What the shills don’t want you to know

I’ve noticed there’s a ton of faggy circlejerking threads and bait threads today because there is something interesting going on today that they don’t want you to know. At this moment Julian Assange is being extradited from the Ecuadorian embassy, because (((they))) want him in prison or dead because he exposes them. This is why there are so many of these shitty threads today. Now This thread probably won’t get bumped because it will be slid by some shitty bait thread, but I just wanted you all to know why they are common today.

Attached: D560854C-D120-4BE2-B3E8-BBBC0F10A485.jpg (228x221, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=1258
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WYPIPO

I’m going to self bump this to not let the shills win.

bump

Nice bait, and also thanks for the bump so that way people can know this.

Please let people know this, we need to get this thread bumped.

Self bump again to get more people to come

Another bump, we have to make sure the shills lose.

Christ why am I the only one bumping this?

post some info about that

makes sense

bump

Yeah but why would they want him doa?

There’s a stream of it going on now, search it up pal.

Info?
Assange drinks vodka with Ginsburg is the official rumpr.

ok

this is still a slide thread, redirecting to real
>

Julian Assange is getting extradited from the Ecuadorian Embassy because they want him arrested or dead, what else is there to say?

WikiLeaks exposes these people all the time, why else wouldn’t they want him arrested?

Well the more threads of this we have the better chance we have of redpilling people why there’s so many slide threads.

Another shameless self-bump to let people know

And another self-bump

Christ why won’t people bump this?

Bump again

Come on I can’t do this myself people, bump this.

Buy more

OP you sound like a complete newfag that think you found out something super secret.

This is blatantly obvious for anybody who isn't retarded, and new.

In other words lurk moar.

can someone please kill this faggot julian? i'm tired of hearing about it. fucking die already.

>everyone who is freaked out by this is automatically a newfag, therefore we should make even more slide threads
Ok retard, thanks for the bump though.

Thanks for the bump also friend. I’m guessing you love bumping slide threads and shitty bait threads though.

Guess I’m going to have to self-bump this again

bump

bamp, this is huge news and no one's paying any fucking attention

Bump

self bump doesn’t work newfag.
>in every field

It’s cause the shills are creating shitty slide threads and bait threads in order to keep people fighting with each other. Please spread this thread around to let people know.

All you’re doing is bumping the thread even more, you can’t sage this just because you don’t want people to know shill.

Talking about it won't do much now, you may as well shitpost while it plays out then talk about it after. He'll be fine anyway. Nothing ever happens.

How come nobody is talking about this then!

Man are people being stupid today, forcing me to self-bump

worst thread on Jow Forums right now

Good, fuck that piece of pig shit, and fuck you OP.

Attached: And nothing of value was lost.jpg (604x358, 51K)

> Slide threads are totally good guys, please ignore all of this
Thanks for the bumps friends.

Everyone is at work so naturally the place is filled with shills. Later there will be many threads, just go with the flow. Don't make threads like this calling out the shills because they'll double their effort, just make the thread and ignore them.
Speak not of the devil

Also look at my ID
>w8
Be patient.

it's just one newfag trying to bump his own thread in vain. we all know about shills there's no massive redpill here. making a thread solely to complain about slide threads is comical

Alright then, I guess you’re right.
> continues to call me a newfag because that’s his only insult
All you’re just doing is bumping it even more.

Honk Honk
Help Julian
Honk Honk

Attached: 1554479767196.png (1323x835, 1.22M)

nigger you can't bump your own thread every 30 seconds. lurk moar faggot
>All you’re just doing is bumping it even more.
>what the fuck is sage

Oh please, everyone knows sage was just a prank used to make people bump it even more.

yup, they are working hard today

>newfags

Attached: 1533099326436.jpg (1096x913, 100K)

anyone got a working link to the livestream?

> continues to call me that because he has nothing else to say and he probably posts slide threads
Why are you this retarded?

There's even a time in there.
>1258
But what time zone I do not know, also if you want you can check the gematria but you probably won't like what you see.
gematrix.org/?word=1258

Attached: 1258.png (335x1326, 121K)

*acts like a newfag*
>s-stop calling me a newfag y-y-you fucken SHILL!!!11
lol

Attached: 1527566763587.jpg (328x333, 26K)

WTF JEWTUBE?

Slide threads are an everyday Occurrence regardless if anything is happening. Is there anymore details about assange at this time? Here is a bump.

There's nothing at the moment, all we can do is meme and try to change the outcome.

Free Assange!

Attached: Sam-hyde.jpg (233x267, 15K)

From another Assange thread...

Attached: CaptchaHonkler.png (400x580, 230K)

>Boomer wails plaintively (that's the new Word of the Week) about how he's all alone on Retard Island defending Zion Don

Attached: (((Kike Cam))).jpg (500x500, 49K)

>search it up pal.
link it faggot

bump

Ayyyyy you're that assblasted boomer that kept accusing me of trying to slide the Assange news like an hour ago aren't you?

>he ran off to make a thread about it, cried because no one cared about his nonsense delusions

I hear Retard Island is heavenly this time of year. The turdblossoms are in full bloom, yes?

Attached: (((Al-Saud))).jpg (156x200, 17K)

It is. It's literally a room-temperature IQ boomerfat that is desperate to distract other anons from Trump's catch-and-release policy at the border and Tucker's takedown of Zion Don, he was wailing incoherently in another thread an hour ago about this shit.

I'm fucking dying with this shit, this is fucking comedy GOLD.

Attached: (((#WINNING))).jpg (930x714, 46K)

Julian Assange is the bait thread.

Attached: 1554480602399.jpg (680x643, 48K)

Holy shit.

This is actually starting to get sad.

It's his first week here from Reddit.

He's struggling with all the opposing opinions, he's literally never had to debate anyone/anything before and he's losing it.

have your fucking bump, Assange just let the truth be known, He might still be a traitor faggot tho

The traitors are in government and deserve to die.

Wikileaks is a Russian front group that is anti American and opportunistic. Don’t kid yourself that they’re on your side.

Big happening today. Will see what happens, may involve trump at the border, and some El Ogro pulling some dumb shit.

Bump.

Bump.

Bummmmp

Pmmmub

B
U
M
M
M
M
M
P

bump

BUMP

MMMBUMP

B U M P B U M P B U M P

Bumpp

Bumb

bump

Bumpppp

Attached: 1553878398476.png (623x624, 509K)

Redpill me on assange

Boop

Bbuummpp

Attached: ywae4vjlnlk21.jpg (1125x1302, 128K)

Bump

Hipitty hopitty bump this to the topitty

bumping to combat the shillslides

This is the most obvious photoshop of all time. Made by Russians to continue their narrative of destabilization

Attached: Rockwell.jpg (992x1023, 359K)

(((Russia))) vs western thing is Zionist BS

Attached: Rockwell_1.jpg (984x588, 200K)

There must be a massive response to this kikery.

George kikeweell was a fucking MONGREL.

They can take our water squirting flowers but they can never take our honk honkers

Attached: 538ED436-B1D5-4BCD-8572-F33BC24FE11E.jpg (1024x491, 59K)

I’ve noticed a lot more bait and shilling these past few months. Who are these people and why do they care so much about Jow Forums of all places.
Don’t know much about Assange but interested anyways. Thanks for the update.