I talk to three girls on discord (one german...

I talk to three girls on discord (one german, one russian and one polish) and all 3 of them prefer pale skin on men and therefore hate italian shitskins like me.

The "med bull" meme is a bunch of nigger bullshit promoting racemixing between nordics and southern europeans and its not even true anyway. Nordic women prefer nordic men.

Attached: germ med.png (812x727, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AQ0kQZK5OpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mutt

ok

>"I-It's the s-skin c-color guys...."

Attached: 389681.jpg (500x478, 153K)

is that any surprise?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Ok

Attached: unnamed.jpg (240x240, 10K)

is this supposed to be shitting on meds or praising them?

Wow no shit dude. Eastern Euro mudsharks moved to the West a long time ago. Have you seen how fucking sad, scared and hopeless nigger tourists look in Poland/Slovakia/Czech Republic? They look like lost animals.
Not to mention the Balkans, where people are even more visibly racist towards them.

Attached: Pooles_beat_up_a_nigger.jpg (640x1231, 111K)

>Nordic women prefer nordic men
obviously factual

I hope Jow Forums developed aswell a good radar for these poor divide and conquer discord trannies shills.

Meds, Celts, Scandinavians, Finns, Germans and so on. We are all different but we respect eachother. We don't respect you pathetic liberal shit. You'll be wiped from this already scumfilled earth.

Now that’s how you’re supposed to treat blacks!

Cool blog post now kys you degenerate footfag spammer

she's actually from kirov and the german one is from nordnhein westfalen so fuck off mutt

Wow big surprise there . WOP-nigger.
Your BLACK ITALIAN with that med/nigger Sicilian blood. Nobody wants that
Its the Northern Italians like ME the chicks crave.

ok fucking jewish kike hooknose

Attached: armm.jpg (2592x1936, 1.16M)

What this)) youtu.be/AQ0kQZK5OpQ

Turkroaches flooding Poland soon

Attached: b24df8954997f07330abb9d7b1c7e177.jpg (500x745, 36K)

>racemixing betwen nordic and southern europeans
Your fucking retarded

pathetic thread

why

what a fucking plague. ok, lets clarify this once for all. you are not italian, you have nothing to do with italy, you are not welcome in italy. not you, not your fathers, not the fathers of your fathers. if some feeble link between your helotic heritage and this country ever existed, it is nothing but the eternal exile which Natural Selection ITSELF enforced on your worthless, migrant breed and this sacred soil. now, stop larping as an italian or half italian or 13% italian and stop posting your yellowish ugly body parts pretending they are representative of my ethnicity.

tldr mutt

I'm Chinese and I prefer Chinese. You are Italian and you should prefer Italian.

Ethnic-mixing is the precursor to race-mixing.

only one of my parents is italian and you should be able to guess which

>I'm Chinese and I prefer Chinese. You are Italian and you should prefer Italian.
>Ethnic-mixing is the precursor to race-mixing.
flag checks out

bro
james
please start lifting
that stick arm is pathetic

he should start by lifting a bottle of bleach and chug it

Jew? Hardly. Northern Italy. Im only second generation born in merica. Grandfather actually came thru Ellis Island and because the family name had to many letter(vowels) they changed it on his records.

because Pol could be a platform for interesting discussions on Transhumanism, communism, religions, extreme right, left. instead of being idiotic, there are people who like baits and post things like "The Maltese have purple eyes", sorry, but you realize for example that I could pass both as a Norwegian and as a Lebanese if you stop only according to appearance, one is really so retarded (of face I look like Zidane and I have blue eyes and pale skin)?!? !!

I not denying that all anyone would think it is European rather than North African, but to make speeches like "northern girls like "---" northerners or southern based on appearance" or vice versa is retarded because it is an exaggeration ... in a state in europe compared with another we are not like japan and chad (if we dwell on aesthetics.... we would have to worry if you did think this is really the case)

ps I'm italian

This.
Americunts that identifies themselves as "Italians" make me puke and laugh at the same time.

Well, I also talk to 4 girls on Discord of those same nationalities and they say the exact opposite so there. I'm pretty sure my survey is much more truthful, being %25 bigger in sample size than yours.

More Countrylove memes, please.

Italian isnt an ethnicity