Brit/pol/: 100% Weaker and Wobblier Edition

>Brexit is finished. A Leave constituency just voted in a Remain MP
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/brexit-finished-leave-constituency-just-14240090

You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy Labour, not join them. You were supposed to bring strength and stability to Britain, not leave it weak and wobbly!

Attached: obiwan.jpg (800x450, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety
youtube.com/watch?v=r44lSoEYwFA
web.archive.org/web/20190405165644/https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/05/france-spain-and-belgium-ready-for-no-deal-brexit-next-week
archive.is/5g4A9
twitter.com/peterfoys/status/1114133512569991175
youtube.com/watch?v=Jnq3TkyDIRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: b80.jpg (1440x1715, 105K)

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (640x360, 32K)

archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety

Attached: READ THIS.jpg (204x346, 19K)

Clown world is the precursor to brown world

Brexit should have happened last Friday. What the fuck happened?

So who is at the top of your list in regards to cancelling brexit and tell me why its brexit man

Would Berk support Remain?

Attached: 2966[1].jpg (400x307, 14K)

Nobody cares.

Attached: 1554473266548.jpg (768x768, 104K)

>Kunta Kinte's don't alarm me anywhere near as much as the beardy pavement drivers of peace.
90% of the crime in london is done by niggers from the carribean

just scroll down the met police twitter it's a sea of BASED black men with english surnames.

not being racist or anything but see kebab meat, is it just grated paki skin?

Maybot and the EU refused to give up on that stupid fucking deal and extended to April 12th. The deal still didn't go through in that time so now May wants an extension into June, while Tusk has offered an extension of up to a year.

Theresa crashing this parliament with no survivors

Attached: 1476371297437.jpg (1200x1556, 304K)

Honk honk

Attached: 817832B4-6D46-490C-A9EE-1DC4A1C0334A.jpg (1024x576, 136K)

Whats new with brexit? Do you have decision?

*honks at you*

Attached: 1554477711847.gif (511x512, 106K)

First for crafty wank in the garden.

Attached: tommy-smile.jpg (630x630, 126K)

It's lamb skin, fat, salt and long pig.

We're staying
Crashing the EU with no survivors
The enemy within

>May wants an extension into June, while Tusk has offered an extension of up to a year
what
the
fuck
Why are they betraying the will of the people?

based groundforce poster

Attached: ground-force-return-daytime-tv-show-charlie-dimmock-alan-titchmarsh6b.jpg (960x540, 42K)

By which you mean, remain but elect no MEPs and instead have civil service appointees represent us in the Parliament instead? (for what pitiful little it counts)

youtube.com/watch?v=r44lSoEYwFA

They cancelled Ground Force, my only life's aim.
They brought into my life a great deal of shame.

The kaffir is weak, his people are decadent
I've got a surprise now much to their detriment.
I've gathered my bleach and bought fertiliser.
Mix it up in a pot, put on my safety visor.
I've dug up the rifle from under the ground
and all of my bullets are looking quite sound.
A prayer to Allah, I'm begging he'll harken.
Building a chemical bomb in the garden.

Attached: 1515449846310.jpg (300x180, 24K)

Dimmocks big nips
now shes a minger

The time is now April
And spring is now here!
A wonderful lovely time of the year!
I've planted my veggies and pruned up my rosies
As my garden erupts, filled with bright coloured posies
Sprinkle down pellets to kill all the slugs
Then join me by bushes for one cheeky tug.

Attached: 0000000565111.jpg (853x1280, 858K)

Quick rundown?

Attached: FB_IMG_1554483274623.jpg (846x960, 57K)

Keks
expect the paki spooks

Wtf is this article, reads like reddit post.
The state of "journalists".

Attached: 1554477605739.gif (500x500, 1.18M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05 Faisal Islam on Twitter Downing St releases statement saying Government is wil (594x407, 72K)

Holy fuck what is that beast?

Attached: leisure.png (591x500, 291K)

Is that Hooman

Jesus fucking Christ!!! She actually smiles like a chimp who doesn't know what a smile is for!!!

HAPPENING

>France, Spain and Belgium 'ready for no-deal Brexit next week'
web.archive.org/web/20190405165644/https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/05/france-spain-and-belgium-ready-for-no-deal-brexit-next-week

Attached: 1554378416160.jpg (1274x687, 155K)

How is this still a paper?

Attached: how.png (1079x231, 19K)

ISI? Or Cyprus user?

>the govt is determined to belay this as much as possible and get what they want, hoping the people eventually give up or stop caring

But also a Tory didn't bother voting cos he hated the bill and then regretted it

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.04.05-18-52-10.png (579x725, 54K)

This your version of huffpo?

She's an MP who was convicted of obstruction of justice (IIRC) and sentenced to a few months in prison. She recently got out and voted on aforementioned bill yesterday. Said bill passed by one vote.

Attached: prison primate .jpg (1024x683, 210K)

BASED
Looks like the letter to Tusk has had the effect I thought it would by making Macron sperg out and say
NONONONNONONONONONONONONONONON

If we leave with no-deal MAKE NO MISTAKE it would have been down to Gibb and Milne
BASED

Attached: ssys2yg28lq11.jpg (882x731, 66K)

Keks

I was under the impression it was a tabloid for the left/labour working class - apparently not anymore.

niggers

she also compared herself to Jesus Christ after she was arrested saying that both of them were persecuted by the "courts of their day"

This is all theatre, have you not paid attention to the EU before?

They will not let no deal happen, ever.

So that's 2 obstuctions of justice then?

Hello brincels
Was COPE asking about me?

dirty filthy cunt... her not you user

June 30th no less.
And because theyre traitors.

Stop being cowardly cremes.

>wake up
>have two shits but still feel fat
>browse internet and drink shitty coffee and eat food
>have to do chores for a few hours
>feel so fat; haven't exercised since Monday
>drive outside
>currently drinking Starboocks
>planned to go to gym but may binge since it's already 6 pm
>as soon as I woke up I realised I had no motivation to do anything productive

I think I have finally realised that I need some sort of self-intervention or else I will remain in this binging, consumercucking, zero productivity depressed state for over 5 years.

I'm unsure how to binge right now. McDonalds is the most likely option. Surely this has to be the last binge. Maybe the second last.

I'm still procrastinating reading. I'm not sure whether reading more than one book at a time is good or not. It's one of the aimless things I fret about in order to postpone reading. I even procrastinate consumercuck activities. I read all sorts of books so I end up forgetting everything because there's no clear theme. Reading without writing and discussion or a genuine interest in the topic is probably a waste of time.

Brexit is dragging on and on. This country is cucked beyond belief. If people don't react at the ballot box after Brexit is smothered, I will only feel deep admiration for the politicians as they fool the sheep and go off to their sinecures. I swear I will become a Blairite if the public doesn't react.

I wasn't outside a lot today but Stacey levels are critical because today was pretty much summer. It was demoralising.

If I went to a private school my life would be fucking easy. I'd be on £80+k right now because I'd be a posh clone who could pass job interviews. We live in a society (lol) where being a posh normie matters more for being successful than intelligence, past a very low point. When I read about 20 % of private schoolers claiming dyslexia for extra time or something, the unfairness hits home.

Can you recommend me non-fiction books that are edifying?

Oh I’m sure that plucked all the string for people to support Christianity for her case alone. Everything going on there in the past week is infuriating, even from an outsiders standpoint

No deals def happening as my based Austrian shrink told me today at my assessment

Holy shit it's real.
We have to kill these people.

archive.is/5g4A9

not the first time

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-05 Disgraced MP Fiona Onasanya wears 'electronic tag' to cast Brexit vo (1343x388, 49K)

Attached: medicine.jpg (150x300, 19K)

jacob is a cuck that voted for may's (((deal)))

>the will of the people?

Lol, you still believe demockracy is real?

this from a victorian throwback freak

They're trying so hard to forcememe "gammon"

Attached: 1465257496197.jpg (500x322, 16K)

0% Weaker and Wobblier Edition

Attached: 1554480403844.jpg (1126x850, 601K)

>You were supposed to destroy Labour, not join them
I hate Fag Wars but still I kek'd heartily

More like the will of the dead people
37%

Are you being racist?

>my based Austrian
take your meds user

Attached: innocent Austrian.jpg (190x215, 14K)

Off it on .

Attached: medicine.jpg (600x600, 82K)

You're a quick one.

twitter.com/peterfoys/status/1114133512569991175

People are tribal when it comes to voting, nothing changes.

SHOTS FROM HOME BARGAINS
youtube.com/watch?v=Jnq3TkyDIRE

Jesus Christ, I just returned from Paris and have literally just this second been made aware of this! The 'clown world' meme has converged with reality it seems?

Is this shit Gammon meme from the redditor shit place full of fags /weirdos and trannies ?

Can you english just not even right now.

Attached: bexit no..jpg (275x183, 11K)

>pic
saved, cunt.

Attached: cunt.gif (1100x600, 453K)

Attached: 1554477577099.png (827x579, 553K)

Based Midul lad. Love this bloke.

>Politics Graduate, Scottish Green Party member. Wants independence . Works in social services.

Attached: 1553460085689.jpg (615x859, 74K)

No more wobbliness cunt

Just embrace the memes at this point. It's all we can do.

Sick of this lads. I'm getting angry, I can feel it bubbling within. I listen to these Nigel Farage and Jacob Rees Mogg radio shows and the callers, despite being on Leaves side, despite being on MY side are all fucking braindead.
>HURR BOYCOTT VOTING! I JUST WON'T VOTE NEXT TIME! IF THERE'S ANOTHER REFERENDUM, I JUST WON'T VOTE THAT'LL SHOW THEM! IF WE GET FORCED INTO THE NEXT EU ELECTIONS WE JUST WONT VOTE!
The fuck is that going to accomplish you braindead cunt?
>Don't vote in a second referendum (that will likely be May's Deal vs Remain)
>Remain wins by an absolute landslide because brainlet leavers 'boycotted' the vote as if that's going to accomplish anything
Another guy phones in
>AWW NIGEL THIS IS A DISGRACE, BUT I DO THINK WE SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER PEOPLES VOTE AND THE OPTIONS SHOULD BE REMAIN, MAYS DEAL AND NO DEAL, NO DEAL HAS TO BE ON THE PAPER THOUGH
Congratulations you stupid twat, now you've just split the vote between May's Deal and No deal while Remain sits strong and funnels in ALL of the votes for its side.

We've got Nigel Farage, a guy who admittedly has worked hard for Brexit but who has now become passive as fuck and just sits on his radio show allowing people like Alistair Campbell to show him up. Nigel survived 2 assassin attempts now though so him being shaken and taking a backseat is honestly to be expected.
Gerrard Batten is a good guy and he doesn't sugar coat his words like Nigel does. He says shit as it needs to be said but I still don't see much of him. His and UKIPs presence still seems to be too low.
We NEED somebody who has a influencial name and a lot of energy to fucking do SOMETHING and we need people to rally behind them. Not via shitty peaceful protests but by doing actual meaningful things that will sway things in our favour and show that we aren't fucking around and letting Pro-Remain MPs push us around and disregard our vote.
We need widespread cutting of council tax payment and remain MPs removed from power.

Attached: 1516249058892.gif (275x222, 1.72M)

That was what he told me too keks

Like War !

A recent survey just showed the majority want a no deal brexit.

Kill yourself you faggot shill

Well brits, you better start shooting or else you are gone into the pits of forgotten history.

I'm getting sick of people saying there's solutions for this that don't involve violence either.
Listen, I'm going to break this down as simple as possible for you passive fucks.
>100 people are given a choice
>They are told they can either stand up or remain lying down on the floor
>They're each given a slip of paper and told that whatever the majority picks, will happen.
>56 of them vote to stand up, 44 vote to remain lying down
>3 years layer, they're still all lying down because the powers that be don't like the choice that they made
>Now they're offering you a new choice
>They're saying you either get to sit down or remain lying down, standing up is no longer an option
>The 56 people who voted to stand up are angry, they've waited 3 years to be able to stand up after they won the vote saying they could indeed do that and now they have nothing to vote on because they don't want to sit down or remain lying down, they want to stand up but there's no option for that
>The powers that be say that it doesn't matter what they want, those are now the two choices and they need to pick one and stop going on about being able to stand up
>The 56 people who voted aren't happy with that and clearly their words alone have no impact, so what can they do? Either do as they're told and vote again with their ideal option not being available or enforce their will some other way
>The 56 people stand up, against the will of the powers that be
>The powers that be tell them to remain lying down right now
>The 56 people refuse
>The powers that be walk over and try to force the 56 people to lie back down
>With no other option available to them, the 56 people use the only course of action left remaining to them, they physically stop themselves from being pushed back down to the ground.

The only reason something like Brexit actually passed in votes was because of big voices on social media. Now social media is being censored (at least OUR side is being censored anyway)

Attached: 1554310925240.jpg (588x801, 50K)

fuck me that wig is hideous

Basically this.

Attached: ni.gif (607x609, 821K)

Attached: ly1kuqL0_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

WE NEED OOOOOOOOH TOOOOOOMMY

can you FUCKEN CUNTS NOT EVEN RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1554471896884.jpg (761x648, 336K)

imaging her giving you a gobble Cope

Attached: Tim h.jpg (3648x4154, 1.02M)