Imagine being a respected

General and being commemorated in history as a great man only to have TRANSPHOBIC MEDIA out you as the bitch you actually are.
>when will the fed realize they are their own worst enemy?

Attached: 20190405_110321.jpg (709x946, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwleaxA0ps0
blackhistory.org/2018/06/ludwig-van-beethoven-classical-musician-was-black-man-mother-moor.html
chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/ct-life-casimir-pulaski-intersex-040319-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Shocking discovery suggests Hitler was biologically female.
The Daily Fail is less trust worthy that the National Enquirer.

You are looking at this the wrong way. Yo have to be born genetically defective to be trans. It is not a choice a healthy person can make. Not even crazy people should be allowed to make the choice. They either have the defective genes or not.

>father of cavalry
>maybe woman?
Oh lord, next report will be about Napoleon secretly being a loli

They’re uncovering elite gender inversion. Goes back centuries. Ever wondered why Elizabeth I declared she was of barren stock?

lmao the British empire lost to a tranny

someone read monstrous regiment

That did seem odd

What a load of bullshit. Polish aristocrat, actually a woman because what? Poles didn't record his fucking gender.
This propaganda is ridiculous and is getting more ridiculous each day. I guess it's a good thing because the left looks more deranged by the minute.

It's really hard to mail things to your country.

in the documentary they couldnt verify his dna because they weren't sure on the skeleton. Either way makes you go hmmmmmmm when someone is out exhuming remains to prove famous figures in history were really black faggot tranny women. I'm being fascecious but you get my point.

not buying it. he could have been male with the disease and that gives someone a huge cock with tiny balls.

They got DNA that confirms disease but did not do a dna test for sex?

I call bullshit

przynęta

This is a fucking lie

>(((Smithsonian)))
>historian (((David Wilson)))
>intersex due to congenital adrenal hyperplasia says desperate researchers studying his DNA for a sensational pseudohistory show
HE WAS A WOMAN

gee wonder why they didnt test dna for gender:

It’s easy enough to determine basic physical sex with a quick scan for X and Y chromosomes. That can also determine some gender disorders, most commonly XXY—or a person who is superficially male, but carries an extra X, or female, chromosome. The condition, known as Klinefelter syndrome, can result in a range of problems, including delayed or incomplete puberty, comparatively weak bones and undescended testicles. X and Y chromosomes, however, tell you absolutely nothing about gender identity, which is a vastly more complicated matter.

>the absolute state of the smithsonian

Attached: rewritinghistory.png (1610x942, 186K)

Destroying white history

not woman, bitch researcher(who happens to be jewish)

WASHINGTON -- Does the study of anthropology inherently run counter to conservative values?

In the age of Trump, many in academe are re-evaluating how their professions and livelihoods are perceived by an electorate that rejected the establishment. Additionally, Republicans of all stripes -- establishment or otherwise -- seem to have soured on higher education, with 58 percent of them reporting that they think colleges have a negative impact on the country’s direction.
“[Teaching about] gender roles has definitely been an issue, especially for military spouses,” said Virginia Hutton Estabrook, an assistant professor of anthropology at Armstrong State University in Savannah, Ga., who was also on the panel. Cultural anthropology has been at the forefront of researching gender roles and how they vary across cultures, and Estabrook mentioned military spouses as typically strongly oriented around traditional American gender roles when she teaches theories that may run counter to their views.

Notice the episode about Jesus Christ, it seems they're trying to inject women into everything and simultaneously rewrite history. Feminism is worse than I thought desu.

Well he was subhuman polish slav so how is it destroying white history exactly

lets do a dna test for a rare disease but lets not do a quick dna scan for xx xy chromosomes

Stop pretending you're not white.

Also:
>receding hairline, eventually bald
>sweet stache
>could actually ride a horse and swing a sword

Yeah, totally a woman.

Attached: not a woman.jpg (496x555, 289K)

Well all nazi's are gay so r u really surprised?

Was she a he?

When Elizabeth was born the midwives announced she was a boy but then said they’d made a mistake

“It’s a woman. It’s not Pulaski," a forensic anthropologist said.

According to the Tribune, that means one of three possibilities: The bones extracted from a monument in Savannah, Georgia, may not have belonged to Pulaski; Pulaski was a biological woman who lived as a man; or Pulaski was “intersex,” previously referred to as a hermaphrodite. An estimated 1 in 1,500 people are born intersex, or with bodies that are not readily defined as male or female.

How much you want to bet the last two are bullshit and the body is not his? Kikes are trying so hard to destroy Poland because of their ethnic unity and identity and Catholic faith

>dipshits either dug up the wrong grave or they never buried him there
>HE A TRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God people are fucking stupid.

Attached: 1443137885443.jpg (698x840, 346K)

>Oh lord, next report will be about Napoleon secretly being a loli
don't give shadman ideas

FUTURE IS BRIGHT FOR A WHITE MAN!
youtube.com/watch?v=lwleaxA0ps0

Attached: 1545431797338.jpg (600x336, 118K)

>Exhuming remains
>Be decorated general only to have kikes dig up your bones and try to prove you were a woman
Make the ride stop I want to get off.

>revolutionary war hero
Any one who would lead a cavalry charge against their own kin is a bitch.

can't they dig him up and check?

redcoats were 70% irish 30% german at the time

I don't know where the 30% German came from, because there were a ton of Highlanders, more than Germans. Ireland was part of the UK then but 70% seems high all the same.

Bongoloids weren’t his kind, dumbfuck. He was Polish .

They did. The problem that arises is that they may have the wrong body. They moved a body from his original burial place (possibly a family crypt) in 1854 to a memorial for him in Savannah. This brings up a lot of questions about the credibility of the body. My guess is they originally took the wrong body and the idiots who are examining it are too embarrassed to admit it. Look at all the pictures of the man. His declining hair and mustache scream man.

Attached: arguement_Falacies.jpg (700x467, 54K)

>toilet cleaner
>female
>treasonous
these are your heroes you fat fuck

Ffs

Attached: images (78).jpg (275x266, 13K)

kek

blackhistory.org/2018/06/ludwig-van-beethoven-classical-musician-was-black-man-mother-moor.html

Attached: Koala.jpg (1024x768, 771K)

>next report will be about Napoleon secretly being a loli
You lie.
He was a furfag.

We wuz cuntz

>in the future furries will be claiming Davy Crockett was one of them because of his hat

Thanks for staying you were being fastidious otherwise someone with autism would take you seriously and call you a jew

>user why are you transphobic
>user why do you hate the left, you shouldnt be so cynical
>user trans rights dont even affect you, dont get so worked up
YOU FAGGOT TRANNIES ARE MAKING A MOCKERY OF MY HERITAGE AND HISTORICAL HEROES. AHHHHHHHHH

have 300,ooo$ to do documentary. cant afford 200$ dna scan for xy chromosomes. fuck off

Lmao Sufjan Stevens btfo

Don't mean Nasu and Fgo staff?

Not only that, she was a powerful brave black woman of color with no arms and no legs and rode on a horse with no legs and no head that hovered powerfully over the battlefield by the sheer power of melanin that used the motion of its tail to move it forward like a propeller and yes, she invented the propeller but the white man suppressed it and used it in their war boats to trick powerful brave black warriors away from their technology to use them to pick cotton because of fucking white males.

they're using DNA and shit, its kind of coool, dude might have actually been a chick
chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/ct-life-casimir-pulaski-intersex-040319-story.html

Attached: 083EAB9B-700F-4718-BDAA-4D3A25374E99.jpg (320x158, 9K)

get lost tranny . reading comprehend much. they dna tested for rare disease but did not dna test for gender.

or they did and threw it way. ass.

Get on it Shadman

but biology doesn't real

Idk the exact numbers but I've read that there were lots. Empires always draw their manpower from underdeveloped shithole bits ie modern USA from the south or rome from german frontier.
And I don't know if they count as redcoats but there were lots of german mercenaries used (which upset yanks) since your king also ruled part of Germany.

British education.
No wonder you lost the war.

they said the same stupid thing about Hitler
literally they said this
don't know if it was daily mail but I had classmates telling me that they read that Hitler was a female
ofc that's completely idiotic because it's literally impossible that a woman could go that long in such a spotlight and actually lead men without them figuring it out and recording it
even today with all their advanced medical technology trans can't go very long without being outed by literally everyone
you think they could do it before plastic surgery or hormone blockers existed?
absolute nonsense
but someone should try to put out an article saying
> shocking discovery proves ancient female warrior vikings were actually male!
(ignoring the fact that female warrior vikings are a lie and the ONLY "evidence" they have suggesting otherwise is that some of the women were buried with their late husband's sword and armor and the only reason why anyone believes otherwise is because of the mythical valkyries and bs feminist history revisionists constantly telling everyone how Viking women were warriors)

anyone has name of the retard who came up with this bullshit?

this

>"We need grant money for our department!"
>"Say no more."

This or it's a Jewish tactic to discredit white history since they realized whites have undisputable evidence of their superiority

try reading the thread

well the professor, virginia hutton estabrook, just so happens to be jewish