373,610 illegal aliens have received DACA renewal just since January 2018

Trump YES!!!

conservativereview.com/news/whopping-373610-illegal-aliens-received-daca-renewal-just-since-january-2018/

Attached: 436346346.jpg (602x426, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LaILj90OnpU&feature=youtu.be&t=2055
congress.gov/104/crpt/srpt48/CRPT-104srpt48.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>300,000
That's a big number...NOT. Sometimes, user, you must compromise. This is why you'll never get into politics. It won't always go the way you want, people who you work with won't always go along with you, people you work against will only make things harder. You need to get real and understand that no politician will EVER be the perfect dude who can make all our dreams come true. I bet you kiss trannys

H

Attached: 1554478463657.png (374x247, 146K)

christ, by 2020 the dems will have to literally run hitler, trump is going to steal too many of their votes, they will have to go after the people he abandoned

Hello I am from CNN is this OC or did you get this from Reddit?

>I support Trump's ruination of this country. MIGA!!

Attached: TrustThePlan.webm (640x352, 2.9M)

Oh, did I hurt your feeling MIGAtard?

Go suck a jewish dick! Fag!

What the honk did you just honking say about me, you little honk? I'll have you know I graduated top of my honk in the Navy Honks, and I've been involved in numerous secret honks on Al-Honkuaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed henks. I am trained in gorilla honkfare and I'm the top honker in the entire US honk forces. You are nothing to me but just another honk. I will honk you the honk out with precision the likes of which has never been honked before on this Earth, mark my honking honks. You think you can get away with honking that henk to me over the Honkernet? Honk again, honkler. As we speak I am honking my secret network of honks across the USA and your IP is being honked right now so you better prepare for the storm, honklet. The storm that honks out the pathetic little thing you call your honk. You're honking honked, honklet. I can honk anywhere, anytime, and I can honk you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my honk honks. Not only am I extensively honked in unhonked combat, but I have access to the entire henks of the United States Honk Corps and I will honk it to its full extent to honk your miserable honk off the face of the honkinent, you little henk. If only you could have known what unholy honktribution your little "clever" honk was about to honk down upon you, maybe you would have held your honking horn. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the honks, you goddamn honk. I will honk honk all over you and you will go deaf from it. You're honking honked, honko.

Attached: 1554420990280.png (720x891, 810K)

Ayy lmao

lol

Wouldn't even be surprised if some idiot from CNN got an even more of an idiot to check the chans for an inside scoop.

As Homer once said, "they'll be sorry they ever met the like of me"

>tfw zognald is actually more pale than creepy joe biden underneath his spraytan

KILL IT

It's not funny anymore

Attached: 1554013471416.jpg (831x799, 55K)

Illegal Aliens steal jobs from Americans
youtube.com/watch?v=LaILj90OnpU&feature=youtu.be&t=2055
congress.gov/104/crpt/srpt48/CRPT-104srpt48.pdf
>Even when a criminal alien is properly identified and the depor-tation process has begun, the procedures that the INS is required to follow are lengthy and complex. Criminal aliens may remain in the U.S. for years while they appeal their cases. After their appeals have been exhausted, some criminal aliens delay deportation for additional years by filing dubious asylum claims.

>It's almost as if (((Trump))) was put in power to placate white Americans until their demographic replacement is complete
REALLY ACTIVATES THE ALMONDS DON'T IT

Attached: 2016 Election by Race and Sex.png (1804x2438, 860K)

Attached: trump_2.jpg (980x551, 98K)

what the actual fuck is this

>blaming the actions of the rest of the government on trump

Trumps your one ally in all of this you fucking retards

Cool who else wild have been more anti immigration of the 30 people who ran in 2016?

I love this president! He loves Israel and niggers and faggots and most of all, illegals, and so do I!!!

Trump doesn't give a shit about whites. He's (((their))) ally, not mine.

Attached: 1554309466844.jpg (600x553, 32K)

Well thr current policy of the trump admin is known as "Catch and Release" so who would be farther left than Open Borders Don?

MIGA brother! Catch and release is exactly what Trump promised!

Jews view Trump as their puppet.

these DACA cunts swarm to sanctuary states, and they're mostly spics so they're going to have 3 kids by the time they turn 20 and they're all going to vote BLUE. those states will never be salvaged if these degenerates are allowed to stay.