Fuck you Jow Forums I don't care if I get banned here for life but you pretty much messed my life already

Fuck you Jow Forums I don't care if I get banned here for life but you pretty much messed my life already.

My gf needs to get an x-ray done but she hasn't had her period for over a month. I got her some pregnancy tests from the drugstore and when came out to use them she hugged me and told me she's pregnant. She said she's so happy that we will finally become a family. But the thing is instead of me being happy I asked her if it's her final decision and it might damage her career etc. She then cried and said how I didn't want to have a family with her and all. She showed me the negative pregnancy test and said she was just joking on being pregnant. Now it's been four days and she blocked me on Facebook and not replying to my messages. She's the best gf and she left because I don't want to have "mixed race babies with her". Yes she is half latina and half black. Only now I realize that I wanted to have a family with her and I don't care about not having pure aryan white babies.

tl/dr black gf left me because I don't want to have babies with her. Fuck you Jow Forums

Attached: 1551248820516.jpg (1238x1749, 419K)

I will breed the woman for you and you can be my cuck boi

Your fault.

I want pure Aryan babies.

>violating your morals, principals, honor, and integrity
>For a wet ax wound who apparently has no problems playing mind games with you and lying right to your face
You know what, go for it. Get her back you spineless sack of shit, you deserve her and the misery that comes with her.

Lmfao, dodged a butlet you absolute retard faggot.

Too bad for you she is now sucking bbc

I will breed the second baby and you will be my cuck boy as well

>I will breed the woman for you and you can be my cuck boi

Too bad faggot. She wants my pure white cummies inside her and you can't do any shit.

You could always tell her that you’re running a baby naming contest on /pol and that should get you back in her good graces. Rufus Tyrone Torres the III is my entry. Good luck, user!

Not my fault. It's you poltards that are delusional. Back in the third reich there are blacks who are accepted in the wehrmacht.

Blaming other people for your own choices and stupidity. We are all responsible for our own actions. "Being influenced by other people" is horseshit.

>Blames pol
you're a fucking crybaby child, off yourself ingrate faggot

>>For a wet ax wound who apparently has no problems playing mind games with you and lying right to your face

Well she didn't lie and wanted to be a family with me.

>You know what, go for it. Get her back you spineless sack of shit, you deserve her and the misery that comes with her.

I'm already doing my best you idiot. Should I let her calm down. It's already four days and not word from her.

Good riddance. I wish you not to smear our genetic pool with shitty beaner's blood and die alone. The very idea of having a mutt in your progeny reveals your beta identity

>my gf
Nice try, chaim.

>tl/dr black gf left me because I don't want to have babies with her
You're welcome OP.

Argentina?

>you respected it was her decision
>Respected that she might not want it because career
>somehow turns it to being your fault for a reason she can only assume
>Its pols fault

wat

Attached: 93174060000932.jpg (450x635, 42K)

You made the correct decision.

Very low IQ bait. Move along folks.

>tl/dr black gf left me because I don't want to have babies with her. Fuck you Jow Forums
fuck you nigger and fuck your mystery meat nigger gf

Go ahead and blame Jow Forums, fucking loser. Kill yourself

>Back in the third reich there are blacks who are accepted in the wehrmacht
Subhuman stays subhuman. And racetraitors get shot faggot.

Attached: 1553855427003.jpg (317x317, 22K)

LARP the thread

I have a latina gf and we were talking about kids and stuff and I said something about wanting kids and slipped up about having white ones. I managed to win her back and tell her I wanted a family and I'd love my kids regardless of them being mutts.
If you love her bro go for it. Half these faggots don't have a woman and if you love her and your kids they will turn out fine. The reason niggers are so shit is they have no positive father figure in their lives.

Attached: 1542293477597.png (712x802, 323K)

>Good riddance. I wish you not to smear our genetic pool with shitty beaner's blood and die alone. The very idea of having a mutt in your progeny reveals your beta identity
>going for black women are beta

In reality only alpha white men breed with black women. Black women desire masculine men like me. The most betas are those going for Asians. Literally cucks of all cucks.

It's not my fault someone on the internet told me to do this. Off to the camps faggot

Based and miscegenation pilled
My vote is for Dindu Trayvonious Obama

kill yourself niggerlover.
Piece of shit, why would you bring another nigger into the world?

nobody cares faggot

tl/dr I am a stupid jidf unpaid intern faggot boy who larps as a wignat gone astray fucking mutts. Kill yourself, moishe.

shit bait but under the rare circumstance something wanted to mate with you, christ op you are gigantic faggot.

Lmao imagine being this much in denial
If you're white and having nonwhite children you're a race traitor who's doing the bidding of the jews

Any normal woman wants to have babies. She didnt dump you for being a poltard she dumped you for not wanting kids.

This is retarded and you're retarded.

>I dont want children with this woman
>better have sex with her
What did you expect you colossal retard?

>half white
>nigger

sure thing fag

Is the pic her? Then nothing of value was lost.

Not in denial bud, I do as please. I'll probably leave Canada anyways since the west is full of faggots and degenerates.
At least where I am going in South America they have some values.
Enjoy your niggerfilled hell holes

imagine being this cucked

its your fault for being fucking autistic. sorry you had to learn it this way user.

or pol just LITERALLY SAVED YOUR ASS FROM A SHIT WOMAN?

hot take i know. now APOLOGISE

Attached: 1528176852250.jpg (660x439, 69K)

Not anymore she doesn't desu, find a rope quick

>FROM A SHIT WOMAN?
Haven't you read anything?

I said she's a great gf and far from the normal white feminist who will divorce you after 5 years to get half of your income. She even voted trump last election. You stupid fucks she's just like one of us.

>the eternal mutt

reveal flag, burger

>ask a spic/nigger hybrid if having kids is a good idea
On the one hand, that is a fair question to ask, considering how expensive kids can be to take care of and what those little shits can do to your mental health
On the other hand,
>ask a spic/nigger hybrid if having kids is a good idea
Of course she's gonna get mad, the fuck were you thinking, OP?

>Half these faggots don't have a woman and if you love her and your kids they will turn out fine.

I understand now. I agree that all these faggots can go for their "pure and virginal" white womyn that doesn't exist

We saved you a life time sentence of raising a half burrito and orange man shaming

>black gf
Why were you dating niggers in the first place?

Not out fault because you are a beta bitch.

Attached: 19987267_1685114481583429_198692735_n.gif (294x279, 1.08M)

I won't tell my nationality because it doesn't matter where I come from.

Jow Forums poisoned my mind with all the delusions against race mixing

>things that didn’t happen.
Go
back
to
reddit.

She is a manipulative witch lying to you about being pregnant. You dodged a bullet.
BUT...
So you wanted her to murder her baby via aborition?
Dude aborition is not your get out of jail free card.
If you Sleep with a woman before marriage, babies can snc do happen. Wait until marriage dude if you dont want responsibility.

Attached: images (6).jpg (225x225, 6K)

No one said the redpill was easy to swallow.

kys degenerate scum

>having a woman literally wanting your children
>cuck

Bitch, if you want to take a huge dump on your entire family's genetic legacy, then that's your own fucking problem.
Don't come bitching to us just because we know better.

dodged a bullet user

Attached: FB_IMG_1554369939296.jpg (862x960, 75K)

>Believes in white babies Aryan meme
Honestly I don't know if I should laugh or cry this is genuinely pathetic

You absolute retard

Attached: 1520532578645.jpg (498x750, 49K)

>half latina and half black.
Like a rollercoaster
Fun to ride
Do not want in living room

You did the right thing.
The kid would probably end itself by the time it's 18 due to being a mutt.

>she didn't lie
>...told me she's pregnant.....She showed me the negative pregnancy test
Moron.

If you don’t want to have children with someone don’t fuck then. It’s not that hard. Slip ups and stuff like that happen. I know people who got pregnant on the (((pill))) even though they supposedly shouldn’t have. You really gotta be there with them too when they take the pregnancy test too. Or at least be enough of a chad to not freak out on some toasty roastie until you see the test for yourself. Some women do stupid shit like that and that is a red flag to stay the fuck away. You got lucky this time but if you keep fucking around you’re gonna get burned.

Attached: 339CB93B-4329-4821-B994-3488B942B104.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

SHe did it as a joke you retard

>she is half latina and half black
Disgusting, and you should be happy that she wasn't pregnant otherwise you would get the bullet too in the day of the rope. This is your fault for fraternizing with non-whites, not ours.

Attached: 1549624094429.gif (345x259, 2.34M)

She is a manipulative psycho bitch faceberg looking for an excuse for drama
Move on dude

>>>half latina and half black

Fuck her coal burner mother, and good don't make a 56%

Schlomo this is some subpar bait. Sage.

positively disgusting, even for second-rate agitprop.

Attached: 1549623427849.jpg (720x824, 141K)

>get an x-ray done
Your clearly to dumb to have kids even if they're white. You should probably just kys faggit.

She already a nigger, she was born with bbc in the face.

>gets ghosted by a lying, manipulative negress trying to cuck him into her beta bux provider for her niglet
>why won't you let me marry my queenz Jow Forums
Kill yourself niggerlover.

good, a racemixer like you shouldn't procreate. pol did you and ourselves a favor.

Not that guy but she still lied.

And frankly, if she gets this pissed at you for a reaction that could have been interpreted as shock or worrying about practicalities, you're better off. Made this mistake ten years from now she'd take half your shit, a good chunk of your future shit and you'd only see your kids if you take it up the ass with a smile.

she's a manipulative insecure bitch

>Dating a lying mutt career woman
But you weren't listening to us at all.

Unironically wanting this.

Attached: mixed-race-babies-photo-u2.jpg (598x600, 50K)

>creating goblinos
>2020-1

You shouldn't let black women babysit, especially white kids.

Attached: 1265025343713.jpg (416x431, 61K)

Make your choice, OP.

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 8K)

" I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. It is just that all I hear today is about how woman don't want to have kids, how they care about their career only. I want to have children. It just seems like woman do not want that any more...I guess I was just afraid that if we had the child that you would come to resent the baby and me. The thing is, I really want to have a family with you. "

That's still a lie YOU FUCKING RETARD. Especially if she starts crying and arguing over it.

It's not even a good joke. Call your mom up right now and tell her you have cancer, listen to her cry for ten minutes then tell her it was all a joke. See how funny she thinks it is.

You are a gullible idiot. Hope neither of you have any kids

Nigga you retarded

If she left over that she's disloyal and would have left you over something else anyway.

Everyone falling for obvious bait.
8/10 OP

>larping this hard

Brown eyes and hair are so fucking boring and garbage tier. Once safe gene editing comes along parents will pick any color but brown, brown will be a symbol of being too poor to genetically engineer your baby. Even rich blacks will start popping out blue eyed ginger nigglets. They will look gross, but that's just the way it is.

You fucked up by investing time into that relationship. Don't waste your time on people you can't have white kids with so long as white people are a global minority.

You dodged a bullet buddy.
Get on with your life, can’t blame anyone here for the choices you make in life.

Jow Forums only shows you red pills, it is up to you wether you remain a pathetic blue pilled cuck or take the knowledge given here to improve yourself

Attached: C79E133E-33AB-41E2-8AE5-CE5D98A38159.gif (300x224, 631K)

>Say something
>Jow Forums did this

Jow Forums is the new jews.

Attached: 230BFCAE-D703-41DA-9452-D5336B91A559.jpg (676x524, 39K)

Why are you blaming Jow Forums for something YOU decided to do?

Lets face it, this will never be the hardest part of your relationship you go through.
Think of it like this, this will be relatively minor difference you two would have gone through throughout your time together and if this is how she reacted, then arent you glad it was a joke? Just think if youd had kids together, then something else just as bad (in her mind) happened youd now be in an even worse position. You clearly see shes had a huge over reaction to something that if was actually true would be a real honest conversation on the topics your brought up.

>tranny discord empathy deradicalization thread #4596823-645
fake and gay

that picture is years old

>this thread has 100 replies
>most genuine answers
I hate neo-pol full of boomer niggers.

>I made a succession of bad decisions
>Eeeeeeee it's your fault
Lmao kys niggerlover

Was all good up to the point where de wasn’t white. Move on pussy and get something of your race.
Fucking morons Jesus Christ.

Only useless whores pretend to be pregnant. She agave you the shit test of all shit tests...move on. Find a white woman to put your dick in. Be happy that she is gone.