Which corporation is the greatest villain in the world today?

Which corporation is the greatest villain in the world today?

Attached: google.png (5678x1893, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/17400/google-hiring-less-white-men-progress-robert-kraychik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin
youtube.com/watch?v=33rCq6EiUMI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
web.archive.org/web/20000229115848/http://facebook.com:80/site/company_history.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the jewnited states of jewmerica

Attached: 2xuk82.jpg (783x500, 135K)

You answered your own question
>don't be evil
So much for that

Apple.

Facebook is literally project lifelog

Coca cola
Info age has really taken the heat of them

I don't know about that. Apple has problems but they don't do as much to shape society into their own vision.

Google is a predatory monopoly. Antitrust law was created to throw crooks like the Google management in prison. It is a shame the DoJ and the FBI are having a gay sex party instead of doing their jobs.

every single one of these motherfuckers is part of the jewSA. think bigger.

The entire banking, investment and finance industry.

Google is run by a racist Jew.
dailywire.com/news/17400/google-hiring-less-white-men-progress-robert-kraychik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergey_Brin
I was a Google employee for a year. It's basically a holding pen for racists in silicon valley.

DARPA needs to murder a bunch of people in silicon valley. I'm sick of traitors making war against us.

Google is involved in gangstalking, illegal surveillance, satellite military shit, DARPA robots and drones, some psyop crap based on censorship, recommendation system and subtle suggestions and much more kikery.

They know

Attached: 1553073824805.png (620x602, 154K)

alphabet inc. they own google and much more

governments aint shit

Ea or PETA. Popular opinions I know but had to be said.

Amazon, Google, etc and every finance firm in existance

China

They are turning the world into a money racket by selling loans with the intentions that the loans will default allowing them to seize territory.

Attached: 43745949_401.png (700x394, 207K)

Monsanto

Talk about “collusion”. China is way more dangerous than Russia could dream. And Google is helping them become more efficient at it.

Why does no one ever mention the company that owns google... Alphabet

Disney

What happened to them? I remember a lot of talks how they have mercenaries and make experiments on human DNA

Attached: 1200px-Monsanto_Logo.svg.png (1200x414, 41K)

fpbp

Attached: modern book burnings.jpg (2613x1152, 1.24M)

These fuckheads are trying to patent different cannabis strains lately.

/thread
The US is an oil and drug company

Also an insane PR team online. They employ a bunch of shills

most won't understand this but it's the Vatican
they got rid of that motto a few years back

Attached: d IMG_20190209_182823_430.jpg (1280x773, 179K)

MyPillow

What a waste. I want Umbrella IRL.

Poland is about to get enriched by Turks #euroweek

Attached: Screenshot_20190405_191043.jpg (1080x1376, 870K)

I agree, this is the only good answer

>when you're such autistic glowy spooks that you make your corporate motto DON'T BE EVIL as if this is something the average hu-man thinks to themselves on a daily basis

So many candidates but at least so far as public-facing ones go, it's hard to argue against Monsanto.

Attached: 1554472465984.jpg (1200x1600, 69K)

Attached: 1554481599500.png (300x250, 20K)

>Gangstalking
Take your meds, schizo. Everything else on that list is plausible and most likely true though.

don't forget Nestle
youtube.com/watch?v=33rCq6EiUMI

The Jews

TAVISTOCK. The Final Redpill. Not technically a corporation, they're a non-profit, but they are the ones behind all this Neuro-Linguistic Programming New World Order Globo-Homo Communist ideology. Also the SOURCE OF MK ULTRA AS WELL AS "TRANSGENDERISM" AND TRANNY SURGERY.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

Google went to shit when they adopted that faggot typeface.

Also this. The USA is a Freemasonic Zionist corporation for the purpose of building World Zionism.

USA is a Golem, or a brutish mechanical beast used to labor for Jews. It's extremely painful to realize, but everything finally makes sense once you realize the truth.

That's why everything is about money and it's so fucking soulless. The entire point is to make money and advance Zionism, that's it. The downfall was planned since before the USA even existed.

Read: The Secret Destiny of America, Solomon's Builders, and Secret Teachings of All Ages.

oWo

Saw some article were people were about baby diapers or watches or other stuff and suddenly they get adverts about the same stuff when on facebook or google on their phones.

Are the phones listening to us or is it just a coincidence, maybe if talk about something i do some browsing or searches or join some groups and maybe the sum of our browsing, replies and age and relations is enough to target ads???

>Darpa's LifeLog "canceled" the same day Facebook was founded
mindblown.gif

>Are the phones listening to us
what do you think? the other day I was talking with my wife about buying a new vacuum cleaner and lo and behold -- next thing I see on Instagram is an ad for a vacuum cleaner

Please go to these websites and tell them they are schizo and must take their meds:

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

Kek. Watch the Truman Show. It's literally a parody of Apple and Steve Jobs.

Attached: ydLMD.jpg (616x369, 73K)

>Which corporation is the greatest villain in the world today?

probably some corporations in china... maybe a hospital chain that harvests the organs of prisoners, or terribly pollutes the environment giving everyone cancer.

Google is one of the best corporations in my opinion. youtube is an invaluable resource.

I can see your nose cresting on the horizon from here.

Jow Forums

Yikes

web.archive.org/web/20000229115848/http://facebook.com:80/site/company_history.htm

Attached: adam_grossman.png (677x1002, 597K)

google

unironically microsoft is actually decent compared to google for the last 5 years

bump

found the jew

No it actually didn't

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)