>raise gas taxes
>release Drug Dealers
>end eVerify
>cut Medicaide
>raise taxes on Heartland whites through gas taxes
>support war in Syria
>prepare post White House memoir already
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=220&v=3cvbKdij6vE

Attached: trumpNoRelection.jpg (854x430, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkm6bLE0Bmk
youtube.com/watch?v=kJTF4sVwoSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can we get a Potatus men about raising the gas tax

If I ever vote again in my life it will be for someone like Tucker. It will be up to Tucker to bribe the electoral college at that point, my clown vote having been added to the pile of dead, illegal, and multiple voters

based tuck pilled

>TUCKER CARLSON IS A DISCORD TRANNY! TRUST THE PLAN! AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

To all you trannies, then post an option.
That is not a carrer politician
And is nationalist
Trump 2020

At least Tuck reminds us about "Taxing Remittances" that everyone seems to have forgotten about.

he'd cuck out too
no more cuckservatives
literally the ONLY path now is to vote for those who wear it on their sleeves. Loud and proud, unabashed, unashamed. Like Patrick Little. Or that Republican congressional candidate in Illinois, remember him on TV? based old man

Patrick Little. He's actually running against Drumpf next year in the Republican primaries. The choice is between him or ZioDrumpf. If you pick ZioDrumpf then you are just mentally gone, checked out.

Remittance Tax hasn't even been talked about seriously in 2 years.
I think we're going to have to start understand Trump was a one-trick pony for Jared Kuschner.

Attached: RemittanceTax.jpg (1179x438, 91K)

found him
youtube.com/watch?v=nkm6bLE0Bmk

He doesn't run probably because he knows he isnt good enough, he won't be able to do shit if somehow elected and all the system is just a scam

>Trump couldn't fulfill his promises to the American people, it was too hard
>yet he didn't have a problem delivering on his promises to the Israeli people. Everything he promised, delivered within just 2 years - with more to come!

Really make ya think, huh?

Trump cucked because of the Businessmen needing more workers.
Instead of innovating to increase productivity.
eVerify was only required in 8 States, should have been required in 50, by Federal Law.

Attached: evrifyCuts.jpg (927x331, 76K)

Carlson 2020

>need more workers
the workers are already there, waiting to be hired. They're called Americans. Trump doesn't need to let more in. But he is. And in higher numbers than ever before (legally) - AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

>Trump cucked because of the Businessmen needing more workers.

I never liked this line of thinking. At the end of the day, politicians have agency. If they allow themselves to be manipulated and be cucked by corporations, they are to blame more than the corporations.

WE WANT MOSHIACH NOW
WE WANT MOSHIACH NOW
WE WANT MOSHIACH NOW
WE DON'T WANT TO WAIT

youtube.com/watch?v=kJTF4sVwoSY

Thank You Based Trump!

Attached: 1554494947770.jpg (1000x541, 83K)

Not to derail but why THE FUCK isn't eVerify a bigger program?

the companies need the cheap labor

I'm fine with criminal justice reform what I wasn't fine with was that kike kushner pushing it endorsed by Kanyes wife. Fucking Kim Kardashian should NOT have any say on substantive policies. She should stick to being a whore on Television.

Hes a discord shill!!!

Post yfw Trump announces that his Presidential Library will be built in Israel.

Attached: weebey.jpg (360x351, 16K)

If Tucc is right, we have a year and a half to get Jow Forums and become Jow Forums.

I'm in Ohio and our Republican governor DeWine raised our gas tax $.10 this week. If Trump raises it Federally, I'm out.

Democrats don't want it because muh immigrants. Republican donors don't want it because muh cheap labor. Nobody is in favor of it except racist bigots. It doesn't matter how big the Republicans get in Congress, they'll never enact it. They're sort of in favor of it now as a bargaining chip for DACA, but that's only because they'd prefer the Democrats enact it instead of them.

Republicans can't govern.