"OI! YOU GOT A LOICENCE FOR THAT SQUIRREL?"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6869871/Sickening-moment-protester-stuns-onlookers-eating-raw-SQUIRREL-vegan-market-London.html

>An anti-vegan protester was seemingly arrested in London yesterday after eating a dead squirrel in front of shocked onlookers at a vegan market. A video clip of the scene showed the pony-tailed man grasping the decapitated squirrel as he spoke calmly with police after ripping it open and eating its innards at the market.

>He also had what appeared to be a roasted woodcock tied around his neck and a vest top donning the message 'VEGANISM = MALNUTRITION'.

hooktube.com/watch?v=v-cuT7q1dZ4

Attached: 11659070-0-image-a-11_1553961081678.jpg (636x358, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ3umIJ2n88
youtube.com/watch?v=1bZsS5UatR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahahaah

Also watch out for the coalburning whore with her autistic niglet son screeching about the demonstration, many keks were had. Fuck this country.

Attached: yWRigl6B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

I said it once and I'll say it again.
Never trust a man with a pony tail.

Fuck nordniggers and fuck grey squirrels

is that a fucking 16 head or fetal alcohol syndrome?

This shit is retarded though. He wasn't even provoked. Just decided to go be autistic in public.

He was arrested because it wasn't halal

UK is so cucked you can't even eat raw roadkill.

Mashallah.

Attached: 1545856991584.jpg (396x385, 78K)

he used to look normal like 7 years ago then he started balding but kept the long hair lol

Fetal alcohol gives you a small head.

Sounds like everyday normal behavior the way you put it

Kek, nah it is just a receding hairline I think.

>literally on the "spectrum"
LOL

Honest question though, couldn't he have just done this with a bloody steak or burger or something? Why a raw squirrel of all things? I fucking love meat and hate vegans, but this whole thing was pretty cringe.

A steak or burger just makes them mad
A dead animal? Now they're disgusted and truly outraged
It was top tier bants

Yeah he could have but why should he?

Being able to use your teeth to their original full capacity triggers the brit bong.

Attached: 65555555.gif (220x168, 429K)

>couldn’t he have just done this my way? It would’ve been EASIER
Fuck off reddit

Veganism is malnutrition, so I hope he is protected.

Attached: 1549754446336.jpg (1300x1800, 1.26M)

Vitamin A is found in carrots

You can get protein from mushrooms, and yet you don't see people(other than retarded vegans) trying to replace all meats with mushrooms now do you?

Vitamin A "precursers" are found in carrots. People who think that is the same thing are shown in videos such as this one--

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ3umIJ2n88

>Vitamin A is found in carrots
Retinol is the bioavailable form, found only in animal foods; carotenoids are pro-vitamin A that your body must convert into the active form, and the ability to convert carotenoids to retinol is impaired in most people, thus it isn't bioavailable. Not to mention where are you going to get B12 from? A spray? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH NONONO! (Also not completely bioavailable, very poorly absorbed, not to mention the fact that you would be dependent on a man made supplement to literally be able to live).

Thanks for the info but pretty sure bananas have all the vitamin Bs and if not you can get vitamin supplements,
Kekistani pic is anorexics

>pretty sure bananas have all the vitamin Bs
No, you're wrong, see below. B12 is only found in meat and animal byproducts also to save you time.
>and if not you can get vitamin supplements
Again: Not completely bioavailable, very poorly absorbed, not to mention the fact that you would be dependent on a man made supplement to literally be able to live.

Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz)
Energy 371 kJ (89 kcal)
Carbohydrates
22.84 g
Sugars 12.23 g
Dietary fiber 2.6 g
Fat
0.33 g
Protein
1.09 g
Vitamins Quantity %DV†
Thiamine (B1) 3% 0.031 mg
Riboflavin (B2) 6% 0.073 mg
Niacin (B3) 4% 0.665 mg
Pantothenic acid (B5) 7% 0.334 mg
Vitamin B6 31% 0.4 mg
Folate (B9) 5% 20 μg
Choline 2% 9.8 mg
Vitamin C 10% 8.7 mg
Minerals Quantity %DV†
Iron 2% 0.26 mg
Magnesium 8% 27 mg
Manganese 13% 0.27 mg
Phosphorus 3% 22 mg
Potassium 8% 358 mg
Sodium 0% 1 mg
Zinc 2% 0.15 mg
Other constituents Quantity
Water 74.91 g

I meant see below to save you time.

For all the runescape people out there, this is the legendary Pker Kids Ranqe

The English rose is naturally dragged to the Nordic man as he gets arrested.

Attached: 5.jpg (1441x933, 254K)

You're a fucking idiot.

>This is what vegans call "nutrient dense".

She's Dutch.

>Little known Vegan Protip: Most Vegans drink their own or someone else's piss.

Veganism = ANOREXIA.
To be generous you could call it an undiagnosed eating disorder. The results are the same-emaciation and failed health, resulting in death.

Milkjar reaction videos on vegan self-harm and masochism are hilarious. A must watch!

youtube.com/watch?v=1bZsS5UatR4

Attached: 1548618717611.jpg (1335x600, 445K)

Do vitamin supplements work? I swear when I take them my hair and skin is better.

They work. My finger nails grow super fast when I take zinc regularly. I take zinc, l-arginine, some african tree trunk pill, and vit c to produce the biggest loads. I love waiting like two weeks for a release and then going to a massage place for a happy ending. They never even see it coming until its far, far too late.

ooooiiii public ordaaaahhh

chav cops lmao

He is just big-brained.

>offensive dead animals

sectiooonnnnn foiveee

dumb niggers all around

fivehead + balding