Fish and Chips to 'run out' in event of Brexit

It's over lads. The war on our food has begun. The EU seek to take everything from us and leave us with naught.
I can't live without a nice bit of haddock, chips and a pot of curry sauce. Please. This is genocide. You've got to help us, anyone.. please help.. help us USA.

Attached: file.png (618x685, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gordonramsayrestaurants.com/gordon-ramsay-fish-chips/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Send us ships.
Bring us chips.
Crispy bits of fish to flip
Peas and gravy in my belly
Watching footie on the telly.

They seek to take this from us. It's not ON.

Attached: chips and peas and gravy.jpg (1024x683, 319K)

*cancels brexit*

Attached: 949.jpg (615x409, 47K)

mental how stopping thieves from fishing in your waters means you run out of fish

Sorry bong. Were already dying from running out of avacados

Oh nooooooo! You too? How will we ever cope?

Attached: 1554315405545.jpg (594x523, 56K)

he's a big guy

>the national dish
what about tikka masala?

For you

Don’t the Muslims make kabobs out of little British kids?

Brits can’t even fish or grow potatoes themselves

Attached: F236B6C3-6441-4D1C-887D-F1464E52F416.jpg (444x543, 288K)

kek

that's what ireland is for

>If we build a wall we'll have no avocados!
>If we leave the EU we'll have no fish and chips!
Are people really that retarded to believe this shit?(yes I know they are)

I work at this restaurant called Shari's and I get free lunch and they serve fish and chips allll day. All the fish and chips I want. Sucks to be you, red coat.

Attached: your-tears-are-saltier-than-these-delicious-crisps-my-dear-941766.png (500x487, 70K)

How would the US help? Carpet bomb Birmingham?

cheked for the failure that is britmickdom

What's his endgame, lads?

Attached: 7cyeedkjfl121.jpg (500x436, 52K)

Currywurst is the name of the game you plebs

Relax britbongs just give us a call, we got you covered.
Project fear is alive and well i see.

>no longer getting jewed out of fishing rights
>will somehow have less fish

hmmm

Are those just peas?
I really think british food would be amazing to me I'm such a weird eater.

war on food has been going on for 3 years mate. Now that 'terrorism is part and parcel' and everyone 'is against war', and now that 'legalize all the drugs' is normie modo, threatening your food supply is the next big thing to keep you in line. Expect rising food prices on lower quality food available in smaller amounts for the REST OF YOUR LIFE regardless of what you do, who you support, and how good of a goy you are.

Attached: 10303440.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Imagine the size of his washing machine

I thought the bong national dish these days was curry served in a diaper

Lies on top of more lies.

>do as we say plebs.

I recently got into Fish and Chips trying it for the first time in Vegas at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant

gordonramsayrestaurants.com/gordon-ramsay-fish-chips/

and it was really good but since then I realized 99% of American Fish and Chips places are absolute garbage. Like unless they specialize in it, it will taste terrible.

So what? The libs say we will run out of avocados from Mexico if Trump closes the border. Who cares. Small price to pay for freedom.

Don’t worry. America is going to run out of avocados if we shut the border too

First picture appears to mashed garden peas/petit pois which is not correct.
Second picture contains real mushy peas made from rehydrated marrowfat peas cooked with a bit of salt and sugar.

>Mfw the Brits rebel over fish and chips instead of the rampant degeneracy.

Attached: 1551802871125.jpg (1024x843, 169K)

Attached: image.jpg (511x512, 184K)

>be island
>run out of fish

Attached: 1554435936976.png (262x384, 125K)

HOW WILL WE COPE

fuck my sides niggaaaa

Attached: release me.png (510x319, 192K)

Nice honk and kek'd

Faggot has to have the vendor cut his hot dog up for him so he can put ketchup and curry powder on it. Incredible how far the German's sense of superiority has fallen.

Britain can't fish in the ocean if they leave the EU?

Revolting. I'm so glad your government is punishing you for brexit.

Do you need some real men to come catch your fish for you?
Lmao pussy brits probably can't even back up the trailer.

ABSOLUTE UNIT

What are we going to do everyone??
There's not going to be any fish or avocado if we don't let hordes of illegals in to rape our assholes.

Attached: EVRYTHNGFINE.png (600x887, 928K)

Too bad they don't live anywhere near the ocean and they don't have a North American source for chip potatoes.

It's not like they are surrounded by water, idiot.

Why is it always about food with the globalists? They don't give a fuck about cultures, it's all about food. "Diversity is great because we have so many exotic restaurants! Look at all the food coming from outside of your country in the supermarket, what if that were gone? Don't mind getting genocided and replaced, worry about your traditional dish, THAT'S important!"

Sad thing about this is that even a closed border a year from now (lmao) isn't going to stop illegal immigration. My fellow countrymen are like fucking roaches and will do anything to cross the border. Especially the ones you'd want to keep out the most.

Attached: 1550271769567.png (1027x572, 535K)

You did it to yourselves. Brexit or no, you’re an island of total fucking cucks. It’s depressing. I want more for my ancestral people and home. But it’s too late.... Your only way out is revolution. You have it in you bongbro??

Get in boat.
Catch fish.
Attack Eurocuck ships found fishing your waters.
Sink them.
Eurocucks have no Navy.
How is this hard?

Good, that'd make a great opportunity for us to take back Jersey and Guernesey.

The EU maliciously lies to you and tries to fear rape you all into submissions and it's hilarious because it actually scares the British. They actually can't see through it. What is wrong with the British I ask? I guess they've just been conditioned for too long.

Attached: 1492564258895.gif (375x304, 790K)

I think it’s because it’s ingrained in their DNA. Generations of serfdom and fealty to feudal lords have left them with zero sense of self determination. All the good ones fled to the New World and never looked back. All that’s left are the dregs

It don’ matter ese! Jus keep da border open!

Because globalists don't have any roots and are hedonists at heart.

"could"
Sounds like a threat. Not going to take it from that faggots in Brussels are you Tommy?

I anticipate large scale riots and the destruction of Mexican restaurants that run out of guacamole.

Attached: habbening.jpg (1080x1080, 132K)

Living next to Ireland and the sea???

I'm pretty sure countries outside the EU have access to fish and potatoes.

Attached: 4.png (128x118, 15K)

How? It's others fishing at british waters not vice versa

>live on an island
>no more fish when you kick out the intruders
>?????

That was his point. Back to Guatemala with you.

>Vote brexit to get control of UK fishing waters again
>Say fuck off to EU boats and just let our own fish in them like we wanted from the start
>Gain more fishing waters
>EU states we will have a shortage
Am I missing something? How is this possible. Post link.

It's sadly this. Nothing but gunless chavs and deluded Sargoys by now.

You beleived coal would be back

We got you covered. These Krauts obviously forgot the Berlin airlift. Fish and chips....new weapon of democracy. Alright boys let’s start loading up the cargo planes with haddock. The UK needs us.

Attached: 93E30704-73D2-481D-A987-4407FD8967B5.jpg (489x645, 183K)

>surrounded by the sea and fish

Lol and the left say the right fear monger.

It's like at this point they know people are fucking retarded and will accept anything whatsoever without question.

Fishing waters are the same as Britain isnt gaining territory
But now you get to pay those import tarrifs

The EU fish in our waters and that means that our fleets are limited under the common fishing policy. The "Gain more" refers to that no longer being the case. We just wont buy from them. Adapt to eat what we catch... I dont have to eat cod or haddock as they point out. Fuck them just trying more bully boy tactics to get their own way.

Yes but the EU limits the size of your catch.

I mean how can anyone pretend the EU stands for any sort of better good when these are the tactics they employ. Threatening people with starvation if they don't comply to their domination. It's straight up USSR tier.

And you catch nothing as is, fishing in Icelands waters.
Hi China
The lagal limit is still bigger than your willie
Agree to the contract or starve is capitalism

The irony coming from an American.
>Buy oil using our dollar or we will bomb you back to the stonage

Don't believe the lies, this is just another attempt to scare us in to pulling out.

with what army will the eu enforce the payment of tariffs?

>Britain isnt gaining territory
It's not about gaining territory, it's about keeping what's ours anyway

>In November 2014 the British media reported that a single Dutch trawler, the Cornelis Vrolijk, had the right to catch 23% of England’s entire fishing quota (1). To put this into perspective the entire small inshore fishing fleet for the whole England is given 4% of the quota.

but thats the whole point. The us WILL bomb you back into the stone age. The eu literally can not. Is the eu going to sanction you? With what? They have no army. They have no allies. Its just the germans role playing super hard with their no natural resources and sweden backing them up with their home-decor manufacturing industry.

The irony coming from a Brit whose might makes right imperial policy conquered a huge chunk of the world. Until we told you to fuck off and you subsequently GAVE IT ALL AWAY

Breaking: Tea, top hats, monocles, and red double decker busses to potentially run out in brexit no-deal
>Is it too late to cancel, chaps?

What army will UK?
Framce has carriers and is fighting
>small inshore
>trawler
Hmm yes im noticing a scale here

ours, you illegal spic.

You kind of forced us to give it all away to be fair. After we were shafted in two world wars where you played both sides making plenty of cash then smashed the one that was losing both times then claimed victory. Thank you for helping us destroy Western civilisation through years of progressive bullshit.

So britain just trades who ots a bitch for?
We continue putting other countries first

brits need to remember that the uk is part of nato and is basically always being protected by the usa. The eu is not.

Attached: 1548679027240.png (225x225, 62K)

And the EU is
Or do you think nato exists solely to defend the us, the only one to actually use it?

>Framce has carriers and is fighting

france has a singular carrier. a carrier that would be skullfucked out of existence by an Astute

Its just likte the US' Avocadogate.

Attached: QQ.jpg (700x700, 68K)

And still more than Britain

>country surrounded by water is going to run out of fish

Attached: doubt.png (680x337, 215K)

except we have a carrier as well, and could rush it's trials and deploy aircraft from it if we had to

>All the good ones fled to the New World
Those were peasants & criminals you deluded mutt.

>britain, the island, can't catch enough fish
so was the irish famine genetic after all?

Shitposting aside, they could just buy it from us. We're not in the EU, and we export a shitload of fish.

>we could totally do this
>cant even leave EU

Attached: 1516456554078.jpg (1067x800, 549K)

Tailored 2 me

American Ambassador?

Oh no, not the fish and chips. It's another holocaust oyyyy veeeey.

The island that is surrounded by good fishing water, with plenty of fishing boats that reguarly complain regulations forces them to return with mostly empty holds, that grows shittons of potatoes is going to run out of potatoes and fish

[X]

Attached: doubt.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

Criminals? Like people who had the balls to seek out their own determination in this world and conquer a vast frontier and made it home and shed the yolk of the trifling nobility. England is such a fucking joke, possession of a butter knife is criminal. Misgendering someone on Twitter is criminal. Gtfo with your definition of criminal.