Can I sniff your hair?

Can I sniff your hair?

Attached: 20190405_125241.jpg (957x661, 284K)

Not really following all tbis metoo shit. Had anyone actually accused him of rape or is it all touching/smelling in social settings?

Yes, please. That would make me feel more comfortable in front of these cameras.

Will it finally be over for him if any of the little girls he's groped metoo him?

Attached: creepy-uncle-joe.jpg (620x340, 76K)

Tell me more about facebook....

Attached: creepy uncle joe.jpg (1150x1026, 123K)

Its already over

With the establishment Dems and MSM running defense for him it seems like he's hanging in there

They're just buying time.

Okay... so never mentioned, but what is the historical connection to that area behind left ear? Is it a sexual pressure point? A karate move location when hit spreads a woman’s legs? Ancient Indian mythical rape yoga? Anyone know

It's one of creepy joes best kept secrets

He's just whispering sweet nothings.

The lady in the picture already came out and said it’s being misused and he did not make any inappropriate move on her, this photo was taken when she told him she was nervous and he was calming her down and thanking her for coming.

He's screwed even though he didn't do anything wrong. Just like Franken got screwed for nothing. It is because they are politically aligned with the hyper-sensitive victim worshipers. He will be destroyed by the pathology of his own chosen constituents. Makes me laugh in the same way that the Muslim rep challenging Israel makes me laugh.

Totally not believable... she’s making the ky jelly anal face smirk.

Based

OK. He obviously has a hair fetish. He displays it in a kinda weird, maybe creepy way. But honestly, if you don’t like the idea of smelling a woman’s hair, you’re a faggot or a lesbian.

It’s creepy, like he’s looking for the last air bender or something.

This just proves that women and the left don’t care about #MeToo.

Attached: EC948A0B-07B9-4D74-9B0F-625B01AFA944.jpg (480x597, 37K)

I'm 12 years old and what is a ky jelly anal smirk?

Attached: delet.jpg (639x480, 87K)

Ask your mommy next time Darius and DeShawn come over.

duuuuude..... he is enjoying sniffing the chinese girl's hair waaay too much