Doug Ford cutting 3500 teaching jobs in Ontario!

What does POL think of this? Look at all the school teachers commenting on this CBC video.

youtube.com/watch?v=DyDUgAZdRcw

Attached: doug ford.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
youtube.com/watch?v=dszXCHbvJYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: doug ford 2.jpg (310x162, 8K)

Attached: Doug Ford 5.jpg (624x474, 29K)

Largest sub-national debt in the world. Be glad that he's not cutting anything important.

Attached: Doug Ford 3.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Attached: Doug Ford 4.jpg (780x439, 31K)

Attached: trudeau thumbs up1.jpg (1000x555, 45K)

Attached: Trump and Bunny.jpg (1280x842, 80K)

BASED.

Ontario "education" is worthless. Teachers are the biggest leeches, morons who barely grasp a children's cirriculum but have an abundance of leftist opinions to share. People should homeschool their kids.

Good Fuck these commie brainwashers

i wonder if he makes the same face when he is sitting on the toilet.

based
best leader ontario has ever had

Attached: chadtario.jpg (620x465, 144K)

school is a lot better without liberal brainwashers. he will actually get real teachers in the schools

Teachers aren't as wasteful as the ones paid to invent curriculums. They're the ones who come up with all the trendy crap to justify their existence. At least teachers have to be in front of kids once in a while.

Hope they learned to code.

based..fuck those idiots

Attached: 1528421488176.png (515x631, 16K)

>having all these pictures of dougie on your computer

Attached: pepec.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Good. They get paid to more or less brainwash children without actually teaching them anything of value. Teacher's unions and such are a joke that give them absolutely insane job security. I'm sure a ton of these people losing their jobs thought they could "never be fired".

ahem

FUCK THIS GUY

Attached: 1549053681219.png (1000x1173, 377K)

t. liberal shill

i live in etobicoke and have been voting for doug and rob for years you faggot.... i just don't jerk off to their pictures

Fuck public schools. More money to them is just more money to niggers and chinks

>i just don't

Attached: 1515434544302.gif (230x290, 3.45M)

This is an image board you fag. Maybe try reddit instead

Rob was better

Good. Fuck teachers. Cut their salaries next. No one teaching 12 year olds in a public school system should be on the sunshine list.

People are going to get sick of him quicker than they did Wynne. He's just as corrupt, too.

I love it.

I fucking HATE teachers.

God bless Doug Ford.

Attached: 1514062171794.jpg (500x632, 31K)

Found the school teacher.

wrong and wrong. Keep seething faggot.

He's selling out the province to the Chinese. He's corrupt to the core, you fucking spineless kikes.

teachers are like a priest caste
They need to be downsized and humbled.
If I want to learn something, I look it up on the internet, I don't need a teacher for most subjects.

Show proof of this,

Based. So much wasted spending in Canada. Fuck "free" healthcare. I'm tired of paying for obese mother fuckers and trannies to get their "medically necessary treatments".

Big yikes

Why should I waste my time telling you about his corrupt appointments, his pay-for-access dinners (literally Trudeau-tier shit), and his backroom meetings with developers which were all widely covered in the news?

So you have no actual proof, you just ((((heard)))) other people talking about this, and believed them because you're a fucking idiot nigger.

Got it.

Should be a boon for the prostitution industry.

Attached: image.jpg (989x532, 147K)

I thought this guy OD'd on heroin...

Its time to purge the Marxists !

Attached: 32b09a981aa308e6f2804fc236f87cfd21bad9c3ead4a3df4a0d183b3ce18380.jpg (850x715, 627K)

>Import millions of illiterate turd worlders
>Fire the teachers needed to educate them

Seems illogical.

>educate
You haven't been in a school for long time now, eh?

If you need anyone with an education in Ontario, you can bring them from India. There's no point teaching anyone locally.

The dumber people are, the more accepting they are of conservative values (see this thread). Of course they'll cut education whenever they can. And yes, lets do home schooling were the immigrants won't learn of Western values.

teachers are commie scum. learn to code, fuckers.

public school teachers = propaganda ministers
seems fine to me

I'm perfectly fine with my child NOT being taught about sodomites and trannies courtesy of the government school system.

I just want a job

Sooo based...

Attached: (((based premier))).png (692x723, 550K)

I thought this guy smoked crack then died of cancer?

Rob Ford did

Feels like yesterday. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

That was his brother, Rob Ford, former mayor of Toronto.

Since this is the leaf thread.
Is Trudeau getting reelected or nah?

Attached: 1528099313488.jpg (1195x864, 717K)

LOOK EVERYONE IT'S A DISCORD TRANNY

Good, fuck Ontario and fuck the education system.

My mom is a teacher in BC, the curriculum she has to teach is fucking disgusting, on the bright side many of her students find the trans garbage and polyamory bollocks that they are being taught about to be disgusting.

You must really be dumb if you think today's (((western values))) have anything to do with what actually made the west great.

Too bad they cannot treat the trans paitients with doctor assisted suicide.

Fucking hope not, but the elections are typically decided in Ontario and Quebec due to seat gerrymandering, meaning that no matter how the populace of western Canada votes, it will already be decided before the polls are even closed in western provinces.

I am unashamedly a Western Secessionist. WEEXIT soon.

Living and dying like Soil Scientist and Virginia Secessionist Edmund Ruffin is preferable to living under the yoke of Ottawa and them eastern Canadian Liberal Party cucks who are so committed to rendering Canada to shithole country status.

Attached: IMG_8752.jpg (1315x1920, 667K)

>school makes you smarter

The only reason Doug won was first past the post. 60% of the province was against him from day one. He's retarded, how about cuts to corporate welfare and politician wages/benefits if we're going to genuinely be worried about provincial debt.

Reminder that he promised to boost funding to healthcare and education in the election and is now betraying his word. Fuck this drug dealing piece of shit.

Andrew Scheer will be Prime Minister with Jagmeet Singh in second. If the Liberals were smart they'd coalition but they're dumb bootlickers just like the conservatives.

>Reminder that he promised to boost funding to healthcare and education in the election and is now betraying his word
unironically based

Bringing in more shitskins to poo up the place. Sounds like a good idea.

My buddy is pissed about this. He's pretty based, but wants a job teaching. He keeps getting turned down because "he's too old school" not progressive enough for the (((school system))).

This, we need to work faster to hand the province over to corporations. Then we can cut off the remaining social programs and get the OPP to shoot libs on site. Am I right guys? Based!

Attached: 56669563_314393325915305_5069290371222077440_n.jpg (956x960, 72K)

the polls lead conservative

>why should I waste my time
No proof. Die shill rat.

Same. Such a useless ocupation. Spoiled parasites. Shouldn't be payed as much as they do.

keep crying

>Libs charge $700 for pay-for-access dinners
>Conservatives flip and call bullshit

>Ford charges $1250 for pay-for-access dinners
>Conservatives silent cause lol those butthurt liberals

The province got what it voted for that's for sure. If the population is that dumb let them burn.

Attached: doug-ford-wsgul486hpc01.jpg (600x599, 314K)

BASED

No thanks. All I smell is curry. It's gross!

I honestly pity libs at this point, how do they even live

OPP gunning down zoomers is unironically based

Attached: ont_student_walkouts_2_2_.jpg (1086x774, 153K)

>coming to politically incorrect and expecting political correctness

of course you guys hate anything that helps anyone but the rich

>still believing in the two party meme. Goys, Just vote for the salt.

Those people have kids eventually though. We need our western institutions to destroy their culture and make them useless people.

Literally dont give a fuck about teachers or the education system.

>A fucking required class about "setting goals". Pretty much was us answering the questions "What are our goals?" and "How will you achieve that goal". Literally thats it, no extra information or teaching.
>New class called "Communication Technology", sounds interesting. Turns out the course was barely planned out at all, entire class just looks at internet websites and youtube videos every fucking day.
>Teachers that are just flat out mean and rude to students. Not just a few, but nearly every fucking teacher in my high school was a asshole for no reason. I was never a big trouble maker, did my homework, etc. Teachers still treated me like shit. History teacher was so bad I stopped taking History after the required classes even though I was genuinely interested in it.

Fuck you, Mr. P I hope you get raped with the force of 1000 furious niggers.

Attached: 10LN.jpg (567x800, 136K)

based DOUGGIE

Attached: 1542953574194.png (824x928, 18K)

its almost like as if the education system was vastly underfunded by the liberals for twenty years

defunding it even more just makes it worse

Did he cut gangstalking jobs?

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

Underfunding mean't they decided to waste funds on useless shit? Also mean't teachers were such cunts they turned students off of learning?

Nah, fuck you. Those teachers weren't starving or struggling financially and you don't need tons of money to teach kids the basic skills and knowledge they need for the future.

That's the uhh one way in cleansing commie teachings

youtube.com/watch?v=dszXCHbvJYY
our government openly supports gangstalking

it's good, teachers are over-paid. Plus they certainly aren't teaching white kids, have you seen the state of toronto lately?

>POL
Dropped. Lurk a year and if you have any questions left then we might spent effort answering your questions
Sage

>Have a government with uncontrolled spending for 10 year.
>New government steps in and see the spending
>Whoa, we literally can't afford anything
>Everyone panics.

Make Ontario white again.

Wasn’t this lad impeached for smoking crack or some shit?

That was his brother Rob, this is Doug.

Awesome news.

Don't worry guys, the teachers won't starve

>teaching jobs
its probably just a bunch of support staff and administration bloat

theyre probably also a bunch of commies

Yes, I'm so glad I voted for him

They are commies 100% true statement. Get rid of these leeching fucks.

Ah yes, I now remember the vibrant immigrant youth that embraced our Western ideals in public school.

Doug Ford died of heart issues, his widow is suing his brother now