Actual Politics: 25 cent gas hike

Sometimes it is what it ACTUALLY IS
There are no 3D 4D chess games going on.

The idiot whom I voted for thinks this is a SWELL idea. He has to make his Masters some money.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2018/02/14/trump-urges-gop-to-consider-a-25-cent-hike-in-the-gas-tax/?utm_term=.cdababe0d469

Attached: everyones fool.jpg (1115x761, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trumps-gas-tax-could-inadvertently-make-fuel-cheaper-in-california-2018-2
youtu.be/3cvbKdij6vE?t=99
theamericansun.com/2018/12/16/pissearth-2025/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice. Giving the democrats what they want while they do nothing for you.

6D gorilla mindset chess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if the Washington Posts says so!!!!

They've never been wrong about Trump before!!!

businessinsider.com/trumps-gas-tax-could-inadvertently-make-fuel-cheaper-in-california-2018-2

Attached: BUMPSTOCKBAN.jpg (726x592, 77K)

Business Insider hates Trump as well.

Try again

Have you yet grown weary of voting for the candidate you hate the least?

Have you yet come to the realization your vote is meaningless and that you live in clown world?

Why do you faggots always post WAPO links? We can't read that shit and I sure as fuck am not going to give that Bezos kike my money for a subscription.

Shut up you poor peice of shit. You're worthless. Robots are making you outdated. If you couldn't figure out how to get rich in America, than you deserve to get screwed over.

Attached: 1511491284818.jpg (640x632, 270K)

My McNig, Its ALL FUCKING OVER THE NEWS.

youtu.be/3cvbKdij6vE?t=99

Toggle reader view.

Attached: damage control for him you faggots.jpg (1270x725, 124K)

Why would allowing the candidate I hate the most to win help me?
You're fucking retarded m8.
Just try to think for just a fucking second.
I can't tell if you're a foreigner or a damn retard. Same fucking thing in my experience.

All part of the plan. A hike in gasoline prices would cause waves through the economy leading to financial destabilization, and the rest of the world would rock on this leaking boat together, and that's when the chaos begins to bless us again

jesus christ dude give it up

trump is not gonna be the change that you think he is, get over it and accept it

i voted for him but its time to realize that we unironically need a revolution, voting is not going to work

This honk hasn't paid for gas since 1971. He thinks it's still $0.85/gallon.

Attached: 08.jpg (600x650, 101K)

You are HOPE for Acceleration and a grand chaos and a revolution.

But its NOT going to happen.

Media will blame Trump exclusively, but make no mistake, this is something Democrats have been pushing for, which it seems Trump might be willing to accept (possibly in exchange for something else?)

This is not "Trump's idea".

for something else just like the bump stock ban.

ART OF THE DEAL
MORE LIKE
SHMUCK OF THE WEEK

>canada
>I voted for him
mhm. but you arent wrong he was never going to be the change that Jow Forums wanted to see. All these newfags are so quick to forget that back in 2015 when Jow Forums was digging into all the candidates the consensus was that he would likely accomplish nothing good but rather would serve as a buffer of sorts.. The consensus was that while a lot more people were redpilled than in the past we still had much work to do and if someone like hillary got in and necessitated civil war then we might not have had the numbers necessary to counter the psyops that would be conducted on a population removed from the internet.

TLDR; Trump was never supposed to be literally /ourguy/ but rather more of a means to an end.

>schmuck
howdy rabbi

If you vote for whoever you hate least no one will ever have to run on a platform that appeals to you. Voting for someone who leaves the border open becuase it pleases their corporate masters means there's no need for them to close the border.

God, its so sad to think about. People like to larp on here about "GENERATION ZYKLON" but thats just a fantasy that they tell themselves to cope. Reality is that the people growing up now in the US are even more bluepilled than the last. God my gf is only 2 years younger and some things she says wants to make me bash my head in the wall. The upcoming generation is lost and has been brainwashed. There is no hope.

theamericansun.com/2018/12/16/pissearth-2025/

Howdy you paranoid delusional fag.
Not everyone is a jew oir a rabbi.
the topic stands

Trump is fucking himself
Trump is going to fuck tax payers
Trump is fucking the Republican party

>instead of $30 for a fill up it will now be 32.50
What's the point of this tax again? I might be crying about it in the summer when Premium is over $3 but I believe right now its under.
>premium
Yes, I drive a 94 Cobra, suck my dick busrider.

why havent i read this before?