Us

Absolute trash of a movie. It was so shit that I'm going out of my way to make this post as to just how shitty and nigger-tier this thing was. Save your money

Attached: shit movie.jpg (950x534, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0058279/
imdb.com/title/tt5215952/
refinery29.com/en-us/2019/03/228162/jordan-peele-net-worth
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black user here.
You're a dumb fucking brainlet for paying money to see this shit. For one, horror genre is trash/pleb tier. For two, the trailer clearly demonstrates this movie is shit. For three, this guy is garbage and no I didn't watch Get out because it clearly looked like shit.

>buying mulatto media
Your own fault

Niggers 5'7"

>be nigger
>impregnate white whore
>white whore raises niglet
>niglet grows up identifying as black
>spends his career shitting on white people
really made me think

>Unironically watching a nigger movie
user...

I always see scorn for horror movies on the internet or IRL. So nobody likes good Carpenter or older Argento movies? Or Murnau's Nosferatu? Or classics with Vincent Price?

One thing wrong nigger: horror is a real genre.

Don't talk shit about horror.

Literally the most based genre of literature and film.

I heard the plot described, and I immediately thought it was the dumbest nigger shit I've heard in a long while.

Horror is great. Amazingly enough it also has some of the nicest people who main it.

Japanese make the best horror movies. Then jewwood remakes them into turds.
Korea also has some great horror movies

Japanese horror is ok. Dumb as hell sometimes too. I remember watching Ju-on with an erection screaming, 'Spook me, you gurgling whore!'

Horror has become a lot more tame since the 80's though.

This.
Western horror is GARBAGE

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Leech_Monster_in_RE_Outbreak.jpg (363x500, 35K)

most normies aren't even cultured enough to know what those are

I always thought the Cabinet of Dr. Caligiri was better than Naus, personally. Faust is by far the most visually impressive work he did though, I put it next to Metropolis in terms of imaginative film making.

>watching US
>not watching based Beach Bum

This

You're missing out for not watching Get Out. Deserved every bit of hype and award it got. Us on the other hand, I felt cheated out of $14 and let down by peele.

not politicaly rela..
>In “Us,” the appearance of unity — in a nation, in a person — doesn’t last long before being ripped away like one of the movie’s masks. Peele piles on (and tears off) the masks and the metaphors, tethers the past to the present and draws a line between the Reagan and Trump presidencies, suggesting that we were, and remain, one nation profoundly divisible. He also busies up his story with too many details, explanations and cutaways. Peele’s problem isn’t that he’s ambitious; he is, blissfully. But he also feels like an artist who has been waiting a very long time to say a great deal, and here he steps on, and muddles, his material, including in a fight that dilutes even Nyong’o’s best efforts.

>Early on, Peele drops in some text about the existence of abandoned tunnels, mines and subways in the United States. I flashed on Colson Whitehead’s novel “The Underground Railroad,” which literalizes the network of safe houses and routes used by enslaved black Americans, turning it into a fantastical subterranean passageway to freedom. In “Us,” Peele uses the metaphor of the divided self to explore what lies beneath contemporary America, its double consciousness, its identity, sins and terrors. The results are messy, brilliant, sobering, even bleak — the final scene is a gut punch delivered with a queasy smile — but Jordan Peele isn’t here just to play.
UsNYT Critic's Pick

serious question. why would a black person hang out here? just for lulz?

imdb.com/title/tt0058279/
the hair story was really good, from 1964 standards

Thank you.

checked

>John Carpenter
>JC
>Christ worked as a carpenter...

That’s old school horror. Top tier stuff, loved how Vincent Price and Christopher Lee we’re both awesome and cheesy AF.
But today’s horror, like most all movies now, is trash. Either I see remakes or something with veiled socio-political commentary when I see horror films advertised.

so oscar for black excellence in horror 2020

There was always titties as well.

another black user (well 1/4th white but y'know one drop etc.). it just happens that i have more in common with people who are unironically racist than my irl peers. i have no black friends and my white/asian friends are mostly bluepilled and they don't really care about... well anything but making it to the next day. no higher purpose.

i'm going to marry black once i find a girl with a good enough pedigree and have black children. not really interested in racemixing. i just can't figure out where i want to raise my kids.

don't like to be looked to as a "based black" because i'm not a civic nationalist. i'm full nationalist only problem is every black country in the world is gutter trash and because of genetics you can't really do anything about it without going full eugenics.

being an outlier sucks.

Because this is one of the last bastions of free speech (semi).

Had a friend pay for me to see it because I wasn't going to shell out anything for it. First 2/3 were meh at best, last third was the most retarded off the rails gayness that a nigger writer/director thought would be "clever and thought provoking" but was a complete fucking mess. Would never recommend, ever, but I'm sure it'll be up for an Oscar this year.

It really was a shitty movie, I don't get the hype.

His first one was pretty good, but Us was garbage.

You ready for some REAL horror, folks?

Attached: Hanukkah-Halloween-teaser-poster-e1526669009562.jpg (451x669, 59K)

Attached: hanukkah_1.jpg (600x594, 57K)

Attached: 32210_118770494831551_118687608173173_92300_1601437_n.jpg (503x720, 53K)

The greatest movie ever made (the original Wickerman with Christopher Lee) is horror as well.

Attached: untitled.png (300x300, 93K)

>Paying for a movie by a nigger in 2019 when some false flag Arab-Israeli could blast your gfs and your heads to make Israel great again

OP you are not based. There I said it

>nigger marries hawk nosed jewess
>nigger gets “political”

>Black user here.
Pointless addition, everyone on Jow Forums is black.

I agree with you. They're okay and I wouldn't call them the best, though the US remake don't bring anything new to the table so are useless.
But I see you're a man of taste, and yeah, Metropolis may be a B&W silent film yet it blew my mind with its visuals and epicness.

Those are pretty old sure, so I get younger normies haven't heard of them. That's true for every genre.

Today's stuff is underwelming. Maybe because we're jaded or it lacks imagination.

why would anyone think that a racist mulatto comedian would make a good horror movie?

How dare you I am pure Bavarian phenotype. Literally 0% Nigger.

Still you are right. I assume nobody who started a sentence with "x-ethnicity here" is what they claim

Imagine writing something on a napkin and it gets made because hollywood is shit and out of ideas.

horror movies have no appeal when the real horror is outside your door

>Literally 0% Nigger.
Sure you are.

Attached: 1512519865636.png (826x561, 91K)

post the palm of your hand with a time stamp

I got no problem with social commentary buried in horror like how George A. Romero did it, the problem is most film makers aren't subtle about shit these days. The social commentary is the focal point with the horror being a side project. Doing political commentary is dumb because that shit changes dramatically. Social, not so much.

This. Hello nigger.
horror movies and movies in general are only good for one thing anymore and it's not watching them..
It's using them as a way to get into a new girls pants.. It has never failed for me.

As an aside Halloween 3 was the best Halloween movie because it was all about a warlock murdering kids because he hates kids.

What hides behind that pitiful Canadian flag: A dindu? A shitskin? An Abo?

Nah srs I am Austrian-Hungarian.

It was a great one, wasn't it? Who knew Stonehenge had such power?

Everyone you named iz good. Would invite you over to watch movies.

This one's fun and well worth the watch.

Attached: 050aa82597a62cfb7acdda8ad219fc70.jpg (1200x1539, 298K)

I married the girl on the right.

It Follows, Raw, and to a lesser extent The VVitch are based recent horror films.

>everyone on Jow Forums is black.
Y-you take that back, user

Attached: 36432235.jpg (232x139, 16K)

>post the palm of your hand with a time stamp
even niggers have white palms

Definitely going to Torrent.

A-Rod Serling

Attached: blaclikeme.jpg (758x549, 89K)

This was the last good one I watched.
imdb.com/title/tt5215952/

N

I

you're not entirely alone; most of us here are surrounded by bluepilled normies that are programmed and locked into our garbage modern culture, wallowing in nihilism and/or narcissism with no higher calling or purpose beyond immersing themselves in the dregs that pop culture feeds them.
it's hard to not get blackpilled but I see more people shunning the clown world and looking for alternatives, like tradition and beauty, purpose and stoicism.
we're the vanguard in this struggle.

Sure, but in my experience, the horror haters are also those who are oblivious to the horror around them.

Thanks. It's good to see so many of you are also into classic horror movies. I really didn't expect that.

>resists the urge to ask people if they actually like the movie or if they're just pretending to be in love with niggers

Going full eugenics is most definitely a solution.

>nigger

>niggers browsing pol

America: where you can become a millionaire by shitting on the people who gave you everything.
refinery29.com/en-us/2019/03/228162/jordan-peele-net-worth

Someone post the Jow Forums meetup picture for this newfag. Plus I need it, I can't find it.

Attached: 1520016101953.jpg (600x468, 47K)

Attached: pol.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Carpenter is the fucking man.

pls delet

Black Americans need to address the single mother issue more than anything. Eugenics is also necessary.

>paying for a movie
Haven't done it in years. Got one of those jailbroken firesticks now I just steal from the Hollywood jew from my comfy couch.

Interested in why this is in Jow Forums, people reply but don't say much about it...Strange...