WTF ANN COULTER JUST RETWEETED AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE GOLEM

That article IS FUCKING crazy, it reads like a Jow Forums thread

takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1114197660259368960

Attached: queen of pol.png (801x693, 251K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter
takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"In a perfect world, these rabbinical Rain Men would finally get the fuck over the Holocaust and end their war of hostility against the West. They’d see that whites are no longer the enemy, but indeed the opposite. They’d see that importing foreign mud to mold golem after golem in traditionally white regions of the U.S. is bad strategy"

AAHAHAHAHAHA

Bump

bump

BU

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-122030.png (1440x2560, 876K)

Can we say that we played a role in her awakening on the JQ? I've sent her tweets about the jews for some time now

Why would a Frenchman care about Coulter?

Dude, she listens to TRS doesn't she? Ahaha I love you Ann.

David Cole is that Jew who was a literal holocaust revisionist until the JDL put a bounty on him and he faked his death for years.

David Cole is pretty based

Wtf
Its real...

2 million followers on Twitter, regular appearances on TV/radio, spoken about by the US President, etc...

coulter is world-renowned for her beauty

She's right you know

Even if we have another holocaust. I could still see the day where these two brothers stop fighting and realize that they are more alike than they think. Gentiles don't see that much of a difference, but that can and has changed before. Why cant Jews open up their hearts before its too late? It hurts sometimes to see family members routinely hurt each other.

Though the sad truth in this
Is that it's golems killing golems
Muslim and Christians are just the chessboard pieces for Jews to play with and pit against each other to cause discourse while they consume the shekels via taxes and other means of trickery to fund Greater Israel

Attached: 1539891354111.png (587x588, 191K)

It’s a shame she never had children

retarded jew boomer kys yourself

She also tweeted pic related one hour ago

Attached: based ann.png (643x456, 56K)

Holy shit ourgirl strikes again

Attached: Anncoulter.jpg (330x449, 56K)

Based and redpilled. Honk honk.

Attached: 1553763419093.png (2180x1795, 290K)

>why would a pro white activist want to contribute to redpilling people?
never post again you fucking nigger

>Holy shit ourgirl strikes again
Nah

Attached: jimmy-walker-ann-coulter-feature-image.jpg (2999x1645, 993K)

>another
lurk moar

I wish I could have wifed a highschool aged ann

FEEL MY HUGE BUMP HERE

Inbred dipshit amerimutt detected, seriously consider suicide

>Inundating the West with nonwhite immigrants is seen by Jews as an insurance policy against “white supremacy.” The idea is that these immigrants will act as a wedge, diluting “white power” while remaining small enough in numbers to be manageable.

OH MY GOD. there you have it straight from the horse's mouth.

Attached: 1554407830295.png (299x301, 122K)

Attached: 1552030159681.png (1000x802, 59K)

>taking picture with anyone black
I'd like to see any of your pictures that don't just show how wild your gypsie trailer park is

Fargo here, I am becoming less tolerant by the day because of the Somalis.

Attached: 1537638850977.png (387x409, 228K)

They are married you fucking retard.

Attached: 5th+Annual+TV+Land+Awards+Backstage+Audience+V5ueuZKjnOwl.jpg (478x594, 64K)

fucking brilliant good read. thanks OP. OP is straight desu

>b-b-but Ann is tranny coal burner!!!!11

>nah
t. SEETHING kike

Ann Coulter browses Jow Forums

Attached: file.png (618x356, 646K)

You should never follow people that follow a certain way of thinking if they themselves dont adhere to them.But considering how stupid a lot of americans are go ahead and praise her its not like I have any kind of expectation of integrity from you at this point.

Attached: Lloyd Marcus and Ann Coulter.jpg (1600x1200, 234K)

Who is this? I want to suck his cock

Stop your lying kike

Attached: 1499140461697.jpg (609x867, 201K)

French people are also coal burners.

>Omar: “Your criticism of my criticism of your criticism of my criticism of your criticism of my criticism of Israel will lead to mass shootings of Muslims like what happened in New Zealand!”

>Peas in a pod. And who could have seen that coming? Only every fucking Jew in the world who ever read the golem story.

Jow Forums seen it coming

Attached: 52131.png (658x872, 566K)

Now listen here, you little gay boi. Any woman that does as much for the white race as Goddess Ann is entitled to have any color cock she wants. Fuck right off with this bullshit. She is over 50 years old and not fertile anyways. Further, she never says she is against race mixing. she really isn't 1488. she is a voice for reason and absolutely says shit that no man can get away with.

So proud of her!

bumpp

So she is a hypocrite and you are a cuck got it.Thats all that I wanted to hear from you.

I dont understand jews.. Wasnt it WHITE MEN that saved them from the holocaust?

Attached: 76984.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

>We jews
wdsmbt

Attached: 1554004879922.jpg (720x871, 114K)

But they were also the perpetrators.

Attached: 1554191544990.jpg (428x424, 16K)

Sudoku yourself.

Jews understand that the Holocaust is a hoax, that they are the oppressors, not the victims.
Why else would they support government power and oppose gun rights for common folk?

There was no holocaust.

>Bill Maher
what the actual fuck

She is jewish. FBI user/James Comey said so.

It wouldn't surprise me as well that they were not the slaves of Egypt and that they were forced to flee from their slaves.

>FBI user
take your meds schizo

>”we Jews”
BASED ANN

I wait for the day when she names the Jew but that will never happen.

OYE VEY YOU FILTHY SHIKSA WHAT ARE YOU DOING
BE QUIET YOU WHORE YOU ARE RUINING OUR PLANS
HISSSSSS

Kikes overplayed their hand.
Chaos now reigns supreme.
The could stop tomorrow but not even the kikes realize this nor will take their foot off the gas.

So, onward we go !

Attached: kikes.jpg (249x202, 11K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Coulter

"Coulter has been engaged several times, but she has never married and has no children"

Get a life faggot

Bump, this thread needs to go places, people HAVE to read this article

REMOVE THE "E" (ELECTRCITY) TO KILL THE GOLEM

Attached: 500px-Tzeentch_the_Architect_of_Fate.jpg (500x545, 45K)

I simply don't understand - why would a CHECKMARK care for whites???

>foot off the gas

No user hcn is lighter than air.

Jews are physically unable to change their behavior. It's why they've been kicked out of 109 countries and counting. If they could control themselves, they wouldn't have been genocided so many times.

Attached: 1479875521657.png (980x742, 266K)

>not knowing that Ann burns coal
Go back

>they wouldn't have been genocided so many times.
>Not so Final Solution

>it's real
Holy shit. Ann can be an irritating little cunt, but she has been extremely useful. She's one of the only "conservatives" out there with media draw who relentlessly holds Trump's feet to the fires of accountability over THE GODDAMN WALL.

We as a society are going to break. There are too many angry whites here, and a growing number of angry blacks, as well as legal Hispanics, who are sick of this bullshit. The populace is about to snap. You can feel it in the air.

They've actually been annihilated before, by the Romans. Do you notice how there aren't any "Hebrews" anymore? Today's Jews are the descendants of Khazars who converted centuries later.

Attached: 1466398703494.jpg (876x1280, 414K)

Iron Ann for president 2020. Literally the only viable option

>hello fellow jews
>tfw when you've been redpilled enough to become the jew

>That article IS FUCKING crazy, it reads like a Jow Forums thread
Nigger takimag has existed forever is basically edgy conservatism. The author is a jewish holocaust denier and regular contributor.

Read the Sumerian Swindle and Monsters of Babylon. It was just as you say.

Practice makes perfect. I say we try killing all the women and children first. Seize their means of (re)production and all that.

Attached: ORDER66.jpg (600x476, 39K)

I just know of Jim Goad, I think he wrote for that magazine or something ?

They weren't. The Bible is filled with Jewish lies.

>Do you notice how there aren't any "Hebrews" anymore?

Stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
Ever notice how there aren’t any Thracians anymore? Therefore they got exterminated. No.

Golem? why not the npc? Is the golem no a jewish thing? This seams very strange

I live in the southern US and I can tell you going to a majority black High School was what made me think like this. Blacks have massive in group preferance and they hate whites with a passion. They do not like us, want to be near us, they simply tolerate us because they're mostly too stupid to gwt away with killing us.

It's written by a Jew tho.

It's really a shame there wasn't. HH

Attached: 1554409618135.jpg (840x1014, 509K)

You should post that on twatter with a sock account

Do you know what quotation marks are used for?

You think it's stupid because you don't know shit about history. The fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD alone killed between one eighth and one quarter of the world's Jews at the time, and that was only one battle. There were multiple genocidal campaigns following the First and Second Jewish Revolts in Judeia. Similar campaigns were carried out a couple centuries later until the big one came in the Byzantine-Sassanian War. The Jews thought supporting the Persians would lead to their liberation from the Eastern Empire, but they were betrayed. After the war, the Emperor Heraklios sailed to what is now Israel to personally oversee the extermination of every Jew, which he basically achieved. Nice job having heard of Thrace, though. You must've looked at a book once!

Attached: 1480341023213.jpg (1354x1053, 553K)

It's a globalized world, Burger-kun. What happens in the political scene in America will thunder in Europe some time later. We who want to be ahead of the curve monitor the American commentators.

the thing is today's ashkenazi jews are not decended from the hebrews, they are merely Khazar converts.

Good find OP not every day you come across a proper thread on Jow Forums.

I made this theory up 4 years ago on Jow Forums, that the swedes/nordics are being targeted as either posthumous revenge against hitler or preemptive strike against the whitest populations.

I'm on my eighth or ninth Twitter b& and can't be fucked to make a new account at the moment. Feel free to post it as yours, I'm just one user out of many.

This? Unironically listening to TDS425 right now and just heard Sven say ''Fargo Hitler''

Is Ann even showing her full power level yet? Or is there a ways to go?

Bump

>takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/
>ctrl+f holocaust
they can't help themselves

And the article is written by David Cole.
>“Hey, here’s a plan—let’s dump a hundred thousand Somalis in the whitest parts of the U.S. That’ll save us from Fargo Hitler!”
It's hilarious because that's exactly the kike thought behind the diversification of the west. They're so neurotic and paranoid they believe a homogeneous white society will eventually bring about another holocaust.

Attached: 1552663768607.png (157x117, 2K)

From what I understand, Jews are eternally ungrateful. They've gotten kicked out of so many countries that you'd think that at this point they'd suck the dick of virtually ANY country willing to accept them, but it's the complete opposite. Literally any country they set foot in, they desire to subvert it's society and laws. They don't care about being grateful and they probably never will at this point. It's just one of the reasons why Hitler was right about them.

A rule of thumb when listening to Jews is this: Whenever a Jew talks about being persecuted by some terrible Goyim, you can be sure that it was the Jews who were being terrible to the Goyim and the Goyim fought back effectively for a change instead of submitting like usual.

based and zogpilled

And instead it is these very actions that will cause their destruction. Irony!

Attached: 1552633047135.png (1000x1000, 1.75M)