Why is it that the Republicans are able to get the candidate they want but the Dems can't?

Why is it that the Republicans are able to get the candidate they want but the Dems can't?

Attached: trump-bernie.png (768x432, 591K)

The dems are more corrupt

Because the left is a bait-and-switch farce that operates on the ignorance of their followers

it fucking sucks. i really like John Delaney but the dems are gonna get fucking AOC or some other PC cunt. im tired of the dems just being "yes-men" to minorities and their issues. guess im voting republican.

fpbp

Republicans are all basically on the same page with a few variations.

The spectrum of leftists is so broad that trying to appease the entire group is impossible.

The Democrat leadership wants someone different

dems eat foreskins and babies

The DNC primary process in general is rigged to prevent outsiders.

Democrats have super delegates, so when the people vote in the primary it doesn't even fucking matter because they get their candidate chosen for them by the elite.

"Democrats fall in love, Republicans fall in line", they used to say. Boy, that phrase did not age well.

This. That's what Super Delegates are for

>DNC email leaks show that the DNC colluded with the media to prop up Hillary
>Rigged the primary process against Bernie
>He still falls in line like a good boy and bends the knee to Hillary

I really don't know how anyone can respect him after that. How fucking spineless do you have to be to tow the line for the same people who conspired against you?

so then why does our candidate support israel over his own country?

Republicans are sheep that fall in line more easily.

Don't the Dems have something called super delegates? It's literally the most bullshit system possible that makes it so Democrat nominees are picked by elites and not the people. It really baffles me it's not mentioned more.

Attached: hqp0T7Ic_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Superdelegates, rest is just for show

this

My mom is a blue dog union boomer that thinks I've been making up ridiculous lies about the left ever since I went to college and started noticing how anti white and anti nature/logic/common sense the actual movers and shakers are. She only makes appeals to emotion, and will cry about what's become of me when I show her news articles that clearly demonstrate what I'm talking about.

two jews

Imagine taking this slide thread seriously.

The real republicans didn't want that shit for brains! HIs idiot followers got him in.

What are the issues that put you on the left?

Same would've happened with Hillary but there wasn't another option.

that's the price of being a bought and sold illuminati shill. you have no soul no say and follow whatever orders zog gives you.
Republicans have always been slightly more grass roots - for the people by the people.

This, bernie will lose then direct his followers to the winner again

The toes made a bad choice. Both parties are corrupt it’s just that the dems are more so.

imagine fucking believe this LMAO

quintessentially boomerpilled

Attached: vote_for_the_establishment.jpg (825x631, 127K)

because they had cuck bernie versus chad hillary

we had chad trump against virgin JeB!

>Republicans are able to get the candidate they want
trump did a hostile takeover of the republican party. he would have done the same thing for democrats if there was an opening - he styled himself as a democrat most of his life, ffs - but it was clear 2016 was all about hillary for the dems.

GOP didnt want trump. most of them probably still dont, but they will eagerly suck his dick if it means they get to preserve their own political power.

It's hard for some to disconnect from the narrative they grew up with. Prior to the information age, the narrative created a pretty clear line between the parties. If you're cool, artsy, and smart, you're a Democrat, if you're old, white, and want to go to war, you're a Republican. That really is how most people see the parties. No nuance with the role of government etc., it's about being with the "cool kids".

You need to tell her to take the 1000ft view and look at the big picture. Unions are a good example of surface level politics that feel good, but rot an organization out from its' core. Show her how she was subverted into believing what she does by external forces that want to crush America and what it stands for.

You can wake her up. Small pieces at the time

He was smart enough to not go democrat because of the super delegate situation

I don't even care anymore. She knows I'm right, the only counterargument she can ever muster besides literal tears is 'both sides are bad'. She lives in a red county in a red state and her vote doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things anyway so redpilling her is pointless.

pro choice, legal gay marriage, the idea of government healthcare is nice, but i do believe if you have the money you have the right to choose whats best for you
global warming (kinda getting slowly based on that now), abolish charter schools (fuck Betsy Duvos)
just the basics