A reminder that the only true path to enlightenment is to make your own heaven on your own land...

A reminder that the only true path to enlightenment is to make your own heaven on your own land. A sanctuary for your family. Do not concern yourself with the trannys and niggers in the cities. Anything other than homesteading is just autistic screeching. After the roman empire fell, the farmers still woke up the next day to tend their crops...

Attached: 534436.jpg (880x516, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/mg21929270-100-a-garden-of-my-own-amid-a-sea-of-garbage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_farming
dump.bitcheese.net/files/zujevuw/thecompletebookofselfsufficiency-090727095513-phpapp01.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When did I make it to /out/?

I don't even have 10s of thousands to 100 thousand euros to buy the damn land. Also I'm neet

thats a beautiful pic but unrealistic in europe.Most of arable lands are already owned by farmers(in debt tho) to make intensive agriculture.If you can in usa go ahead.

My fiancee is going to spend the summer looking for a good chunk of raw land
End goal is to move out there and live in a yurt after our wedding

Natural selection is running its course.

>After the roman empire fell, the farmers still woke up the next day to tend their crops...
fug
it was the real redpill the whole time

Attached: nog decided to work.jpg (1200x920, 585K)

>pic
that was built by white people for an ad

fuck niggers amirite

You don't even need acres; you can to portable subsistence gardening in your apartment via sack, container, wall, hanging and rooftop methods.
>carrots
>potatoes
>cabbage
>onions
>tomatoes
>squash
>cucumber
>spices
>herbs
You can harvest about 300lbs worth of food about every three months.

>post apocalypse apartment
brainlet

Do you have a source for that? It does looks suspicious and of course pictures of this kind have often been staged but I don't see anyone admitting to it.
>Photographer Timothy Allen took the picture while in Mali to photograph the annual restoration of the Great Mosque of Djenné. “By chance I stumbled across the scene during an evening stroll,” he says. “The garden stood out from the very yellowy mudbrick colour of Djenné.”
Magazine issue 2927 , published 27 July 2013
newscientist.com/article/mg21929270-100-a-garden-of-my-own-amid-a-sea-of-garbage/

You can't just post that like you get 300lbs of food easy. Most people murder their houseplants. You need infographics.

At leat 10 people are going to die from breeding incurable diseases in dark closets thanks to you.

>that autism grid
>instead of natural forest farming

This.
Bump*1000000000000000

Best watch out for the NWO fucking up your water.

Attached: GroundwaterContamination.jpg (600x477, 135K)

Git off muh property!

Attached: CB264E44-8F16-4297-83AC-B4BE52470A77.jpg (780x585, 57K)

Teach me netheranon

>I cannot possibly be expected to research the growing process myself. If only everyone had handheld boxes connected to a large network where information could be easily obtained, then I would be able to do some of the previous poster's ideas

It's nearly impossible to achieve unless you have enough cash to pay cash for your place and assets like rental property for income, otherwise you'll need at least one full time worker in the family with good income and even then I've seen many fail. If you have to work you'll never get enough done on the homestead

Oh, OK. I'll just download an app for my lack of 300lbs of potatoes. Please nobody tell my landlord.

>that's a nice community you have there user we need space for these 10.000 Somalians so open wide for diversity

Attached: collapse.jpg (624x658, 80K)

Leave the cities people. Grow your own food.

Attached: Resized_20181118_093328_8315.jpg (2016x1512, 1M)

>LOL BRO YOU HAVE TO DEPEND ON THE SYSTEM AND WAGEKEK AND SAVE UP SO THEN YOU CAN NOT DEPEND ON THE SYSTEM IT'S SIMPLE

Attached: Resized_20181019_183218_9399.jpg (1440x1080, 138K)

Ah, yes. Endless escuses: the mating call of the modern pussy.
Thanks for the laugh at your expense.

(I don't grow in closet, patio and balcony when I'm in the city [backyard in large family's rural property])
I apologize, I didn't thoroughly OP. I'm just saying if my trucking 3 weeks a month ass can grow, so can you. I'm both a cityfag and ruralfag.
It's not hard to grow 100lbs of potatoes in a small space.

WHO NEEDS TO SURVIVE WHEN YOU CAN CRUISE ON COOL CONTROL

Potatoes are stupid easy to to grow. That's true. The first time I tried was in my basement as a test-run for a weed farm and that shit threw vines all over the place until they caught the heating pipes and then they weren't so happy anymore.

But that's a little bit different from minding even so much as a bucket garden.

Until communists take power and seize your land.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_farming
>The practice involves cultivating non-timber forest products or niche crops, some of which, such as ginseng or shiitake mushrooms, can have high market value.
perfect for you moshe
it's really complicated though and you have to know what naturally grows on your land and then manage it

People usually don't admit to staging things and deceptions so you probably won't find a source. Best way to find out, is it still around? If so it probably was the native, if not more likely fake. Just use your head.

Waste of time. You can make more money in a real job and buy even more land. I'd rather hire someone to do my gardening. Learn to take advantage of capitalism you brainlets.

Homesteading is something you do at like age 50, when you cash out and retire.

Even communists need to eat, the farmer will always be welcome. Unless your saying all communist are robots?

Communists certainly aren't people, so you can take your pick.

The point isn't to make money idiot it's to be self sufficient and independent of the monetary system. But if you want to build your own farm and get rich that way good luck?

Come get some, nigger lover
Youll take away only your own demise

I would never hire a beaner to work my land. But if you love them immigrants so much have it I guess, I don't have to worry about faggots like you when I have my own heaven.

>age 50, when you cash out and retire.
Sorry boomer, that's not how it works today

resistance is futile.

Attached: matrix2.jpg (792x450, 323K)

Tell that to the Ukranian farmers in the soviet union.

Attached: garden.jpg (640x2700, 689K)

That house and property in Southern Ontario would cost about 700k or more.

>yurt
You're not gonna make it senpai.

Attached: foods.jpg (600x2930, 268K)

That seems to be missing the panel where you buy guns and traps.

Attached: FG0YZF5H0OJ1AJ1.MEDIUM.jpg (620x465, 47K)

You might not understand how few people could build that even if they understood what they were looking at.

Attached: k1.png (1000x1200, 348K)

Attached: k2.png (1000x1200, 368K)

Yeah, fuck farmers. I am a self made farmer, and have specialized in winemaking. I spend three seasons outside in the rain and sun working and toiling, making sure I get the best grapes, then spend more time and resources to make wine to make a profit and not have someone leech off me. Most farmers simply plant corn or wheat because literally all you have to do with them is use a tractor 3 times a year to plant and harvest. And since everyone is doing it naturally the price of an overabundant raw good plummets.

Fuck farmers.

This rite here. This is what the commie jews did in russia. They confiscated farms and food. They let those farmers starve to death. Gas jews please!

This. People think they can farm so easily. Farming is hard folks. You really have to know what you're doing.

What's wrong with yurts?
Need to live somewhere while we're building

*inhales bong rip*
duuuuuuuuuuuude..... cities are just like a big version of printed circuit boards. whoaaaa

solely for educational purposes,

Attached: 9mm.jpg (1301x7624, 3.18M)

cool pic, thanks

Holy shit dude. The last thing you need to do when you're already trying to be a farmer is also trying to be a gunsmith. Sometimes, it makes more sense to just buy one.

Some people like to call this "the economy."

You had better study up on the bolshevik soviet revolution you brainlet. And i don't mean college books. Holodomor go to startpage.com and search it. Jews are the devil.

Thank you for this

Your ziploc bag full of bic lighters aren't going to work all that well after several years. You have to try these things out to plan effectively.

Most flatware like your spoon is absolute garbage to sharpen. Again, if you want to think this way then try turning your butter knife into your EDC and find out how well it works. There are diamonds in the rough.

Nothing wrong with yurts as temporary shelter. But some people seem to think you could spend the rest of your life in one.

jack of all trades, master of none, diversify your understanding of all things that may be useful.

making shotgun shell snare traps is more useful for fending off predators that people, but a useful thing to know, neh?

Attached: 1440140422308.jpg (723x1057, 363K)

Attached: firestarters.jpg (780x1102, 199K)

Ah no, the yurt is just to stay in while we develop the land

also pick yourself up a copy of the us army survival manual. has pretty much what you'd need for basic stuff.

Your 9V battery is also going to self-discharge over time, so don't think it's going to work later just because it works now. At least they tend not to leak when they get old and funky.

Also: never store your equipment with batteries installed. They WILL leak and corrode at the worst moment. Vinegar can be useful in trying to clean it up, but at that point you might as well make an infographic about having tools on hand so you can take it apart and put it back together.

>unrealistic in europe
c'mon frog, europe is full of dying villages where you can get house and some land for couple of thousands of euros....it's not easy to live off the land if you have no experience, but cheap land isn't a problem.
next thing I'm going to buy after I pay off mortgage on my house near prague is house in north eastern slovakia with an acre of land ~20-25 k euro for summer vacations and retirement.

we'll get there, fren. great thread goys. heres an old copy pasta i found, hope its relevant.

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

other nogs will raid his farm
the very few somewhat intelligent niggers will always be dragged back down into the pigpen by the others
LA riots are proof of this

A good way to understand the mind of a nigger is to be a property manager, preferably not managing one with niggers in it, but with some next door or something. Only by experience with the natural habitat can you come to understand how bad it really is.

Also a good way to find out just how many people hate the fucking Jews.

bot call with a sage function, neat....

Attached: 1453884491204.png (1280x960, 759K)

>>After the roman empire fell, the farmers still woke up the next day to tend their crops...
They were those who remained pagan:
From pāgus (“area outside of a city, countryside”).
Also they were villains [those who own a villa/house]

i meant to use this picture.

Attached: 1553297579134.jpg (480x312, 35K)

Got that book. Also got 15 acres of south facing land with a decent house on it. Comfy.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

Not to mention Rome didn't fall in a day. Said farmers were more famous for burying bits and pieces of gold coins in the hopes they could dig them back up if they didn't get robbed and murdered.

what's the name of the book, fellow farmer?

Are you saying the rural and suburban retards meme originated in the Roman empire? Nice work Brazil. You must be one of the light skinned folks there.

Also in wars farmers had worse chance of survival in the open countryside, rather than behind the city walls. Raids, foraging armies, scorched Earth tactics etc.
The farmers OP describes are the lucky ones far from large roads and cities.

Casa is a cottage, the house a pleb lived in.
Colonia is the word for the village, and colonus for the Roman farmer.
The Roman farmers were never pagans believing in Iuppiter etc. They believed in Lares, the spirits of the ancestors and the spirits of the land. Every household had a Lararium - a shrine to Lares - and every morning the patron of the house would say a prayer at the Lararium.

Don't push your retardation when you have no idea what you're talking about.

kek look at all of that trash. they're going to plasticize their organs
fuckin nogs

>for burying bits and pieces of gold coins
Literal "the king in a cave" legends, that passed from generation to generation.
Many Italian folkish traditions are from those people. Also many strange legends that are clearly christianized versions of older stuff.

Important to remember for prepper types. Maybe you're the serf and the lord owns the castle, but some form of collaboration is going to work a lot better than living in some crease in the hill unless you really know what you're doing.

When enough people live close to each other and have protection, then markets emerge. Like wow, there's an actual market here and a security force guarding it so that it's safe to trade.

>Are you saying the rural and suburban retards meme originated in the Roman empire?
not the Reconstrutionism/Wiccan /Thelemite thing, but the christianized folkish religion, the midwifery, the knowledge of healling herbs, the holy smoking, those simple men stuff.

>le overcomplicated irrigation system meme

Such a stupid waste of resources for a problem that has been solved for damn near 5000 years.

Unglazed terracotta pot, fill it once a week, let the water osmosis out and in to water plants.

>You must be one of the light skinned folks there.
Great-grandson of a Venetian midwife. Some things old folks[not only her] told you can relate to older roman, celtic stuff, when you start to dig the rabbit holes.

Do you know how to make a terracotta pot, and do you have enough of them? Irrigation ditches tend to scale.

Thank you very much for your pics , kind friend. Valuable knowledge you have

Also, villain comes from vilis, which means vile. You are talking out of your ass.

>They believed in Lares, the spirits of the ancestors and the spirits of the land. Every household had a Lararium - a shrine to Lares - and every morning the patron of the house would say a prayer at the Lararium.
THIS is what i am talking about. The simple rural people's beliefs.
BUT the etimology i presented is very addequate

Nvm, found the book:
dump.bitcheese.net/files/zujevuw/thecompletebookofselfsufficiency-090727095513-phpapp01.pdf

This. You aren't gonna feed a family of five, let alone 20, with terracotta pots.

You can't just move to Hyrule, OP. And your map is outdated

Attached: Hyrule_Light_World_map.png (256x224, 12K)

The New Complete Book if Sef Sufficiency by a guy called John Seymour. He had been a cattle farmer in Africa sardine fisherman, was in Indian army fighting Japs during WW2, then wrote books on people, folk history, made tv programs and radio programs on countryside things, wrote quite a few good books. He did have a decent smallholding in Sussex then a small farm in wales, then snallholding in Ireland but it wasn’t real self sufficiency.

Decent book and his book “The Self Suficient Gardener” if still in print has a lot more detail on all plants, soil etc one of best gardening books for edible stuff. I have a copy from early 1980s.

got any decent pics?

Not really. Pagus isn't that common, in fact I've never found it used by Romans. Horace was known to live on a farm, find me a single work of his which contains that word.

dont you get problems with heat in the summertime?

It's like this nigger never read Candide or some shit ctfu bruh

from nobody's ass>
Vilão:
From Old Portuguese vilão, from Late Latin vīllānus (“farm worker”), from Latin vīlla.
Etymology
Probably Middle English villein, borrowed from Old French vilein (modern: vilain), in turn from Late Latin villanus, meaning serf or peasant, someone who is bound to the soil of a Latin villa, which is to say, worked on the equivalent of a plantation in late Antiquity, in Italy or Gaul.

In the greenhouse? Nah. There are nets that you put above in the summer. It serves as a protection against ice rain (what is it called?) And to decrease the Sun heat inside. Of course, you also keep doors open and make a nice air current.

Late Latin refers to the Christian period, dumbass. B.C Latin uses the terms I gave you.