DailyStormer blocked in Europe?

Anglin said on gab that DailyStormer is blocked in Europe and can only be accessed through Tor. Is this because of article 13?

Attached: 1528381745790.jpg (1500x1522, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kEsQyBi004o
youtube.com/watch?v=uxTh1A_drrw
dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/
youtube.com/watch?v=NXGd1QEnraA
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
archive.fo/SIFT1
archive.fo/krkkL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck that's why I can't go on it... omg...

Is he Irish?
Or Russian Jew?
With a name ending in -in like Putin and Dugin I'm guessing Anglin is Russian Jew
youtube.com/watch?v=kEsQyBi004o

Please keep real debrid open

youtube.com/watch?v=uxTh1A_drrw

dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/

Fuck off fat greasy jew

Woah that actually works on a regular browser thanks

Attached: 1527519142768.png (688x806, 820K)

Don't bother including a link, Greekbro. After all. every single person on Jow Forums already knows it.

There aren't any white people in Europe.

Good fuck that jewish website.

Link to what? The old url doesn't work and Anglin said on Gab that it doesn't work in Europe. I don't have to spoonfeed you everything

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
I am not Jewish or Latino
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
All I am doing is questioning Andrew Anglin
is he our glowniggger or their glownigger?
it is a simple and fair question don't be all gay and hairy turk about this

duuuuude have you ever partied with Weev?
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW MAN
HE IS A BEAST ANIMAL THING

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
Have you ever met Anglin or Weev?
Okay then stfu I don't think you know shit about glowniggers unless you yourself are a clown.
CLOWNS IN AMERICA

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE DO YOU EVEN GOLDEN DAWN BRO?

>trying to stop Patrick Little
What trying? The guy is a fucking Fed designed to fail and discredit rightwing movements.

Don't listen to Greek Bro
GREECE WAS A BIG CIA HUB OF OPERATIONS FOR MIDDLE EAST AFTER CYPRUS AND BEFORE GERMANY
GREECE IS INT HE MIDDLE
CIA NIGGERS

Greek bro is CIA
CLOWN IN AMERICA

notice Honkler and the clown world memes?
You all are playing by their rules

So the website is up for Americans?

Dailystormer is probably the website at the front of the war for freedom on the internet, battling the Western governments and CEOs.

Nazis for freedom.

You do realize he's a leftist doing a character of a neo-Nazi right? Kinda like the Stephen Colbert.

Looks like the kikebot is malfunctioning

I get all my news from DailyStormer it's unironically pretty good and entertaining glad there is a link that works

You know... those that test the limits of freedom in a trollish way may, just may, be working to undermine your rights for the police state

>battling Western Govts and CEOs
no more like BAITING them
baiting them into 1984 policies and crimethink and shit

anglin is subversive scum weev a kike

I'm not a bot you CIA templar gayboy turk lover

I get all my news from MOSSAD FAGGOTS

real men are coming for you

I actually like and respect Weev
Anglin is just a scummy sex tourist basically a crisis actor

hey everyone if you wanna scare Weev or Anglin show them this

t.seething kikes and discord trannies

Attached: 1537070713372.png (957x531, 184K)

I can't connect to it. The .name url seems to resolve to 198.251.90.113 and I can't connect to that either.

trannies get heart failure
nice try user
my body is a temple fuck off with your low effort mormon CIA shit

You can't separate white nationalism from the intelligence community
To assume Weev and Anglin are not state-sponsored agents is the equivalent of being a tranny you are in a state of denial
you are expecting the natural order does not apply to you
even before democracy kings and emperors would always run controlled opposition campaigns it is the easiest way to manage social change

Take your meds Peter. Also lol are you promoting siegeniggers now?

Attached: 1523783021125.jpg (1503x913, 241K)

who is peter?
how did he promote siege niggers?
Siege comes from a pedo mansonite.. uh, no thanks.
Look I'm okay with you promoting DS but you should do so with the disclaimer that they're mafia

JEWISH MAFIA
Elon Musk allegedly is being hunted by Putin I wonder if Anglin and Weev have the same situation

Attached: 1547931293097.jpg (4000x3845, 1.09M)

I know of Pilosov also a dozen other deep state connected hackers that Weev "came up" with probably from his IRC days
I dunno if he did that as a troll or asked permission
I'm just saying it isn't a total smoking gun, but that guy is supposed to be Russian Jewish Modern Orthodox aka Chabad, is that right?

watch this youtube.com/watch?v=kEsQyBi004o

Aw damn. I hope it goes back up for you guys.

Take you meds you mentally ill nigger loving whore

Attached: 1526706412859.jpg (836x960, 210K)

>low effort low IQ public school probably mormon probably homosexual CIA flunkie can't even keep up anymore '
HEY GREECE YOU THERE?

ah there you are
no I'm not the gnostic crazy lady
even more threatened that I know more about your area of expertise than you
I know the people you read about in dossiers
How does it feel cuck?

the fact that you bring in Sinead when I'm talking about Weev and hacker conferences just shows you are way out of your depth
I suggest you flee in the night when they're not watching.

>I get all my news from DailyStormer it's unironically pretty good and entertaining glad there is a link that works

They are unironically good writers. Their prose is to the point. They reference cultural phenomena like Warhammer. They feature lots of gratuitous imagery. And the humour is of course shocking and offensive, delivered in a refreshing unapologetic style.
It's a very readable publication for the mid-high IQ young contrarian.

A lot of what they write is simple summary of what you could read at a place like Zerohedge, ranging from homeland politics to geopolitics but occasionally going in quite deep to those topics. There's also health/hobbies/etc. articles.

It's overall a very impressive publciation, I think. On top of that they've had to find ways to avoid the massive censorship they face.
So i'd say the people behind it really are quite clever.

btw you don't even understand my position
I read DS, DS is entertaining
Do I trust them? Fuck no.
This comes from someone who has known weev since 2005 or so

Cool ad move, faggot.

Given Anglin's previous blog and how his writing style has evolved I am pretty sure there is a team of writers running the daily stormer

Think about it for a minute... if Anglin was really the only one running content, or the lead guy, and Weev was the lead/only tech guy, they would probably have way more downtime and slow days.
It could be a team of volunteers but some have said they have professional writers like SPLC/ADL or intelligence community types who are writing for Anglin
I do not want to believe this but it may or may not be true. he could even be getting help without knowing it

>14 minutes of that drum beat with slowly rolling pictures
10 seconds and I already had a headache
re-make it at as under 2 min narrative

>22 posts by this ID

It's time to stop schizo cunt

Attached: 1545302439419.jpg (600x450, 71K)

I was under the impression that it was a team because there are several different article authors that write regularly for the website.

Anglin is the only one talking about the roastie problem and I respect him for that

He has been very pro yellow woman and pro Yang recently, which seems to upset some people. He has been pro AOC and pro Ilhan etc, as well. So he annoys lots of people/ These are all positions which I share though , at least when posting on Jow Forums, so I like it.

>I am pretty sure there is a team of writers running the daily stormer
he said it himself

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Works here

Btw, what is the address you are trying to reach, not checked DS long time, I may have got some phishing bs from google search.

yea but some of those pen names turned out to be just Anglin, supposedly

What I mean is that they're paid writers and they have benefactors. Allegedly. Who the fuck knows.

>he has never been in the grey room with Weev

Anglin and Weev were ghoulish in their support of the CH shooting and were advocating violence. The are either Zionists or working for the feds.

>article 13
Article 13 is primarily a tool to make sure companies like google dont make infinite money, via traffic, without properly paying the source of the actual information provided "by google" when you use it.

>Not everything is a vile conspiracy against human kind and most people who dont sit in a basement all day, and rather actually have a grip on the real world know this

Not blocked in Germanistan.

Attached: whatdidyoujustfucking.png (1155x908, 1.21M)

yea I mean.... both

Bin Laden, Assange, then Anglin...

or he just knows US law and what he can or can't say...

Why does he look like an albino nigger? Why are all amerifat white nationalists just ugly mutts lol?

Attached: andrew_anglin_jail_bait.jpg (1200x1513, 435K)

I don't think he is really American
he is a cut-out
that said yes we have lots of 53% faces

Gangstalking isn't blocked:

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

actually we were advocating peaceful democratic process, after the Christchurch shooting we did not one but two weekly editorials telling people violence is basically senseless and to engage in lawful political process and run for office you lying fbi shill. kill yourself you fucking pieces of fed shit

archive.fo/SIFT1
archive.fo/krkkL

>Is he Irish?
Irish, that's why he looks like a nigger

In Switzerland, and the site is still available (also using Cloudflare DNS).

what' that ?

>dstormer6em3i4km.onion.link/
omg thX!!!

That's a proxy for browsing Tor on the normie web. It is not private. DO NOT access the forums using it.

It's not blocked you faggot

it isn't blocked, CDN/DDoS protection company (the only one left that won't kick the site off for being racist) is having routing problems through its European PoPs so it is leaving connectivity across the continent extremely spotty.

They say they are rolling out network upgrades in Europe over the next week (they have already rolled these updates out in the Americas and they have been very stable there since)

Mami best meduca

Attached: IMG_20190222_204902.png (490x630, 219K)

>There aren't any white people in Europe.

Attached: 1514375975773.png (1104x927, 75K)

Ddin't that guy get killed with a frying pan?

I screencapped the ugly Jewish dwarf Weev's article where he clearly said all Muslims must be killed.

it says "deserve to die" not "must be killed" you illiterate retard

go suck off more moslems though, you fucking shill.

anybody saying that these terroristragheads DON'T have it coming is a faggot fucking cuck

>German
Lmao.

How's Tiraspol this time of year? :^)

Attached: honk honk world 1.gif (836x796, 109K)

Feels good being 100% Aryan.

Attached: adih8d.jpg (700x528, 92K)

weather is nice and crisp, borsch is still good and the hookers are still 10/10s and $10

Based and Slavpilled

Attached: Tardigrade autiste.png (517x396, 273K)

Jew owned

Attached: datalaugh.gif (208x156, 1.23M)

What a greasy faggot

Attached: 5450BAC9-A4DA-4B62-A918-690E8A78DAE6.jpg (674x665, 289K)

>Address unreachable
Holy fuck it's real.

You're not missing much. That site has been shit for 3 years. Anne Coulter is more based than that Trump-dick riding faggot.

its flat bro

You must not have been there recently. It’s full #yangang/#potatotrump for a while.