More Than 72,000 People Sign Petition To Remove PewDiePie From YouTube

PewDiePie faces petition calling for his removal from YouTube due to ‘white supremacist platform’

metro.co.uk/2019/04/05/pewdiepie-faces-petition-calling-for-his-removal-from-youtube-due-to-white-supremacist-platform-9121268/?ito=cbshare

Attached: 494848232.jpg.1544729164.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

Too bad his 100million subscribers think otherwise

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.35M)

Pewdiepie is such a bitch

Imagine thinking Ben Shapiro is cool

Ooooh, almost 1% of his followers. Impressive. Keep it up!

Whites are waking up lol Nothing you can do about it.

90,000,000 people have signed the counter-petition in the form of subscribing to pewdiepie

more like 0.1% of his followers

Why don't we start a petition to remove the people who signed this petition from society?

I bet they regret allowing subscriber numbers to be public because otherwise they could pretend all his 10 million subscribers unsubscribed

Pewdiepie is a bitch and is an incel

There's a petition with 5x that asking for Adam schiff to resign. Neither will happen.

Can I have link to your tranny discord? I want to make fun of you all

that would be a good start

>100 million subscribers, how dare you mention his 90 million subscribers
>This petition will be useless as he has 50 million subscribers
>When his 10 million subscribers find out they will be pissed.
>We need youtube to get rid of him and his 5 million subscribers.
>Youl be hearing from my lawyer about how pewdiepie and his 8 gorillion subscribers targeted me.

Incels are unable to be funny

Signed.

Attached: 20190405_205816.jpg (1440x1882, 457K)

we need to force this meme about him being white nationalist platform, enough is enough, sweeden is gay stop putting money into his pocket. I wish we were in a timeline where he works at mcdonalds in italy.

And you should sign it too just to watch a 100million strong spergout. Haven't you learned anything from the jews, martyr him whilst he is peaking.

dudes a normie. fuck him

YT won't touch pewdiepie. His removal would unironically kickstart a new holocaust.

>listening to Ben Shapiro and cucking for Israel
>whites waking up

choose one if you are still legally able to express your feelings.

>who is marzia

Attached: NSS.jpg (350x250, 55K)

pewdiepie has gone too far, he looks like a fucking member of the SS, time for him to be gone for good

>72,000
so like 5 highschools.

They gay doe, just like you

72,000 vs 100,000,000

He has 91M people who want to see his content. Come yell when 100M sign your petition Shlomo.

almost 1/1000 of his subscribers!

People keep screaming Incel, but I don't think they know what that word means. Its one of those things where women don't need to get called out for being wrong simply because they have a vaggo.

Nice
fuck this manchild.

Fck yeah we need to rise up against the white bashing.

Shills are pretty active today

what's the matter pajeet, does it bother you to be reminded that you poos are inferior to every other race on earth?

Pewds loses YouTube and boom..a new YouTube will rise.

I unironically hope YouTube does it because it would be the one thing that could create a genuine competitor platform. Pewdiepie alone draws tens of millions of views a day. He's popular to the point that he turns down many sponsorship offers. If they tried to send Felix to the ranch he would legit form Youtube's greatest competition over night, either by making his own service or joining a pre-existing one.

If this move proves sustainable(which it probably would) then I can see many of Felix's associated/satellite creators coming over, and potentially many more. Youtube's claims system is fundamentally broken and it's screwing everybody over.

In short, I hope YouTube does it and fucks themselves over.

epic
the ironic thing is PewDiePie has done more to densensitise, radicalise and guide young white children to the path of white nationalism than anyone of you retards whinging and bitching about this on a Jow Forums thread with nothing else going on for you. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic
You shit-skins must be really feeling the heat more and more as the months go by, knowing whites are waking up and we're going to lynch your faggot family in front of you and there's nothing you can do about it
Subscribe to PewDiePie

Attached: Pew28.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Yes.
Sign it, gas pedal.

way to go pajeet, first you ruined Facebook and Quora now it's time to ruin Youtube

Attached: images (9).jpg (680x451, 38K)

>72,000 People Sign Petition To Remove PewDiePie From YouTube
93 millions subscriber

Attached: 343467t65.jpg (540x534, 67K)

I truly can't tell if this guy is pozzed controlled op or not
but either way Jow Forums seemed to support him until the Christchurch shooting happened

Pajeet you are supposed to read books not shit up on it...i guess this is why your average IQ is below 50

Ok guys, I have a plan that will definitely work.
We can all agree, or at least most of us, that pewdiepie is posting normie content. After all, he's been followed by normies. How can we radicalise those normies and let them join far right?
>sign petition to ban pewdiepie
>thousands of millions of "people" sign for it
>more petitions appear
>youtube start demonetizing his videos, or worse
>affects or outrages normies watching him
>normies blame leftist media for it
>silent majority is no longer silent
>mass meme holocaust happens, major raids against trannies, casualties by millions.
>hopefully that s enough to teach the left a lesson

What do you think boizz?

>Jow Forums seemed to support him
Jow Forums always hated him since the day he started shilling for jews with Ben Shapiro

>being this deluded

> muh petition

Attached: pewdiepie-death-to-all-jews.png (1000x563, 583K)

the 100mil mark will be a radicalizing moment whether yt ignores him or celebrates him, because if they ignore him pewds fans will be mad and if they celebrate him the media will attack him again

>72,000 people unsubscribe from Pewdiepies

Attached: 1554249773178.jpg (600x717, 47K)

I've never watched him. Where do I sign?

>incels
want to know how I can tell you are a r*dditor?

>be me
>unsubscribes from pewd, subscribes to T-Series to piss off people
>not much, but every bit helps

Well, i guess it s time to change sides again. Me and my other 100 accounts. Get that 100m subs faster.

Why would you ever desecrate bacon in such a way user? That's sacrilege you heathen!

Attached: _42567121_pig_416.jpg (416x200, 27K)

Write 2 petitions to have youtube take down black supremacist and antifa videos.

Might as well make this a competition.

incel means male, whom you disagree with

Pewds makes too much money for YouTube to ever banned him. He is the face of YouTube. His fate, is their fate.

>incels
You have to go back

Attached: back to reddit.jpg (500x614, 123K)

No bean farmer, incel means incelebate, as is not willing or able to participate in romantic/sexual activities.

based

Based

>canadian education

>some Swede who used to scream while playing Happy Wheels and Amnesia is now one of the most influential men in the world
I love this fucking timeline.

You do know using the word Incel on this board instantly labels you as a little bitch r3ddit faggot tranny right?
None of us use that word cause it's childish and only something a follower would say.
You know you're talking to people with children and wives? People that have banged more girls than you pay on patreon.
What do you think someone that's had sex enough to get bored or it thinks when they see you calling them an incel?
Think about it plz. And go tell your faggot friends what I said.

Attached: 1554377716614.jpg (250x250, 10K)

What's the current subscriber count of pewds vs T?

it means involuntarily celibate

>tfw memories of bing watching amnesia videos in high school

Attached: 1549393405619.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

>taking him this literally
He meant it's used as an adhom online when you have a disagreement

Attached: 1542965167336.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

So what? That’s a drop in the bucket compared to his subs.

They’re like Asian Jews.

Signed

Can they provide any examples of this "white supremacist content" that PDP allegedly promotes?

Are those names public?
We might need that list for.... reasons.

Oh wow 72k people signed an online petition, you can't even bot something like that!

Can't wait for the moment he gets banned and migrates to another platform or makes his own, bringing his 100m subscribers with him, then goes full 1488 because there is nothing holding him back now.

He's white, thus it is white supremacist content

based white woman

Attached: white woman.png (968x255, 27K)

He is white european with blond hair and blue eyes, and he at the top of the YT charts and not sharing it, leaning in, or giving others a step up to take his spot- no racial egalitarianism, therefore pure supremacy.

Petitions are useless,

Attached: 27281F2E-BACC-460F-8251-BBEB008A7D8E.png (1366x768, 500K)

>72k

Attached: 7792267C-B35C-4ADA-8313-2(...).png (1209x1080, 694K)

>100million think different

Attached: 1552865253710.jpg (343x402, 25K)

Nigger

>Change.org
Has any petition from this shithole website ever worked in favor of an actual petition?

You ignorant fuckers. Hitler and Stalin had approved reading list. Leftists are Literally Hitler

start one to keep him and see how many million signatures it gets

Thanks guys!

Attached: lol.jpg (536x379, 36K)

its funnys cus hes a fucking faggot

Attached: 3231533213416564456.jpg (386x273, 20K)

>change.org
This shit is still around? Has there ever been a single successful petition that actually happened on this stupid virtue signaling shithole?

Can someone hack Maria Ruiz's account and get the name list?

Could be fun.

>PewDiePie faces petition calling for his removal from YouTube
tactically speaking we should all sign this

Attached: 1553221817350.jpg (977x566, 64K)

Someone start a petition to remove companies from YouTube I'm sure we can reach 5 million in a day.

Btw this is the "girl" who started the petition lfmao

Attached: 1.png (408x534, 259K)

screenshot this and post it all over internet, peediepie will love it.

>Felix gets kicked from youtube
>He starts a new youtube like site that is all for ”free speech”
>Natsoc stuff doesn’t get flagged on his site
>Millions of kids flood a site filled with Pewdiepie videos and Hitler speeches, and Ben Shapiro videos

I hope he gets removed from youtube

Attached: 3F61B38F-AE8B-43BC-9C87-611ECAD9CB26.jpg (980x551, 56K)

M not a five year old and so don't watch Pewdiepie, but what exactly are they implying? All I remember was the WSJ writing a hit piece on him for some reason a year or so back.

gets swated later on for being pirate bay of youtube videos xD

i can't wait for pewdiepie the nazi to get kicked off youtube.

He has done a lot stuff. Like debunking the wage gap (huge redpill for Swedecucks), promoted right-wingers, called a guy a fucking nigger and promoted books made by a Japanese fascist that admired Hitler.

Doesn't sound too bad desu, wonder what they're thinking going after such a big fish though. Who knows, maybe him getting kicked and moving to bitchute will bring millions more to that alternative platform? I'd be cool with that.

Oh I'm sure that couldnt possibly have any negative feedback