Am I a Plastic Paddy fucktard?

So, Irishfags. What qualifies one as a "Plastic Paddy"? I wanna live in Ireland one day but I'm anxious that they'll shit on me because I'm American.
Before you ask, no I'm not a mutt even though a lot of people who claim Irish heritage are (Dad is Irish, mom is Welsh) I don't brag about being Irish or wear those stupid "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" shirts or those stupid green novelty hats. I am, however, learning Gaeilge. Not because I think the Irish only speak Gaeilge, it's just fun to learn and I love learning languages. I dont take St. Paddy's day seriously, don't wear green and other stuff. My mom just cooks us a shepherd's pie and we drink a lot.
Also my cousin is a quite famous Irish Republican that fought during the Troubles. He wasn't born in Ireland, he was born in Northern Ireland (which imho should be free).
But besides that I want to know if I'm a Plastic Paddy faggot irishaboo LARPer that will get bullied if I visited Ireland. But I realise this whole post makes me look like a Plastic Paddy, but I don't usually talk about this kinda thing without it being brought up first.

Attached: irish-reaction-57e4beb28ab83.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.us/irelands-french-colonial-outpost/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, full

You're just as Irish as anyone from Ireland (not Dublin, they're not Irish) Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

>He wasn't born in Ireland, he was born in Northern Ireland
shit bait

the sad irony is that irish-americans are the only irish who take any pride in irishness anymore

Bullshirt

kek

Attached: hmmm.jpg (177x285, 10K)

I mean Ireland as the Republic and not the part of the UK they stole, fucking kraut.

Poor potato nigger

There's not many Gaels in Dublin. It's time yiz go home to England and Scandinavia. Go home!.

i hear thats true :) common knowledge

and being welsh may as well be being english.

wots the dif

>he was born in Northern Ireland
So he was born in Ireland.

>which imho should be free
How is Northern Ireland not 'free'?

could i say WE WOZ KANGS if i was irish

real irish not dublin irish ?

Attached: Haplogroup_R1b-borders.png (780x510, 71K)

Like you 'stole' America from the Indians?

It's all relative. One man's conqueror is another man's liberator - it's the way the world has always been and will always be.

>wanting to be Irish

I found out my family is Irish through my brothers DNA test results and I still tell people my family is anglo if they ask. I'll never understand why Americans are so desperate to claim Ireland, an entire history of oppression and failure like the niggers but you don't get any of the handouts or affirmative action that niggers get because you have white skin lmao. Irish can't even nigger right.

We purchased America from the Indians

The Irish are scum, dude. They're just about the most hateful and petty and thuggish and wretched people on the planet, their minds are an infinite black pit of resentment and base appetites. Throughout all of Irish history, every great Irishman left that toilet rock the moment they could.

If you don't viscerally despise the Irish because of your firsthand dealings with them, if you don't hate yourself for carrying even so much as an ounce of Irish blood, then you aren't truly Irish. I sincerely believe this. Only an Irish person can ever truly understand how worthless and greedy and narcissistic the Irish people are. I have plenty of mick family members in Philadelphia and Boston and Ireland, my mother's side of the family is completely Irish. They are uniformly evil and superficial people who regularly make the local papers with their idiotic mick schemes and dealings. BOTH of my great grandmothers died drunk. Every stereotype about them is true, except the exceedingly few positive ones. They call their home the land of saints and scholars. Land of drunks and fools would be far more accurate.

Watch the Irish after a wealthy family member of their family dies, watch how they gnaw at one another like rats and bare their teeth for the most useless trinkets and trophies. Then you will truly understand the Irish. Scum. Absolute scum. Every single Irish person is like this, a needling little thug, a gossipy two-faced coward. They have nothing to offer anybody. The English were the best thing that ever happened to these mick beasts and deep down they know it.

Virtue signalling. Because WASP culture is seen as empty and evil while anything victim-related is seen as virtuous.

We didnt even steal it, William of orange did after he was basically bought in by protestant fundies to come in and overthrow james.

kek

>mfw shanty irish + mafia-american masterrace
thank god i have an italian canoli instead of the irish curse

>"Can I be Irish as an American? I'm not a mutt."
>Immediately rattles off mutt heritage
Why? Is this comedy?

But we didn't steal it the land from the Amerindians. You guys did

What about manifest destiny and the Indian wars?

>Before you ask, no I'm not a mutt

Attached: 1466654703449.png (534x363, 91K)

>he was born in Northern Ireland (which imho should be free)
This is the part that makes you look like a plastic paddy, you're obsessed with Ireland yet you know nothing about it. It's a trait many heritagefagging Amerimutts tend to get regarding their "homelands".

Is this a joke

salt

tiocfaidh ar la my nigga

Attached: 43.jpg (404x604, 46K)

>not Dublin, they're not Irish
Very very true and based statement right here

whiter than you spicmutt

Attached: 1547001314405.jpg (2592x1936, 976K)

You're seeking attention on Jow Forums
You sound like a female desu, where's dem tits?

top kek
i'm le 50% irish and this shits kinda true.
i'm superficial and narcissistic but not necessary a nefarious person. I just like attention.
people like me though

Attached: begorrah.jpg (192x262, 11K)

>How is Northern Ireland not 'free'?
I mean United Kingdom is a Orwellian Shit hole

>mutt heritage
You do know that the Welsh and Irish are both Celts right?
>you're obsessed with Ireland
Nope, not obsessed. This is like the first time I've brought it up of my own volition.
>yet you know nothing about it.
Thats an exaggeration. I know some about it. Like Saint Patrick driving out all the rats (aka pagans), the Spire, the Blarney Stone, and a little about the Troubles and Good Friday Agreement. But I'm not an expert at it.
But I'm just with my family on that issue. But Northern Ireland is fucking poor as hell. Why do you cunts even want it?
1. I'm not a female
2. This isn't /b/, retard.
No I'm just really retarded and wanted to know if I'm welcome to Ireland.
Stfu Catalonia you aren't even a real country. So fellate me, spic.

>The Irish are scum, dude.
Said the man who doesn't own a passport and thinks people with 5% Irish ancestry are "Irish", just fucking lol.
>i'm le 50% irish and this shits kinda true
Oy vey! Hello (((fellow Irishmen)))

N.Ireland is as free as it can be. I'd say it's even more free than the republic of Ireland.
We have some hatespeech shite on the books inherited from the fags over in England but no one really enforces that shit.
We have the best gun laws of the entire British isles too.
You know how the British state is terrified of cracking down on Muslims? We're like the white muslims, if the state here went on a politically correct rampage against us good folk we'd fuck them up good and proper.

got a love that DNA HAHAHAHA the dilution as it go's out into England and mainland Europe means more turkish dna markers.

whites with a mix of turkish dna and other shit lol

r1b haplotype group for the win you turkish white bastards.

I Think its the turkish side of the un-pure whites that get jelly ?

Attached: KANGS.jpg (278x181, 13K)

>that flab

Exercise, fatty.

>No I'm just really retarded and wanted to know if I'm welcome to Ireland.
You'll fit right in.

Okay, so do you want to be Celtic, or Irish? Do you understand that they are not the same thing? How about being an American who is also Celtic lmao

this tits or gtfo

Hows it feel not being able to leave the EU because of Ireland cucking you?

Attached: pepeclover.png (229x220, 8K)

>Why do you cunts even want it?
We don't, they want to stay. Southern Ireland doesn't really want them and we don't really care. The only people who care are a few Irish communists and Amerimutt plastic paddys.

My parents are off the boat from Cork and I hold an Irish passport/dual citizenship and am called a plastic paddy. Being Irish isn't something to be proud of. An occupied country with peace walls, citizens too pussy to actually force invaders out, openly embrace 3rd world and African/Arab migrants, unironically support the PLO and mujahideen.

Attached: 85927026.jpg (640x896, 38K)

post body

What we want we get. We took your billions and none of ye said boo. That's how we roll, son.
We are the master race.

we was KANGS when they were eatin their own shit playya

DATS A 99% DNA MATCH BRO

you related not just alittle a fuckn lot SHHHHEEEIITTTTTTT

Attached: KANG TUT.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

You are not Irish.

>not Dublin, they're not Irish
Truest statement on this board
t. a pajeet currently in Dublin
good post, eurocuck

i wish we can make swords brothers and take back our women and lands, burn the onions and cucks who destroy our cultures and lands

Uh good for you i guess

Attached: 1553993819487.jpg (400x300, 29K)

>My parents are off the boat from Cork and I hold an Irish passport/dual citizenship
>Makes false assumptions about Ireland
Yeah, no wonder you're a plastic paddy

>ooga booga gibsmedats we wuz kangz!

>The only people who care are a few Irish communists
From what my Irish pals tell me, no one likes Sinn Fein because they are tranny-loving fags. But I refuse to believe only those faggots want the reunification of Ireland.

>be american muh heritage fag
>smiths a sword
>gets shot
Not the sharpest knife in the drawer eh

Holy shit you must be so insecure in real life. Cringe.

I mean...Sinn Fein is your "tiocfaidh ar la" party and they rallied around abortion and migration issues exclusively during this last election. This is why a poo-hybrid is making the laws. There are less people in all of Ireland than the city I live. I'm so happy my parents left that disgusting shithole of a Nation.

>tfw no knife permit
>tfw no drawer permit

just

Attached: pie.gif (607x609, 388K)

We were kangz tho

What do you think school shooters used in the medieval ages? Learn your history

Not....ENGLISH

Ooo you...

Attached: 128486.jpg (241x241, 12K)

Your flag says who owns you.

Attached: 170504-samples-identify-nazi-victims-feature.jpg (618x410, 161K)

>Sinn Fein is your "tiocfaidh ar la" party
Just proves how out of touch with reality you are - Sinn Fein have a 4% support. They have absolutely no power in Ireland.
>"muh poo-hybrid"
Oh wow, someone the people didn't even elect, you got us there!
>disgusting shithole
Has a higher standard of living, a higher GDP per capita, higher percentage of educated workforce, better education and better healthcare than USA. Eat shit, Amerishart.

Attached: pepedab.jpg (820x974, 162K)

how can you get show without a gun permit lol like imagine thousand of men with deadly swords

of course hes not its a larp

he dont have no KANG shheeeetttt

Attached: flex.jpg (259x194, 7K)

just wanting to live in Ireland makes you a plastic paddy, it's an irredeemable shithole and you only live there cos you're born there.

Now you're the most cucked country on the planet, due to your own actions with pathetically inept leaders who cant pull the BBC out of their assholes like a hentai mindbreak whore. You are slaves to your previous slaves now, and thats entirely your fault
but yes, you were kangz. good for you

>who owns you
Aye, sucks, doesn't it?

Attached: zzz.jpg (341x241, 16K)

we must take whats ours back

Attached: 1553759885851.png (634x802, 1.17M)

>irredeemable shithole
Top kek, not enough pakis here for you?

Attached: dab.png (516x592, 84K)

That's the point, no one pays attention to Sinn Fein and they're supposed to be the ones supporting your freedom. You ignoring it caused them to bandwagon on to the "fugees is elkkum ear" mentality.

You did in fact elect a poo PM, and for abortions, with an ever increasing birth rate decline, more indigenous Irish leaving to work abroad than any other time in Irish history, AND voted to let Sudanese and Arabs take over half of Dublin, Galway, Belfast and Cork. Disgusting.

There are more Irish people here than there. Within 50 years of the famine the population of Irish migrants doubled, then doubled again. Just in New York, Massachusetts and New Jersey there are more than in all of Ireland. Get a grip on reality and off you Poo leaders schnutz.

>wanting to run away instead of fixing America
>running away to a place with just as many brown people

Listen partners, ya'll traitors are NOT welcome in my country when it becomes cowboyland again.

Attached: true american.jpg (1040x520, 46K)

We've our own flag, why don't you? Also, why don't you have the gif?

Attached: 1554305920755.gif (500x522, 90K)

>If you have to ask
You're probably off on the wrong foot.

Unless you're getting one of those "ancestry" type citizenship deals, you're SOL. Immigration to any european country is heavily favored towards non-whites.

You're a recent arrival so things are a bit different for you. I have Irish heritage, and Scotch Irish heritage. They all came here prior to the Revolutionary War etc, so I'm an American and will never represent myself as anything else.

I've been abroad and can feel the feels of something instinctual about being over there, but I'd never say "I'm Irish, Scottish, or English" even though that's where all of my ancestors are from.

Feels good to be founding stock, and I'm proud of it.

Please leave European lands pajeet you know if we were left to our own devices we'd make the whole world a utopia poo land included so please just stop muddying our genetics and homeland

please go back to ireland soon. USA needs to work on repatriating you swarthy fucks back to cockroach island.

I fucking can't wait until it becomes cowboy land.

Attached: p (10).jpg (1100x618, 76K)

more than kangz, we may as well have been Gods, we literally changed the face of the planet and the course of mankind, and as much as you all bitch about us being immoral we also shaped the morals of the entire world and set the standard. And most the world doesn't even compare favourably with british achievements in just the last decade, but none of you fags ever has the balls to make the comparison, it's just shit flinging. We are the greatest beings on Earth and you were fortunate to have been ruled by us, just as the classical nations looked favourably on their tenure under the Roman empire.

We'll leave paddy, you underestimate the sheer incompetence of Westminster.
On the topic of cucking however..
spectator.us/irelands-french-colonial-outpost/

Attached: hon hon hon.jpg (802x803, 185K)

Based.

Attached: merle haggard.jpg (1100x619, 182K)

Delete this

the rest of us don't feel a connection to this country like you and I also plan on getting my Irish citizenship by descent

>supporting your freedom
No one gives a fuck about NI, you oblivious cunt. It's an economic and social shithole. This hole "NI for Ireland!!" bullshit is only spouted by clueless plastics like yourself who only care for romanticism. Absorbing NI would cost us billions and result in sectarian violence in the rest of the country. And even if we wanted it, we don't need Sinn Fein to do it.
>elect poo PM
I literally answered this already - We didn't elect him. The leader of the government party stepped down. The people don't get a say in who takes power of the party, retard. It's like saying the Brit's elected Theresa May.
>MUH IMMIGRATION
Lol I love this line being rolled out by clueless foreigners - Our top 5 immigrant countries are all non-black/non-arab. Some of our biggest number immigrants are actually Irish returning home from abroad.
>There are more Irish people here than there
No there's not. You're not Irish. Some fucking mutt that's 30% black and 25% mexican isn't Irish. Get that into your ZIKA head, you dumb nigger.

>most cucked
Oh gtfo, you little fuckers secretly admire us. We stand astride the west like a god fearing collussus.
We tamed murica, we withstood the might of the republicans and the british state who all conspired to wipe us out, we did some stuff in south africa too probably, hell I bet if I googled i'd find the ulsters scots formed the SAS, the Knights Templar and the YMCA.
Poles quake at the sight of the red bearded ulsterman, the english turn into quivering piles of raised inflection dingleberries, paddies scurry back to their shire at the sight of our ten ton balls. Murica hasn't once dared try to conquer us, Mossad only lasted a year here before they fucked off back to their desert shithole and we invented the fooking javelin!

>We'll leave paddy
You've been saying that for 3 years, kek!

Don't mind that bullshit
You're always welcome

Fuck off you little fannypack wearing shit stain.
Next poo i see is getting a solid

>you know if we were left to our own devices we'd make the whole world a utopia
>Says this unironically when their own country is a nigger and paki infested shithole with trucks of peace everywhere
You were left to your own devices, and yet here you are, still a slave to the EU, with no spine to get out

If you believe you’re Irish than you are Irish. It’s a state of mind. Similar to how you are a woman and a faggot.

Germans, frenchies and italians are pretty good too

Attached: Human accomplishment.jpg (1200x967, 542K)

That's because (((they))) want you to forget what this country really is.
A beautiful untamed frontier for the white man, not that stupid fucking (((melting pot))) bullshit.

Attached: The Virginian Gentleman.jpg (469x850, 115K)

Irish people are perhaps one of the most patriotic nations on earth. Wearing green on "St.Patty's" day isn't being proud of being Irish.

Nigger, I love America more than I love Ireland. America is the greatest country on earth despite all the spics and nigs.
Talk about cowboys, why don't you. A lot of cowboys were Irish-American. In fact, whenever I talk about my heritage I rarely talk about the Irish. I talk mostly about the Irish-AMERICANS. I'm very patriotic towards America. I want to fuck off all the Jewniggers in government so America won't become a shithole. I want the Gold Standard back too so USD is actually WORTH something.
Imo Ireland is pretty based. When was being gay legalised in Ireland? The 90s? Kinda based desu. Abortion was legalized? 95% of Irish doctors don't fuck with that Jew shit.

America was a melting pot of European cultures lmao.

Pakis and poos are the same thing so you being somewhere makes a it awful

Attached: Big think nigga.jpg (486x480, 33K)

Good and understandable.

No one talks much of it, but even during the massive waves of European immigration to the states 3/4's left and never returned.

My suggestion is you go over there and try it out. See how you're accepted, and make a choice. The last thing we really need is people that don't feel responsible for maintaining this country's original heritage and traditions.

AFAIK you're feeling something that many first generation people from europe have felt here. You're in between places and you probably have issues dealing with your identity. Unfortunately many of these same people have tried to reattach themselves to their parent's place of origin and found that they are alien to it and more Americanized than anything.

Good luck user

That's not the context they use it in anymore.
They use the term melting pot to mean the mixing of all ethnic backgrounds and races.

Begrudgingly this is true.

Yeah sure. What are you gonna do about it? hit me with a spoon? Do you even have a license to own a spoon you absolutely cucked retard living in a Orwellian clusterfuck?