Attached: 5.jpg (403x604, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B2_k5mrS56I
youtube.com/watch?v=JrwwvOF-wLI
youtube.com/watch?v=coiu_02CUA8
youtube.com/watch?v=IC2FApZt6pE
youtube.com/watch?v=8jkKzR_TX4Y
vice.com/en_ca/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
lipstickalley.com/threads/vice-arab-boys-in-france-mad-that-arab-girls-are-dating-black-men.875065/page-5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our women mean nothing to us. We treat them like a resource, no different from lumber or minerals.

We're not cucked like you anglos, we actually have kids and aren't at threat from being outbred because some cunts choose a life of single motherhood or worse.

You do realize the same sickness of the west has taken root in the Middle East (Asia and South America as well) it’ll only be a matter of time before there are gay pride parades in Saudi Arabia and a mass abandonment of faith

Fuck off inbred

Attached: burn-hell.gif (360x270, 2.78M)

Muslim women are some of the biggest whores around. The moment they leave the desert, or are born in the west, they cuck muslim men. They do it all the time.

>the absolute state of France

Holy fucking shit dude.

This. What we're seeing is the violent and desperate death throes of Islam. They cannot stop modernity. They took the bait from the jews like absolute morons and came to the west and only sped up the process like crazy by coming full contact with the sickness and also showing the world the nature of Islam. If they remained secluded from the world in their deserts, they could have kept it going for a while longer.

Coalburning is a sport among the degenerate.

But really, there are a lot of Turkish and Arab women that have a White only dating policy. Ten years ago this wasnt a thing

Attached: beurette a khell.jpg (1070x1337, 221K)

You are so wrong. If anything, western countries will experience Sharia law in the next 50 years.

mashallah, pious muslim couples. Nothing wrong with this you racist bigot.

Attached: dots..jpg (536x662, 57K)

Middle eastern or Muslim does not necessarily mean Arab, you dumb bitch.

They might impose Sharia but it won't last long if they don't do some serious thing about modernity.

what's your point faggot

*smacks lips* hol up where the arab pussy at?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-05-07-37-20.png (720x968, 533K)

Muslims love black cock

Mashallah

Attached: 1532887558348.webm (700x396, 2.91M)

We need more threads on Muslim women with black men.

lā ʾilāha ʾillā llāh muḥammadun rasūlu llāh

Attached: 1550905721083.jpg (872x631, 139K)

What a beautiful couple. This is the future of Islam

Attached: 1537957043142.jpg (403x537, 44K)

We need to post like 40 of these pics on Muslim websites

Post these pics on the Facebook pages of arab leaders.
The president of Egypt needs his followers to see this.

Muslimas from Algeria having a party with African brothers in France. Muhhamad (pbuh) would be proud

Attached: 1524613555959.webm (300x532, 2.94M)

Agreed

Attached: 1538784739693.jpg (667x1000, 170K)

Islam is the future for black men.
They will make drinking malt liquor and eating pulled pork sandwiches approved in Islam.

wrong pic Abdul

the jews can corrupt even the most pure flower, rip
lets just hope the kikes will build their third temple so that this shitty world would just end
youtube.com/watch?v=B2_k5mrS56I

Attached: fa.jpg (638x479, 138K)

The future of Islam is BLACK

Attached: 1544050835600.jpg (575x1024, 121K)

They were blacked thousands of years ago that's why they're Arabs.

She looks like she fucks _____ guys

Attached: 1529507996248.webm (1000x562, 2.96M)

Where is the black turk roach at?

They need to be seen with black men to piss off all the lonely Arab men on Facebook commenting on their leaders pages.

Attached: 1554393140605.gif (472x197, 2.04M)

was sure its french. Thats make beautiful debates between whites natio and arab people on our forums.

why would turks care they're not arabs

Imagine paying dowry for a muslima who's fucked a few blacks LOL

Some of these women are hot and they black men just look like African scammers probaly only pretend to be Muslim for the pussy.

I wish every single Muslim male in Turkey can see their women getting BLACKED.

Double LOL if they were Christian blacks

How can tiny, dumb brown Arab bois compete?

Kara Boga in Turkey would be epic

Are Muslims the ultimate cucks?

We know that feel bro too well....

Attached: Custom Nazi Flag.png (1000x666, 11K)

As Bill Gates said, Africa has the lowest median age and the highest birth rate in the world. The entire world is doomed to cuck, and fall into even further savagery than we have.

It's not adultery your women are marrying the ugliest dumbest Africans out there.

BASED. Racism is haram we are all Muslim brothers serving Allah

Attached: 1553234028079.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

that's some cuck fetishes you have there

I want niggers and mudslimes to get together. More niggers will die when the jihadi blows himself up because he got BLACKED

Yes and there women may act modest and clean but they are nothing but easy too fuck shitskin filth if you can put up with the smell.

KARA BOGA

Attached: 1530168981901.jpg (1732x3036, 1.54M)

Thats not an Arab, retard

Mashallah beautiful Turkish couple.

Attached: 1528628767801.webm (700x392, 2.92M)

Fuck it as long as they're not with white women it's alright

That woman is hot and that nigger looks like a lawn jockey in a suit.
It be funny if her parents payed for the wedding.

YouTube link?

I'm not a fuck Arab men are fuck a they let the dumbest Niggers take their women.

You do realise there are one billion Africans right?

> The Arab women sitting at the table with absolute contempt on their faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=JrwwvOF-wLI
youtube.com/watch?v=coiu_02CUA8
youtube.com/watch?v=IC2FApZt6pE
youtube.com/watch?v=8jkKzR_TX4Y

Attached: 1534889776456.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

no they have sex outside marriage , they move to the west and became (((progressive))) , every muslims in the west is just a hypocrite, I dont know maybe there are exceptions

Attached: hypocrite.jpg (1600x900, 207K)

These need to be posted on erdogens Facebook page if enough Turkish men seen these pics they would kill him.

There are lots of black Muslims, and Islam isn’t racist. What’s your point lmao

Edgy little poo

I've never seen this side of the Islamic world.

Turkish men are good Muslims. They know that racism is haram. They are actually happy that Muslimas are marrying good Muslim African brothers

Stop being racist you are not a real Muslim

Attached: 1528917495097.jpg (590x712, 79K)

Kek the look on the father of the bride's face just says it all. Never seen a man so pained.

Maybe temporarily in Europe, but here in Canada most Muslims I know drink/do drugs/join street gangs and emulate American ghetto culture. Most of the pious Muslims are first gen immigrants while their children pretend to be pious in front of their parents but are total degenerates

show flag , kike

Attached: 1549023113592s.jpg (215x250, 3K)

Niggers have shitty genetics.

The Niggers in these pics look like they were praying to rocks and licking cow anus like they had not formal religious background claimed they were interested in Islam to get arab pussy.
The future of Islam is a big black cock and malt liquor.

Went to Kuwait for work and it was hilarious: a horny blond coworker of mine was actively looking for pussy.
And man, those veiled women happen to wear more make-up than the most vulgar whore: they are the most vapid and debased people under the coat of "islam". So much hypocrisy.

The dad is wearing the most pained smile I have ever seen.

Quality not quantity

Mashallah OP, post more pictures of beautiful couples of Arab women and black men.

He's right. Some Turkish guys I know over here are tell me their sisters are going for niggers. Though they're not very happy about it.

We should drop off a billion african men to the middle east
Let them take all the arab pussy and complain to Arab men about racism and demand gibs.

In France arab teen boys are suffering high bouts of depression because the Muslim females of their age prefer to date african refugees.

:^)

Allah chokes on my cock covered bacon. Go pray to your pedo prophet Mud Hammed

Fuck tarrant (pbuh), we are going to genocide muslims by subversion.

Secularized arab chicks hate arab men, they go for muscular black men.

Attached: 1554483401515.png (498x639, 126K)

vice.com/en_ca/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

Arab girls getting BLACKED at a high rate in France.

Despite the Belgium flag, I'm French, and I've heard about this. The "pute à nègre" phenomenon is strong in the maghrebi community, it seems.

We need more pics of black men with arab women.

The sister of the Boston Marathon bomber dates black men.

Muslim women love the black cock.

lipstickalley.com/threads/vice-arab-boys-in-france-mad-that-arab-girls-are-dating-black-men.875065/page-5

>I've never seen this side of the Islamic world.
I'll give you some good advice user. Social Media is literally television of this modern era. Don't believe everything you read, especially on this board. That way things shouldn't surprised you.

breeding a litter of degenerate brown shits hardly constitutes as "being at threat from being outbred".

there is nothing to be outbred, you're subhuman already, if anything the nigger gene might make you taller then 5,5

Hey, hey now!
That albino ape doesn't represent me or my albino ape race friend!

Even then being on social media, I rarely if ever see pics from Turkey. That shouldn't surprise you.

Oh so high of you.

aaaaaand honor killed

The modesty of muslima is vastly over-rated, as I've witnessed from the diaspora in France and Belgium or even from muslim countries like Kuwait.
Those who think "white sharia" is viable are just as retarded as the mahometan they idolize. The zeitgeist of depravity is so strong, no amount of leglism is gonna save you. What you need is a paradigm shift, so good luck with that.

More like Arab women exposed to white man's culture turn into nigger-loving whores just like white women.

Asian girls turn into massive whores when they come to the west too. It's almost like there is something in the culture here than turns women into whores. hmmmm

>They cannot stop modernity
Modernity must = faggotry. Found the kike.

>If anything, western countries will experience Sharia law in the next 50 years.
Nigga you haven't seen the "faithful" lately. They are all consumerist zombies: drugs, materialism, promiscuity, apathy. They may talk the talk and state they want to live in a Islamic society, but realistically, they are addicted to the consumerism the same as Westerns, as Asians, as everyone else. But keep larping as some jihadi fundamentalist, while consuming all globohomo has to offer. All Muslims want is get one over on whites, but it will come at the expense of everything else.

What do the comments say?

Which is why I said social media is like television (they'll show what you want to see). If social media is TV then Jow Forums is the TMZ Channel basically.

>"white sharia"
I thought we gave up on this user?There still believers?

This. The thin coat of virtue given by islam (and that's debatable there's any virtue in their PoS books) takes a back seat when confronted with consumerism and hedonism.

Yeah, I see this pop once in a while on Jow Forums or /dempart/. These people need to get in touch with muslims and see how it's implemented IRL.

But I don't have an interest in Turkey so I'm going to be given adds for it by these companies. YouTube is the new TV rather than Instagram of FB.

DEMOCRACY YES!