Anti Semitism is back

>Anti Semitism is back
>From the left
>From the right
>And from the Islamic extremists

What the fuck is happening..why is the world uniting against jews?

archive.is/vi5P2

Attached: rgheh.png (847x879, 838K)

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/
youtube.com/watch?v=lMPkG_qaakE
youtube.com/watch?v=c_9N1ldPtQ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cole_(journalist)
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At first I was afraid, I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong
And I learned how to get along
And so you're back
From outer space
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed that stupid lock, I should have made you leave your key
If I'd known for just one second you'd be back to bother me
Go on now, go, walk out the door
Just turn around now
'Cause you're not welcome anymore
Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye
Do you think I'd crumble
Did you think I'd lay down and die?

Oh no, not I, I will survive
Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive
I've got all my life to live
And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive
I will survive, hey, hey

You nose why.

shit like this makes me wonder what could possibly be their endgame, soon they'll have no one to sympathize for them and yet they keep on kvetching

Because Israel and your average Jew are just puppets and it’s time for the puppets to fight. The media slowly turns on protected groups which emboldens others groups to attack them

Greed knows no endgame, its just greed.

>why

xD

Attached: Sp.jpg (1600x900, 102K)

>soon they'll have no one to sympathize for them and yet they keep on kvetching
Cool story about that self-defeating tactic that the Jews have taken throughout history, i.e. why they always get shoah'd.

takimag.com/article/stop-with-the-golems-already/

Attached: golem.jpg (817x669, 235K)

"Continue where I left off, my sons...."

Attached: 7029b8a07d7515e7b5ccaaf30ef2f586.jpg (498x500, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lMPkG_qaakE

Yeah it's not like the sitting POTUS isn't the biggest kike worshipper in the entire world. Evangelicals totally don't worship kikes as God's chosen people. Jews are totally alone!

Old testament is filled with stories of how thei rise to power with greed and collapse, every time, they still don't learn
STOP SUBVERTING CULTURES

>What the fuck is happening..why is the world uniting against jews?
>be jew
>push for more left-wing policies in host countries while mantaining an ethno-state in the Middle East
>left wingers are now mad at you because Israel exists and fucked up Palestine
>muslims are now mad at you because Israel exists and fucked up Palestine
>right wingers are now mad at you because you are pushing for degeneracy

Wow, who could have predicted this? It's almost as if the jews only had to be right wing to survive this century but they fucked up again

There is no anti-semitism. Because there's no such thing as a Semite and it is insignificant to the world to classify people as such. You're either a nigger due to your actions/works in the world or are not.

People are just realizing jews are no different than anybody else including niggers. Right/wrong go beyond ethnic groups and excuses. So, in such framing... what is a jew? Why do they do such nigger tier things on a large destructive scale.

Jews overplayed their hand and people evolve beyond 1000 year old bullshit religious stories. Now they are being seen as regular niggers who do fucked up things in the world. People aren't christ cucks anymore like boomers. Never will be ever again. In a hilarious way, jews played the biggest role here by turning people on to degeneracy and away from God.

As people stated, eventually the jew out-jews themselves and so they have.

The End.

Attached: chaos.png (1080x1080, 1.33M)

so much for my no fap

>Why doe?

Attached: 1480369967389.png (525x550, 116K)

>Implying they have a long term strategy

still you can't deny the fact that anti-semitism hasn't been this trendy since WW2

>STOP SUBVERTING CULTURES

>Telling a jew to stop be a jew

Oy vei! But that is the struggle of a jew. In a sense they are God's chosen, because the desires of their flesh is the most rotten and mired in materialism, so to redeem themselves (if that is even possible), their struggle will be the most difficult than what the average goyim has to face in his life.

Some people would set the world on fire if it meant they would be the kings of the ashes.

>the jew cries out as he strikes you

>why?
It is surely a mystery.

Attached: 39569348545.jpg (543x665, 92K)

Attached: IMG_2644.jpg (700x473, 46K)

Attached: 2747yearreich.png (928x8800, 1005K)

>why is the world uniting against jews
It's a trick the zionists use to discredit criticism of Israel and AIPAC as racist
It also creates solidarity among Jews( "look, we're all under attack") to get them to support Israel
Jewish != Israeli

Attached: 1554446896649.jpg (550x654, 54K)

The world is waking up and are sick of their bullshit.

>Swastikas dabbed on a Jewish cemetery
wtf is wrong with millennials bros...

Its the cycle of jewry
>jews immigrate to country as "victims"
>jews slowly infiltrate politics and finance
>jews use their influence to subvert the host nation
>jews become cocky with their success, become less subtle
>people notice that jews are destroying their country
>jews are expelled from country
>jews immigrate to country as "victims"
its seriously been happening since Roman times

youtube.com/watch?v=c_9N1ldPtQ8

If things go South, I guess Jews can come to Portugal.

The paradox that protected them for so long (subverting ethnic nationalism while supporting their own ethnostate) has finally turned against them. Muzzies hate them for Palestine, obviously

>Anti Semitism is back
>From the left
>From the right
>And from the Islamic extremists

imagine being so fucking awful that this many different people hate you.

>What the fuck is happening
Dunno but if Jow Forums got it's shit together it could imply support for the Democrat congress folks hating on Israel and put them on the shit list, if you think it wouldn't work just remember right now the establishment Dems are praying for a reason to get Cortez and Omar out. You could really get some shit rolling.

Do white supremacists support AOC? something like that headline in the future

Yeah but
>>jews use their influence to subvert the host nation

If you let it get to this stage and become subverted, then you deserve the jew world order you get.

Christian Kingdoms in the past kicked out jews, they ran to middle-east after that. Even today jews get kicked out of close-knit ethnic societies like Guatamela.

Attached: guatamela.jpg (825x793, 131K)

Jews will need to migrate away from Israel. US is breaking down and without US support Israel won't last one day.

Portuguese must become the new Israel, or we carve out Madagascar for them, as should have happened from the start.

they fucked up with endogamy, although any group of people content with sister and cousin fucking wasn't destined for much success. not for long, at least.

I'll bet you those blue washable swastika were done by a kike: all kind of swastika flourished in France a month ago while Emmanuel "Jew's bitch" Macron was at peak trouble with the yellow jackets.

Attached: Macron-pute-à-Juifs.jpg (730x443, 51K)

They only kicked out the jews after the jews used usury to gain total economic dominance
The difference is that in those days a King could simply forgive all debts and btfo of jews

>Portuguese must become the new Israel
well better starting learning portugal then

THEY ARE NOT SEMITES. They are EUROPEAN IMMIGRANTS

AIPAC is political Corruption

Genie Oil and Gas

>Mfw I took genetics and learned all about their inbreeding during medieval cloistering causing diseases like cystic fibrosis
>Mfw I have no face because I'm phonefagging at work, but I'd probably post Uncle Adolf

This.

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (308x842, 112K)

Oi vey show your flag Shekelstien

Attached: 1554005195407.png (132x184, 26K)

The western world has been massively subverted with modern media: my sis and I roll our eyes when we hear our parents talk about Claude Lanzmann's Shoah or Christian Bernadac's books.

Poor boomers really were brainwashed

>phone fagging at work

Then work faggot. Work is life. Uncle Adolf wouldn't approve ignoring work to shitpost.

I'm serious. Israel's fate is sealed. In a decade or so the last boomers will take their breaths for the final time and then the new left/right takes over and roots out the zionist corruption from the very heart of America. 20, maybe 30 years is most I'll give to Israel's existence.

Then they either get genocided at the hands of bloodlusted palis or they find a new home. That has to either be Portugal or Madagascar.

Attached: 1499835330391.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Maybe these guys did something to harm all these people. But I guess (((they))) can't reflect on themselves somehow.
After all their Talmud teaches that we are all just animals in human shapes who have been put on earth by god to be their slaves.
No way this mentality just goes away after you declare yourself Atheist just like people from a Christian background who declare themselves Atheist often still keep the Christian worldview.

boy i surely wonder why

Knew it was gonna be Cole who wrote it before clicking. Is there a more self-hating Jew in existence?

Case in point: Jews often call friends of them in the US "Mensch".
You guys don't even notice how hateful this is because you don't speak German like myself.
"Mensch" means human being.
So what are therefore all the rest of humanity who are not the special butt goys who serve Israel?

Because kikes pretty much destroyed this civilization through dysgenics?

That article gets to the crux of the whole matter with jewry. Jews are their own worst enemies.

its too bad Kevin MacDonald, Charles Murray, and James Watson are all so horribly racist and ignorant, isn't it, user?

The one thing even the greatest of enemies can agree on... but don't worry about it.

working in this (((system))) is for cucks unless you put that money to the cause.

All races are niggers in my eyes, but I take most issue with my own race's, nation's, tribe's and clan's problems because they should know better.

really gets the honks honking

Attached: broken mirror honkler.png (396x540, 338K)

This article is a gem, I'm surprised this is coming from a jew, I would not suspect one of their could do critical self reflection.
He or his offspring will eventually convert to Christianity even if he doesn't know it yet.
Someone who is so far gone from these values and tactics of his group is bound to leave it at some point when he's had enough.

If only Jews had some Jew only country that they ruled with an iron fist to escape to...

lel I remember this, honk honk

>This article is a gem, I'm surprised this is coming from a jew, I would not suspect one of their could do critical self reflection.
Zechariah 12 says someday Judah at large will mourn for the one they pierced.

>What the fuck is happening
Israel is suffering from Jewish demographic collapse, which for a nation like Israel is an immediate existential threat.
Since the ungrateful diaspora kikes are not going to move to Israel if rabbis just politely ask, the only way to save Israel is that something far more than just politely asking is administered towards the diaspora kikes.
Words of Theodore Herzl are echoing from the past truer than ever:" Suffering of Jews is essential for Zionism."

Attached: zionist_blackpill3.jpg (4795x825, 562K)

Back?

Attached: 47846304-D178-406A-865A-B5D2BDEADD3C.png (928x8840, 1.22M)

>This article is a gem, I'm surprised this is coming from a jew, I would not suspect one of their could do critical self reflection.

Article is great though such self reflecting jews are extremely rare. No jew comes close to the self awareness Bobby Fischer has though.

Attached: Fischer.jpg (850x400, 84K)

Israel recently annexed Golan Heights and plans to emigrate 250k jews there.

Attached: us-senators-and-represntatives-dual-israel-citizens.jpg (660x662, 120K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cole_(journalist)

What the fuck, just read what they did to him for his views.
The JDL put out a reward to catch him and even use violence to take him out, after which he had to renounce his views in an over the top fashion for the JDL to retract their reward.
How is it even possible that this tribe can threaten such violence in a Western country and no one criticising them for it. Clown world.
I guess never fucking dare being perceived as a traitor in the Jewish community, they behave exactly like Arabs and will try to kill you.

Maybe true, but this doesn't help all the people and nations that must suffer because of their insane revolutionary ideas.
Why don't they just fuck off to Israel and leave us alone?

Read the poem The Ducks and The Hens

Jewish world domination would in no way be the world-wide rule of equals or the solution to social tensions, but rather following the doctrines of Jewish law all of Gentile humanity would be exploited, tyrannized, enslaved, and thrown back into the darkest misery in ways we can today hardly imagine. Russia’s fate provides at least some examples.

Here we should mention the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, World Jewry’s conspiratorial plan, which can be seen as Jewry’s general staff plan for world domination. It shows Jews how to infiltrate the bloodstream and organs of Gentile peoples. It reveals how Gentile states are to be undermined to make them completely subject to the Jewish parasite.

Through control of finance and the press, by inciting the workers, by promoting class conflict, by destroying the rights of property owners, by inciting war and conflict between peoples, by fighting against religion, by eliminating Gentile intelligentsia, Gentile governments and the Gentile world will be replaced by Jewish world domination, by a reign of terror.

They just can't stop with this shit. Completely retarded greedy merchant who will sell you the rope that will be used to hang them.

This epic has no end because
No matter how you fight em,
Those hens will show every time,
And so ad infinitum.

Soon.

Fucking boomers still believe the Rothschild proxy state is the zion of the bible. Barbarians are forming at the gates though, and the gates come crashing down as soon as boomers die off.

They fucked up by not turning the JewSA into an evangelical white goyim ethnostate

>Why don't they just fuck off to Israel and leave us alone?
They literally can't help themselves, but fighting them directly is tricky business because Judah is protected in this time and there is a prophecy that all the enemies of Judah will be destroyed in this time period.

Literally God gave them plot armor because he has a Holy purpose set aside for them in these times, no matter what is done in the meantime God's plans will be established.

Also remember that both Jews and the other Israelites were infiltrated by Canaanites who carry the blood of the fallen angels, they are evil without exception.

It isn't a simple problem.
Jesus is Lord.

t. Levite

>why is the world uniting against jews?
everyone who arent juice are assholes, obviously

We should not aim to harm them, I don't want a repeat of WW2.
Even if Hitler correctly assessed that the Jews were out there to destroy his people, he in effect took on their Talmudic hateful outlook on the out group (just like the real Talmudist who directed the other side) which could only lead to giant slaughterhouse.
The truth alone destroys the lie.
If (((they))) use Muzzies to be martyrs for territory then we must be martyrs for the truth. Once the truth is out we say simply no to all the shit they want and it's done.
They can fuck off to Israel and play their games there or they stay and we put a legal system in place that forbids them from fucking with us.

Germans were Christians too. Didn't help, Hitler still named the jew and got the nation behind him. Same could have happened in a white evangelical state easily, given Christianity's own original roots with the more severe forms of anti semitism. Mel Gibson pretty much named the jew in his Jesus movie and all Christians loved it.

The curse of the jews is that they are fucked no matter what they do. Maybe they should stop grasping at world domination and just learn to co-exist peacefully. That could help them.

Attached: Voltaire.png (822x246, 171K)

> “The world is seen as in a bad shape, and what hinders it becoming a better place are the Jews.”

Yeah, ok

Attached: Dr14ILXVYAInK5P.jpg (257x257, 7K)

True that. Although anti-semitism as a term needs to be replaced. It makes it sound like our grievences aren't legitimate.

I agree with most of what you say user. What makes men KEK tho is that they almost got away with it. If it wasn't for autistic jew screeching about muh lolocaust and muh 6 million. I think people just got tired of hearing about oh the poor jews and woke up. Jews did this to themselves. Now they are doubling down and making lolocaust class mandatory in schools. Overplaying thier hand once more. Fuck jews! Gas them already.

>Everyone hates us
>It must be everyone else's fault!
WHY WON'T YOU STUPID GOYIM JUST LET US KILL YOU

Attached: (((antisemitism))).png (778x789, 1004K)

>We should not aim to harm them, I don't want a repeat of WW2.

Agreed. That will give them the real victimhood they crave so much. Shipping them off to Israel is no solution either, unless we take away their nukes/military and come to an agreement with muslims to not genocide them and let them live in the land they have taken.

Better solution was Hitler's Madagascar option though.

I don't know the details of this but I'm sure that Jews as a group will be around to the end of time when Christ returns.
They did exactly this for 2000 years just as he predicted and I don't see how they could ever be made to stop.
I see my task to protect myself and others from their plans, but we will never be able to make this evil end.
We can only try and convince those among them who see the truth to leave this group for good and join us, like untold numbers of Jews did in the past.
You just don't hear much about that after they do because they just become one of us.

oh weh

I wonder why..why are they hated..guess it's just anti-semitism

Attached: 1536382011746.jpg (464x606, 37K)

Do jews ever wonder why so many people, from all ideologies, views and walks of life hate them? Regardless of nation or anything else the commonality is hating jews. Its actually amazing

knowing jews..it wouldn't surprise me to find out they all support , donate to, and vote for trump and then go hold those signs

Attached: 1462214243964s.jpg (250x249, 8K)

Same reason as ever.

>why

Attached: 1542103558471.jpg (1080x1036, 127K)

Attached: 1550950134680.jpg (1764x1452, 898K)

>having to devise plans to save Jews from themselves because everyone wants to kill them
It's all so tiresome, but I guess we don't want nukes flying some day so we must accommodate these retards somehow.
But they can forget their shitty Greater Israel dream, not with us.
I don't want to be at constant hot war with these damn Muzzies.

Whoa, totally undeserved, jews don't even gangstalk people then they open NGOs to denounce it:

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

get me everytime
fuck this timeline

and yet they are still here. i guess we didnt have the tech to find them all in the past, but i doubt anyone will get rid of jews completely. they have so many 1% mutt jews out there that its prob impossible to wipe out jewish genes by now

In my opinion this is the definition of a kike

Yeah yeah, it's all 4D chess that the extreme wings of both sides now hate them. Just like it was really kike 4D chess that Trump didn't invade Syria after the (((gas attacks))). Believing that Jews are in absolute control is a defeatist attitude. They can make mistakes, they can be beaten, and not every major figure is being whispered orders through an earpiece from Tel Aviv

>What the fuck is happening..why is the world uniting against jews?
Wow yeah I can't think of a single reason why that would be the case user. Really racking my brain here but nothing is coming up.

Attached: jews.png (896x5808, 247K)

All they had to do is not fuck with peoples shit and they wouldn't be in this predicament

The conclusion is BS, Christianity always was their greatest threat and the philosophy they most hated.
Those who converted did so for good. Their offspring did not revert back to Judaism and Jews who converted to Christianity just to save their lives in Nazi Germany were banned from entering Israel.
These values of Christianity made our societies the beautiful and liveable places that made them so desirable for all these foreigners in the first place.
If you replaced Christianity with something else our societies would degrade into total depravity like we are seeing right now.
Just take a look where this attempt to create non Christian universal ethics for the West has lead to. Soon it will be legal for a man to marry his dog and have a dog fuck his children.

I'm so glad someone else sees this. This shit has been happening throughout history, but most people don't really care about history, sadly. The Internet, on the other hand, is EVERYWHERE. And a solid third of the global population uses it. There's no hiding what's going on anymore. And barring an Armageddon-style asteroid impact or a gamma ray burst, it's not going anywhere. This isn't going to be forgotten or covered up this time. In a hundred years or so, when little Timmy asks his great grandpa user why everyone is so mean to black people and Jews, user isn't going to give some vague answer on how they can't be trusted or 'they're not like us.' He's going to give little Timmy a 26.7 PB infographic of every horrible thing that blacks and Jews have done to white people for the past 500 years. I really don't get how this is eluding (((them))) as much as it appears to be.

>But they can forget their shitty Greater Israel dream, not with us.

Of course. No more wars, and don't let neocons like Biden in power because they'll just use the deep state to false flag wars for Israel.

The problem I have with "Jews disseminating the Bible as goyim propaganda" is they wouldn't have named themselves in Revelations nor would they have commanded chastity of its followers, rather the opposite- they would have okay'd sexual degeneracy of all kinds. See porn jews in US or IDF blasting porn in Palestine.

Attached: Saladin.jpg (1395x567, 72K)

>Jews
>Not fucking with peoples shit

Pick one

Attached: 1494166789701.jpg (683x800, 195K)

Based