ITT: Irrefutable arguments

Attached: Irrefutable.png (301x309, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Greeks are Turkish rapebabies

Attached: 100% Greek.jpg (2896x2896, 718K)

OP is a faggot.

Attached: 1484037340254.gif (300x186, 446K)

Think about it logically.

Attached: image.jpg (768x768, 64K)

I can't refute this

Attached: 39b9c50225917bae2d6b032d5157ee0c.jpg (236x347, 18K)

tits>ass

It does not really matter when you get to decide who should marry your daughter. You just transfer the pwnership to another man of your liking. But legit, if incest was harmless, breeding your own daughter would be the norm, it's probably the purest love imaginable especially when she's young and innocent.

Are you implying that you should be the one to fuck your daughter?

Love is love is love is love

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1349, 278K)

Attached: 41fvtJEShBL._SY450_.jpg (372x450, 17K)

daughter should be her father asset like a car or house

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more fulfilling than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years so that the world might experience a radiant bundle of happiness and love. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it amplifies the joy everyone she meets shall experience when she greets them and takes precious time from her day to make theirs a little better.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? Everyone. Strangers on the street get a friendly bystander that will wish them well, the homeless will get a wealthy and intelligent girl that runs shelters to feed them and find them honest work to get off the streets. The lucky man or woman who marries her will get the perfect partner, and you'll benefit from gaining a second child in her spouse, one who will be a dear friend that thanks their lucky stars you raised such an astounding woman.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to grant your wondrous, miraculous daughter and all the people around her a better life. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL reward. Think about it logically

Attached: 1549640240469.jpg (528x393, 32K)

mmm maybe. I do agree that the father should have a major role in their daughters dating process etc. But the argument about raising a daughter is cucked is false. We have social contracts set in place to make society run better. Would you want your son to have a nice wife raised proper? If so then you have to play by the rules and raise your own daughter the same way

Opposite. Daughter is the only way to ensure your genes get passed on. Son might get cucked and never find out.

Traps are gay.

profit is theft

Attached: 67AA70C9-697E-4090-8458-4800ABEB25C1.jpg (768x1024, 64K)

No taxation is theft

thank you

Attached: 1510616278432.jpg (705x529, 33K)

yes satan

great so now I will never get fucking laid due to genetic defection in my breeding god damn the fucking world.

No life like honk life

Attached: honkgif.gif (1100x600, 865K)

Oof, too blackpilled for Jow Forums

>Actually Pippin, if you think about it rationally, having a daughter is way less cucked than having a son
>A son is not guaranteed to pass on your genetic material. He may become an incel, or even worse, become cucked himself and unwittingly raise another man's child his entire life!
>*hits pipe*
>*exhales*
>But a daughter, we all know, no matter how ugly, is practically guaranteed to have sex and produce offspring. Those children are guaranteed to be hers and carry your genetic lineage.
>And here's the kicker - some other poor sap dedicates his entire life to raising your genetic material! The ultimate and final cuck!
>Think about it logically

Attached: rebuttal.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

t. Indian Feminicide Logic

I was with you until the incest part. I was on your side. I really was.

Mossad did 9/11

You can't be pro-environment yet pro-immigration

Attached: 1549419602865.png (1129x1363, 69K)

It needed to be said.

Well Merry, there's several benefits to having daughters. Not only will they be a sunshine to light up your days, they create a fruitful society for our sons and grandchildren.

>*hits pipe*
Think about it.

Attached: WELL hits pipe MERRY.png (898x292, 66K)

The climate of Earth has changed, and will continue to change with or without mankind existing.

Attached: Screenshot_20190326-155100.jpg (664x1401, 483K)

Attached: Anon you clod.jpg (1150x674, 93K)

True

It's okay to kill christians who fight for jews in a greater struggle against them. Therefore it's okay to kill white christians who fight on their behalf.

or he could be fag.
would rather have my daughter getting plowed than my son desu

>Irrefutable arguments
You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

That was hypothetical.

>Irrefutable arguments

Attached: 1531248171015.jpg (742x620, 46K)

all humans are rape babies my dude, what matters is if the rape made skin lighter.

Well played user, Enjoy the day

daughters grow your clan by bringing in sons and allies you didn't have to invest money in raising. They join families because males are more likely to not be close with their family too.

Force shits on Reasons Back
>and fucks his wife

Delete this

ask your sister about that

Attached: 41f3fd8c23c7b8632dea9890feadbcd8f23fe31907d07e6b625b5e684a08ca63.jpg (750x591, 38K)

My mom just told me that less than a hour ago. ;^)

>This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 662.

kek

A cucumber in a salad is delicious, but a cucumber in my ass is fantastic.

>"nonsense I hear that all the ti-"
>Remember that I have never said it myself to someone
Everything has gone horribly wrong.

Attached: tmp_7840-1554385124496162271305.jpg (567x374, 49K)

I don't know why this never occurred to me before but that is the ultimate summary of the differences between these people.

Saved

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05 pol - ITT Irrefutable arguments - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1393x227, 66K)

Based and whitepilled

nope, my mom just told me she loved me this morning :)

Attached: 1499476316372.jpg (680x544, 33K)

This is just a post of what Thissaid...

2d grils (and honorary 2d grils, like 3d-modelled non-real grils) are immensely superior to real world women in every regard.

And your daughter might end up as a coal burner
or a camwhore
or a regular whore
Having children in general is peak cuckoldry.

>ITT: Irrefutable arguments

"Holocaust was the genocide of 6 million jews"
>The holocaust can't have happened because 3,7 million of the 6,5 jews living in the soon to be Axis occupied parts of Europe in 1933 had already emigrated to Palestine, Canada, South Afrika, Portugal, UK, USSR, South America, India, Australia, Sweden and New Zealand by 1939 - before the war and the killings are supposed to have even began.

>The holocaust can't have happened because of the 2,8 million jews still in Europe in 1939, and according to jewish and soviet newspapers in 1941 and 1942 a total of 1,55 million jews were evacuated east AHEAD of the axis armies by the soviets before and during the invasion of the Soviet Union (mostly from Poland, Estland, Latvia, Lithuania, Soviet Occupied Romania and Soviet occupied Finland.)

>The holocaust can't have happened because according to official jew sources at least a million Jews survived in
the very crucible of the Nazi hell. The official figure of the Jewish Joint Distribution Committee is 1,559,600.

How can 6 million have been killed if there were only 2,8 millon jews left who had not migrated by 1939 - and 1,55 million of these were evacuated by the Soviets - and 1,559,600 of them were still living alive and well in Europe at the end of 1945? The jewish population grew during the war, it didn't decrease. How can holohoast be true if when everyone knows of the massive growth of jews during the war and right after in especially Palestine, USSR, USA, UK, South Afrika, Australia and Canada?

Attached: Prussia is gone (2).jpg (595x973, 260K)

Niggers gonna nig.

Thanks based user pills like this are easier on my stomach

>*The holocaust can't have happened because according to official jew sources "at least a million Jews survived in the very crucible of the Nazi hell"
(this is a direct quote from the jew Philip Friedmann)

White men are suckers for Asian pussy

Also roll

Attached: 1545335407201m.jpg (1024x575, 119K)

Yeah, but the one is refutable and the other isnt

The earth is flat.

Lul they are all the same doesn't matter which one you get

God is the creator, and Jesus is his Son.

Also, Jesus was the messiah of the Jews, and they killed him.

Human life begins at conception because the creation if a unique DNA structure the only candidate stage which is not completely arbitrary.

I think I've never told anyone I loved them since I was a child.

Attached: 1521415897873.jpg (417x417, 34K)

>what is this garbage? i'm told this all the ti-
>thinking.exe
>wait what the fuck...
DELET

Attached: 1519857093928.png (985x540, 426K)

The covenent belongs to CHRISTIANS and not kikes
THE NATION OF ISRAEL ARE THE FAITHFUL IN CHRIST, NOT ANTICHRIST YIDS

Not true by the way.

Attached: 15381144151190.jpg (640x640, 56K)

>Implying I don't date

Not being willing to throw her a life preserver if she fell overboard self-refutes the claim, "I love her".

Not stridently calling for an immediate halt to mass population from low- to high- carbon footprint lands self-refutes the claim, "I believe in CO2-caused climate change".

Two problems, and they both stem from the same hedonistic fallacy:

1. If you do it right, you gain a son instead of losing a daughter. Then you have doubled the earning power of the people who will care for you in your old age. If "fucking holes" is the only thing that matters, you might as well spend all of your savings on prostitutes and then kill yourself when you're too old to work.

2. Your genes still continue. That's the whole point of sexuality. If you view it as a means of physical enjoyment, your hand is a lot more convenient.

What if the daughter consents tho?

Attached: 1550466052991.jpg (600x699, 99K)

God is real.

It is still degenerate my negro.

fuck you

enjoy your niggermutt grandchildren grandcuck

2ndp#1p

fuck niggers

6 is best in bed. 8 is the best wife material.

Female consent is fake and gay. Thus fathers decide for them as I said.

I’ll definitely use this argument to a future daughter of mine to gain leverage on who she dates. No niggers

That's only subjective. You would be the perfect man for her. Raised her from birth, always by her side, have complete ability to shape her in any way you wish. If you play your cards right, you can raise her to have a specific fetish for just you and a fetish to do whatever you wanted.

Attached: 1549012319705.png (625x1215, 290K)

arr rook arike

Death camps weren't the only places Jews died. Ovens weren't the only (or even primary) means of disposal.

Most died in ghettos or work camps of disease and starvation. They were buried in mass graves.

>consent

Anime is gay

All you lonely anons stay strong.

Attached: F3FE3071-4F01-44D3-BEA1-8FB4982DB6DC.gif (300x577, 279K)

Raising people to be a fetish for you is very degenerate my negro. It pains me to say it because you're a Serb brother, but you get the rope.

My wife told me before she took the kids to school

Attached: 1554079725671.jpg (496x478, 46K)

Could someone post the second hollcaust meme? Thx

Get off my board you fucking reeeeeeeee

Attached: 03A1B0FC-2F58-40EC-8EEA-8CFA956593E9.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Traps are gay

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0

Op is a fag?

Attached: 1547336317671.jpg (406x537, 55K)

OP is a faggot

Die Serbia

Think about it logically, both have a place. With a daughter you are guaranteed to pass on your genes to the next generation. now a son, a son is a high risk high reward game. either you get to pass your genes to hundreds of females, or your genes die out. think about it

Attached: 1551988028316.png (800x909, 837K)

Homophobia is Judaic in origin and destroys the traditional männerbund and male power that is the foundation of Aryan civilization by making romantic (not necessarily sexual) male friendships into sources of criticism for being "ghey". The lgbt rights movement is a leftist co-opt of homo energy, which is not shackled to the needs of women and children and has the potential to produce great intellectual and artistic fruits through the spare time and money that comes from heterocelibacy and non-reproduction.

Attached: FB_IMG_1524097443727.jpg (639x797, 64K)

Not to be a fetish for me, but to have one. And would you rather have a gypsy or a nigger use her rather than you? When you build the perfect house, isn't it better to settle it yourself instead of giving it away?

Attached: Furry_Alignment_Chart.jpg (680x676, 104K)