>GOPAd: First Step Act: Promises Made Promises Kept 4/3/19
youtu.be/ReDT1EL3j7w
>Pres Trump briefed by Sr Mil Leaders 4/3/19
c-span.org/video/?459467-1/
>VP Pence @NATO Engages 4/3/19
youtu.be/W9EgTOwmgY8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: bidenhatesthings.jpg (1125x1347, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1114223249917788160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

Checkmate, athiests.

Attached: Screenshot_20190405-135220_Twitter.jpg (1439x2058, 849K)

MAGA

BASED NIG AT THE BORDER CHALLENGES OCASIO-CORTEZ

Attached: 5544DF41-59F4-4551-B461-683C58904D33.jpg (1242x1899, 1.03M)

BORDER RALLY SOON

Attached: 1538784235082.png (576x296, 50K)

Lulz

What, what? Is this true?

Pssst, wanna join a filibuster?

Attached: walker-standing (1).jpg (401x580, 86K)

400 MILES OF WALL
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1114223249917788160

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 10.56.16 AM.png (1218x882, 246K)

I can't wait for Trump to shutdown the border in a year! Only about 1 million illegals will have gotten in my then! MIGA!

so someone from his administration said maybe:
>Last week, President Donald Trump’s transportation secretary, Elaine Chao, told senators that a gas tax hike was on the table when asked whether the White House would support such a move.

and the budget the democrats denied him without even seeing it:
>President Trump’s budget proposes an 8 percent funding cut to the E-Verify program — even though the administration is usually bent on boosting spending on anything to curb illegal immigration.

bro tucker was never on the trump train, someone who spent half a decade champion democrats

Attached: 7B509CEF-E595-4A01-AC16-8B1A77B69BBE.jpg (1125x1453, 1008K)

All talk, no action continues.

>Only about 1 million
Try way fucking more.

Listening to lefty call in radio this morning. It is beginning to dawn on them, FINALLY, that they are so screwed. Trump is going to sweep 2020 going away. There won't be a Dem executive until 2028 at the EARLIEST, and by then their entire agenda will be in tatters, unrecognizable.

Attached: BidenPriv2020.png (413x600, 139K)

inb4 she dogwhistles that hes a housenigger

Corps of Engineers please hurry

Attached: Screenshot_20190403-044931_AMN.jpg (810x1435, 450K)

>Hey maybe if I put the thing that isn't there in caps these dumb fucks will believe
Hook line and sinker on some replacement fencing now deemed a "WALL"

i can't believe how weak our border is. it should be a live fire line. men, women, children, dogs, anything gets mowed down by gattling guns and left for the desert coyotee doggos. then the fuckers would stop.

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”

REASON #2–
BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)

REASON #3–
BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.

REASON #4–
BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

REASON #5–
BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED

BIDEN REFUSES TO APOLOGIZE

Attached: E278E2E2-E8FC-43F7-8B63-8E3C69492092.jpg (1242x863, 588K)

BECAUSE GOD SAYS HE WILL BLESS THOSE WHO BLESS THEM. Genesis 12:3 “I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee, and in thee shall all the nations of the earth be blessed.” Isaiah 60:12 “For the nation that will not serve you (Israel) will perish; it will be utterly ruined.”

REASON #2–
BECAUSE WE OWE THEM A DEBT FOR THE BLESSINGS WE HAVE RECEIVED THROUGH THEM. Through Israel the promises and covenants were given. Through them came the law, the prophets, and the Messiah who has opened up access to God for all, and through the Jewish apostles the gospel first went to the nations. (Romans 9:4-5 and Romans 15:27)

REASON #3–
BECAUSE GOD’S GIFT AND CALL ON ISRAEL HAVE NOT BEEN REVOKED. Romans 11:28 “but as regards the election they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable.” The covenant with Abraham has not been replaced by the New Covenant. The eternal covenant God made with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and their descendants has NOT been set aside.

REASON #4–
BECAUSE GOD HAS PROMISED TO BRING THEM BACK TO THEIR LAND. “‘I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them;…I will plant them upon their land and they shall never again be plucked up out of the land which I have given them.’ says the Lord your God.” (Amos 8:14-15) “I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all sides and bring them to their own land; and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king over them all.” (Ezekiel 37:21-22) The regathering of Israel is prophesied in Ezekiel, Isaiah, Deuteronomy, Amos, Hosea, Jeremiah, by Jesus in Luke 21:24, by Paul in Romans 11 and is a key condition to the full flowering of the Messianic age (Genesis 35:11).

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

while working at cnn and msnbc

lmfao at newfags who have no idea about his national review past

Attached: WhiteMenShilling4BrownVotes_Rally.png (600x647, 302K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

I don't really know, never really followed Tucker that much over the years. He was always quite annoying when he had guests on IMO. Even on that Crossfire show.

>until 2028 at the EARLIEST,
I want to believe

Let's see if the code got re-worked - nope, no changes. /ptg/ fails again.

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

>TUCKER CARLSON IS A DISCORD TRANNY! FUCKING SHILL! TRUST THE PLAN! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

LMAO /PTG/ TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLED SO HARD MY DUDE. ROFLMAO REKT MIGA

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: TrumpsMob2.jpg (800x800, 110K)

this is going to ENRAGE the WokeLibs. FUCKING AWESOME it's war time

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

There's people ITT who haven't noticed it yet

Attached: banter stops.jpg (602x709, 54K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

quit spamming your duneshit religious crap, nutjob.

MINNESOTA MAY ADD FIREARM & HUNTER SAFETY COURSES TO P.E. CURRICULUM

Attached: 055A23FC-1733-4825-A75C-DCD855C11C1C.jpg (1242x1319, 832K)

this

Trump is all talk and no action. If he was serious, the border would be closed and Central American countries would be added to travel ban list. He refuses to add countries to travel ban list.

And you know someething else? Remeber when Trump said he was cutting funding to Central America? One problem with that, he needs congressional approval and who ontrols the House? Democrats. So he knows he can't do it, but still tells voter he is even though his hands are tied

And as for the Pentagon building border barriers. Where are they? They should have started by now before some liberal judge tries to stop them, and they dropped the ball on that.

And screw him for not ignoring judges even though Dems ignore them all the time.

If he was serious, the military would be down there right now building it.

And when he says "wall" he means 18 foot fencing that Dems approved because they know illegals can still make it over.

Shame that more people don't put more pressure on him.

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

>national review never trumpers and neo-cons are the ACTUAL people who want to save america!

lmfaooo

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–
BECAUSE THE TIMES OF THE GENTILES ARE ALMOST FULFILLED.....

Yeah stay mad faggot, better luck next time with the spambot that is garbage. /ptg/ meltdown in real time.

This one has the Dotards REEEEEEEEEE-ing for 100 straight hours until they drop dead.

How much more BLOWN THE FUCK OUT can Republicunts get???

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

Trump is all talk and no action. If he was serious, the border would be closed and Central American countries would be added to travel ban list. He refuses to add countries to travel ban list.

And you know someething else? Remeber when Trump said he was cutting funding to Central America? One problem with that, he needs congressional approval and who ontrols the House? Democrats. So he knows he can't do it, but still tells voter he is even though his hands are tied

And as for the Pentagon building border barriers. Where are they? They should have started by now before some liberal judge tries to stop them, and they dropped the ball on that.

And screw him for not ignoring judges even though Dems ignore them all the time.

If he was serious, the military would be down there right now building it.

And when he says "wall" he means 18 foot fencing that Dems approved because they know illegals can still make it over.

Shame that more people don't put more pressure on him.

hey guys have you ever considered the fact that if trump makes abortion a states right issue then it will result in america's demographic decline to get worse? Republican states tend to be redpilled due to high populations of nogs/spics. This would result in more nogs and spics being born and less whites being born. That's 4D chess right there.

oh hey, I made that post

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

You mean except for building a wall.

You know it to be true, Hans. They complete us and those that don't like them are certified subhumans.

Attached: Hitler and His Beloved Dog Blondi (1).jpg (409x700, 56K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

FUCKIN REKT LAD OMG. THE HEIGHT OF TROLLING RIGHT HERE LMAOOOOOOOOO

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

and not a single crime related to donald drumpf LMFAO

parrot, cat, and doggo crew master race here.

I like it
although it seems more like a shop credit than PE

Many states in the Midwest already have high schools that take off opening day of deer season

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

spoken like a true psychopath.

Attached: 1547045338835.jpg (1066x1053, 180K)

LOL TOO BAD FUCKASS IDIOT!! TOO BADDDDDDD!!!!!

Attached: bogus.jpg (338x414, 22K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

Hans you're not even to be taken serious, I BTFO before you should just quit while you're ahead.

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

Southern states have very restrictive abortion laws and yet in all southern states but Maryland, D.C, Delaware whites have more kids then the blacks. Hispanics abort more then whites but not by a lot

Your only argument was that it wasn't a wall because of reasons that you wouldn't elaborate on.

Attached: clownTrump.jpg (524x453, 36K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

to be fair we have less than 4% of the border covered so I mean after what almost 3 years? Somebody needs to pick up the pace.

Blue states are much more diverse. Republican voters tend to live in white places that aren’t getting more diverse

Can't tell if this is a raid by 16 retards or regular users pretending to be retards

Attached: 1450588624396.jpg (282x341, 44K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

Attached: 0e59ada4fcb0c0c3412bb42ce1951cfb.jpg (750x745, 64K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

Correction:
He's all talk and no action when it comes to his promises to the American people.
But when it comes to his promises to the Israeli people, Trump has delivered without a hitch.

Really makes ya think, huh?

regular /ptg/ posters are 16 year old retards

spammers get the rope

Attached: 1554390628620.png (351x280, 12K)

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

I'm from the future. This is the 2020 map.

Attached: 83460340756.png (784x603, 79K)

It will just lead to white states keeping abortions and the majority of states with diversity banning it.

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

DONT EVER @ ME AGAIN

Hey it's your thead guys, you're getting paid not me. If you want to continue shitting it up because you can't argue outside of your notepad talking points you just keep on keeping on. This is great honestly.

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

>all these people commited crimes during 0bama's presidency and were never prosecuted
>this somehow is Trump's fault and hes guilty also

>Pennsylvania
>red

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

If you put enough resources into it you can finish such a project in 1-2 years.
Trump wants to be reelected and that issue helps getting people to vote for him again.

Trump threads are a magnet for the toothless drug addicts of the South to rally around. You want to see crazy ass TRASH IRL? Go to a Trump Rally before he's sent to prison. Absolute White Trash Shitfest.

REASON #2–

REASON #3–

REASON #4–

REASON #5–

See here.

Attached: map_nhblack.gif (567x473, 26K)

even if that were true the uranium was objectively more valuable
but at this point what difference does it make am I right?