This board is now essentially /the_donald

This board is now essentially /the_donald.

Mods here will ban you for pointing out that Drumpf is a zionist shill. Anything anti Trump is attacked and removed. Good job guys, we just keep winning! MIGA!!!!

Attached: Trump meme.png (692x587, 142K)

/ptg/ is literally full of redditors. It's the only place on this board that cares for Zion Don and his kike handlers.

see ya buddy

Fuck that kike lover

Less than 30% of the board supports trump at this point. He’s just fucked up way too much, and most people who still support him are concerned about the sunk costs they’ve put into supporting him.

I voted for him. He was good for a meme but fuck sakes he is worthless. America needs a blackpilled POTUS. Someone who doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Yes vote democrat next election they are against the jews

Omellete du fromage!

Attached: omelet_du_fromage.gif (500x658, 638K)

>inb4 b&
i was also banned for posting badly about trump once for “spamming/flooding” because t_d brigade reports anything anti trump. kushner also has paid shills here

>no argument against it in sight
cringe

Haha bye now, shill!

Attached: trump-3.jpg (1024x512, 149K)

Bullshit I talk shit about Trump cucking on his base all the time and I rarely even get (You)s
People are fucking brainwashed by ANOTHER politician.

Lol, what argument?

Attached: QDkiX1r.png (728x249, 159K)

Yeah, I get banned all the time for pointing out Trump's back tracking or just flat out lying. I used to think liberals were the biggest idiots on the planet, but magatards have went to a new level. I hate them more than any liberal or nigger I have ever met in my life. Watching them talk about winning while the country is dropping at free fall speed makes me realize how fucked up they are and unamerican. The country was going to shit before Trump, but now the future has been sealed and America is not only worse than it's ever been, its literal death is imminent.

Trump could literally suck uncircumsized Jewish cock on national television, and his shills would still protect him

>look, the way he's aggressively sucking the shaft shows that he has control over the Jew, praise MAGA!

Attached: 1545157792867.jpg (1024x936, 215K)

Based and redpilled

How has it gotten worse. Or do u just FEEL bad cause fuck blumpf. Kys shill

MAGA! Winning! All hail fellow Pedes!

>Ann Coulter hates Trump
>Tucker Carlson hates Trump
>All of AM radio hosts who aren't ethnically jewish hate Trump
>His blue collar base in the rustbelt hate Trump
Nobody is going to vote for Kushn- I mean Trump in 2020,

Attached: wJklbzl.png (238x231, 26K)

>Haha bye now, shill!

Boy oh boy the cope is strong in this mutt.

> Mods here will ban you

the fact that we can even see your post is proof that you're wrong, retard