Are Greeks the niggers of Europe?

Metaphorically... and literally

Attached: 100% Greek.jpg (2896x2896, 718K)

>what is a tan
Retard. They still look white/Med.

>flag
Yes indeed. Whiter than you mutt

Attached: 56 face.jpg (244x207, 8K)

What about your flag memeflag? The natural olive hue of Meds is considered among the most attractive to women. You posted ones that tanned more, but they still don’t look non-white.

i'm mediterranean and never had a girlfriend

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Brits are the niggers of Europe already

FROM SOUVENIRS TO MORE SOUVENIRS I LIVE
;_;

>let me tell you which parts of the world are white

Attached: 1518679842005.jpg (1024x622, 165K)

Nope. That ranking goes already to the Roma
They real nigga. 200% nigga

>memeflag

>muttflag

Attached: 1512209683119.png (1208x4036, 1.83M)

Kek they look like Arabs

No they don’t. They look like poos.

Attached: Syrian team.jpg (750x470, 203K)

You are guaranteed either an emu fucker or kike

>a fucking leaf

Because of the treaty of Lozana, where Albanians whom had been living there since the Sun was born were forcefully expelled and "Christians from the ottoman empire"were brought in to replace them!
"Greece"was liberated by Albanians, the first president of Greece was Albanian, unable to speak Greek!
All this was done with the blessing and help of the "supper powers" England, France, Germany, Italy and Russia!
If it weren't at that time for USA, and as far as the European powers were concerned.."there are no Albanians".
God bless you USA, and may you live for 10000 more years!

>All this was done with the blessing and help of the "supper powers" England, France, Germany, Italy and Russia!
perhaps they should ve given us north epirus for dessert.btw i too am an albanian greek who cant speak greek.whats the law in albania?
i can migrate there by law of blood right? i will come home

>greeks
clearly arabs as greeks

Of course you would need the whole of Epirus to hide your lie, thankfully that did not happen!

After all if you are an orthodox you are a greek!!!
Remember the Afrikan whom became a greek citizen and was demonstrating about northern Epirus? It's a story that came out very recently!
That's whom modern greeks after the Lozana treaty are! Don't despair though, Christianity is dead in Europe and the racial religion is rising!
Ohh I don't believe you are Albanian, but nice try !

Eat a Hellenic dick Schlomobergwitz and Shqiptar Albonigger

Attached: image.jpg (696x578, 56K)

And you are a inbred kike.
You are too scared to show your flag, oven dodger

Attached: 1554023917867.jpg (800x733, 349K)

Waste of trips. Don't you have toilets to clean, Janusz?

Attached: 1490447933452.png (511x524, 51K)

well greece is like what taiwan is for china. it belongs to turkey but theyll let it slide for now.
so yes they're niggers.

Greece is the entire basis for everything notable we have ever done as europeans.
The German led EU takedown of Greece during the so called "debt crisis" was a deliberate insult, intending to humiliate in the eyes of the world, one of the greatest civs to have ever existed and the bedrock of European thought.
Just like the ruling classes with satanic blood flowing through their veins use the mythological story of the rape of Europa to symbolise their EU.

Attached: 1554412030143s.jpg (118x125, 2K)

>THEY WUZ
>THEY DID

That would be serbs, not greeks

Yeah. They were, they did.
Facts.