Julian Assange thread #5

LIVESTREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=BlqmKcPS0I8

Older threads
#

#

#

Attached: 1554480110398.png (1450x1354, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9tWd1qiDBs
youtu.be/rMxrBN-yxBk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HONK

Attached: 1554468850290.png (2048x2048, 804K)

Honk Honk

Attached: clown pepe.jpg (203x189, 11K)

I hope all those tripfags don't shit this one up has anything happened yet or is it still a livestream of a door?

gief hot politic film maker gf

Where's that faggot MOD/Jannie at? Do I look b& to you? Your going to be up for a long day cupcake. The days of playing by your rules...are over

Attached: Hillary Clinton Pink Pantsuit Staring At This.jpg (444x293, 25K)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh noessssssss it's shopped nudity, not pr0n and now, you are fucking powerless XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: Hillary Wide Open Cocksucker.jpg (625x1021, 228K)

delet this

youtube.com/watch?v=r9tWd1qiDBs

>this randomly appears below the stream
>tfw no blind young teen journalist gf to touch your face and call you handsome

Attached: 1548470164558.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

Just wanted to laugh at the cuck Jannie/MOD one last time
>Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
YOUR NOT DOING SHIT BITCH! MY PROXY LIST IS OVER 9000 SERVERS STRONG!
>CRY MOAR YOU POWERLESS FAGGOT XDDD

>not pr0n
top keks

Attached: allthepills.png (684x426, 383K)

Honkity Bonkity Honk

Knoh honK

youtu.be/rMxrBN-yxBk

I did not like the clown at first but Now that honk honkler has been memed into reality I’m ok with it

Attached: 59DD1619-005E-4768-B8A7-2C678D0ABD5E.gif (607x609, 754K)

based steven patrick

Doomer videos are becoming so deep that a couple minutes make more sense than the whole treatise on the modern sociology and history

1 pbtid

Attached: sdvs3wd.jpg (1301x505, 100K)

ASSEMBLE HERE LADS

Anybody have the time stamp for the live stream?

Robert Mueller repeats the assertion from the US security services that it was Russian hackers who obtained the DNC emails and passed them on to Wikileaks. I am telling you from my personal knowledge that this is not true. Neither Mueller’s team, not the FBI, nor the NSA, nor any US Intelligence agency, has ever carried out any forensic analysis on the DNC’s servers. The DNC consistently refused to make them available. The allegation against Russia is based purely on information from the DNC’s own consultants, Crowdstrike.

William Binney, former Technical Director of the NSA (America’s US$40 billion a year communications intercept organisation), has proven beyond argument that it is a technical impossibility for the DNC emails to have been transmitted by an external hack – they were rather downloaded locally, probably on to a memory stick. Binney’s analysis is fully endorsed by former NSA systems expert Ed Loomis. There simply are no two people on the planet more technically qualified to make this judgement. Yet, astonishingly, Mueller refused to call Binney or Loomis (or me) to testify. Compare this, for example, with his calling to testify my friend Randy Credico, who had no involvement whatsoever in the matter, but Mueller’s team hoped to finger as a Trump/Assange link.

The DNC servers have never been examined by intelligence agencies, law enforcement or by Mueller’s team. Binney and Loomis have written that it is impossible this was an external hack. Wikileaks have consistently stressed no state actor was involved. No evidence whatsoever has been produced of the transfer of the material from the “Russians” to Wikileaks. Wikileaks Vault 7 release of CIA documents shows that the planting of false Russian hacking “fingerprints” is an established CIA practice. Yet none of this is reflected at all by Mueller nor by the mainstream media. “Collusion” may be dead, but the “Russiagate” false narrative limps on.

- Craig Murray

Honk

Attached: 45865106_374449113301019_6930132744116196395_n.jpg (800x620, 89K)