Why do Germans love Merkel so much?

Attached: D3Z1GpkXkAA0kch.png (1775x947, 143K)

Reminder that the Soviets did nothing wrong when they raped and pillaged Germany in 1945.

Stalin was a true natsoc and a patriot who saved eastern europe while Hitler doomed the west.

Germans don't know how to think for themselves, the idea of individualism is very foreign to them.

cause everyone else is even more cucked

vollow der leader ja

Because they hate themselves.

B/c Germans are autistic.
It's the same reason you can't move a chair or rearrange furniture around an autist. They will freak the fuck out because their fucked up brains can't handle new information.
Same thing with Germans and Merkel. They'll keep her in office until she dies because change is too difficult for autists.
When she does finally die it will be regarded as some kind of national tragedy and they'll build a statue of her to assuage the autistic grief.

Guilt.

their npcs fuck merkel

Because Germany is doing well?

Autism

yeah true you cunts are responsible for destroying us tho clown world

I don't know, (doubt), commie kraut, some of the most powerful armies and empires in the world have been destroyed by insurgents and guerilla tactics

There are no real elections in germany infact i dont know a single person who likes merkel besides a few liberal retards in west germany

German polling is less honest than North Korea
it's a meme, nobody would rape a German """woman"""" if you paid him to. German women are men without dicks

this

HELGA IS GOING TO SIT ON YOU AND FART

Her administration performs acceptably to them?

hard to comprehend but actually this

because the press tells them to

It's because there are several upcoming elections and NPC programming is running on full throttle

If anything we saved you.
If it wasn't for us Stalin would have pushed clear to Alsace and you all would have been reversed-Holocausted by Soviet Jews

Nice nod to satan there

Attached: 666.jpg (1775x947, 265K)

Mommy complex

gys

yeah still was it really better look at us know i think id rather choose stalin die as true german than be apart in this clown world

Because they’re too busy stuffing their faces with currywurst

Man y'all are übercucked compared to us.

Attached: 1552963686740.jpg (750x768, 68K)

reminder Jow Forums was sucking merkel's dick before the refugee shit started along the lines of "omg EU becoming fourth reich based merkel"

and that's the reason why she's generally liked, it's very easy to look past the refugee shit if you don't live in poor neighbourhoods of the big cities

Attached: loli belittles.png (864x480, 238K)

It's not too late to be a true German.
Start lifting.

>Trusting polls

Of the about 100 people I know, not one likes her.

I hate how German always puts the words backward. It's supposed to be called worst curry.

>"omg EU becoming fourth reich based merkel"
That's a joke you german autist, we are anti EU. Only afd will save your country.

Attached: 1519052776845.png (874x1086, 215K)

How much do you bench, mutt?

>1003 respondents
They don't. Look at the actual percentage of the vote Merkel gets.

2017: 32.9%

People also willingly vote for her coalition partners and say they prefer her as chancellor

This
(Aber Lindner is schon ne geile Sau)

reminder that america controls the german elections by law. voting does not matter. only those who count the votes matter.

Attached: the audacity.jpg (1080x726, 683K)

afd is more cucked than merkel???????

Look at their last election m8. The two top dogs are hopeless and people are shifting towards smaller parties, probably without an understanding of who will preference her. It says a lot that the pure evil racist Hitler party dragged 24/7 got 12.6%.

German autism compels them to find ways to rationalize it.

>The people loves the Party!
>t. the Party

You only know the AFD because of anti refugee Sentiment. They are otherwise a complete retard meme Party.

nice trying to rewrite history lmao
when it was all "greece pay dembs xd" memes, merkel was seen as a great leader reaffirming german control of the continent

I guess I shouldn't be surprised nobody fucking knows this anymore seeing how 90% of the board population is probably post-trump newfags

The only trends are CDU stabilizing or even recovering and the Greens growing more and more
Germans love cuckery

propaganda

>Merkel isn't retarded
Do you want to know how I know you have autism?

lol no it wasn't
Holy shit the autism is running strong in this one

it's okay if you got here after the election

>Why do Germans love Merkel so much?
Germany has massive government TV.

>implying actual Germans support her

Y'all are daft if you actually believe Germans still love Merkel and don't think all of this shit ain't made up by some Jew on a laptop at home.

I got here even before denbts came about to warn people about the derivatives and the EU project.

What's so bad about them? I doubt it's worse than any immigration loving party. If you continue current immigration your country will literally turn into turkey in 40 years.

The absolute state of germans. The pay debnts memes were about just that, the retarded greeks. It had nothing to do with merkel how do you make that connection lol.
Listen, Merkel is probably an ok politician if not for the immigration issue. The problem with that is that immigration is by far the most important issue today, so that makes her a total disaster overall. Have you not noticed the immigrations raping your country both literally and figuratively?

Fucking checked

Never said she isnt retarded little mutt. How are your 1,5million illegal Aliens this year doing?
Feeling good? Getting enough gibs? You should care more About them desu, i mean in 10 years Spics will be the majority better get on their good Side.

>america controls the german elections by law.
is this true? i'm not a shill so i won't demand sauce. i'm ignorant of USA's extent of residual control over krauts.

That's false. If your memory is working properly, back when I helped make a game of it to find out if today's rape or shitting in the pool or whatever else was from Germany or Sweden, I made it very clear that the same thing was going to come to the US a few years later.

Nows about time where the actual citizens should start changing things but yet here you are on your ass

They have No Plan for anything except No more Refugees.Their Leaders Dodge taxes. You are right shitty Situation, If they get a real grasp for politics i could Vote for them.

>Their Leaders Dodge taxes
And that's a good thing

At least we all Fall together. Only Thing im mad About is China having their Shit together.

The only care about money,they are literally in recession but they keep taking niggers, Hitler was wrong,they are not ubermanch,they are just semikikes.

All I care about is VAG rolling coal on me.

We are not in recession. We only grew gdp 0.8% instead of 1.5%. we could Fall into one tho because of brexit and Trump fuckery

Immigration matters 10x more than everything else put together. All the rest is just raising taxes by 1%, then lowering them 1%. Moving 2% of the state budget from 1 thing to another. All that shit is practially irrelevant. If you don't do a 180 on immigration there is no germany in a few decades. Demography is destiny. Vote afd even if they are drooling retards just for their immigration policy. It's also a signal to other parties to take up a tougher stance on immigration to win back votes. The largest party in Denmark is center left, after they lost a huge amount to our immigration hawks they practically adopted their policies.

Lol. What profound knowledge you have lol. No, the real reason is that the age pyramid is already fucked very badly. Boomers here, like in the US, live in an illusion and dont care about their children. Best example is my dad. I broke off contact with him entirely when he again voted CDU the last time. Thank god I am rich so I can leave this country. I am still unsure if Czech Republic or Switzerland.

maybe they don't

Why do autistic virgins from 4chins and plebbit always quote internet charts and information as facts

Facts don't care about your feelings

incredible

Attached: germany-foreign-population.jpg (1128x1200, 166K)

when german autists say "no plan" they mean that the AfD is very liberal and wants to reduce the state involvement and implement the free market.

"free market" in german equals no plan/satan/questioning der führer

> Why do Germans love Merkel so much?
Lügenpresse!
The press shits regularly on Donald Trump and AfD.
The press NEVER criticizes Merkel.
Thee who controls the mass media controls the democracy.
Hint: It's not the jooz. It's the freemasons and lucifer worshiper.

>Why do Germans love Merkel so much?

they don't... she's just rigging the polls and elections.

How did the Germans ever survive without a plan? Here I was told they were particularly problematic for the Romans.

>53%
-how?

Because she does her job well.

I swear to god if the get was a leaf cuckpost

by asking the same 1003 60+ years olds over and over again for years straight

>-how?

I literally voted for her coalition partner so she'd remain in power. I regret nothing.

Attached: IMG-4750.jpg (1000x750, 570K)

Kys! Traitor die first!
Cuckservatives are the worst traitors.

Your tears sustain me lmao

Seems the get got deleted, I wonder why.

Why?

fucking mountain german

Erich Honecker had really high poll numbers too. All the way up until the end.

stale pasta from last year

I hate conservatives and the alt-right and I consider it a moral imperative to oppose and humiliate them at every turn.

Sandnigger found.

Who do you think is behind the EU ?
Let me give you a hint,its all in the economy hermano

Attached: German EU Ponzi Scheme.png (921x768, 591K)

>209007210
>i vote CSU
>i hate conservatives
it's time to stop giving (You)'s

>Because they hate themselves.
Then why doesnt this board love Merkel?

I sort of figured that out but can you elaborate on why you hate them?

Attached: b3487fd21e542c8c36b6b7ea745025c8.jpg (1031x1314, 276K)

ponzi scheme

Attached: eu_budget_2015_3.jpg (785x463, 50K)

>I hate conservatives
>Votes csu

Awake people,its not the jews

Attached: g-rmanic-crimes-against-european-civilization-wilhelm-ii-adolf-hitler-23205635.png (500x522, 128K)

Nazis bring death and destruction. Liberals bring peace and prosperity.

Attached: germany poland.jpg (1024x2836, 500K)

Attached: European Union.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

As a Bavaryan, voting for CSU is the only way to support Angela Merkel, PhD.

Attached: 1553774920929.jpg (805x415, 67K)

i've heard CSU is a bit better than CDU, is that true? whats their main difference

Also, AfD doesn't really look like a stable party that knows what they are doing. Sad

But germans didnt run europe right ? It was the jews ?

Attached: OLDENBURG FAMILY.png (1196x1628, 509K)