If antifa is so good at stopping fascism, why couldn't they stop Brett Tarrant?

If antifa is so good at stopping fascism, why couldn't they stop Brett Tarrant?

Attached: lol.png (1423x1566, 600K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the were too busy kicking trash cans

because he was a sociopathic planned terrorist. he knew he had to play the role of innocent normie until the final moment. but still a dumbfuck who wasted his life away for memes

I think antifa caused the attack by driving reasonable political discourse underground (only with the help and complicity of the state) thereby guaranteeing people like Tarrant would snap

the blood is on their hands

Tarrant shot unarmed innocents. Because hes a coward.
Its easy if you shoot people who cant shoot back.

Attached: this is your hero.jpg (271x307, 16K)

No - Tarrant shot the people, so hes guilty. Anything else is exquisite mental gymnastics.

Muslim invaders aren't innocent.

Attached: training.jpg (609x539, 81K)

but why didn't antifa stop him if they're so good at stopping fascists? seems to me like they actually caused the attack by using state-sponsored and complicit violence to prevent people from being able to reasonably discuss things in public, which can only result in borderline people like Tarrant snapping

KIWIS are all pussys and so are u leaf

/thread

He shot them and got a pretty high score not as high as Breivik but still a heroic k/d in my book.

As always with the stardard jew-quote.
Our governments LET them in. Legally. So your problem is with GOVERNMENT and their POLICY. Not muslims.

Invaders are armed and hostile

NO ONE KNEW HE WAS GOING TO SHOOT UP A MOSQUE FAGGOT

>innocents
those invading scum could have stayed in their shit hole country, but guess what? they didn't they have agency, they made the choice to invade the white mans land and they paid with their lives

Brevik was also a mason.

Both these guys are ((( GLOWING )))

Attached: 1552764001225.jpg (1311x2074, 485K)

Antifa is a group of street retards who only show up to mass publicized gatherings.

>If I put water in a pot and heat it externally with a fire, it's the water's fault for boiling!

You have to admit that effects have causes and systems have predictable properties. A system where free speech and reasonable discussion is banned via terroristic violence from antifa, aided and abetted by the state, is guaranteed to drive people underground who will snap. Tarrant is not the first example of this - there was Breivik and many others before.

I wonder if antifa or various western govts will ever have the intelligence and self-awareness to realize this (probably not, their IQ is too low).

Antifa would punch muslims too if they could figure out that Islam is rightwing as fuck

OK - THIS THREAD IS (((GLOWING)))

Attached: 1553281934420.png (1000x960, 140K)

so antifa failed to perform proper reconnaissance on the enemy then

they really suck at this whole "stopping fascism" thing

No, invaders aren't armed or hostile. Most British colonies were started "peacefully" and then enslaved the natives by force. Fuck off, brainlet.

Tarrant pulled the trigger - hes guilty

STOP WITH THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS RETRD

shut up you fucking kike

Attached: death.png (720x1280, 679K)

no user, it's you projecting your violent tendencies that is causing you to believe the thread is glowing

I'm not like Tarrant, I'm not borderline or unstable so I'm not the one at risk in the current system - but I'm fully capable of recognizing that others ARE at risk like this, and the current system puts extra pressure on them which demonstrably causes them to snap

The truth hurts doesn't it? Tarrant pulled the trigger, but the state-complicit violence from antifa (combined with deplatforming and unpersoning people by tech giants, payment services and others), combined with the constant threat of online mobs doxing you and ruining your life, all adds to the pressure that drives unstable people under ground. Instead of allowing them to reasonably discuss things out in the open.

Isn't it funny that the very things that the system supposedly hates are actually being caused by it?

Ok - you cant have this much unwavering support with out (((something))) going on. You can tell the shills here are PAID to post because usually there would be a wider discourse, but Tarrant engenders an unnatural amount of support.

Its fake. These posters are encouraging "a consensus" by posting so much.

Tarrant shot muslims, which is the jew agenda. This expands government (ZOG Government) and furthers the jew agenda. Thats whats going on here

Attached: Snip20171122_22.jpg (820x1262, 486K)

>innocents
Brandon Tarantino targeted a mosque that had been linked to radicalised people in NZ. It was a deliberate choice, and many of his victims could not honestly be considered innocent.

Antifa nothing to do with anything regarding this incident

Go suck on Allah's pig dick, shitksin.

>bbb-but its fake how could people be fed up
we aren't cucks like you. you lost your free speech, you lost your right to self defense, you've lost everything. Your country becomes more overrun every second of every day and you sit here complacent with it all. You are the scum of the earth and your forefathers are ashamed of you.

ISIS and radicalised Muslims are MOSSAD

Attached: sdfasd.jpg (1600x1066, 78K)

You kill traitors before an enemy always...
> Kill enough (((Politicians))) for a clear logical reason/cause/casis beli
> (((They))) become scared and tone their cultural marxism, and kikery down
vs
> Kill Immigrants
> (((Politicans))) say fearlessly "We won't let terrorist dictate our actions! We are a multicultural nation that will now import my migrants because we are so progressive!"

Why kill your fellow plebs (even if they are of another race) when it was the particians who let them in? (and will countinue to let them in without repercussions...)

Attached: HECUINFRANTRY.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

He's not a fascist, he's a Zionist, he even does the gay little "okay" hand gesture typical of Trump supporters.

>the amateur paramilitary force of the politically correct government which uses terroristic threats and violence to suppress dissent, with complicity and practical legal immunity granted by the state
>not responsible at all for people being driven underground away from public discussion and eventually snapping
user...

Your Jewish masters did though...

So what are you saying exactly? That Mossad is innocent?

>Tarrant engenders an unnatural amount of support
Re-read all of my posts. I'm not supporting him at all. I'm proving that people like him are an inevitable outcome of a system which prevents reasonable discussion and drives people underground. Just like subjecting a pot of water to heat causes it to boil. It's a predictable property of the system. Pretending it's not is dishonest and reckless.

The more you post the more it proves my point

Attached: schizoposting.jpg (1000x1000, 684K)

>That Mossad is innocent?
How did you get to this thought from my post?

No - TARRANT did the jews bidding

Attached: 1552994473471.jpg (1024x572, 110K)

Still think assassination is a better option than mass murder due to a principle of Honour... But his reasoning is pure even if the execution wasn't...

Youre the one preventing discourse

>that meme attempt
yikes
schizos cant meme

This guy gets it.

Tarrant's attack literally mimicked the mosque massacres of fanatical Zionist Jews and the shills have the chutzpah to come here and tell us he was pro-white.

>driving reasonable political discourse underground
Anti-Muslim propaganda is very much above ground, in fact its about the only socially acceptable form of "racism" left today, which is why so many weaklings are drawn to it.

(OP)

So have you "done anything"? Has anything "accellerated" by his actions?

Why are you still here shitposting if his intentions was to provoke a reaction? Shouldnt all you Tarrant supporters be out "accelerating"?

Attached: Kike ops.jpg (1000x1117, 790K)

You don't need to go to conspiratorial lengths to explain this stuff. The fast food chain down the street from you who bent to social media pressure and fired some random teen for posting a racist joke online is at fault. The judge who acquitted the antifa terrorist after he punched someone in the street is at fault. The journalist who reported on a fake hate crime without verifying it and added more energy to the leftist mobs is at fault.

The whole system is totalitarian and prevents reasonable discussion. That drives people underground. Most find a way to deal with it and try to fix things productively and peacefully but in any given population above a certain size there will be people like Tarrant. And the pressure can make them snap, as it did. Causing the very thing that the system supposedly is trying to stop (hate and violence).

Welcome to clown world.

Attached: 1553195320055.jpg (828x975, 165K)

I have a unique philosophy, he could have been working with MOSSAD, or he could have been Guinenine. There is no decisive evidence, and there is plenty of circumstantial evidence that points both ways. So if you believe the copanhagen interpretation of quantum physics he exists in a superpostion state of MOSSAD Operative, and Lone Wolf at the same time. And if you Belief in the Many Worlds interpretation of quantum physics, then if he did one thing in this section(s) of our Multiverse, then he did the opposite in another section(s)of the Multiverse...

Attached: pol2.png (465x480, 184K)

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0

Antifa is a speed bump

Attached: 17248.jpg (480x483, 15K)

>You don't need to go to conspiratorial lengths to explain this stuff.

- - - - >the amateur paramilitary force of the politically correct government which uses terroristic threats and violence to suppress dissent, with complicity and practical legal immunity granted by the state
>not responsible at all for people being driven underground away from public discussion and eventually snapping

>Youre the one preventing discourse
How?
Am I a judge who can acquit people for using violence to disrupt public events that I deem politically unacceptable?
Do I own a major tech platform that I can ban people from?
Do I own a payment processing system that I can ban people from to restrict their ability to personally function?

Give it some 4th dimensional travel... In skirmish esque warfare time is a not of a concern...

He did Mossads bidding. He does what jws do. He furthered the jew agenda.

No quantum anything required

Whats up with the mental gymnastics here?
These are next level

>in fact its about the only socially acceptable form of "racism" left today
So you just proved my point. All other reasonable discussion is deemed "racism" and the system will bring its full weight down on you if you dare to peacefully speak about those issues in public. You can be fired, blacklisted, prevented from traveling, charged with "hate speech" crimes in various countries, harassed, doxed, even beaten up or hit with bike locks over the head and the mob attacking you will probably face no legal consequences.

And you wonder why unstable people snap under these conditions? How dense are you?

Glowniggers want us to be sloppy in our actions... That is why... Better to strike a decisive blow than a pointless slaughter...

Attached: 1519178813160.jpg (1192x1187, 476K)

>b-but you're shitposting that means you're wrong
Have you done anything, Arabs rape your children daily and you excuse them because they're little innocent snowflakes led to evil by Jews in your twisted mind.

There are no mental gymnastics here user. The state delegates the pressure to various others: tech giants to ban people online, antifa terrorists to "ban" people off line.

What are you confused about?

>No money in it
>No free bussing to the shooting
>No scripted signs and chants

why is she so adorable

Right. Look at his actions.

>Killed the traditional enemies of Israel
>Demonized pro-white community
>Disarmed the citizens of New Zealand

This was possibly the most Jew-approved terrorist attack of all time.

>antifa
>good at anything but sucking cock and vandalism
good shit lad.

Thank you for doing the needful, user. You will likely have to take many slings and arrows from shills ITT that will not argue with you in good faith, but those lurking will recognize your high quality posts when they see them.

Attached: 1553483452096.png (1000x1000, 347K)

>unstable people snap under these conditions?
Fuck off, he didn't snap he planned it for years. And he was inspired to do it by consuming large amounts of Zionist propaganda from the thoroughly kosher (((right wing)))

Not a paid shill just someone who isn't so gaslit that I believe doing nothing is the answer. If you're government makes it illegal to fight against foreign takeover peacefully then violence is the last option.

Because they are limp-wristed, s o y guzzling, faggots. If it isn't a veteran in a wheelchair, they won't attack being the pussies that they are

>then violence is the last option.
lol the fed posting here from you Jews is so brazen.

>Fuck off, he didn't snap he planned it for years.
user, the point where he began planning it is when he snapped.

>Mudslime
>Innocent

Pick one.

Thank you user, I hope they might be useful in explaining to others how the west is so corrupt.

Attached: bigbrain.jpg (898x790, 61K)

>just lay down and die goy trust me

You are a coward.

Because Brett Tarrant was only active online and no one knew what he was planning?

Nice try, shill. But no cigar

Yeah man, rural New South Wales is just crawling with so many Muslims. I can understand why that would make you just lose your shit and fly to another country to kill random strangers.

>westerner
>innocent

Whats good for the goose

Foreign imams tell Muslims to take advantage of Western cuck laws to Islamify the west.

Oh look a meme flag kike advocating illegal activity. Imagine my shock.

Antifa are cowards jewish supremacists.

Attached: Brenton Tarrant Manifesto.png (6488x6488, 1.01M)

Why don't you just convert to Islam you traitor?

They weren't humans, you don't give animals weapons before a slaughter do you?

>innocents

You are such a fucking pussy dude. Shut up.

I dunno I just cannot bring myself to believe in any supernatural being. But do I support hard-line Islamic ideology and values 100%

So then antifa failed to detected the threat. Pretty shitty at stopping fascism if you ask me.

You whites from Australia NZ and the UK are so domesticated it's honestly sad. Why don't you just convert to Islam then maybe you'd grow a spine.

re-read this:

Hi Jew. How's the weather over there in New Yawk?

>it's illegal to be white goy just die or else you're a criminal

The pedo filth reveals his true nature.

So you haven't even converted yet and you're already an apostate, have fun getting your head chopped once there's a Muslim majority.

He can't convert, he'd be too much of a pussy to get his foreskin cut.

>anyone who doesn't give up fighting is a jew
How do you even rationalize this unless you're a totally domesticated cuckold?

>Oh the scary Muslims are gonna chop off our heads!

This is why I cannot take you faggots seriously. You have a cartoonish Hollywood vision of Islam in your head which shows you have lost your grip on reality.

Even if your wild fantasy came true, I would happily convert and be the head chopper myself. Chopping the heads off faggots like you would be a dream come true.

>This is why I cannot take you faggots seriously. You have a cartoonish Hollywood vision of Isla-

Attached: refugees_welcome_morocco_girls.jpg (802x1190, 240K)