Is there a single fate worse than being born Indian?

Is there a single fate worse than being born Indian?

Attached: 34234434.jpg (1024x639, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
mid-day.com/articles/meet-the-men-who-hunt-for-gold-in-the-drains-of-mumbai/242973
youtu.be/itEamKJuY28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(You)

Being born a Swede.

(Poo)

Being born a mutt

hahahaha

Being born as a nigger in india

Attached: 63vqxppca8911.jpg (220x230, 8K)

Not so sure about that, i'm sure a nigger would slay pussy as a huwite man and improve the indian beta genes.

being born a jew/poo hybrid mutt

Attached: kike:poo love.jpg (660x440, 34K)

Keep making these threads. Your hate only fuels our resolve.

Your resolve to do what? Shit up space as well as your own country?

niggers have the crappiest genom barely resembling human look
> not even indian pussy wants to breed with them

Not even close.

this

The chinese will have the solution for you don't worry pajeet poo :DD

Are niggers really worse than poos? Poos have the worst genetics of all time, and their country is probably more disgusting than anything in Africa.

Maybe they are not the brightest, but at least they are better as a tool than niggers

Poland about to be enriched by turks

Attached: download (3).jpg (485x274, 103K)

They're beeing groomed by your countrymen sadiq.

>are niggers really worse than poos
imagine saying that when your country is literally being raped by a Brahmin-Jew elite.

either you ally with us or we both get fucked by Brahmins and Jews. Choose one option dumb burger

Wtf is going on there?

Being a street in India

garbage collection
>this is how most dalits worked before british liberated them

Born in funland and be depressed

But you have FUN Tampere 89.0! The best station in the world.

Yes! Being born muslim.

legit question.
I see this picture all the time, what exactly are these pajeets doing?

ive seen worse in SEA.

Got em!

Being an indian is an honor, and never insult indians again, you lgbtq+ lover

Attached: 123-foot-high-shiva-statue.jpg (550x413, 35K)

Yes, gangstalking since childhood:

icaact.org
pactsntl.org
zersetzung.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

>Poo
>hahahaha, gotcha xDDDDDDDDDD
Microsoft and Google is owned by INDIANS

Attached: richceo.jpg (651x386, 23K)

Working for a company that sends you to live in India for them. Even if its temporary

You do know your memeflag isn’t on?

Being born in the US

Life is good here actually desu :)

I'm just being brutally honest

Attached: 44vf9jf1xjky.png (604x516, 88K)

BRAAAAAAPPPPPPP
being born a liberal

Attached: file.png (252x220, 177K)

indians took the honkpill and are enjoying their shit lives

Attached: 1554435811850.gif (258x258, 11K)

Only white people have souls so no one is really “born” Indian

Are you joking? Indians are going to save us from the Jews? What the fuck are you talking about?

That’s the neighborhood swimming pool

What's the difference?

How do fuck do these animals have nukes? But can’t figure out how to have basic plumbing in their homes. It’s like some sort of sick joke.

My dear fellow Indians do not be demoralised by any of the banter here,all of the statistics support our motion and these retards are salty because we were successful in the anti-satellite mission in our first attempt at a much cheaper cost .let these snowniggers cry as much as they can,they are a dying old man with no family of its own,they are bound to rant,cry and abuse all who are better than themselves. death is nearing them and it is only now that they have realised it ,that is why they are crying and shouting in a futile attempt to assert that they are still young and full of life and energy,that they can still fight ,but the universal that truth that stands is that it will die ,soon it will.

In a few decades we will be much better than these snowniggers,doesn't matter how much of our population lives below poverty , throughout history it is only a few that determine the fate of a nation,afterall a people who aspire to attain godhood are bound to be deemed monstrous by men of a decaying civilization.they are decaying and it is us who aspire enlightenment and that is why we will win.

JAI HIND.
BHARAT MATA KI JAI.

mid-day.com/articles/meet-the-men-who-hunt-for-gold-in-the-drains-of-mumbai/242973

maybe? fuck if i know what goes on in the mind of a man who believes shitting indoors is dirty

>swim in filth
>believe it is clean
are they retarded?

Being born in Detroit.

No. Sadly.

>Be me
>ONE SHOT AT LIFE

>born white!
>born tall!
>born with blonde hair and blue eyes!
>born with good genetics to stay Jow Forums!
>born into middle/upper middle class family!
>born into strong christian household!

>Born and raised in Harare, Zimbabwe

At least I got out.

Attached: RH032.jpg (531x433, 132K)

Based Muslim Aryan BVLL.

Youd think that now that India is literally a fucking meme. Their "people" would start using normal plumbing and pick up their fucking trash. What a shithole country.

This. Even the lighter-skin Indians hate the darker-skinned ones.

fucking saved.

being born a russian

wrong, indians are now loving black people. many black players play in IPL and girls swarm around them like they're Chad.

just recently fairness creams were petitioned to be banned.

india will submit to bbc soon.

t. indian jew.

lacking basic English grammar

Being a polack

Worse? Born half nigga, half pakpak. I know one guy like this and it’s scary

Attached: 627BDBD9-9007-4CA2-BBA6-9EBCF5FC0C23.jpg (413x377, 71K)

those aren’t indians, those are mexicans

he cute

Being born in the USA.

You've been in every single poo hate thread for days lmao
Bothered by something pajeet?

I like this paki too. He’s looking friendly.

Attached: 3C3A0EF7-32D0-48B1-B2D1-D9A7156CC083.jpg (291x300, 22K)

Based.
Glad to have you Rhodesiabro.

Every day I thank god I was born a white man with green eyes and blonde hair

I honestly don't understand how people this disgusting live

Hiya huebro that used to post in all my threads.

youtu.be/itEamKJuY28

Attached: 057F35FA-3F08-44FA-81AF-CB5A9760EABC.jpg (700x1809, 234K)

No, it’s great to be a nig in the western world (north amerikkka, western europa...). The «civilised white man praise the nigs. It’s his new religion.

Attached: F7AF6C05-04E5-4750-8109-F5CBF94B4F72.png (632x705, 464K)

kekstafarian kekinitus

Attached: 1321886779435.png (833x551, 20K)

being chinese

I approve Indians, working with them they feel culturally advanced quite similar to white westerners in that sense.

Go swim in your poo infested Ganges river, I am sure it will clean all your salt away...

Attached: 1505491590717.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

fuck you're alright John.

Attached: 15512817367180.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Being born as two Indians.

Great ass

Freaks have celebrity status.

Attached: 1550166334278.jpg (567x620, 109K)

I’ll swim and shit in fucking Mississippi if I have to, U can’t stop me burger.

Attached: 427A290E-22EC-42DB-A257-C63259B2AFD6.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Also the bitch you posted is 1/8th Indian. The poo shall inherit the earth, remember that.

Being born a pretty white girl, in Sweden, 8-18 years ago might be close...

I mean, being a sex slave to an entire population of shitskins is pretty rough.

Possibly the worst fate for a white woman.

but really, what the fuck are they doing in that water? do they just enjoy it for some reason?

kek

They’re collecting garbage from the sewer dude. Most sanitation workers in India just don’t have the proper equipment or protection.

ewewee

Attached: D1E3BA4C-6C86-4BF4-A058-2310EA2EA532.jpg (750x1224, 465K)

This makes more sense.
>without proper gear and protection
Brutal.

Collecting garbage? What the fuck are you talking about? It's ALL garbage. The ground on which Indians walk is all poo and trash.

are they paid well?

How do you even come up with this shit, I don't get it. I'm from a supreme poorfag slav nation but we'd never think about bathing in rivers full of trash and corpses.

are conditions in big cities okay? because from what I have heard, India is one of the most attractive places for western men to go on vacations

Nope. We organized a school movement to get the local municipality to take action against local contractors who hire poor people and then don’t pay them after work.

They’re also usually from untouchable caste so it’s not like their ancestors had any real property or real estate.

Believe it or not, they mostly take away metal scraps and other non-biodegradable waste from the sewer.

Being born arab

Your president just visited our country and I got some friends from India.

Yes you are weird, but you are the only civilization that stands between a Dystopian Chinese run world and a capitalistic/libertarian Poo future.

I, for one, give you my full support.

>conditions in big city okay
That’s where it’s not okay. Most westerners go to some abdandoned temple or shrine in Leh or Kashmir and think wow so spiritual, the ones who get exposed to the suburban areas pretty much never come back.

Attached: CA4D07E7-B490-4443-956B-FAFB8F50872C.jpg (738x415, 47K)

Reading this in the accent of a pissed off Indian man makes it fucking hilarious. I don't know how the fuck you people take yourselves seriously.

Indians, riddle me this. If I drop to street view at ANY of the fucking available locations in India, EVERY SINGLE TIME without fail there is just trash on the fucking ground everywhere. On the beaches, in the streets, in the countryside, every fucking where. Why the FUCK can't you treat waste? It seems like that should be priority number one but you have trash and disgusting water everywhere I look.