Tarrant Memes

I heard his trial was today? Hopefully he is doing well.

Attached: Accidents.jpg (710x500, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manjaro.github.io/homepage/public/support/firststeps/
itsfoss.com/bootable-windows-usb-linux/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Aussie.jpg (923x519, 83K)

Attached: Something.png (578x673, 572K)

Attached: No Joke Anon.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

So funny story actually
>Have desktop poop on me
>Windows is all sorts of fucked
>Take it to repair shop to create a partition
>Guy that's been helping me is black
>Pay him 70 dollars to basically switch drives and install new windows
>Gets a call this morning
>"Sir we actually got windows working, could you give us the password to log in"
>Gives them the password
>"So your wallpaper is a girl with a clown nose yes?"
>Pic related.
>Ohshitohshitohshit.jpg

What do anons?

Attached: 1553529618856.png (1423x1566, 631K)

Bump

Attached: 1554407471566.png (2180x2624, 2.85M)

>windows

It's over for you user.

Attached: 1554245735467m.jpg (473x1024, 45K)

could've been worse

Attached: tarrantchan2.png (600x794, 414K)

Fake and gay

fastest to trial ever.
More proofs its fake, they are trying to dispose of it quickly.

tell him that his shorelines suck, watch how he recoils

Attached: 1544573971787.jpg (582x582, 26K)

youre an idiot. the judge ordered him to undergo a mental health evaluation. thatll take three months, so we wont hear shit for 3 more months

I hope he gets raped by muslims in jail

Some sort of down syndrome breasts there.

Not only we need Day of the Rake soon, now we also need Day of the Pills even sooner.

No u

Attached: reverse.gif (248x380, 1.5M)

Attached: CSuB3ZW.png (248x380, 75K)

>TINY SHORELINES
TINY SHORELINES
>TINY SHORELINES

Attached: asdf.jpg (1505x1129, 212K)

I think he'll get some jail time.

kek

sorry :(

>using windows
>needing a technician to click 'next' on a boomer proof installer

>what do anons?
killing yourself would be a good start

If only the problem was that simple. The problem was windows was unbootable so I had tried to install Windows 10 on a separate partition on a separate drive but the problems started when the drive itself decided that it was not a 3tb drive but is now a 720 Gb Drive and everything else is unallocated. Then the problem was not with a driver but the windows boot up procedure itself. Granted I'm not the most tech guy on the planet but I tried to fix it myself but it turned out to be brain surgery so I just gave up and paid 70$ for him to fix it. Thought it was going to be a simple partition and uninstall a drive but nope. Ended up being far more fucked up. Went through all the recovery software they has and it still wouldn't work. Got the call this morning it finally worked.

I wished it was that simple.

Attached: 52331996_576000506233965_5633282837572762438_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Okay I thought the problem with Windows was a broken kernel for a graphics driver. The hard drive being fucked up added to the complexity on top of the windows 7 on my C drive being far more fucked up then any of us originally thought. It's finally fixed though!

learn to fix your own stuff you cuck

you can't give me shit for not trying, I probably spent about 30 or so hours the last five days trying to figure out my blue screen of death are. Especially considering that I could not boot it in any of the modes to even really do anything.

For anyone who has this problem in the future:
>get two USB drives - cheaper than $70
>drive #1: make a live OS - totally self-contained OS that lives entirely on the USB drive
manjaro.github.io/homepage/public/support/firststeps/
>recover the files you need from your main hard drive - upload them to Google Drive or something
>drive #2: create a Windows install
itsfoss.com/bootable-windows-usb-linux/
>turn off computer
>remove drive #1, keep drive #2 plugged in
>turn on computer
>install Windows
>recover files

Fair enough friendo, glad you got the problem sorted out.
You really need to stop using the botnet that is (((windows))) though and take the Linux pill.

Attached: 1551895235509.jpg (989x716, 156K)

Funny enough the guy who had my PC actually fixed the original windows. So really I don't even have to deal with the file conversation shit. Yeah what he told me is that he actually fiddled around with the windows boot up files last night and he deleted and retyped in some lines and he turned it on this morning and apparently my windows file was so operational that even my Tarrant-chan background survived!

I had done all of this btw but he actually managed to fix the original windows on my C drive which was pretty cool. Now I don't have to remake all the steam directories.

Muslims dont go to jail silly. Thars racist and not current year at all.

If I was doing shit that I actually worried about (like say might send me to jail) or required special hiding from (((the glows))) I would get a Panasonic Toughbook CF-30, install Linux on it, and encrypt the drive and half the files with PGP keys that would be stored in a device that would itself by stored away, dug under the ground, locked with a Kryptonite Lock, and that device would be quite encrypted too. If I wanted to hide, I really could.

Attached: CF-30-13.png (462x426, 339K)

Linux isn't just about privacy user, it's just a much better designed system than windows in about every conceivable way.
Even if Linux was proprietary, cost $99 and had as much telemetry as windows I'd still much prefer to use it.

This. Only real deficiency is with Adobe products and gaming. Anything else is better on Linux.
t. Memejaro.

Attached: 1553111682975.png (684x424, 377K)

Attached: 1554279640614.png (1181x1181, 403K)

doesnt matter, its the fucking hardware that the spooks have back doors in, at the Bios, in the chip, the routers, every-fucking-thing physical is already gamed by these fucks

Thank you for your service, St. Tarrant.

Well granted the two things that I really do revolve around gaming and Adobe software so... I mainly use a windows machine but the whole backdoor aspect to windows is really fucky so I would use Linux on a machine I would use Mainly for shit that's not gaming or Adobe.

Also update, brought it back and it appears he didn't fuck with anything. So the dude really just thought I was a weeb.

Attached: IMG_20190405_132321.jpg (4608x2592, 2.52M)

Well partially software but also mainly software which is nice because on the CF-30 you have a switch which would completely shut power off to the WI-FI/cellular antenna. Also to turn off the CF-30 in a "ohshit the feds are going after my devices" situation I could simply flick the switch above it and it would completely shut the PC down. Hey I'm still learning here so... Trying to be as secure as I can be if I need to be.

Two drives user. Or dualboot. But two drives is better, at least for me. One unsecured with W10 LTSB, without encryption, browser or anything else, purely for Adobe and gaming. And second for literally everything else, fully encrypted with Linux distro of your liking installed.

Attached: 1553097236763.jpg (1564x1564, 162K)

I have 2 drives. I would rather have 2 completely 2 deviced because one thing is for sure, this desktop is comprimised as fuck. Would rather start on a clean slate with a new device and leave it offline for a while.

Hard to go to jail if you blow yourselves up

kek