ONE YEAR LOL! LOOK OUT GUYS HE'S PUTTING HIS FOOT DOWN

Attached: _20190404_185410.jpg (720x1123, 135K)

lol not of that will happen. But Israel will get a couple billion dollars in extra cash because Trump loves them.

JFL if you haven't realized the wall is going to be used as campaigning fuel for 2020.
"REELECT ME SO THE WALL CAN FINALLY BE MADE!!"

WTF TRUMP

Attached: 1554337431790.gif (480x270, 1.66M)

i really hope your find peace user, this life is stressful and i know its hard to get politics out of your head

im here if you need to talk OP

What's with the Israel stuff?
Fuck off already you lunatic

of course. fuck the US his devotion to Israel is unwavering.

I resent him for this bullshit but things could still be worse.
They're going to get much worse when he's gone.
You stupid niggers can't even keep your eyes on the ball. You cannot follow through on anything and every week you faggots have a new plan.

I refuse to be as cucked as Germany or Sweden. I still have a fire inside my heart.

what makes his comment lunacy? its truthful..

Attached: 76984.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Don't worry. This is just 363D magachess!

Or maybe he has a new plan every weak and were angry that he isnt sticking to his original one that we likes and voted him in for?

Why would anyone believe him at that point? or even now?

Lol boomer cope

have you heard trump over the last 2 years retard?

Trump kike is a traitor.

OMG Thank you so much for this thread. This was the one. The final push I needed to DUMP DRUMPF and throw my support behind Beto. He's so dreamy and patriotic. Thank you so much fellow redditors! Have a gold and vote YANG2020!

He'll have to ask Jared first

363D magachess would be putting the deadline until after the election and watching the Dems squirm over migration all throughout the campaign

This

Yep. This is a black pill. The US is turning into Mexico and Trump just gets accused of being a racist monster. He doesn't actually back it up by being tough on immigration.

Trump is wisely saving all his biggest moves until election season.

Most people have short memories. Better to save the power moves for when they really count

Tfw he doesn't advocate his support for the ethnic clensing of spics from his country

Show your real flag Shlomo