I fucking hate christians so god damn much

I fucking hate christians so god damn much
>hurr you don't belive in my desert kike on a stick? You belive your native religion instead? You will burn in hell!

Does any other fucking religion do that? No
Nobody gives a shit what you belive in
Go fucking nail yourself to a plank, follow your leader

Attached: 1551619105799.jpg (1023x789, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm fine with Christianity but (((organized religion))) needs to go
it does nothing but strangle people's minds
plenty of places practice folk Christianity where they don't abandon their old traditions, they merge them with the new

Every religion thinks they are the chosen ones, so that little “believe or you go to my hell” shtick isn’t a Christian invention. Perhaps you just know more Christians, as they are the biggest religion in the world.

Do you even have a religion, or is it just all religions that you hate?

Imagine being pagan and being beaten for 2000 years and still just crying about it.. but germans have loved being cucksd and losing wars

Why do Christians think their religion was the building block of western civilization, when it was clearly the pagan Greeks and Romans that started it?

Attached: yrtrd.png (669x529, 303K)

>Greeks and Romans got swallowed by slannesh upper fieds tribe
>christians some how retribed all the knowledge that got translated to the east
>wh**e atheists aer fucking everything up again

wouw

Christians aren't far off with that. Being meds, Greeks and Romans were directly connected to the civilization of the desert which they adopted.

>white atheists fucking everything up again
Haha yeah sure, it's definitely not a Christian value to let in hundreds of thousands of poor people into your country even if it causes the extintion of your ethnicity

Attached: file.png (968x681, 720K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM get fucked pagancuck, should have won ur wars.

Oh, and protestant variants of Christianity are also huge Zionists

You’re glowing kike. Also,remind me what muzzies and jews and others do again when people aren’t of their faiths?

Protestants are pretty much kikes. They need gassing.

Attached: 123457.gif (357x296, 1.49M)

The Northern Pagans needed Christianity to make a whole story.

You can’t just have heroes and no redemption story.

Face it, Christianity and Paganism are truck and trailer. The societies they produced together are the best in the world, and the only thing that is fucking itnupnis a lack of faith, which leads to a lack of trust, which leads to a clown world.

HONK

Those fuckers caused the Dark Ages and set Europe back 500 years. Whilst the enlightenment which was a move away from religion and towards science and logic.

Remember, Jews pass lineage via the female line.

Muslims raped Jewish women all the time after executing their Jewish husbands.

Muslims are basically Jews.

Catholics aren't Christians. I agree, Catholics are human garbage. If you think a book that does nothing but shit on Jews and then outlines in great detail how they setup Jesus to be murdered, is somehow a Jewish conspiracy to get people to support Jews, you might be mentally ill. The problem with Christianity is too many people who have never studied the Bible (fuck the KJV) spreading their misunderstanding of it and being hypoChristians by not living up to what they preach.

Attached: nice-doctrine.jpg (1200x1614, 595K)

This bothers me too. Christianity inherited what pagan Europe built

Wrong. Religion didn’t cause the dark ages.

That’s a completely normie rhetoric. The dark ages were caused by the collapse of the Roman Empire and the rise of small feudal states. The organizing structure of the Roman Empire held progress moving forward, and when it collapsed Europe became a near post-apocalyptic world. The last vestiges of the empire being the Catholic Church, which at some point decided to preserve as much knowledge as possible. Yes the Catholic Church became probably too powerful, but it definently wasn’t the cause of the dark ages.

Honk

They merely reformed it. The pagans could never unite because they were always infighting.

Venturing philosophical ideas on Christ, which is frankly synonymous with other pagan heroes, have common cause to the pagans under one idea.

This.

Attached: 1549267745414.jpg (500x597, 135K)

It’s not a value of Christianity, memeflag

It's always the Catholics getting out clean in pagan vs. Christian threads, while the Protestants are all called kikes and are ganged up on by both the pagans and the Catholics/Orthodox.

>The pagans could never unite because they were always infighting.
WOW GUYS CHRISTIANITY STOPPED INFIGHTING BETWEEN EUROPEANS!

The pagan Europeans have a quality that was very important (bred into them from millennia of struggle), very very independent. That’s likely why Protestantism started up there, in central/Northern Europe.

Mix that pagan independence and thinking with a common cause in a heroic saviour, you get the best narrative and the best societies ever witnessed by living conscious man,

>yes, son, just leave your little brother with me for a while, i need to.. heh... talk to him

What do

Attached: 676f8dece7a71ebd5da0b90efb2e48c8.jpg (615x864, 30K)

>Go fucking nail yourself to a plank, follow your leader
Will use that in the future.

That’s not really my point, I’m merely describing reality.

The point is in the result.

It’s the moral degradation of the west which is ruining things, not the things that grew us to have the world’s best civilization

More teachers rape kids than catholic priests. It isn’t even close.

Teachers rape kids at orders of magnitude higher rates than priests.

Note that this is never compared side by side in the MSM

Yet you send your kids to school, and if you don’t, the government will put you in jail.

But he didn’t nail himself to a plank, that’s precisely not the entire narrative.

He was nailed to the plank.

News to me. Jews and Muslims are not my friends or allies. They openly deny Christ.

t. Non-Zionist Protestant

>Go fucking nail yourself to a plank, follow your leader
They already parade around the cross on necklaces and shit, the thing their savior was nailed to
Some even acknowledge that "Old Testaments is the Jewish law! We don't follow that!" but they have it all memorized and hug their Bible every night
Is anything more c*cked and bluepilled?

Attached: 754754547853.png (500x500, 26K)

Then how every single teacher i met was a regular person with a social life, hobbies and a family while all christcucks were creepy, schizo motherfuckers?

By the way, i have some distant family all the way in fucking vatican, so i know some stuff

Attached: link_g2BGxlZ4J7Ahji7K52NeO99ZcZ1Ynuro,w300h223.jpg (300x223, 12K)

SEETHING

He basically did, pussy ass faggot didn't even try to fight
>inb4 muh sacrifice
Why the fuck would your god, the most powerful motherfucker there is need to sacrifice something? He's so fucking great, right? Then why did he get fucked over by a fucking snake?

Convert to Orthodoxy.

Attached: 8901589944_0ea277abd4_o.jpg (720x480, 386K)

Reminder that if you identify with the athiest community you are a freak lowlife. Why do all these people represent the gutter of humanity?

ok LARPER

Attached: pagans.jpg (975x1412, 399K)

lol christians cannot cope with people not believing their fairy tales

Would rather be friends with a muzzie than a christcuck
One will try to kill me and get mutilated in the process, second will rape my kids when i'm not watching

Imagine if German had fought wars against the whole world alone and still held it's ground...

Attached: 1554422914296.jpg (500x346, 43K)

christians are useless morons. they are the ultimate cuck religion and lucked out and got some pretty buildings. they stand for nothing and have always been push over kike puppets.