What do atheists believe?

Attached: stock-vector-wondering-emoji-with-question-mark-vector-icon-712736953[1].jpg (387x470, 32K)

not politics
go to /his/

>what is board culture
Fuck off newfag.

That there are no god(s).

That everything comes from nothing and the laws of physics established themselves
Super kek

>What do atheists believe?
That middle eastern sand people created religion to enslave and control the western world

We believe in nothing

>believe
That laws are a good replacement for ethics and that the government is a good replacement for God, as long as the country leader is on the extreme left.

With a few exceptions like me.

elaborate

You ever heard of the completeness property of real numbers? Aka the least upper bound property. This property says that any bounded set of real numbers has a least upper bound. This property has never been proven to be true (and probably can never be proven true) but is taken as truth because this property sets up the entire framework of calculus. If every bounded set of real numbers has a least upper bound then you can establish limits and then you can establish derivatives, and then you can describe real world phenomena in mathematical terms. That’s what I mean when I say we believe in nothing. Hope that helps!

>Hope that helps!
You've succeed in sounding to the uninitiated like your belief in nothing is founded in ration.

>in one less god than any religious person

Read between the lines ya dunce

>not knowing how to use meme chevrons
Why can't you just explicitly state your position, ya dunce?

atheism
NOUN
Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

>being here so long you give a fuck

This thread isn't asking for the definition. But thanks for pretending to contribute something.

Read Conspiracy against the Human Race by Thomas Liggotti (partly inspired True Detective Season 1) - the ultimate redpill

This is an holographic construct and there are several types of beings atound here with different philosophies and capabilities and maybe some of them constructed this planet. Humans are retards who engage in hundreds of cargo cults and get trolled 24/7 by them.

Because where is the fun in that? plus what I’m more or less getting at is your position is irrelevant, not much separates you and I, except I don’t wake up on Sunday to attend a community event

Atheists believe they are superior to everyone else because they have (((positive evidence))) on their side. Science has failed our world. I'm not religious but I wish I was

There are two definitions of atheism.
One is believing there is no deities.
One is lacking belief of deities.
Instead of being concerned as to what they believe collectively, you should ask them why they label themselves in such a way that says nothing about what they actually believe in.

a bunch of early modern memes

>I believe in this unprovable axiom
>That’s what I mean when I say we believe in nothing
Exactly. What you mean is incoherent nonsense.

Using this logic, how many definitions of "theist" are there?
>Believes in the Roman Catholic deity and teachings.
>Believes in the Eastern Catholic deity and teachings.
>Believes in the Independent Catholicism deity and its teachings.
>Believes in the Eastern Orthodox deity and teachings.
>Believes in the Proto-Protestant deity and teachings.
>Believes in the Protestant deity and teachings (or any of its 56 sub-branches)

We're up to 61 different versions of the same bullshit and we haven't even scratched the surface of "Christianity" yet... much less any of the other religions.

>Satan
>killing children
>poisoning people
>chopping off genitalia
>tyranny
>sodomy
>murder
>excess

Absolutely. "Theist" is too broad a definition to say anything significant about you, same with atheism.

Atheists are theists because they believe without evidence in an unprovable supernatural force that dictates the logic they use to claim there is no such force. There's no such thing as an actual atheist in real life, it's a purely academic idea. Just like the concept of "nothing" real atheists only exist on the metaphysical plane, so they're all in heaven already and never left.