TRUMP APPOINTS CAIN AND MOORE TO THE FED - BOTH ARE PRO-GOLD STANDARD

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-05/stephen-moore-and-herman-cain-are-warm-toward-the-gold-standard

What is Trump planning?

Attached: Cain-Moore.jpg (472x215, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zy7Zn-f2zg8
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread814535
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

End the fed?

Because niggers are notoriously good with finances...

>pro GOLDberg

Lets say you're a kike oligarch.
You see impending hyperinflation coming soon.
The debt you're owed is in the currency that's about to collapse.
If that currency hyperinflates, it can be paid off with a loaf of bread and two cigarettes.

You would want your debt pegged to a commodity to hold it's value.

After nearly five decades of fiat currency, and the meaningless inflation that's been allowed to accrue, a real kikey kike would want to assure that debt retains it's value.

Reminder that Cain is elder statesman of memes on fourchinz

Attached: 1554444421337.gif (400x348, 3.9M)

>central banks can’t even manage to raise inflation to their target levels of 2 percent a year
>prices double in ten years
fuck off bloomberg

Das rite, wigga.

dasss right

The most useful thread on Jow Forums, and no one is in here. You guys are cucks. Bump.

HR BILL 24
HR BILL 25
THE FARM BILL WAS NESARA

Attached: 06-grimes.w750.h560.2x.jpg (1256x938, 160K)

>pic related

Attached: zion.jpg (520x737, 266K)

im here...this is bad ass even if he is a nigger.

Attached: 1554483720733.gif (720x404, 1.38M)

youtube.com/watch?v=Zy7Zn-f2zg8
hehehehe *HONK*

Attached: .....jpg (234x216, 8K)

So both Assange, and this.
No wonder the shills are out in full force today.

Fuck it, if all Trump manages to do correctly is end the Fed and get us back on the Gold Standard, then it would have all been worth it.

this

and stop demographic changes, but the fed feeds the caravans, so shutting them down is a plus.

Does this mean I can take all of my hermetically sealed gold notes and trade them in for bullion at the bank? That'd be nice.

Big news, no wonder shills are sliding like crazy. Herman Caine is based af and wants the US to go back to the Gold standard. Rothschilds must be furious right now.

So more false flags? How do you stop Fed appointments? Usually the politely accept the reccomendation of the President, but they could say they're not doing it this time. Would cause a big story and maybe shed light on the Fed being a separate nongovernmental institution.

Bump. I have a feeling that the flipside of the border issue that if Trump were to "go too far," (((they))) would arrange for an invasion by some kind of proxy army via the southern border and that one thing big enough to warrant that deep state plan going live is dismantling the Fed.

With the Mueller probe finished and a conversation with Mexico recently, I imagine Trump is now in a position to make a big move and this is part of it.

>Cain is all-in for gold. In an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal that he wrote in 2012 after he had dropped out of the race for the Republican nomination, in part over accusations of sexual harassment, he wrote: “Gold is kryptonite to big-spending politicians. It is to the moochers and looters in government what sunlight and garlic are to vampires.”

>“Gold is kryptonite to big-spending politicians. It is to the moochers and looters in government what sunlight and garlic are to vampires.”

HOLY SHIT Just when I thought Cain couldn't be more based. This reads just like when Andrew Jackson called the bankers a den of vipers and thieves.

They can't... and guess what? The senate votes on FED seats, which republicans control. Slowly Trump/patriots are getting control of the FED. Trump can't legally do anything about the FED because it's not a real government agency and he would basically become an Obama-like tyrant, but he can nominate people into those seats who won't raise interest rates and make big changes to the FED.

JFK must be ecstatic right now, no wonder there's been an uptake in shills. Trump is going after (((them))) right at their fucking money source.

Attached: c9333361f9c8e42fc477d3a61a8f51af6b85f40ed4739d4f7463d9d39416ce60.jpg (1280x960, 133K)

he is destroying what jews had been building for 500 years

bump

He has been saying the FED should be eliminated for 35 years.

I think a standard based on several things including gold is the way.

This is the reason for the MIGA and “trump doesn’t do anything” shills

>calling for goldstantards to end Jew run central banks

>as soon as we move in that direction shills say it’s what the Jew would want

Really activated my almonds

It’s already be worth it, if he ended the fed he’d be a fucking god

If Trump audits the Fed and/or introduces a gold or bimetallic currency my faith in humanity will have been restored.

He could even pull a Germany where we agree to pay off all our current debts with our current worthless FIAT while allowing US citizens to turn in their fiat for gold/bimetallic currency.

The fiat isn't allowed to pay the old debt per FED act of 1913.

There’s no gold left in Fort Knox. Trump knows this. He wants it back.

This is why the Rothschilds are so agitated by him. They know their wars can wait but what if the President proves they stole America’s gold? Ordinary people as well as the intelligence services and special forces will hunt them down.

The Federal Reserve Act expires in 2013 and was never lawfully renewed. In all technical aspects, the Fed is already ended. Somebody just needs to remove life support.

*expired

>Because niggers are notoriously good with finances...
they're really good at burning the house down

this is unironically based as fuck, to be quite honest

Attached: steven_REICHlen.jpg (1159x1792, 342K)

To quote Pompie Magnus “ do not read laws to men who have swords”

If you can’t print endless money to pay these shitskins they’ll stop coming.

>wants it back
To send to Israel, amirite?

Ivanka dated a Rothschild..... Trump ain't gonna do shit faggots.

Attached: image.jpg (312x213, 150K)

Trump is doing it, and you’re helpless and can do nothing but shill here.

If Trump was a kike he would have appointed kikes to the Fed. Truth is he’s only supporting Israel to fulfill Biblical prophecy. He is an instrument of God.

Read Isaiah 17 and 22, Muhammad. Or are you one of those Menwith Hill slackers? I hear there are actual Marxists working intercept there. You dad should keep his mouth shut.

>right-wing burger advocating for Greater Israel
Fucking clownworld

Attached: index.jpg (284x177, 10K)

he'd be dead by now if he was going to anything to hurt the jews.

>xhe didn’t read the verses
Israel was only created to be destroyed. It will happen almost immediately after Damascus is leveled.

would a gold standard work with so much debt?

Ok, christcuck
ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦnᵍ ᶜˡᵒʷnˢ, ᵇˡᵉˢˢᵉᵈ ⱽᶦʳᵍᶦn, ᶠᵘᶜᵏᶦnᵍ ᶜˡᵒʷnˢ....

I believe most of the gold is predominantly stored in the Federal Reserve bank of NY. It's mostly owned by "international bankers" ie. (((Roths))) but Trump can easily send military to swarm it and seize all the gold.

Remember when Trump put out an executive order to confiscate the wealth of anyone involved in serious corruption or human rights abuses? He can extradite them and execute them for being enemy combatants and for crimes against humanity.

Stop I can only get so erect.

But I heard much of the gold was evacuated to London and Zurich.

Trump's entire house is covered in gold! He's an embarrassment to the country and an embarrassment to rural white people. Honk Honk !

Attached: IMG_20190405_140030.jpg (1889x2519, 1.65M)

This is almost assuredly a botpost.

Trump can cancel all the debt, all that is being collected by the Federal Reserve which is not an agency of the United States. It can take either executive action or possibly the Supreme Court ruling the FED and/or its debt collection unconstitutional.

Especially considering the Founding Fathers literally WROTE IT IN THE CONSTITUTION that the Treasury is involved in the "coining" of the money to avoid private banks from stealing from governments and peoples. They tried to protect us from these banks from enslaving the people, Andrew Jackson sought out to destroy them as well. The only reason they get away with it now is by arguing the printing of paper of money is not considered "coining."

Attached: trumpjfk.jpg (620x465, 25K)

You're an embarrassment to decent human beings. Honk honk.

Attached: IMG_20190405_140947.jpg (1407x1877, 969K)

who knows, but Trump can still arrest them even if they're in London. Remember when Canada arrested Huawei's CFO for espionage and was extradited to the US to face charges? There's nothing stopping the UK from military planes swarming there and arresting all those fuckers.

This is bullshit, you're a rural retard.

We should do exactly what Germany did and pay off our Det with the worthless dollar and pay government employees and contractors with greenbacks - bonds of small denominations that become the national currency. It allows for enormous public works projects while eliminating most taxes.

Attached: 1552533048890m.jpg (1024x876, 123K)

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread814535
Doesn't look to be true but I'm not a lawyer. I just play one on the internet

wrong pic

Attached: hitler lincoln.jpg (2000x2000, 796K)

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS. KIKE TRICKERY IN ACTION. IDK WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ANYMORE

ATS is a glowniggers honeypot staffed by professional Weird Twitter type debunkers.

Read the Act.

Bump