What is pol's opinion on vaccines?

What is pol's opinion on vaccines?

Attached: o-AUTISM-VACCINE-LINK-facebook.jpg (1536x1152, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=eR6NEv6yCEg
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/300aa-22
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-raid-arizona-home-over-child-high-fever-shows-limits-n988921
drive.google.com/file/d/1oZsKZpMsZfQBN5IMQyyaH8NlYcvctvEH/view
cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/patient-ed/conversations/downloads/vacsafe-thimerosal-color-office.pdf
cdc.gov/library/sciclips/issues/v8issue21.html
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html
thumbzilla.com/video/ph5b06045832397/moonman-op-is-a-faggot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_autism)
jbhandleyblog.com/home/2018/4/1/international2018
youtube.com/watch?v=W3Udx8XagHU
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine_and_autism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0

The NPCs are pushing them super hard...

Attached: 1554483800033.jpg (458x533, 48K)

Well, it's either vaccines or a plague. Choose one

>childhood illnesses wiped out in first world countries
>(((they))) start telling you to stop getting vaccines and start importing third worlders
>childhood deseases return in the west again

Be a good goy now and don't vaccinate your kids or yourself. You wouldn't want to get autism would you?

My body, my choice!

Make an informed decision. Vaccines have merit, but the companies making them have legal immunity from any side effects since 1986. Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) exists for a reason.

Attached: DleoJI9VsAAhHy1.jpg (599x604, 97K)

They have never done a valid safety study on vaccines. They use other vaccines as their 'placebos' as opposed to simply a saline injection placebo. For example, the latest study in Denmark saying that the MMR doesn't cause autism was done with two groups. One group had every vaccine and the other group had every vaccine except for the MMR. They found that despite there being more cases of autism in the group with the MMR, the increase was statistically insignificant thus they concluded that the MMR vaccine does not cause autism. If the study (or any study) would have the control group be NO vaccines (i.e. a harmless saline injection) then we would have a true understanding of the impact of vaccines on causing conditions such as autism.

>2 sheckles has been deposited into your account

Because improvements in living conditions and nutrition had no mention-able affect.

It did, but vaccines are what eliminated most of these diseases.

nice plot twist, always got the feel the jews push vaccines on us, could see both as true.
I dont vaccinate, is it good, i dont know, i dont care, remove kebab is what interests me

Attached: 1545889710860.jpg (768x1084, 142K)

im vaccinated, and im alive.
so yeah, my kids will be vaccinated

>death rate
Doesn't say anything about infection rate, plus you're not understanding a lot of diseases cause ailments, like measles for example. Measles can cause blindness and hearing loss, especially in young children.

If vaccines work why do people care if others get vaccinated, Because, um...vaccines work right? So you should be covered? Hmm

Because other people who are vaccinated can infect people who aren't vaccinated, like children who aren't old enough to get the MMR shot.

aren't vaccinated can infect*

Herd immunity is a thing. Basically the vaccine causes an effective titer in most people but some will still be susceptible. If there are more people who are susceptible, the risk of infecting even people who had the vaccine goes up.

Anti vaxxers are literally retarded terrorists who think their limited understanding of science should allow them to murder a child.

They're the same crowd that stuck bleach up the asses of their children to get ride of the autism parasites.

All 100+ before they're 10?

Why do they give the HepB vaccine to newborns when thats spread via sex and dirty needles?

Why do they push vaccines because of health reasons to Americans, but also push for a wide open boarder and no screening of the people coming across who may be carrying who knows what?

So the argument boils down to "think of the children"

Yeah? I don't really see what's wrong with thinking about vulnerable people who can't protect themselves even if they had the mental capacity or means to do so. Measles killed 2.5 million children annually and left millions with debilitating conditions before the vaccine, and I don't really want to live in a country where that happens again.

The scientific principle behind vaccines is sound, and they have obviously been effective in the past with minimal side effects. The problem is the corrupt systems of power that rule over us seek our destruction, and so we cannot trust what they put in the needle anymore. So, I guess I am in the anti-vax camp now. For me, it's a trust issue, not a science issue.

I would urge you to look into so-called "vaccinegate" involving Infanrix Hexa. A vaccine that was supposed to contain 5 different antigens was found to contain no antigens. It only had harmful substances in it, and they were injecting it into the young. It's pure evil.

Attached: Mercury in Flu Shot.jpg (600x909, 179K)

>mercury in flu shots
Thimerosal is a mercury compound, which isn't just straight up mercury. It's also a level which isn't harmful and is quickly released from the body. This is akin to having issues with table salt because the sodium is bonded with chloride, two poisonous chemicals on their own.

Attached: measles-incidence.png (1000x761, 273K)

Attached: graph-polio_1947-19681.jpg (1000x650, 153K)

Attached: graph_hib_1991-20091.jpg (780x507, 38K)

muh measles
youtube.com/watch?v=eR6NEv6yCEg

The real problem is unchecked immigration and a controlling elite that have lost the trust of the people. Illegal immigrants pour into our country, and nearly all of them are unvaccinated. They spread diseases that have long been eliminated in our people. So, even if ALL of our people were vaccinated, you would still lose your "herd immunity" because the rapefugees that are being allowed to flood into our country would bring the disease in anyway. Add to that the fact that the controlling elite are literally pushing for the destruction of our people and the proper response to mandatory vaccination becomes "no fucking way". Fuck your "herd immunity". Keep your poison to yourself.

>literally killed millions of children before the vaccine
muh brady bunch

Junk science and fake news

>can

So, vaccinate and keep migrants out? Okay sounds like you agree with me.

Can and did.

Scams, but it's becoming a new shill thread.

Attached: wakefield_coi_chart.jpg (720x444, 39K)

But most of the time doesn't now.

Most of them necessary.

The only one you can/should skip is the flu vaccine. Because it's not that accurate, has to be redone every year without any guarantee of success, and prevents your body from building natural antibodies against the virus.
But this is really the only one you can skip, all the others are NECESSARY if you want to live.

Because measles has been largely eradicated in the West thanks to vaccination.

read the law folks.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/300aa-22

Get your child shot up, the convulse and die, no one will be held responsible. If you do manage to get into vax court for it, its not a real court with a jury and if they pay out, the tax payers fit the bill, not the manufacturer.

Decide not to Vaxx your kid, take them home where their fever breaks and you decide no need to bring them back to the doctor, police kick in your door and take them...

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/police-raid-arizona-home-over-child-high-fever-shows-limits-n988921

as someone who has gotten all their vaccines, but after turning 18 hasnt gotten the flu vaccine in a few years, yeah i can agree to this

Holy shit you guys are shilling them so hard it's ridiculous

If you get complications from a vaccines which millions of others received without problem, that just sucks for you and your shitty body.

and now it's back mostly because of illegal immigration, no one says a word.

Just look at this shit

Attached: 20190405_192319.jpg (1440x2960, 1.32M)

You shouldn't be allowed to immigrate to the country without vaccines against things like measles, rubella or mumps.

Vaccines are needed, but there needs to be control over it. Recent investigations showed that many preparations did not even contain the active vaccine component, but instead a bunch of foreign stuff. I blame the pharma industry:
drive.google.com/file/d/1oZsKZpMsZfQBN5IMQyyaH8NlYcvctvEH/view

How about a shitload of microbiologists have been killed or died in mysterious circumstances in the last few decades?
Theyre putting cancer causing microbes in vaccines.

Then why have both cancer rates and deaths been dropping?

Vaccines as a concept are fine and genuinely helpful to our species.
Current methods of manufacture and commodification are abysmal and genuinely causing autism, unobserved health effects and in the near future will absolutely be used in tandem with CRISPR to engineer entire populations.

You don't even need to read some secret conspiracy shit to arrive at these conclusions. Read the CDC's own official literature.They never outright claim that autism isn't caused by vaccines. Not once. They never refute the claim.

Go to their website. Read it. No, here -
cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/patient-ed/conversations/downloads/vacsafe-thimerosal-color-office.pdf
cdc.gov/library/sciclips/issues/v8issue21.html

The mercury in these vaccines does not leave the body. It pools in the brain.

Except they literally do state vaccines do not cause autism.
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html

>mercury
Here we go again with the limited understanding of thimerosal.

I didn't vaccinate my son. He's 17 months old and has only been sick once. Meanwhile my nephew is 14 months old who received all of his vaccinations has been sick countless times. Plus, they botched his circumcision and had have it (((corrected))). My son wasn't circumcised and has no problems whatsoever.

Attached: 1535568930161.jpg (460x440, 71K)

Vaccines are what made OP a faggot

Right, people think too 1 dimensionally on the subject. Vaccine science is sound, but who controls the production and administration of them? Big Pharma. The same people who have been caught doing really shady stuff and never faced consequence. Why would you not want oversight on vaccines? You're dealing with dangerous diseases made in a lab, should they not be verified by someone other an those who stand to make a profit by just shelling them out while enjoying legal immunity from the ill-effects of their product?

Imagine if car manufacturers didnt allow any crash testing of their cars and just labeled them safe and effective anyway.

>a fucking leaf
You cucks are just as predictable as the long noses. No wonder you ended up with Trudeau. You're an entire nation of limp wristed boot licking faggots.

Attached: 37e.jpg (800x522, 43K)

glad that the paranoids / schizos / conspiritards are darwining themselves out of the gene pool

nice argument

thumbzilla.com/video/ph5b06045832397/moonman-op-is-a-faggot

Here's a vaccine truth bomb (pic related).

Vaccines as they are currently designed and implemented can't work and are actively harmful by nature. The fact that we use toxic adjuvants and other ingredients just makes the problem worse. Vaccines are designed to make people sicker and increase mortality, and myths like "muh herd immunity", "disease eradication" (fact: there has never been a year in which there weren't at least hundreds of cases of measles in the US), and the media drumbeat of "epidemics" of "deadly diseases" like measles and chickenpox compel the normie NPCs to continue shooting up themselves and their children with more and more toxic chemicals with each passing year.

Vaccines are tools of genocide slickly marketed under the guise of public health. Look at the M&M statistics at the CDC, and ask yourself why as we continue implementing more stringent pertussis vaccination policies (now including pregnant women and anyone that comes into contact with infants), rates of pertussis infections continue to rise and death rates refuse to fall. Ask yourself why we have over 30x the number of carriers of pertussis than we did even 30 years ago. Ask yourself how the hell parapertussis became a widespread threat. Wake the fuck up people.

Attached: vaccines.png (1681x3194, 761K)

We say....

ONLY GET VACCINATED ON THE 1986 SCHEDULE

Apparently the flu vaccines are useless since they never know which strain to protect against. So why are they pushing for mass vaccination? hmmmm

>muh civil discourse
Words won't save you from what's coming, leaf. The NWO is out for blood and the only weapon we have is defiance. Its time to wake up.

Science is sound the problem is they're loaded with chemicals along with heavy metals which cause neurological injuries.

Let's assume every retarded thing that comes out of an anti-vaxxer's mouth is 100% truth. Wouldn't you roll the dice on the statistically irrelevant risk of your child winding up on the spectrum if it prevented a legitimate risk of death from simple diseases that nobody in 2 generations has concerned themselves with?

What's getting lost in the debate is the the fact that vax are triggering autism in children who may have ultimately been diagnosed with or without the vax.

There are 99 different genetic markers for autism. Typically these markers are triggered in conjunction with the vax schedule of 16 to 18 months.

I'm more of the mind that there is something in the diets of Americans that is prevalent enough to alter the genome.

Personally we get the vax. Our kids are on an alternative schedule tho. We dont get the MMR vax with 5 other piggy backed vax cocktails. We try and do each vax separately.

Absolutely. The number of children being diagnosed with autism In comparison to the number of people saved from the disease's is in comparable.
Collateral damage.

This is the worst shill talking point that appears on Jow Forums ... it literally never appears anywhere else. Why?

> Genetic linkage analysis has been inconclusive; many association analyses have had inadequate power.[3] For each autistic individual, mutations in more than one gene may be implicated. Mutations in different sets of genes may be involved in different autistic individuals. There may be significant interactions among mutations in several genes, or between the environment and mutated genes. By identifying genetic markers inherited with autism in family studies, numerous candidate genes have been located, most of which encode proteins involved in neural development and function.[7][8] However, for most of the candidate genes, the actual mutations that increase the risk for autism have not been identified.

(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_autism)

This is another case of hunting for the "gay gene": just because you have correlation between faggots/autists and certain genes doesn't mean there is any causality. What's even more pseudoscientific about the autism case are twin studies: in cases where a parent takes their twins or triplets in for a well-child visit, they all get vaccinated, and all regress into autism within 24 hours, this becomes proof of a genetic link rather than any other cause, and then they're fed into the system for correlative genetic testing. If you can't how that is problematic, I don't know how you can be helped.

There is literally not one researcher out there that claims that any single gene is conclusively linked to autism, let alone 99. This is the most provably bullshit talking point imaginable. On the other hand, read jbhandleyblog.com/home/2018/4/1/international2018 for actual scientific studies proving a step-by-step causal link between aluminum-containing vaccines and autism.

Enjoy your potato children. Reminder that chicken pox is just a rash for a few days and then back to normal. So is measles. The reason people used to die from it was because of malnutrition and lack of vitamin A.
youtube.com/watch?v=W3Udx8XagHU

>J.B. Handley
literally who

This is what Americans thought of measles before the (((measles vaccine))) was sold.

Attached: Brady_Bunch_Measles_Before_Vaccine.jpg (740x2215, 1.52M)

thats 3000 cases of measles in a country of 3 HUNDRED MILLION.

and BY THE WAY MEASLES has < 5% death rate - which are usually immune impaired people and old.

do you want to look at influenze? do you want to compare cases and deaths to the COMMON COLD?

no

no you do not!

because that would be THOUSANDS OF DEAD due to the common cold...

>Wemedelem

wut

they might do something wrong in a very tiny number of people
some are good for eliminating shit like smallpox
some are pointless and only used as a crutch instead of being healthy

based and redpilled.

They're making such a big deal about Measles, but remember Ebola? They talked about it, but no precautions were made despite it being much more dangerous. They powers that be just want us all to die, whether it be by their hand or not. Even better if they can trick you into to willingly accepting you or your child's fate.

>thats 3000 cases of measles in a country of 3 HUNDRED MILLION
lmao, are you retarded? the graph shows a highest infection rate at 3000 per STATE

what do you expect from someone who thinks the population was 300 million in the 30s or 40s

Also isn't the population at like 360,000,000 now?

soon theyll be mandatory where they can inject smart dust into everyone.
did you guys know they turned 5G on in two cities already? both cities have high somalia population. all just coincidence of course

Attached: organic.png (941x533, 47K)

I think many vaccines can do good, but,

many of them are to develope life-long conditions for long-term profit
public health sanitation and clean water did more to curb disease than many vacciens
mandatory vaccines are literally retarded

Attached: 1553752052230.jpg (490x474, 94K)

>there has only been 1 measles death in the last 27 years
thanks MMR shot.

sanitation helped slow infection rates, it didn't do anything beyond that

It's fine if the vaccine has all of its testing data released for third-party validation and test samples can be obtained.

yeah based
super based

Attached: trannymods.png (982x167, 12K)

How retarded do you have to be to use that as an argument when the reason measles isn't as much as a problem because of vaccinations against it?

you country is about to forcibly inject you with them so you should be happy bro

happy hanukkah

DELEGATE
LEAN MISTRUST
ROCKEFELLER MEDICINE
>K A I S E R
>N O B L E P E R M A M E N C E

Im not, my Dad was kind of a nut bag. My kids are. They’ve literally never had any problems, oldest had some temporary irritation around injection site, that’s it.

test

keep up with those non-arguments you thick skulled nigger monkey

They are just as bad as gangstalking:

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

k

Mozletov!

okey lets do the math because estimates wont cut it for paid shills:

Europe 2018 ( 47 countries included in study )
cases : 82,596
deaths : 72

>chance you die from measles in Europe : 0,087 %

nevermind the contraction rates. so you get sick for up to ten days and 99.913 % of people live to tell the tale of their devastating experience.

>most of them
Which decade? Which location? Nothing standard about the dozens given to Americans now. And the number that are claimed "necessary" keeps climbing.

Canadians don't believe in medical rights, and they have gov't healthcare... weird...

Report to the WHO before your regularized migration into your host nation, goy

No-test pro-vaxers can fuck off until they show a single one has been placebo tested (including the adjuvents)

That's because if the manufacturer gets their vaccine on the schedule they enjoy legal immunity from its negative effects.

Vaccines cause HIV

some of these tags are most likely unwarranted but
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine_and_autism