HonkHonk is a marketing ploy to make us look stupid to the public!

The HonkHonk thing is a marketing trick to promote the Joker movie, I was wondering who was pushing this shit with those shitty discord groups & now it all makes sense!

Attached: Joker_(2019_film)_poster.jpg (257x381, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOuOQmO7Vmk&t=2s
youtu.be/rMxrBN-yxBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOM’S GONNA FREAK

*toot toot* am i wright

no it's just a shit forced meme by the unfunny liberal gays

>Caring about what abunch of normies think

They already think we are basement dwelling neckbeards.
Who cares.

>$100,000,000 marketing budget

Attached: Enough.png (1200x885, 480K)

I hate capeshit, but I want to see this because I like stories about what drives people to be evil or insane.

That's why I like 'Kekkonen tulee!' so much. Just the mundane drove Sylvi into madness.

Attached: duh.jpg (1280x853, 246K)

That already happened a few months back on /v/ and /tv/ faggot

Attached: 1543786169573.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Maybe. It’s always seemed very forced and boomerish.
If it’s not shills it’s at least boomerposting.

Attached: D092F363-6453-46F9-8C7B-4C24125810F7.jpg (1024x842, 94K)

HonkHonk means whatever it chaoticaly evolves to mean. No one controls memes. Not marketing groups. Not clever shills. Only an idiot believes they do or know the outcome once its been introduced.

Welcome to the new age... chaos

Attached: fire_rises.png (275x251, 135K)

Dehumanization of us to de-legitimize us, lefties are also pushing it but organisation of it seems to be a marketing ploy!

The clown meme has the potential to instantly push back on fake media and staged events. It’s a signal that people are not only not buying into the false narratives, they’re not even bothering to discuss them. It’s utility is undeniable

HONK HONK NIGGER

Attached: 9D269DC0-886B-4050-B3CA-5BA52B6D71F0.png (1280x809, 505K)

it doesn't "chaotically evolve" to mean anything. it's just shit. but keep photoshoping and spamming proxies, it might catch on in a decade or two, three.

This. I'm so tired of knowitall faggots on Jow Forums giving us their bullshit assumptions that all memes are created by kikes/glowniggers. Honkler is an organic meme and people like it.

This.

honk you fuggit!!

>No one controls memes.
The Memeministeriö would like a word with you.

Attached: 1478643393605.png (640x480, 352K)

early on in the game people where drawing attention to the Honkler memes baring a sort of water mark met for tracking in the RGB levels of the image.

honk
>honk
honk
>honk
honk
>honk
honk
>honk
honk
>honk
honk
>honk
honk
>honk
honk
>honk

Attached: 1549921892554.jpg (1024x1024, 73K)

William legate gets paid to make yang post

Attached: qxypggzeha0z.jpg (579x555, 33K)

You don't get to rewrite history because it doesn't feel good or you're irritated. Honkler was forced and the meme has now been tagged on to the gang weed\joker meme. If you where on this board when it was first getting posted, you would know it was forced. An organic meme doesn't get spammed making dozens of new threads. There was no thread that was the inception of Honkler, it was just spammed and then someone tried to make an ED article for it far too soon and it got rightfully deleted.

>honk honk is supposed to make us look stupid
can you imagine if the media ever got wind of pee pee and poo poo pepe
this is nothing

no shit retard, it's an offshoot of the successful "gamers rise up" meme

any kind of genuine revolutionary thought is completely neutralized by ridicule

read rules for radicals

At the beginning of the meme being posted it was not tied to gang weed and joker memes at all. This dame after the meme was spammed for hours and some creative user actually took the meme and tried to make it less of a nothing burger pepe derivative. Look up the archives if you don't believe me.

No me sorry.

Watch the media pick this up quickly, this is 100% a marketing team, I even think some of the posters here right now are part of the marketing team/group!

Attached: Brit pol.jpg (758x631, 348K)

I'm an unemployed boilermaker.

>Successful

I honestly think the association with the joker is circumstantial, in the original posts there was no clown world, no connection to gang weed ect. I think that was the work of some creative anons that where trying their best to salvage/make sense of the worst low effort pepe derivative of all time

>some creative user actually took the meme and tried to make it less of a nothing burger pepe derivative
> creative user
you're retarded, it's utter fake shit

I've heard the word "clown world" in Sam's video at least 3-4 years ago, before KSTV.

I've heard many points from Sam. Despite what some Timfags try to say, Sam was ahead of his time...we will start to properly appreciate him in decades from now...

Attached: 1541695966358.jpg (934x736, 105K)

yeah the fucking ADL

they had honkler on their site like an hour after that "creative user" started posting it

clown world is a TRS meme

what? clown world was used on zerohedge through the entire obama admin, probably after that clown photoshop overlay of obama was made. It's not sam faggot hyde's creation

Brainlets won't understand it nor will the originators of the meme. It was meant indeed as a psy-op and to undermine /pol. Marketing related to the joker movie also seeded it. Has nothing to do with what it has evolved to. Same went for pepe.
It's not organic (in my opinion). However, it doesn't mean that it didn't eventually get co-opted and ventured into organcic paths. Look at the a-ok meme.... Pure chaos
Chaos follows no order. No council. No oversight.

That's fine.. As I said, one doesn't ultimately control a meme. A company/organization can seed/data mine all they want. They have no clue where something is going, how it is 'truly' being used, the ability to control it, or direct its energy.

"Be careful when you look into the dark because the dark will stare back into your soul"

Only an idiot haphazardly interacts with chaos.
So, 100% this site is data mined like crazy. Most of these "social threads : I.e : people aren't having sex" are used to data mine and create sentiment analysis. Researchers, marketing types, and others have no true insight so they farm others for it. The chaos that underlies this is that chan used to have lots of "producers" of true insightful thought. They've died out. The memes even have as they've centralized generally on variants of pepe. Essentially, even this site is drifting towards chaos. The honkler meme reflects this perfectly. So, why is this 'dangerous'.. Simple : Eventually this seeps out into the mainstream. So, an idiot/group of idiots have perfectly incubated a meme of chaos for maybe some dumb movie... What a price to pay when mainstream brainlets find it to be edgy and start behaving like this socially. There's always a price to pay when interacting with the abyss. A dumb fuck in marketing collecting shekels by virally curating a meme doesn't understand this. They're blinded to the bigger picture.

> Watch the media pick this up quickly
Chaos

Attached: clown fest.jpg (1024x676, 90K)

Attached: Doug_post.jpg (600x717, 83K)

>clown world was used on zerohedge through the entire obama admin

Prove it.

>sam faggot hyde

Sorry Tim. Nothing personnel.

Attached: honk honk.png (2000x1410, 282K)

nobody will take sandy hook theories seriously now

>/pol
nice try jew

why would I bother to do that when I literally remember that I saw it used years ago in the comments sections multiple times? It's not a difficult extrapolation, from, 'obama is a clown' to 'the world is a clown,' to make

nah man its the new Right Wing Symbol dont you know already?

also seeing the new Joker Movie makes you a Nazi

Attached: honked and basepilled.png (831x840, 311K)

What do you guys think the implications of the Joker movie will be? You guys think any big happenings will occur as a result of influence from the film?

All I know is mommy has to make me chicken tendies.

>be me wake up at 9 am bc of bad dream where I am concern trolled by someone letting me know I am generally hated and disliked by everyone at work/school.

>thank god that is just a dream I have no job and am done with school

>34 y/o

>oh no i forgot I am starting a dnd campaign today in 11 hours! i have done nothing to get ready for this!!!!

> hurry downstairs and frantically write new campaign while taking bong tokes.

>mommy works from home as a telecommunications worker can hear her talking on the phone to people

>QUIET IN THERE MUM! IM TRYING TO WRITE A DND CAMPAIGN! FUUUUUCK!

>h-honey i please dont yell when i am on the phone mommy worked very hard to get this job to let her work from home so she can look after you

> MOM I HAVE ONLY A FEW HOURs TO WRITE THIs CAN YOU CALL IN sick!?

>n-no honey i am sorry

>FIIIIIIIINE

>oh god all this work is making me so hungry

>MOM CHICKEN TENDIE ME NOOOW!

>honey please my boss gets really mad if people complain about you yelling.

>THEN GO ON BREAK AND MAKE TENDIE FOR ME!

>honey i go on break in thirty minutes

>that was 45 minutes ago my campagin is going to suck and i am starving. what do!?

>thinking of stealing mommys credit card and ordering pizza.

any better ideas?

youtube.com/watch?v=GOuOQmO7Vmk&t=2s

yea id hate to have people thinking Jow Forums is a silly place.

Attached: clown towns.gif (480x270, 1.19M)

Yes, this place srz biz

Attached: danger6.webm (960x720, 2.53M)

yeah, look at the original dark knight shooting in Aurora, CO

it's a form of social programming that intelligence agencies use on retard crazies to get them to do shit so they can pull hegelian dialectic-based legislation out of their ass and take our rights

only crazy retards watch a movie and think they can be like somebody in it, everyone else realizes it's fake and has little to no basis in reality and changes nothing about their world view or personality

Based webm

Dark Knight Joker memes have been a part of Jow Forums culture for 10 years though.

As if the movie is the catalyst...
The movie will cause massive outpours of public ass eating.

*HONK HONK*

Attached: pay_attention.jpg (640x772, 80K)

Kittos.

Attached: AnEveningWithPOL.webm (720x404, 451K)

Attached: ze ol heeb ho.webm (950x450, 862K)

i don't think so. clown pepes are all over even normie spaces like twitch.

what movie is this from!? i have to see it.

is that a serious movie? lol

Joker is a straight jacket faggot
Anyone who idolizes the mental patient needs culled

>trailer drops in april
>movie drops in october

Attached: Papa Gangweed.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

the strain. its a tv show

Not a jew...
Welcome to chaos
A non-jew is a jew.
Have a (You)

Attached: TheEggsMustBeAte.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>the strain
ty mohammad. I will kill you last of the Islamist for this.

Attached: merk.jpg (122x90, 3K)

It's a flashback scene in the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" episode, 'Pop-Pop's First Love.'

Attached: IDontLikePopcorn.gif (326x253, 2.63M)

Not until you eat these eggs, m'lady

Attached: 1519406995864.png (208x200, 23K)

That's hot, the girl is cute too.

but i have seen all of sunny over and over...

the pianist

Remember back when the discord trannies were raiding us? Someone had posted screenshots of them trying to figure out how to trick us into posting the LGBT flag colors everywhere. In essence they wanted to see those rainbow colors everywhere. They call it the "pink pill" when they try to make trans and gay stuff more acceptable to the masses. So they put rainbow hair on a frog, pretended to be Jow Forums and said honk honk was for heil hitler, and "wouldn't it be cool if we stole the LGBT colors and associated them wih nazis amirite guys?" They forced the meme at first but then Jow Forumslocks all over were more than willing to get with the hip new meme.

Basically /leftpol/ gets a kick out of seeing a ethnic nationalist board littered with rainbow flags everywhere.

If you look in the archive, this thread is posted over and over and over again.
>hey guise whats this clown meme all about?

Attached: DB52242F-BD33-48C8-996F-5A10A79A3715.jpg (1024x713, 227K)

>the pianist

Attached: Piano.gif (430x237, 1.99M)

So you're lying. Clown World is a concept made by Sam Hyde.

The Piano.

Aw geez, guess they won then. Strange how they unironically wished to turn the rainbow into a Nazi symbol. But hey, I guess as you pointe dout, they pulled one over on us big time.

Attached: 1554489623993.jpg (1566x2048, 214K)

Your a fag.
The Honk-pill is the truth and the memetic energy has chosen to bless us with it.
youtu.be/rMxrBN-yxBk

Attached: SIEG HEIL.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

or its a reference to "clown world" which has been used as fascist agitprop to point out how ridiculous modern society is

ITT: Retards who haven't heard about clown world and piss earth trying to make sense of things.

LURK
MORE

That would fit my observation also and is way more likely then advertisment for the joker but it dosent matter. Its co-opted and /our/ Honk now. Fuck concern and opticfags.

Some one animate this with a Clown World head.

Attached: Bomb.webm (720x404, 2.15M)

this.

Just look at all the fucks I give

Attached: 1525977176810.jpg (849x1200, 217K)

>everyone else realizes it's fake
oh i have bad news for you buddy

You made two claims, which one is it faggot. Also, "we" already look stupid.

>or its a reference to "clown world" which has been used as fascist agitprop

pathetic.

What was the rainbow before fags co-opted it?
What is honkler now that it has been co-opted?
> Undermine things of importance/significance by reducing them to a clown meme
And what happens when all things are treated as a joke?

Eventually the jew out-jews themselves.
When you stare into the dark, the dark stares into your soul. This will never change. Brainlets will never understand what this means.

I'm guessing LGBT endorses pic?

Attached: faggot.jpg (648x500, 143K)

You've been here for like what, 2 months now? You have to go back.

>kills the clown

Attached: 1554412837895.jpg (996x776, 62K)

Clown World is Million Dollar Extreme bit.

>flag
>gun
I thought those were illegal

did you take your pills user?

Attached: 38392081_2127516914181437_6178699849915957248_o.jpg (1133x1280, 129K)

This clown pepe has obviously been shot with 2 45. caliber bullets. Autistic pepe is not the perpetrator of this crime, he is being a good samaritan, trying to save his life.

This user might be right! When it started there was just so much of it that it had to be either paid, or at least coordinated by another board such as reddit.

OP you should go and see the great Pagliacci's posts, hes in this thread tonight...
Go read his posts it will cheer you up

jfc even as propaganda that's a bit over the top no wonder people think nazies are le top ebil

BUT user...
...we are all Pagliacci

Attached: dark.png (430x618, 240K)

You ever think that if Sam legit went on a rampage anyone would believe he was the one who did it?

Attached: TheHonker.jpg (961x782, 171K)

their marketing trick is to be associated with internet nazis. cool story bro