Why are Italians are insulted and hated on this board...

Why are Italians are insulted and hated on this board? They are literally the epitome of everything that can be considered 'white' and 'european', yet they are called niggers, shitskins, subhumans, moors, wogs or wops etc, even though nobody brings up the fact that moors occupied spain/Portugal far more. If Michelangelo, Dante, Da Vinci, Vivaldi, Paganini, etc dont belong to European civilization, then what does? Fucking swedes and norwegians? They never even did anything until romans gave them technology.

And fuck your "hurr romans = nordics" bullshit. It's been disproved countless times.

Attached: italian girll.jpg (530x649, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You arent Romans. You are hell and Gone from Romans.

And yes the Nordics Came raided and settled in Italy in small numbers thats just a fact.

My Buddies wife is from North Italy , she is blonde haired and blue eyed.

Every time a Wop gets all bent out of shape here they appear not to understand what Sicilians are.

life is full of disappointments

I have brown hair and eyes and am 100% european. Why does not having blue eyes make you inferior?

A bunch of Niggers on a volcanic island with no influence on the mainland?

European Italians are undeniably white, American Italians are disgusting Sicilian mongrels.

except i'm not

sicilians are up to a third non white. I'm 100% white.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

I don't dislike Italy, before our Countries were cucked by the USA and UK we were good Friends and Germans shed blood for Italians to get more territory just as Italy shed blood against the Soviets.

Maybe one day we both can have our own independent Countries with each other having their own people in their Country Italy for Italians and Germany for Germans

Attached: quote-the-german-soldier-has-impressed-the-world-however-the-italian-bersagliere-soldier-has-impress (850x400, 57K)

Augustus Caesars was blonde, nigga. He was a tall blonde vikang, nigga!

Southern Italian women are gross

ok kike

Attached: francesca chillemi.png (898x557, 1.2M)

> Fucking Swedes and Norwegians? They never even did anything until Romans gave them technology.

They've never had the creative, artistic renaissance touch like the Italians but they have valuable blood regardless; especially with their Aryan aesthetic. They are very capable humans.

>Posts la goblina che extinguida gli Luce

oh sure that picture of a gross spic really changed my mind

she's southern italian so by definition not a spic

are you autistic?

>le 35% face

I don't know, I don't care.

>Missing the point entirely

why should i post blonde, blue eyed italians when they aren't generally what italians look like? Italians mostly have brown eyes even in the north and there's nothing wrong with that. You kikes act like there is though.

Attached: youknowit'sright.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

Not sure for the racists but having an Italian last name in the US is like a vaccine against White Guilt.

i have an italian last name and everybody considers me white.

Yummy girl yummy food, what's not to like?

Nice cherry picked images. Blonde hair/ blue eyes will always be my favorite regardless.

Attached: sue-lyon.jpg (475x594, 67K)

t. white faggot

>t. shit skin

whiter than you at least

Attached: my feets.jpg (555x415, 29K)

fuck off mutt, you don't belong here

belong where?

how many threads do you fucking need faggot spammer kys

Can you go to an Episcopal church or a WASP family reunion without anyone questioning your ethnicity?

who the fuck wants to be a wasp

Attached: anglo subhumans.jpg (3860x1440, 1.09M)

lmao not even

Attached: 2182AD62-39D9-44CE-BE53-BC9D64454CB5.png (800x475, 224K)

terronia

No, I'm saying that's a real measure of whiteness.
>ex wife from Norf Carolina
>can't spend ten minutes with her family without Tanned and negro jokes
>only other diversity in the family is one Paki and a black lady.
>no one can pronounce my name
>subtle context of GTFO guinea

I like Italian girls.

You take bants too seriously.

Attached: italians.jpg (1500x1235, 206K)

>Why are Italians are insulted and hated on this board?
They aren't though. Fuck off
Italians are cool

Attached: 1540303788199.png (856x756, 36K)

Italians are great.

Why the fuck do you have to ruin every single fucking thread about Italy you strange cunt?

Italians are fine
Italian Americans are filthy mutts

What is this i see a GOOD POST well go get fucked

reeeeeeeeee

this is the blacked internet or the "darkweb"

there are no GOOD POSTS here FRIENDO

It’s literally Jewish propaganda largely from meme flags.

See:

cuz u betrayed us
and couldnt win against some africans and greeks

Attached: 1539594798114.jpg (480x480, 26K)

It's just D&C nonsense.

Attached: 1542682015759.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0

This is Aryan Grande
Nickelodeon made her into a Nigger
Nickelodeon, please stop

Attached: 1554289414666.jpg (602x566, 111K)

>also cinema

Attached: vlcsnap-00047.png (1280x692, 632K)

i'm italian american though and you hate me just because of what i am because you're a nigger

i made that post

>tfw no qt terrone mamma gf

Attached: colbort.jpg (538x445, 62K)

When you're high status with a rich history, the irrelevant countries will whine about you out of jealousy; you'll see this daily with irreverent countries, especially those small German vassal states, which don't deserve to be even named.
At the end of the day, if Italians were niggers, Ferrari, Maserati, Ducati, Lamborghini etc wouldn't exist.

Fucking auto-correct

You are only 35% italian and you live in America. YOU ARE NOT ITALIAN. I don't care if you call your grandmother nonni you boring retard. You have no personality of your own so you desperately cling on to the small percentage of Italian ancestry you have. I am technically more Italian then you yet I have never thought of myself as Italian as I was not born there and have no significant cultural ties. And stop being so insecure you pansy.

Attached: get out.gif (474x379, 471K)

i couldn't care less about what some drooling foreign monkeys thinks of us

Attached: italically smug.jpg (233x388, 25K)

>it's been disproved countless times
but a nordic wave literally pushed out the etruscans that were fagging up italy before we came and made it great for you, before you shit it up again with your semitic christian kikery. everything is from nordic folkish waves, even isolated island cultures in the middle of the pacific. you're welcome.
btw the renaissance was a norse project and dante was from the kingly norse line

Attached: 32523523523.jpg (1427x1909, 217K)

nobody cares about you kikes either

They are white and you guys hate whites.

one drop rule

good, that's how we like it

Italians haven't been relevant for literally centuries

>Ireland acting more relevant than Italy
Kek

Attached: D9B49EAB-14D8-4278-9335-1050E61BDB5A.jpg (999x2350, 411K)

I agree that Italians have been far more influential however the Irish have had great literary works.

>2 trillion GDP
>absolutely no influence on the global economy or geopolitics
it's ok though, canada does this too and we still love them

Me ne frego! è il nostro motto.

Attached: Benito_Mussolini_2.jpg (1024x768, 134K)

What are jokes?

Who said it did? I am simply saying there are plenty of Blonde Haired and blue eyed Italians

it's not a joke when most americans think italians are akin to mexicans

JEWS HATE ITALIANS AND GREEKS

KIKE Is afraid Because he knows were not faggots like the white snow niggers that bow down to them. WE destroyed them and FUCKED their women than. And we would gladly do it again if not for you faggot SNOW niggers who suck their COCK and mutilate your fucking kids dick you god damn slave bar baroi.

Attached: american-jew-cattle-glow-in-the-dark.jpg (594x386, 30K)

I like Il Duce, sadly the last good italian died in 1945

Casa,lavoro e famiglia.

Attached: bimmus1.jpg (578x800, 131K)

>only other diversity in the family is one Paki and a black lady.
>only