Quantum immortality

How many have you have had near death experiences where you should have died for sure but instead woke up in a different reality/timeline

I remember dying from a suicide attempt where I remember pulling the trigger but somehow I woke up the next day. I was fine

Has anyone else died and jumped timelines?

Most of these things occur in your youth.

Within the compendium of infinite realities we seem to play musical chairs and swap realities to the on where we haven’t died

Attached: 252682B5-7A06-4894-BBEB-E9EEB8988E86.jpg (450x800, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tor.com/2010/08/05/divided-by-infinity/
unrv.com/forum/topic/12135-roman-officer-mask-found-in-sweden/
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Had one, should have bled out. Quantum immortality is a pretty interesting theory, still have dreams to this day that I died. Mine was an accident though, suicide is for faggots

You used a tranq gun, nerd

Several.
Horrific car accident (7 cars rammed mine within about 20 seconds on I-95) walked away without a scratch, not even whiplash or seatbelt bruising
Was nude on a mountaintop in Peru overnight, the Sherpas found me in the morning covered in frost, was fine by that afternoon (LONG story, fuck the Andes and Machu Picchu)
Fell out a 3rd story window as a baby, totally fine.
Survived Pulse, my second time ever clubbing in Orlando, fuck Orlando.
Come to think of it I must be fucking blessed, I don't even know how to explain my shit

Agreed

My alcohol level was 0.63 and was high on weed at the time and almost ended myself or maybe I did but woke up here.

Needless to say I’ve been sober for a long long time since then

I had one where I had my head crushed by a tree I still remember the feeling of it, everything went black for about 3 minutes then all of a sudden everything appeared infront of me it was really odd the colors blended together as if I was going forward really fast but I was standing still a foot away from where the tree fell.

You are necessary to this timeline. To what, I dunno

I also had another one when I crashed a snowmobile into a tree at 70mph, I still remember laying there not able to move as everything got cold and I was found over the hood head first into the tree. Then the same thing everything went black and the colors rushed at be bleeding together and then I was just sitting on the snowmobile complete fine while the front of it was caved it. At the time everyone said it was a miracle I was fine.

>Survived Pulse
Why were you at a gay bar user?

Attached: E87110F8-C76E-417F-A35A-E28BE1D854E6.jpg (256x292, 38K)

I had a dream where I lived an entire life as a Roman officer and got posted to a village in Sweden, Lund I think it was called (hadnt heard of it till I looked it up) I stood watch on the ice and a Swedish girl brought me a blanket and sat with me. I could th reflection of the northern lights in her eyes, she fell asleep in my lap. Then I woke up and wolf and bear skin clad giants were raiding the village. I told her to lock herself up in the second story of the longhouse (retarded Bc if they burned it she’d have no way out).
I remember getting knocked over from a blow to the chest with a large blunt weapon. Then I got mauled by a giant bear.
Then I woke up as a kid with my earliest memory as a kid was that memory.

I’m not Italian or Roman in any possible way. I’m Anglo-German so it can’t be an ancestral memory.
I miss that girl

Attached: 1B3FF542-850E-4B4C-B6C3-CF570DB81D28.jpg (428x424, 25K)

You guys should realize the chance of being in some sort of system where your memories are trasfered along NDEs is very unlikely.

That said, due to the anthropic principle, the closer you come to death without dieing, the less you exist in the multiverse at large. Now this doesn't mean go try to commit suicide, because you absolutely can lead yourself into certain death. If your death is certain, you will simply die then. If your death is a 50/50 chance, then you have managed to kill off 50% of timelines from that point forward, or at least yourself in those timelines. The less you exist in other timelines, the more unlikely your survival becomes in the multiverse overall. Because of this you end up experincing an ever more complex world after life threatening events. The quantum shifts necessary to allow your survival have ripple effects that change the world around you.

tor.com/2010/08/05/divided-by-infinity/

I literally just got home from the hospital, 54 days inpatient. somehow my spine got infected and was rotting my neckbones. Had to have emergency surgery and it had been growing since at least August. I just went to the ER thinking I had a sprained shoulder and bad muscle spasms. Nope, if I had waited another week or two, it wouldve hit my brain stem. $250k surgery, but the VA paid for it all. Thing is, after being in that goddamn Veterans hospital for almost 2 months I kind of convinced myself I died and that was hell. Been home since Wednesday, things are very different now, everything seems overwhelming.

He had a dream obviously

Explain your experience OP. Sounds like x tier bullshit but Im Ill give it a listen. I have had 2 near death experiences, 1 being an extremely close call, but I havent experienced anything like what you speak of.

>spine got infected and was rotting my neckbones
how does this happen?

>survived pulse
Greentext faggot

Attached: weprnruhxuey.jpg (231x218, 10K)

AMA i'm a Quantum BVLL, I go to different timelines to creep on whyte wimmen and rape them and switch timelines.

I had a very weird experience. I was driving on a 70 mph highway in Florida in a torrential downpour. It was so bad that even with the wipers on maximum, the only thing you could see were the brake lights of the car in front of you. I didn't dare pull over to the shoulder because I feared getting hit from behind by a car that lost the lane. So I slowed down to about 45 mph and kept going.
Next thing I know I have the overwhelming feeling that I'm going to spin off the road, backwards. Within seconds of feeling this, it actually happens. I wasn't even surprised and just held on as my car went off the road backwards into the woods. Luckily, I didn't hit anything, and just slid to a stop surrounded by trees.
It gets even more fucked up, though. After I get out of the car, I see my tire tracks, and it's clear that my car ran over a very low-to-the-ground tree stump. Had that tree actually been there, I probably would have been seriously hurt or died.
I can't explain why I had that feeling right before the spin out. I've never gone off the road like that and I've driven in some real nasty stuff as faster speeds. It really was like I was seeing the future.

Attached: anri-okita-11 (6).jpg (853x1220, 278K)

I keep narrowly avoiding death, it's annoying.

I'm sick of this world but need to die complete so i don't end up back here

Nearly died or at least should've been paralyzed once.

Was jumping on the trampoline next to a fence. Somehow I ended up veering off the trampoline completely and landed flat on my back into the top of the fence. The kind of fence that is very tall, wooden planks, with triangle edges with the very top edge shaved off flat.

Somehow, I didn't get hurt. At all. No pain. Just slipped off of it on my own accord and didn't have any issues and 15 years later still dont. I was 8-10 at the time.

When I was really young. I was on vacation in Venezuela before it was a shot hole and I remember going through a tunnel and then blacking out. My next memory was getting out of the car at my house in America. Still have no clue what happened

>Most of these things occur in your youth.
Not at all interested in your immortality bit, but I do remember bringing up stories me and all my cousins, friends, and brother did that was fun as a child, but always shot them down. Even when it seemed there was nothing to be gained by him. Outside that I was a liar and made up fake stories to be able to tell everyone I was making something up when it did matter to him. He was only 7 and me 5 at the time, and it went away after a few years, but that was confusing for me at the time.

imagine jumping timelines as you get older, and older, and older, and older...timelines where they've found cures for your cancer, timelines where heart disease is no longer a thing because they replace biology with robotics, timelines where youre kept alive in a hospital vault for hundreds of years until they can revive you again as a head in a jar. timelines where the universe is cold and dead.

That is, my brother.

Roman officer posted in sweden doesn't really make sense to me, but I might be ignorant about ancient history

Is this a dream thread?

>Roman officer posted in Sweden
>Searched it on Bing
unrv.com/forum/topic/12135-roman-officer-mask-found-in-sweden/

Didn't mean to tag myself that first time.

I think I remember something like this I had enough of this shitty life I had decided to end it all and decided because I couldn’t fuck anyone or anything not to mention I’m practically never going to be built for breeding I hoped the next life would be better. So I took pills and “attempted” to end my life and I passed out I was sure three years ago to this day that I had died yet I woke up 5 hours later like I had not died at all? I’m still confused whether I’m meant to suffer being in this pathetic body but there has to be a reason why I didn’t die that day. But I was sure that day I had died yet I did not.

I have been in three medically induced coma 6weeks, 10weeks, 2weeks, the first when I became paralyzed others due to complications I have flashbacks months even years after where I remember the trips that I had, terrifying shit.

Storytime?
>be me
>riding my motorcycle to get a nice burrito at Moe's
>big worktruck driving leaking fluid all over the world driving infront of me
>truck wings it into the next parkinglot
>I keep going doing 50mph on the single lane road since hes gone
>truck is flooring it torwards the other side of parking lot to turn across
>no blinker no nothing he floors it
>I nail the hood and shatter my leg
>still flying into the nearby ditch and break more bones
>light everywhere and I see rays coming from the sky
>arm bent behind my back 3 pieces of the bone snapped
>leg snapped in near half femur bone completely destroyed
>transported to the hospital that day
>haven't been the same ever since
I really feel sometimes I died in that hospital, I was on the verge of death that day and got put back together..2 months of my life in that stupid hospital but man I feel like ever since I woke up to the growing freakshow we have today. I wonder sometimes if I flipped timelines. It's all so different now.

I had something similar. I was driving about 50mph, and hit a patch of ice going around a corner. i went flying off the road into dense woods. Somehow the car flipped sideways and just barely went right between 2 huge trees they surely would have killed me if I hadn't been sideways. i didnt get hurt at all either.

>/x/ bullshit
>smut attention grabber

>Has anyone else died and jumped timelines?

Sure thing OP, I died when I was 6/7 years old, I died by inserting scissors in between the plug and the 240 volt 10 amp power outlet while the CD player /radio was playing my sisters nigger beats (2000) the resulting short circuit arc across the metal scissors and into my hand.

Well, IV drug users, diabetics and HIV + people are the main common denominators for what I caught (osteomyelitis), I've never shot drugs up in my life, got the HIV test and also am certified not diabetic. Only thing I can think of was using a pin to lance a cyst I had in my armpit last summer, idfk.

But hey got a cool scar now pic related

Attached: IMG_20190319_001129.jpg (1943x1793, 219K)

I must have fainted and fell out of my chair a few years ago (2015?) and before I came to, I had a vision of me crowning myself with a crown of thorns.

That first sentence reminds me of trashcanistan

I almost drowned in 2009 and then someone told me it wasn't "Bearenstein"

Some of you pol tards are a little more hardcore than i thought

sorry user -time is a flat circle.

I have the same scar where they put rods in my back, chicks dig it.

Netflix watching larpers: the thread

LIARS!

Attached: BERENSTEIN.jpg (768x1024, 68K)

Hey catching hiv aint cool my man

It’s Rick and Morty, get it right

yeah I have at least 2 instances I can think of in which I most certainly should have died, and yet came out unscathed. ive considered in both instances that I died but at the moment of death my consciousness transferred to another me in another reality containing that me in which I had not died. always leads me to wonder if we MUST live a life, fully, in whatever fashion. if you try to blow your brains out, youll just transfer to a reality in which you survived it and live a crippled, faceless life.

no way to ever know, though, so I don't worry about it.

When I was 18, I was doing 70 in a 45 around a sharp curve. My car was lowered on coil-overs so this wasn't uncommon for me. Well the passenger front outer tie rod separated at the joint and the passenger wheel turned full inward causing me to lose control and flip into a tree. When it happened, time slowed down and everything was as if it were happening in pictures. I remember the pinestraw on the ground in the headlights, my brain recorded every detail of that scene like it was an HD picture...

The car was crushed, the tree cut into the car and split the transmission in two, when I unbuckled the seatbelt I fell towards the roof of the car. The only injury was a bruise on my chest and shoulder and the glass in my hands from climbing out the windshield.

Attached: 15544897163177449308782927756838.jpg (2560x1440, 1.75M)

Yea I’m pretty sure I got killed by a trolley running on some tracks about 8 years ago

What makes you all think you died and switch timelines? Maybe you are just depressed and going crazy, suffering dissociation

Also the Romans never went to Sweden you historically illiterate nonce.

Something interesting happened after this though... I've been in several near accidents since, and time slowed down for each one. I lost control when I was around 20 after taking a right hand curve on a two lane road too quickly and overcorrecting, the car started sliding sideways towards a truck that was oncoming and time slowed down. I was able to steer the car around the truck in slow motion, being very deliberate with my actions and watching the truck move past my drivers side window as I pivoted around it. I was sliding directly into it but I was able to deliberately and consciously spin the car around it... Another time I almost got rear ended because the car in front stopped quickly and the car behind me couldn't stop in time. Time slowed down and I could watch the car in front and the car behind, and moderate the brake pedal enough to prevent the car behind me from hitting me while stopping just short of the car in front of me.

Another time I went up to upstate New York to buy a milling machine, it was during Winter storm Kato. I was in 4x4 pulling the trailer down a grade when the trailer swung out and pinned itself against the rear bumper, imagine the shape of an arrow where the rear of the truck and trailer form the "point". So I'm sliding down towards a cliff with a right hand bank ahead. Time slowed down and I floored the gas and turned the wheel left to force the front of the truck to migrate right, and then turned right to get ahead of the trailer. When I reached the bank at the edge of the cliff, I drifted the truck around the bend and the trailer swung around like a pendulum. The whole thing was in slow motion...

I can't explain how but it's like the passage of time slows down for everything around me, and I can make deliberate reactions and respond carefully to the situation as it happens...

>fall off a balcony and woke up in my bed like nothing happened
>had stroke while driving same as above

Wait, other people have noticed this, too?!
I tried to kill myself in late 2012, but failed, and everything felt weird and wrong, since then.

It's timeline jumping. The history can be different.

Firstly, it was a dream.
Secondly, we don’t know how far they went.
Thirdly in the dream it was expedition, not an occupation, we were there to map out the north.
You’re a giant faggot.

I think op is Donnie darko watched that movie today because of this thread

This too. I died. So it could have been a timeline in which Rome took over the rest of Europe. The only other thing I remember was a large battle that we won decisively, maybe it was teutoburg and the Romans won then continued expanding.

We all died in 2012.
We're now in hell.
Enjoy the ride.

Attached: ted.jpg (546x768, 96K)

I dreamt I was naked in math class, it must have happened in my past, i'm sure of it!

My theory is we all live in our own timeline.
We can’t die ourselves but we can die in someone else’s timeline.
Now perhaps you can die of say, old age.
When someone you know dies they’re still alive in their own universe.
You see someone get hit by a bus but in their universe they narrowly missed it.
A strange theory and I don’t know if I’m explaining it well but has anyone had a similar idea/feeling?
Like we all have our own timelines

Attached: 7AF3088E-EC9E-4AF3-9EDD-C6FC4A65DBC7.jpg (480x454, 33K)

I've actually had several scrapes with death, really. Each time, when I'd come to, the world got weirder and weirder. I literally feel like I lost my home. Really, though, it hasn't always been tied to just near-death experiences. It actually happened after an incident where my dad tried to kidnap me to Mexico, but his car broke down, I think. I thought it was a dream, until I realized that my siblings vaguely remember that happening, too. It felt like reality reset, and my dad denied that ever happening, but why else would my siblings and I all have a memory of it?

The theory makes sense, how could someone who was alive in the middle-ages live forever. I mean it's possible in our technological era we might end up as brains in a jar with the fast pace of technology but what about those in the past?

>come home white man

my dick is diamonds OP thank you for posting her

I should've been dead from drugs like 5 times by now

Spics are anti-white pieces of dogshit

well, the more you know

you got it the wrong way
we are leaving hell

That's a concussion mate

Turned around the bend on 28 during a rainny day. Traffic was at a complete stop about 50 yards ahead of me or so. Hydroplaned the whole way towards them. I stopped my car in time and if I hadnt I would have surely died. Got rearended and my car was totalled. Maybe something happened. My life has been different since then. And others have told me they have simillar experiences. Is there another timeline where my parents and siblings are grieving?

That’s an Asian you retarded fuck

yes
its like an MMO where we all are together but then again everyone sits in his own room

Fuck you, gangstalking spook:

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

I smoked so much meth that i developed schizophrenia, life is mostly a nightmare now

Ride the tiger

All timelines converge on the Kali Yuga

Have you tried smiling?

They wouldn’t live forever they’d live on until they died in every timeline from old age or something just kept finishing them off.

Kali Yuga has gone on a looooong time now, it has to stop

hey, some actual schizo posting

Attached: 23523523523.jpg (900x600, 48K)

I thought I were the only one which had such experiences.I had several experiences with this

First would be me sleeping with my girlfriend and she starts to stab me and I were trying to scream for help and fight back but I wasn't able

Second one again with my girlfriend but this time we were commiting suicide together by cutting our wrists,we were drunk as fuck and I remember she died first and I were just acting like a fool and hugging her dead body.

Third one would be me again commiting suicide but this time jumping from an under construction building

In the fourth one I remember I were falling on my back and living my last moments once I were shot multiple times on the street

Fifth experience I remember the most of it,I were joining in the French Foreign Legion like in my first day I were looking around then I remember about a mission in Afghanistan as it looked like,it was somewhere me alone in a abandoned adobe house and I were looking at random stuff from there and waiting but I don't remember what and the last experience from this was during a night urban combat somewhere as it looked in a Middle East but in a bigger war than what's happening now,it was a lot of adrenaline and stress,the whole city was lighted by fires and explosions,there me and my squad I think we were getting into an apartment and we were shooting from there then an IFV comes and we I were screaming to use more faster the rocket launcher,it looked like a Javelin and from there everything stops.

This experience freaked me out because everything that I've been talking about looked familiar to me even thought I haven't seen them before and I didn't knew why till I found out about this,First time when seeing all of this I always were wondering why my current girlfriend looks so familiar,why her kitchen,room and neighborhood looked so familiar,why Fort de Nogent looked so familiar.

Attached: 78e392bebb1c2cb4d567855e3fe9381b.jpg (641x530, 33K)

If true, glad you are okay.

Even John McAfee believes in it

Attached: syLpClN_d.jpg (640x471, 50K)