Bringing back the real n word

Don't know why the word "nigger" is so offensive. It's associated with Southern Rednecks. We should bring back the real n word: negro. Why?
>It was used by upper class white men
>Whenever a negro gets pissy just tell them you enjoy using Spanish words
>If they get offended still, tell them Negro organizations called themselves Negroes
>It will bring us back to old times where whites were high class and Negroes were separated from us

Attached: 1554307410188.jpg (460x396, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's (((they))) say it is.

In france back then nigger was the elegant word to say black people and black the negative word. Thats why in France we called the african art the "l'art nègre " (nègre=nigger)

I prefer the sound of the word negro and it’s more accurate term for the race as a whole.

Attached: 1550187422514.png (1280x1280, 2.1M)

The real N starts with a C. As in Criminal

Negroid is the scientific term

Do Americans actually consider "negro" offensive? Is the word "black" also offensive?

I use negro because I just generally avoid swearing and then people call me a nigger on here for not saying nigger.

I just call them apes.

Attached: gorilla-1050384_960_720.png (696x720, 917K)

youtu.be/1kggRKf--Z0

Attached: 1552947835758.png (460x345, 249K)

Yes, the rightthink term is POC (person of criminality)

Shut up nigger.

Negro specifically refers to a race of man, and we’re brainwashed by 150 years of propaganda Lies that the races are equal.
Black is less offensive because it’s supposedly “just a different color on skin they’re just the same otherwise” as if niggers are simply the same car model with different paint job. Yes in many cases even that is offensive because it singles out niggers.

Negro can be usdd to ignore the nigger nature of inferior niggers, which are negros. I have no issue calling them niggers because they are. It’s honest.

not using congoloid like a true gentleman.

sweet get nigger

Attached: 1517775718895.jpg (600x600, 26K)

Why aren’t they offended by Niger? Same meaning right or am I just retarded

"Negroid" pisses them off more. I prefer it because it's the scientific equivalent of "Caucasian" and "Asian" etc but everything is racist to them.

Negroid is a scientific denomination yet it still pisses them off. Like a white man getting offended by being called "Caucasian".

Niger is a country. Niggerland is what they want all countries to turn into.

In russia we call black ppl neger its the official word for them here

What about Negroid?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid

I went into a discord. Typed, "Caucasian"...nothing happens
>wait 5 mins
>randomly type "Asian"...nothing
>wait 5 mins
>randomly type "Negroid"...banned.
I repeated this on 5 different discord servers. Same result every time.

lol in spanish the word black is literally negro. Most redpilled languaje ever. Would be impossible to ban.

>mfw a black as coal african tells me about some half nigger playing football on TV "ese no es negro, YO onions negro"

Attached: lol.jpg (600x600, 34K)

basado y rojopildoreado

haha, my mexican lessons paid off

We don’t know. It changes every day

>YO onions negro
Kek

In Italian negro is (read with the e of "elicit") is supposedly the offensive word, and if you want to be PC you use nero (black) or (((persona di colore))) which I don't need to translate.

Literally everyone just uses negro though kek.

mfw onions gets filtered even if you're speaking Spanish

In Argentina we called a friend "negrito" (little negro) in a friendly way and no one gives a fuck.
We even call niggers negros de mierda and no one gives a fuck

Niggers typically call themselves niggers when in the company of other niggers.

I've been calling them negros in front of my friends as recently as a week ago. I assumed all you internet racists were doing this.

Imagine being such an insecure white boy you cant get black people off your mind.

I call them prietos.

I just keep it simple and call them coons.

The majority of it is genetic, not societal. Blacks can be raised in the best environment and they will still fall behind other races. You can take the monkey out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the monkey.

I thought it meant Picker of Cotton

>YO onions negro
AHHAHAHHAHA

My English teacher in school told me that negro is a right way to call black people.

I like porch monkey.

Attached: 321556543.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

I'm from Mexico, negro is our word.

You have full permission to use it.

I like mud clown. It matches the clown world theme.

I don't consider any of those offensive.

>literally a country called niger
>niggers get offended when they are called niggers
>nigger logic

in the south they called them negros, nigras, mooncrickets, jigaboos, niggers, an assortment of names specific to them that are still used casually