PLEASE start the race war before I die...

PLEASE start the race war before I die. I have incredible skills but unless this shit starts soon I'm going to die of alcoholism.
Heart hasn't beat right in 2 months. I suppose cocaine has something to do with that, but I drink way way more so I figure it's the booze

Anyway I am a master carpenter, PhD in computer science, I just want a chance to contribute before I'm dead

Attached: youngman.jpg (323x384, 23K)

yes I have already produced white children, I want an opportunity to directly contribute

Just do it

do what

>substance addict
>valuable ally
Pick only 1

It's too late. There are too many people now, the ones who complain are now too complacent or too scared now that the government is totally in control of everything.

Build kill drones and start it yourself you loser

You won't do anything you nigger.

Yourself, do it yourself. Why are you waiting on us?

This.

is that you the Lying Leaf?

The germ has a point

Be the change you want to see in the world, demonstrate to the world how far reaching Jow Forums ideals are.

If you're really at the point of suicide, make like Nassim or Tannant and do something. Take your suicidal nihilism and make it explosive. The more they take from you, the less you have to lose later. It makes you more dangerous when you have nothing to lose.

Otherwise kill yourself and be a footnote of everyone around yous personal history, to be forgotten when your kids die.

Attached: 1552769314411.png (1366x763, 1.54M)

we are all liars. I said I was going to kill myself 2 weeks ago but I chickened out. But I truly am dying of alcoholism

I fee same way. I would be a a hell of a soldier for the American reich.

Error means above measurable limit. Every fucking day

Attached: 20190304_130808 (1).webm (1080x1920, 1.4M)

I'm not a fucking leader

Just go to a nigger place and shoot the thing like a hero.

you misunderstand

Start it for us

the fuck you gon do ? make wood ak-47s ? dumbass nigga

Why dont you stop drinking so you can raise your children and not die early and have your children beaten by an unloving step parent

sub to pewdiepie

Attached: 1553721153574.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Buy a 200 dollar chinese sks and 1000 rounds of corrosive chinese ammo for 400 dollars total.

Plans for Germania!

Attached: 7BBF17CB-4065-4FAB-ADCB-63D996007680.png (751x596, 178K)

More

Attached: FE0357B0-6E3E-41A9-92B8-8559CA1CB71C.jpg (256x600, 75K)

You have already done your part

Attached: DB50DA15-BD6F-4B48-A7E0-5C3E4199C932.jpg (236x291, 30K)

Attached: 39DCCA13-1DAB-451C-8BF6-08ABC9510C8A.jpg (700x406, 64K)

And you're in your fucking car

Attached: 1521637347802.jpg (405x540, 70K)

you understand nothing

Stop killing yourself you fucking degenerate.

not today! today is a fucking winner bud

Attached: 996B8F97-E538-46A4-81A5-55FA1E559BC7.jpg (826x600, 92K)

Nothing is stopping you.

Attached: 1553096967186.jpg (1024x869, 197K)

>going to kill self
>wants someone else to start the racewar
>can't risk himself to start it
wow, pathetic

Attached: mckayla-maroney-meme.jpg (520x350, 26K)

Bullet sponges are valuable, user. Opiate addicts can absorb a whole mag and keep flailing.

Is you liver user go check your triglycerides

Just raise your kids right

Don't dox yourself you fucking idiot. It's too early in the game.
And support Israel unironically too.

Attached: 1554483401515.png (498x639, 126K)

Start it yourself pussy, do what the aussie did

Bump

numbers not checked...

Attached: tumblr_m5b3p62YbE1qk9bsao1_500.gif (500x200, 487K)

Mein bampf

you start it faggot

Only men with means can make things start.
They are too fearful of losing what they have, however.
They would prefer to live life as well as they can now and then die fulfilled rather than provide a decent life for future generations.
They will stall until it is too late.
Leftists have chosen their battles wisely in a way that alienates those who could stop them.

hes useful you fucking retard

You guys hyperbolize biased information and compound it, and compound it, and compound it over the years. Where does it lead you? A happy life? You all act as if you're above the propaganda, but you crave it and inject it into every vein of your life and your entire being revolves around it. You WANT this information to be correct because it justifies the vile and putrid life you've been leading; it allows your hatred towards others to now have some sort of end-game. Protip: if you are lacking meaning in this life, you are to blame. Part of growing up and being a proper human being is deciding whether or not you are going to be a victim of your circumstances, or a victim of your choices.

Look at OP; really absorb it. His existence on this realm is one that served as a warning to others.

you need to win the battle within before the battle without can start

You fucked yourself. You should be able to come home from work and drink several beers to decompress and that's it. I've been doing it for 20 years. You fucked your biology up. Now you can't even get a buzz on without giving yourself alcohol poisoning. You might as well make yourself useful now.

Retard.
This is the only response you're worth.

whatever you do, you'll still be a fucking leaf
remember that!

No, unless I get a GF fuck this race.

The life you lead is the one you're worth. I've said all I had to say. Good luck.

What province are you in?

Ask Jesus to help you, user. He will help you if you're sincere.

"The LORD is nigh unto all them that call upon him, to all that call upon him in truth."
- Psalms 145:18

>PLEASE start the race war before I die

How about... You start the Race War yourself?
Take action yourself. You would go down in history as the legendary revolutionary who brought about the deliverance of an entire race.

Be remembered as a hero forevermore and go on and contribute directly!

This idea of a Race War is really stupid and won't fix absolutely nothing,just create more problems that we already have,only innocents will suffer from this war while the parasites that brought the world the way it is can profit a lot from this,the only way to fix something is to start removing those parasites and their puppets,not fighting other races,they have the same problem as we have,divided nothing will be solved,united we can purge those parasites and everybody can live peacefully in their own countries.

Attached: 2ge4x8.jpg (640x459, 19K)

if you can't see it now

you'll never be ready.

Attached: 1553037796908.jpg (640x789, 66K)

...when you are so desperate, why not start yourself?

Attached: 1554335970911.jpg (225x225, 13K)

But that just is not going to happen, is it?
We do not have the same political climate or guidelines as we did in the Interwar Period. We shall be corrupted more and more until we cease to exist.
Radical situations require radical action to be taken.

Now back off, Schlomo.

do it yourself, nigger. don't wait on others to get done what you could start right now.