Mother-of-five sues her son's primary school 'after staff made the seven-year-old wear a hi-vis vest to show he was...

>Mother-of-five sues her son's primary school 'after staff made the seven-year-old wear a hi-vis vest to show he was autistic'
>Joanne Logan has taken legal action against Cherry Lane Primary School
>She said it made her son wear a fluorescent yellow bib because he was autistic
>Although she can't seek damages in the case she hopes it will help other parents
>Ms Logan claims son was made to wear bib 'so teachers know he's autistic'
>Seven-year-old Charlie was a Year 1 pupil at the West Drayton school in London
>Fuming Ms Logan labelled the school's 'disgusting' actions as 'discrimination'
>In a previous statement the school claimed Ms Logan was previously informed about the bib

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6891131/Mother-five-sues-sons-primary-school-staff-autistic-son-7-wear-yellow-bib.html

Attached: 49B1AE8500000578-5447265-image-m-14_1519946771598.jpg (306x465, 48K)

FOOKIN 'ELL THEY MAKIN' ME SON WEAR A BIB!

>make him wear it for the jewspaper photo
ebin :^^)))

Id be good with this if they do yellow sheriff badges next

Don't forget the hat.

First she says
>Looking back on it I think the classroom teacher mentioned a bib during the week - but I didn't really think about it,
Then she says
>'I wasn't informed about this by any means!

>Mother-of-five
>no dad mentioned

off topic I hate england
>Mother horrified after autistic son, FIVE, expelled and branded 'naughtiest boy ever' by primary school headteacher
im not even sure if this is the same mother or a totally separate inbred English Rose

>Implying the USA doesn't half half of its child population on ritalin.
Pot and kettle mate.

>my son was so hurt by his orange bib he continued to wear it and posed for photos for the world to see

Schools have soverign immunity in the UK as well? Damn.

doofy?

>The virgin orange bib vs the chad yellow bib

How big is school?... kids his age would just know the crazy kid. If he’s sneaking up on people, get him squeaky shoes or something.

When I was a freshmen in the college dorm. There was this ugly chick with a club foot, we called her flipper... we knew she was coming by the sound of her shoe... made a sound like someone walking with scuba flippers. If we were in the elevator and heard the flipper, we would spam the close doors button.

>Seven-year-old Charlie was a Year 1 pupil
what happened to starting Primary school when you were 5? the mother looks like a cunt anyway, fuck her.

well I know my name is charlie
and I like to wear me bib
me mum gives me kisses
ever day
god bless the queen

i noticed it said she was a mother of 5
but I didnt see any dad around. was he mentioned in the story?

No

It's supposed to be age-5 at the start of the school year. It probably took the mother a year to decide home schooling wasn't appropriate for him.

>Mother-of-five
Any father on the scene?

This fucking clown world.

You uk fags disgust me . How can you make a child wear a high vis vest to identify as autistic?

You know what this shit reminds me of? The ducking holocaust . They used to make JEWS wear these yellow patches on their fucking coats . How is this shit different? Pro tip , it’s not.

top kek

I just inquired about that & my contact said 'no'
so it looks like no dad

Most of the fucking problems we have here is because and entire generation of kids was raised on drugs. Parents fround it was just easier to have their kids drugged insted of raising them. My aunt taught special education for over twenty years. She said 60% and higher of the kids in her classes were there because their parents insisted something was wrong with them when they were really just hyper of plain assholes. It pissed her off that she couldn't spend as much time helping the kids that needed it because her class size was so inflated. Fuck boomers. It's been a clown world forever.

Funny you mentioned this... I honestly think Fortnite saved an entire generation of kids from being drugged into submission. Young kids get their energy out by doing stoopid fortnite dances.