until it stops acting like an asshole. As soon as it stops acting like an asshole you give it a treat. And if you keep this up pupper learns that being a goodboy yields only positive results while being a badboy yields no results at all.

The problem with hitting a dog is it observes that being a badboy does in fact yield results. They are negative results but any attention is still attention, and at the end of the day all pupper wants is your attention so it learns that negative gets what it wants.

It's retarded but that's how it works. The same concepts apply to any person who is not self aware, which includes women and children but also plebly men.

Instead of crying about how the kikes have the system worked against us we all need to be focusing on how to bend the system back to the shape that it should be. This is war and war is won with the mind not the fist.

>Fuck the patriarchy and fuck conservative religion which says it is a man’s “duty” to marry and support a woman. American women are not upholding their end of the bargain by being a traditional wife and so American men do not have to become a “traditional” man and marry and financially support a woman.

I don't know what religion you're referencing, but if you get pass the crappy feminized Christian church, the Bible is decidedly red pilled. There are constant references about not giving your wealth and youth to worthless women. There is that Proverbs 31 that describes what a good woman is like. There are passages like Amos 3:3 Can two walk together, unless they be agreed - which is instructions if you look at it not to get involved with someone that doesn't share the same goals as you do. And the biggest one is the whole "don't cast your pearls among swine, lest they trample them, then turn and trample you."

I know a lot of garbage democrat liberal pastors, rabbis and preachers refuse to actually read the book, but God through the ages warns not to get married or associate with trashy people. Otherwise I don't disagree with your points.

Haven't dated in 5 years, you get used to it but the feeling of wanting a woman is always there. I am a tall guy 6'3, mid thirties and I have never married or had kids. The older a man gets the more he starts thinking with his head instead of his dick and it's really quite simple. Women have far too much power to be worth bothering with.

For 60 years feminism has told women to fight against their natural instincts and act like men. More women in the work force, sluts walks, rallies for ' equality' where they act like complete animals , they attack men and use the courts to destroy mens lives. I'm sure everyone has heard of mgtow now and it's rapidly gaining power, it's the only real course of action a man has anymore because women are simply not women anymore.

you'll always have the odd guy who says they are happily married but it's all bullshit because to be happily married you have to give in to the womans demands and you'll always have the threat of divorce rape hovering over you to keep you in line. If you are red pilled enough it's completely obvious to anyone with a brain that this is all constructed by the evil jews to destroy the white family model by turning women against men.

women are stupid, they are incapable of free thought , it's why they are so easily manipulated and to change them back is to change a life time of indoctrination. What's ironic is that it is the women themselves who will suffer, no wedding, no dates, no man to protect them from the muslim rapeugees which the german women found out when she was gang raped by 20 of them on new years.

So what's a man to do? travel to asia and fuck those girls instead? No, what we do is buy sex dolls which are rapidly increasing in advancement , in 5 years we will have robot sex dolls, in 10 years they will look so real and advanced that men will opt for these over women.

There's always Islam.

Islam is a GREAT religion

fuck the c.u.c.k.s who hate on Islam

Islam is based and redpilled

and FUCK israel too

sure thing, bud. Feel free to shout at your girlfriend, so that the SWAT smashes down your door and blows you away

you don't really have much strategic long term thinking, do you?

You didn't do shit, she was just ready to settle.

Marriage is a waste of money for the woman to boast around with her friends and become the center of attention rather than waste thousands of dollars in a wedding use that for a car or your apartment

It is over.

MGTOW is the answer.

Attached: 0017F98E-BE9A-4165-A5AD-4D74C765588A.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Clearly. It's a bogus contract.

Cringe

Attached: 2019-03-20-wipe.jpg (1300x2443, 1.13M)

If these were real people, the daughter would probably end up in a career of journalism.

Attached: 1554324641980.png (793x379, 185K)

I'm 30 and certainly believe, legal marriages was invented by the rulers to get acces to their peasents private rooms

legal marriage is slavery for MEN

MGTOW + prostitution

A prostitute won't hit you with a false rape accusation or divorce rape you

Stormy Daniels
They seem perfectly fine to do other evil things though. Women...

well that's white women for you. White women are evil

Only go for brown, black, or asian prostitutes. Even better only do them in Asia or South America

America is the most sexually repressed country on earth

>America is the most sexually repressed country on earth
I think it has to do with the initial Christian and somewhat Jewish founding of the country. Part of it was wrong, making sex seem horrible when their very same deity encouraged sex in marriage to be joyous. But part of it was right, trying to keep men from being whoremongers and women from being the whores and hypergamous thots they are inclined to be. Because of feminism and liberalism, I don't think the right pathways were chosen to rectify things. Now most women are used up nasty trash. Didn't I hear right, because of the #metoo movement, or #reeeeeetoo as I call it, guys in positions of power have stopped mentoring women and hiring them or even being associated with them because of the awfulness of the liberal female mind?
What happened to all the old matronly women that would teach younger women not to sport-screw and be a terrible person? I think most of them died out from old age. This is sincerely a sad time to see America, the New Rome continue it's collapse. Bachelor taxes should be coming soon.

yes christianity is the cause of that repression.

In the 1910s, christians voted to ban alcohol, drugs, prostitution, gambling, and so on.

Christianity has destroyed freedom in America 100 years ago.

>Bachelor taxes should be coming soon.

if you are a white male, you need to GET THE FUCK OUT OF AMERICA.

Fuck, go be an english teacher in asia or something, or do something but DO NOT STAY in America.

Renounce your US citizenship as soon as you can gain citizenship to a different country.

Learn the language of the new country you move to.

I support Christianity, but just because you're a Christian doesn't mean you do the right things, or even take the time to read their Bible in order to know what right things to do.
There is a thing called a "baby Christian," someone who is new to the faith and doesn't know much. Because of lazy ass democrat and other pastors and preachers, people stay in this baby state until the day they die some times. And with that ignorance, become a damn embarrassment to the faith and to humanity itself.
Alcohol - being a damn drunk is wrong, bur Jesus Himself turned water into wine, so it's okay to get a buzz, people.
Drugs - God made things we can use for various reasons. Research before ridiculousness.
Prostitution - Sorry, but that's not good. Although having prostitution keeps men from putting vagina on a pedestal. Never, NEVER put a vagina or a woman on a pedestal.
Gambling - I have read the Bible twice and continue to study it. Except for gambling away your home and addiction stuff, I can't find a passage that says having some fun is wrong. I don't do it, but then again I don't want others to take my money for a dumb game.

Bad Christians have let a lot of stupid crap happen over the years, and it's embarrassing to me.

Asia isn't like anime. They be some racist people over there, and will not want to carry a filthy foreigner's children to term. Look on you tube about stories about how horrible it is to teach English in Japan and so forth. It's generally not a safe idea. Also work permits and such in places like Japan and Korea, well, you're a foreigner, so you're going to have a problem.

christianity is fucking gay and only c.u.c.k.s support christianity anymore

nevermind the fact that there is zero evidence that jesus even existed in the first place

yea not all asians are open to interacial relationships, but many are.

Do they think people don't know they are going overseas to fuck a bunch of guys?

Married to a 8/10 Slovak woman and have a white baby on the way. Enjoy your eyes-less faced gook and ugly children.

I will awaken my siddhis to make my waifu Lum real.

Attached: lum.jpg (1000x1000, 105K)

>they do not exist
Must have sucked growing up in a city.

most white men are pathetic c.u.c.k.s who refuse to see the truth about what total WHORES white women truly are

well east european women are another option if you like white women

Enter the Ninth Gate!

Big cities and their suburbs are all fully liberal feminist shitholes. Rural areas, like 2 or 3 horus outside of the big cities, are relatively better.

Attached: 1553028493581.jpg (829x600, 88K)

fuck jesus and fuck white women too

and fuck the pathetic white men who white-knight for white women

Attached: 190307_gma_digital_IWD19_hpMain_1x1_144.jpg (144x144, 6K)

>leddit spacing
fuck off my board nigger

i am an oldfag, fag

Attached: 1553383727647.jpg (960x960, 111K)

I'll let this slide only because you seem to have nice taste in women

Thanks

In all honesty, do you really hate all white people on earth? If not, do you mean anyone who identifies as "white man" or "white woman"? If the former than you truly are a child of Satan. If the second than this whole thing is political and I kinda understand.

White women, yes.
And any white male who defends white women.

What do you mean defends? I am not a white knight that defends whores, at the same time I am not insane and understand that among white women, which is a HUGE number of women even if limited to the west, their are still amazing individuals. Women who were raised with values and ethics, who want to start a family and have a good life. You hate them as well?

Only a C.U.C.K. supports or defends a white woman's horrible behavior

...because nobody else will have a chance to win unless they're bred out. Womp, Womp! Try harder.

White women are evil. Only c.u,c.k.s disagree

Only strong MEN can fix a woman with these kinds of problems. A strong leader for them to follow. Abandoning your women to the wolves is not the answer. Only a C.U.C.K. would want to do that.

Stormfags are onions.boys

Haha u strong enough to fight the SWAT team when she calls the police on you?

Mr. Billy Bad Ass

>Amos 3:3
Amos is the most overlooked book in the Bible.
A prophet not born of prophets. Amos was a based nigga.

Men need to return to virtue. Women will always follow

i dont give a rat's fuck about the gay ass bible

Attached: 1553457963726.gif (256x192, 1.48M)

Dale Cooper

Islam is cancer.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 329K)

jesus never existed www.JesusNeverExisted.com and christianity AND feminism are cancer

Avoid immortal women lest they vex your soul.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 409K)

And you are a...

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 415K)

Isn't like a big part of the beginning of the book of Proverbs just the writers saying, "DON'T MESS WITH THOTS!" in some manner? It is so red pilled.

why do you christians like chopping baby boy's foreskins and sucking the blood? Why do you worship a fictional jewish communist cocksucker?

??? that picture makes no sense. why would 90% of women fuck 10% of men. that statement is not rational. your saying that they sit on the computer and then only fuck who? what?
>hmm (((LEGAL))) prostitutes.
how about deregulating sex for money as being anything illegal

Attached: soddom_and_gamorrah.jpg (1200x600, 257K)

These are just shill demoralization threads. Go out and have fun, meet girls, and get married and have kids. If you have boys teach them to be men.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (2980x2248, 1.3M)

it's natural. In the animal kingdom, only the top 5% of monkeys breed.

Feminism allowed women to become like animals again.

no i am not a shill. I am trying to REDPILL you to the true nature of white women.

White women are evil. Only pussies disagree

God would disapprove of this gay ass clownflag design

which god? The fake christian messiah god who is such a monster that he damns 5 year old children to eternal hell for not being born in a white christian family? Fuck you, you are already in hell

i agree with you about white women, but your god hating obsession i do not agree with.

hey retarded fuck

how racist and arrogant are you to think that unless someone is a christian, they are an atheist? i am absolutely not an atheist, but i absolutely reject your christian concept of god as a fucking monster

your christian conception of god is that of the most evil monster to ever exist

i utterly reject that, and your fake jew religion christianity

when are you gonna grow a pair and stop sucking jewish dick, you pussy?

Attached: 1554489502369.jpg (850x400, 66K)

so what? just because he was right on jews doesn't make his retarded inbred ass right about anything else

my god, you are retarded. You are most likely an incel virgin too.

what is feminist about the internet?
ill cut to the chase. stop letting them actually sell sex and then that would stop.
last time i was using justin.tv some whore bag literally said she was paid to sit there. on camera half the time not even responding to any messages

you claim being away from white women makes you happy, and that we should pursue our own happiness, yet you are the most angry obsessive person ive met.
Why would anyone take after your footsteps? The only thing youve done is scare them away, for fear of becoming as angry and bitter as you.
You are not a happy person my friend, calm yourself.

>youre an incel virgin
you talk just like the nasty evil white roasties you claim to hate.
You have truly become just like them.
You are not enlightened, you are an emotional trainwreck.

Because women would rather share an alpha (top 10%) male than have a "bottom" 90% supportive male all to themselves.

Part of this is because they know they'll have some form of money extracted from men for their thug-spawn, either through government programs (funded by men) or a beta cuck they can divorce-rape later on.

Larpagans are just atheists who traded their fedoras for Viking helmets.
I do agree on white women, probably because I have a crush on an Asian chick.

did you know that in my previous life, i was one of the Roman soldiers at the crucifixion of Jesus Christ? In fact, i am the soldier who plunged a spear thru Jesus's chest and killed him and sent him straight to hell. I AM THE ONE WHO KILLED JESUS CHRIST!

Women.
Matriarch
Maternal
Matter
Material
Materialism

women are the epitome of materialism in this world. Its why everything the bible says about women, it also says about money.
The two greatest forms of earthly lust in this world are women and money. Women love money, they are materialistic.
This is the polar opposite of a spiritual mentality, to lust after worldly things.
Its an empty life, and will never lead to satisfaction. Happiness comes from within, not from without. Jesus is Lord the Hope of Glory

funny, because all the jews were right behind you cheering you on.
Do you not recall that?
And the Roman soldiers who witnessed it dropped to their knees in fear saying "surely, this is the son of God the Most High".

did you also say that? Looks like you messed up. The only unrepentent among them were the jews themselves.
Now we know which side youre on. jew.

are you aware that the bible is not the only scripture in this world that condemns women?

why are christian men such pussies?

i sliced Jesus's heart open with my spear and KILLED HIM!

wghats this fuckign legal prostitution or soddom and gomorrah fix this? more like hey lets stop free speech guys amiright?
use women again to impose shit on people

Riiiight. You didn’t have a previous life. We all only get one shot at life on this earth, that’s it. After our one life is spent, we are sent to either God’s presence in heaven or God’s absence in hell.

yes. Even a God-hater such as yourself can have correct opinions and knowledge on some things, yet still reject the knowledge which is most valuable and will bring you joy and mercy.
Your bitterness and anger is human, and its caused by humans, by the world. And you love the things in the world and lust after them. Such as sex, pride, money.
This also is the basis for your god hatred.
>Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

>Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.