Who do you hate more in this clown world?

Who do you hate more in this clown world?

>Muslims
They want to introduce Sharia law, rape women and put them into their place, wed children, dress women as garbage bags and want to kill people of other religions.

>LGBT
Faggots, mentally ill trannies, who mutilate their bodies to get attention, the literal city of all STDs, AIDS capital.

Attached: 1.png (680x680, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMxrBN-yxBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You forgot one

>Jews who enable both

Obviously LGBT. What have Muslims done wrong?

As far as Ideas go, I hate LGBT SJWS more because they are solipsistic.

If I lived in a lace with a lot of Muslims--that would probably be the bigger threat though--just because they are more organized and fight.

either way, its a hoooonkity honkin clown world

youtube.com/watch?v=rMxrBN-yxBk

Jews that promote both

/threads over

I hate LGBT more since it's more disgusting and unnatural, but I would probably find it harder to live in a muslim dominated society.

Jews, they started gangstalking me when I was 5 years old. You just outed ourself as a jewish shill with your forced meme right now.

LGBT,obviously.

if every Englishman converted to Islam tomorrow the left would smashed overnight, native birthrates would skyrocket and the invades would be deported (all Islamic nations are nationalistic to the point of outright hating their won neighbours and almost all are homogeneous ethnically), globo homo would utterly annihilated. The downside is we'd be stuck with pisslam.

Obviously i'd prefer our own ethnic faith but you get the devils advocate here.

Likewise:

If every Englishman become a raging faggot overnight our civilisation would completely collapse within a generation, probably much sooner.

So riddle me this batman; which do YOU think is worse?

Attached: 50 - 55% by 2030.png (720x966, 229K)

>muslims
islam in its current state was created by america's pet saudi arabia
litterally pre-1970s no one used or wanted sharia law
its like the equivelant of having a son, circumsizing him, then hating him for being cut

Everything

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Fpbp

LBGT, at least Sharia condemns adultery.

>Who do you hate more in this clown world?

normies! i had never problems with muslims or lgbts ...but normies are the pure cancer!

Attached: 1545608344242.jpg (436x365, 23K)

Muslims are extremely easy to deal with. They are very explicit in what they seek to achieve. It’s the LGBT and the Jews who are constantly subverting reality.

Love the vid

Jews

ding a ding ding and a honk honk he's got it

Honeslty, commies. They are the very worst of Jews and Satanists combined. A synthesis of evil.

yes and yes

Muslims all the way. I don't mind faggots and trannies as long they stay away from children. Just let them suffer in their misery and feel happy about the fact that they will never procreate.

I love them both.
Muslims hate LGBT people, so they look bad.
And I'm all about Muslims looking bad.

They are both just symptoms

fpbp

Trust the plan
>let the muzz slay the fags and trannies
>let the jew and the muzz slay eachother
>4th reich

FPBP

Why not both
>honk

Attached: 4C36F51B-EE59-4D26-8E48-82A1F92BBECB.png (890x960, 416K)

HONK
O
N
K