T's master plan. WWYD?

(((Banks))) nationalized.

All private US citizen's bank accounts swapped with new US gold backed dollar.

Old us dollar printed into infinity to pay off treasury debt.

?????

Debt free United States.

Attached: [email protected] (600x600, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJJhyZtKVS4
washingtonexaminer.com/news/steven-mnuchins-kentucky-trip-on-a-military-aircraft-coinciding-with-the-solar-eclipse-cost-33-000-watchdog-finds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=WJJhyZtKVS4

>what is inflation

Inflation of old dollar.

New Gold dollar remains stable.

Only move he could pull to save his presidency

>US gold backed dollar.
There's not enough gold in the planet you retarded motherfucker.

or
Trump uses his constitutional power to print a new currency and bypass the federal reserve note system and forfeiting the debt

how about just a blanket forgiveness of all debts (including international, going both ways) every ten years written into the constitution

>trump doing anything zionists wouldn’t want him to do
and then you woke up.

One of Trump's major promise was to make American and its citizens sovereign, by printing a new currency with the National Treasury everyone's birth certificate which became a treasury bond would be nullified and no more debt slavery for everyone

Attached: Birth Certificate slavery.jpg (973x2426, 2.56M)

American=America*

Were you born stupid or were you hit in the head?

There is no such thing as not enough. You simply value what exists at a higher price you turbo fucking retard.

sounds fucking retarded. if you mean every ten years in general why not just take out a million dollar loan the year before mass forgiveness? if you mean ten years from the date the loan was given then why would any bank give out loans under terms over 10 years?

Go print some gold then you fucking scumbag.

We are at a crisis point. You may just not realize it.

The dollar will be forced to hyper inflate no matter what. This is the only move that can save the US citizen at the expense of global interests.

The rarity of gold is the point of using it as an anchor you ignorant slut.

The fact that you can't simply print it is why it is valuable.

God damn retarded Zoomers.

would be a disaster for the us, eastern countries have been acquiring quite large quantities of gold over the past decade. how much physical gold does the us really hold?

The goal is to kill usury.

Nationalizing anything is never a good idea. Your idea is one that literally every one under the age of five comes up with before inflation and devaluation is explained to them. There is no more proper gold standard, or reliable way to swap currency on a nationwide level, and there certainly are simpler, if not easier, ways to stop our debt. Mainly, stop spending so much on social security and a failed healthcare system.

as of July 2018 the US has 8,000 tonnes of gold

You’re all retarded

More than you know.

The amount of Gold held by the US is a closely guarded state secret.

We have the world fooled into believing we have given it away.

so they say. i'm not so sure i believe that

Yeah, if you read my post, you would see that a gold backing is part of the plan.

FUCKING READ THE POST BEFORE YOU COMMENT!

what the fuck are you on about, the national currency is being held by a private institution that charges interest to lean a nation its own money.
Going back to the original concept the founding fathers created after learning their lesson with the "continental currency"
stop projecting, cutdick brain damaged slave

I think if you threaten, explode or kill bankers and investors you don't need to pay any debt.

This was a reply to this

>According to the latest Department of the Treasury report, the Fort Knox deep storage reserves are the largest at 147,341.858.382 Fine Troy Ounces (t oz), or the equivalent of 5,051 tons. Meanwhile, West Point contains 54,067,331.379 t oz (1,853 tons), and Denver has 43,853,707.279 t oz (1,503 tons). Gold bullion reserves, on the other hand, are held at the Federal Reserve Bank vaults in New York, where they weigh in at 13,376,987.724 t oz (458 tons). With book value estimated at $42.2222 per Fine Troy Ounce, the total book value of all US Government gold reserves throughout the country is at $11,041,059,957. This includes all mint, bullion, working stock, gold coins, blanks and other miscellaneous.
I guess they can be lying but why?

I’m talking about up and replacing all the currency with another and then over producing another form right? I honestly cannot tell what the hell you are trying to say.

Bought this but the silver colored one off Amazon for $5. Funny it came from China

silver would be a wiser choice to back

Saw the post. We can’t have a proper gold backing system anymore, not since the early 20th century. It cannot work.

The Bank of International Settlements must be destroyed.

Do you understand that inflation won’t magically disappear if we have a gold backing anyway? Are you actually three or something?

Guys, I was wrong. Pack it in.

This user on Jow Forums says a gold backing is impossible.

I guess we cannot do it then.

/sarcasm

do you know what a the continental currency was?
if you don't then there's no point in me going any further with you.
If you do then why didn't you realize that nationalizing the currency and having it backed by precious metals was the lesson the founding fathers learned

It hasn’t worked in any substantial way since the Great Depression. And you are /autistic

inflation of old dollar.

us citizens have new gold backed dollar and treasuries are paid off with old dollars

It isn't that complicated of a concept, you are just a retard

you're obviously too stupid to understand anything
dismissed

Having a currency backed by precious metal is good for a budding nation in 1776. I am actually a really big fan of McKinleys silver reforms. However, with the banking and stock system in place today, it’s not plausible.

for the stupid brain damaged fuck trying to respond to me, when I say "dismissed" it means you're filtered and I refuse to read one more word from you

Are you perhaps a lonely Canadian skinhead?

Just pure eloquence

Learn your facts chief, we were taken off the gold standard in the 1970's

1000's of years using gold as money

no gold backing for 40 years... yeah, fuck me I guess it's been too long to go back (fucking retard)

You zoomers are too addicted to your digital shit to see any value in what's real.

He has to deal with the traitors first before he can accomplish those goals.

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

That is exactly what OP said you downs syndrome dipshit. How did every retarded moron get in this thread?

CTR shill go home

Have you even considered the shift from privatized banks being anything more than Trump just giving the word and having all your dreams come true? It takes more than that to dismantle 7000 private businesses

Because it didn’t work since the depression

Eighties were the economically best years since the twenties. Why?

it started in 1913 after the Federal Reserve Act was signed. The federal reserve bank sold all its gold after that year and has had nothing in their vault up to 2010 when they started buying again.
Birth certificates were used to acquire loans from the Federal Reserve after 1913 because the new law made every citizen a company that can be borrowed against. Those birth certificates were converted to treasury bonds and income tax collected went to pay off the interest on those bonds.

The banks will fail on their own and be nationalized instead of being bailed out.

he said pay off the debt, I say the debt doesn't have to be paid off since going with a new currency would default on all previous loans via the federal reserve note system.
You need a nap, you're really edgy for no reason

> discover more gold
> instantly hit with inflation regardless of policy

> issue paper that claims you have gold because transferring actual gold is a pain in the ass
> audit and find out there was no gold

> have a fiat currency backed by gold because gold is fiat anyway
> banks STILL fractionally reserve debts and then just close because lol no gold

Cool fiat meme bro

Goldman Sachs would get hit the hardest because they're the middleman between the government and federal reserve.
Without the government asking for loans from the FED poor Goldman Sachs doesn't get to take the FED's money and hand it to the government with their interest tacked on

Why "default" if you can pay in full?

We might as well pay the debt with inflated dollars. Technically it is not a default as we promised to pay dollars, but we never promised the value of those dollars at time of payment.

the fractional reserve lending requires a central bank though, without one that meme is dead

Why can’t we give some to Israel instead of that worthless paper?

why? because you have the military might to defend that position, who is going to collect the debt?
Russia, China, israhell? kek

> washingtonexaminer.com/news/steven-mnuchins-kentucky-trip-on-a-military-aircraft-coinciding-with-the-solar-eclipse-cost-33-000-watchdog-finds

> tfw trump ordered mnuchin to go look at the gold because he believes the empty fort Knox meme

considering how much bullshit is going around I'm not surprised in the least he made the order.
Don't know if you remember a while back tungsten was being used in the making of gold bars because it was cheaper, just knowing that I'd be suspicious too.

Attached: fake-gold-bar.jpg (480x640, 30K)

ft Knox is empty because the gold has been moved to a safer location in the rockies.

I heard it was called the currency act and it was sneaked through congress while many members were not present and that the big banks pretended to hate the idea to trick people into thinking "if banks hate it, it must be good for me". So nobody took notice when the president quietly signed it.

that was because of the "Continental Currency" which was backed by the promise of future tax payments. The Currency Act used the concept of the pound sterling to back fiat.
But within the Federal Reserve Act there is a clause that franchises citizens and that's where the birth certificate comes into play and why all our names are capitalized on them, just like THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is printed in all caps to signify that it's a corporation

or
You don't pay previous loans and just go with a new currency.

Gold standard is not a good idea.

The proposed switch to the gold standard is for the right reasons, that is, there is a finite amount of gold and this prevents the money supply from being expanded and contracted arbitrarily. We have seen Federal and State governments funded through indirect taxation: carrying debts into the future which can be paid with the Fed's monopoly money. This prevents citizens from "feeling" the shock of liberal fiscal policies, the same feeling a financially illiterate person gets when using a credit card.

Removing the ability to pay for things using monetary policy, sapping purchasing power out of the economy, is a good thing.

But there are many negative aspects in tying a currency to a commodity.

>When the value of the dollar is fixed to the market rate of gold, price movement in consumption goods (the things you actually buy) are exposed to price movement in gold.

>It creates code exploits in foreign exchange markets that rely on settling transactions in gold, making the currency particularly vulnerable to Soros type speculators.

> It also ties the amount of inflation to the amount of available gold, which is arbitrary, inflation should represent the amount of new productive capacity in the economy.

Attached: 1554236428841.jpg (551x551, 85K)

The main point would be to make the bank a public institution however the money is backed.
You always hear talk of economic "growth" as if it is a foregone conclusion that growth is necessary. I wonder if the growth is only necessary because the money is born with interest attached. It seems obvious that infinite growth is impossible on a finite planet. Perhaps without the central bank all this "need" for immigrants and population growth (more slaves) would be unnecessary.

I would make a point here about American Education, but you are probably a highschool dropout so it really wouldn't be fair.

Perhaps the Texas Gold Depository is the incubator of such a system as we speak?

Explain how what he said is stupid.
It's not.
He's right. If thinks went as he said that's how it would go down.
It's not going to happen like that, but you're actually the idiot here that doesn't have reading comprehension.

things*

yes Trump is going to destroy the (((fed))) and going to bust up their international banking cartel.
if you seriously believe that Trump is going to destroy zionist control of the monetary system then perhaps you should drink some bleach.

Attached: shekel.jpg (1024x1024, 159K)

Based

Crashing the world economy with no survivors

>best part is the whole word could die economically and it would only shrink gdp ~6% at home

>temple coin

Attached: 1551056655612.jpg (680x802, 50K)

soon

He will complete the system of German idealism.